nbc complaints department

LEAVE KATY COURIC AT YAHOO NEWS WHERE SHE BELONGS. I thought at least they had a chance. Undercovers with Boris Kodjoe, who not only is handsome, but highly intelligent. Why is he still on the air? What a rushed call on your part naming Hoda Kotb as permanent co-host of NBCs Today show. I am so very disappointed with the writers of Days of Our Lives. Your station covered for Lauer. IE 11 is not supported. Bill is a rapist and Hillary let it happen! Your views on the national level are so slanted to the democratic side it is sickening. From Wendy Sells. NBC if very difficult to watch due to the loud music that is added to everything. I am a life long former democrats who thinks we need the wall built in our Southern border. Subject: Programs w/background music. Thanks. I can understand why Americans are paying to get the CBC feed. He should be fired, period. I really do hope this doesnt prove that the NBC station is bias toward Donald Trumps campaign. ~ Or do you not have any concerns of your viewership in Tucson, AZ? Come on, please keep some quality shows and not these 1/2 hour sitcoms that hash over the same, show after show on every channel. Billy Ray Cyrus, Mileys dad and Dolly Parton her godmother, have always maintained respectability and Im sure they both tried to direct and inspire Miley in the same, and surely in her beginning her with Disney. There was other issues also. Thank you very much for your timely decision to cancel The Apprentice due to Donald Trumps insensitive and racist remarks about immigrants. NBC credibility has greatly fallen. Your news media is extremely bias, and unfair to the president. Are you guys serious? It is channel 39 and is a poor representative of your brand. I am deeply disappointed that you chose to suspend Brian Williams for 6 months. I was completely disgusted by the extremely POOR TASTE shown by your reporter who interviewed Bodie Miller. Hello, Yet you want me to call Dish? Publish a phone number for customer service please! The people who are completely deaf must really hate it too. . On this page you can see which complaints are submitted about NBC. I feel your pain George. My bill is already expensive and you want to raise it? We should be able to handle the idea of fiction vs reality. I only watch 3 shows on your Network and Bad Jusge being one of them. Tell Us What You Think! You shouldnt think about canceling the show the player you need to find it a better time slot,its a very good show it needs and needs a little more time to grow on people. It seems very strange that the caption timing for all your shows seem to be connected. The sports shows, especially football, add music sounds to the point of not being able to hear the announcers,Bob Costas and Collingsworth. Contacting the customer service department presented itself as a challenge. We're Working 4 You and committed to getting you answers and, if we can, a resolution. Savannah Guthrie?

Click the logo and youll be taken to the social page for that show. Will not support this move by COMCAST to destroy another voice on MSNBC. Send us a tip through our online form or by calling 844-NBC-DC44, and we will investigate your situation. First knowing Mr Fallon is not comfortable around animals to have even a small alligator lunge at him was very disrespectful. Sirs, I dont know why you people want to alienate so many possible viewers and therefore advertisement watchers!!! Costas is interesting, not entertaining or professional. Mileys so dumb she disrespected Trump without knowing or caring about why and how that happened Trump had nothing to do with Cruzs wife posting, and second Cruzs staff posted nude photos of Trumps wife FIRST. Chicago Fire was pre-emptied by a rerun of Hannibala show with a hateful premise that you are pushing. I will not watch your station again. I dont have a cable provider so anything I watch needs to be through HULU, Netflix or Amazon Prime.

I travel world wide to see this races and its a big deal for me to miss these races. I am unable to watch game 7 of the nhl western conference final because the nbc sports network webpage is giving me a 0033 error message despite having a direct TV account. I just want to express my disappointment over your current coverage. The coverage is well appreciated; made up of in-car video and voice; in depth anaylsis and most informative color comentary from Hobbs and Matchet. NBC, your viewers deserve better. I thought there were laws to prohibit such behavior. Barry county state. Hypocrit. Find the Customer Service Information You Need. I will no longer be watching football on your network nor will i be patronizing advertisers on your network. . This is the mother company of NBC and NBC-affiliated companies. Thats to corporate, not the person who is under paid to read this. Show different events. I will not be watching your station any longer your advertising harms humans. If this is possible, which I think is a good idea, ( I am a natural) please give me a chance, still looking for a job. I see no reason why to log on,,,here is what I have to say re lAW ORDER SVU episode of Barba allowing child to die NATURALLY. Last weekend F1 Canada GP race was never covered by NBC sport even though it was scheduled to be viewed. 1. Car engine sound and commentary voice are This show is too funny to cancel. Your turn. Thanks alot NBC, nice move. Whomever is responsible for the programming should be fired. RUDE RUDE RUDE! What can you do to expedite The Stewmaker and Courier were mind boggling. Read more, Complaint from True fan since day1 on 21 June 2022 about NBC in category Broadcasting Network, Where is Days of our lives THE most important program of today,no one cares about the show that preempted my show been watching since day one. B.C. I am sure you are receiving many complaints regarding this. SETTLE NOW WITH DISH AND QUIT THE GREED FEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. She needs to join Matt at the unemployment office. If you do drop it I hope CBS or ABC can pick it up. So are the bosses of all of the media channels, and newspapers, being paid by Trump, under the table, to keep this crazy thing on the air? Earlier this year the prerecorded weather reports listed a different city (Little Rock Arkansas) a different station call letters and a different network (Fox),, Why do I have to put up with this to watch NBC. However, I was aghast last night with spaders brutal murder of He lack of professionalism is stunning. You dont need GIANT size pictures for the articles that is just ridiculous. In the event customers want to voice a concern relating to the content, customers can call or send an email using the general email form. Jeff Musial was neither funny nor informative but insulting. Ann Peterson, What we meant to print was she has brought DOWN the professionalism on the panel. One more week is all Im giving a show I have been watching for years. I will also be contacting the advertisers on the Tonight Show letting them know of my displeasure with Jeff Musials appearance. You must not need my demographic. I would greatly appreciate your consideration in this matter. Each time the camera returned to your co-anchor the symbolism of a large chain link hanging around her neck while interviewing a woman of color, who had been sexually violated was startling to see and then sickening to watch. Disappointed in the Figure Skating coveragevat the 2018 Winter Olympics. They could talk stuff on the field and I think should be on NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Network. I think what you did about firing her was hypocritical. Im just one person but how hard is it to stream your network in an area with cable internet. Whats going on? Last season they showed replays of EVERY game. It is a pain to have to keep reversing (rewinding) to see what they said. Choose the show and look for the Facebook and Twitter logos. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I think you should be ashamed of yourselves. or A.B.C. I love Lester Holt and NBC nightly news. My 4 year old daughter loves this show and she was crying all night. Let we the people decide what we think of Trump. Stop being greedy with Dish. I & my friends have stopped watching when he is on. Please. NBC news has a loud intro on the NBC nightly news show. I had the choice of watching 5 games this morning at 10.00am i chose one, I hoped to watch the others, but so far cannot.- please give the US broacatbrights back to FOX, at least they understand the game. Grimm makes me smile. Racism is wrong in any form but you over reacted.

angeles los convention sign center alamy Sadness and gloom that is what this show has become. as customers we have over the years seen the amount of air time devoted to commercials increase dramatically one after the other??? Maybe he will get a better job with an ethical news company. I know it was not on your network but never the less it reflects on NBC. Leave one oclock slot alone. David Ige said human error was to blame and that somebody pressed the wrong message to be sent., WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ONE TIME GREAT NEWS REPORTING, WHY HAVE YOU STOP REPORTING ALL THE NEWS, YOU HAVE BECOME A NEWS ARM FOR THE Democratic Party. But, Lawrence ODonnell new what was going to happen. Some NBC shows are available for FREE online and others require a subscription with a television provider. You have no respect for truth, families, morals, decency, and the list could go on. Regards DHP, ESQ, Dropped Fallon NOW if you want people to watch NBC, My family will NEVER watch NBC again because they canceled Believe. Go to the official NBC website and click on the Shows tab at the top of the page. Asked if Ive been calling before she even said hello. We are disgusted with your choice and want you to know it. NOW I HAVE TO CHALLENGE IT WITH MY BANK AND CANCEL MY CARD!!! Tell your NBC Sports Web Page guys to get their history straight. Once again absolutely no mention of the Cleveland Browns on the halftime show or a score on the screen trailer. There is no reason it ever has to come to channels being remove because you cant settle a contract dispute. No wonder your in last in the ratings. After years of watching I have switched to CBS til 9.

I did not order a news letter I order a mug. She offers so little and costs (both $$ and feelings) so much. SHAME ON YOU. We are adults and this is an adult show. Trump/Billy Bush tape is NOTHING compared to Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton! NBC should be ashamed to have compromised on their Family Viewing time, with the filthy attire of your judge called Mel B. I was unaware that A.G.T. Was this is Aprils Fool joke or what? Im extremely disappointed. wireless rejection digging deeper merger justice deal analysis into department sprint verizon carrier beyond third comes behind america close well It is ALWAYS delayed with respect to time. If your network supports a person like that well then your directors and producers also need to put down the alcohol. When he and his lowlife, uneducated wife, need to be given no more than perhaps an hour or a few minutes EVERY month or two, as you have done with other presidents in the past. Not fairy tales. Mileys a poor example of a Star. She has proven incompetence of handling her own life, yet NBC believes she can be a mentor to others is just plain ridiculous. "text": "Submit your complaint directly to NBC and mention that you posted your complaint on Complain.biz." For years we have been loyal to your NBCChannel. Your email address will not be published. Just write his character out. Please remove them. So cut it out, or thousands of us are going to set in motion a BOYCOTT OF TV NEWS. This Special announcement was John Kasichs drop-out from the presidential race. Please dont cancel Lawrence ODonnell. He is just not a good a actor for TV. The music is so loud you cannot here the commentary. I am disgusted with both and will boycott both, if you guys dont get your crap together in the near future.Figure it out!!! Nbc has too many commercials & not enough of global news . It seemed to think my email address wasnt real. I had it set to record At later time same day at 5pm-7:30pm and it recorded golf game. If I see any more vicious conduct like this I will no longer watch. On episode 1, for example, the video just pauses at 17:40 and continues a good 6 or 7 seconds later, skipping over what it paused through as if it had never stopped running in the first place. I will never watch another NBC show because I know that if you are willing to broadcast this to children, there is no telling how far your scripted shows will go. I bet people will still watch it. Your software should offer you help in changing your settings or unsubscribing from the RSS feed. If you have been working with the company directly, but still have been unable to resolve your issue, it may be time to contact NBC 7 Responds. This is a Nbc customer service phone number that you can use to contact Nbc. If you dont think you viewers are mature enough to handle the violence then you have know respect for your viewers and your acting like a over protected mom. We believe and rely on totally honest reporting, but alas that seems to be untrue. That boys father received a hefty settlement based on a LIE! (You are the losers). May 16th, the Trump-Skunk-Punk dropped out of the presidential race and his show was renewed. NBC provides the worst coverage of sports I have ever encountered, and I will not spend money on your services. If I could move to another country I would. Why havent you explained it? In light of your removing the tv pageants on NBC due to the position of Donald Trump I intend to boycott all NBC programming in protest. The Voice is BORING and enough is enough in one hour. Ive searched everywhere online trying to understand how to fix this. This was really not that important! Great Gaza coverage,thank goodness he was not injured when those four tiny children were murdered by the Israeli helicopter crew. FIRE THAT STUPID WOMAN!!! Well, Fox not news already exists. It was schaduled to play live coverage of the race from 11am-1:30 pm and it was interrupted by news. Thank you. She held one sample, which I believe was a spray and pointed it toward the breast saying this helps Read more, Complaint from USASwimmingFan5218 on 25 June 2022 about NBC in category Broadcasting Network, I can no longer watch the swimming championships with Rowdy Gaines as a commentator. I will not be watching and will be encouraging everyone I know to boycot NBC news. New VOICE Coach Miley Cyrus: I hope you intend to give as much free air time to lHillary Clinton. I am a Canadian renting in Florida. With all the writers, producers, et al, there must have been a better way to have this person disposed of in the script. I dont want to watch commercials every three minutes. It is a shame that a network gets so large that communicating with someone with a question is almost impossible. Why arent episodes 1-4 of Season 2 of The Blacklist available on ON DEMAND? We are sick and tired of his lies, That is all he does. Rokers comments were laughable. I read that she is the highest paid news person on your network. he is one reason many do not watch the terrible broadcast. Dear NBC I live in a rural area in Southwest Missouri. What happened to your version of fair and balance reporting. Shame on you for allowing this morning show to spiral down, Good evening, my name is David Mendez representing California State Los Angeles and is part of an internship with youre enterprise Comcast/ NBC-Universal. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I am sick and tired of reality shows. Your so called news coverage is not only one-sided to promote your sacred democratic views its practically one dimensional. I am very disappointed that our local Ft. Wayne channel has decided to drop the show Growing Up Fisher.

She is an assert to your NBC News. Fortunately, we chose the right one. This is not selling your sponsors products & therfore might not renew their respective contracts with you .SO GET THE ACCENT OFF NASCAR. Your email address will not be published. No the television public deserve true and substantiated reporting. Please put back Las Vegas station KSNV (channel 3) in our viewing area in St George, Utah I was utterly disgusted when you canceled Joy Reids show (but at least, recognizing her amazing journalism, you have kept her on in limited capacities). Hypocrites. Anyway, that is my two cents worth. What is wrong with your websites?!?! All you have now is opinionated talking heads. The coverage of the 2018 olympics is terrible. It seem that Willy and Natalie have to constantly cover for her teenager persona. I seldom watch your news etc with its very, very liberal content and highly opinionated inferences. Oblahma knew and let his daughter work for him, why dont you discuss that! For the life of me, I cannot understand WHAT in this world makes you think that it is OKAY to allow the Mel B person dress like that on a show watched by families, or any program which airs during ANY HOUR BEFORE mid-night??? I realize you dont care about any of this. The Christmas episodes are something to look forward to but, not this one. Shame on you. You need to fix it please so each are perfect. I would like to know why I am unable to watch Days Of Our Lives on line anymore. "@context": "https://schema.org/", Congratulation to NBC for making a great choice with Alicia Keys, a proven powerhouse, that was on the Voice season-7, she is talented, respected and liked. Comcast is steering more and more toward conservatives. It used to be that the Tonight show captions were always behind, but now that they are matched closely with the dialogue, the captions on the earlier shows are shown before each set of dialogue. Myself and many others are completely fed up with ALL of the media FEEDING UP DONALD TRUMP, 24 hours, EVERYDAY !!! I find it mighty strange that people believed that Michael Jackson molested some kid, and when Michael died that same boy who grew up said that he said it because his father told him to say it. 3. He is guilty of inciting this senseless killing. Question you might have is, if you pay for dish why stream? Share your thoughts with us. was rated R! I have enjoyed the new show Blacklist. Well, I see NBC is doing it again. And thanks for making it so easy to find any way to contact NBC.NOT. It was the size chain link used to secure fences, to hold doorways closed or more frequently used to hold prisoners or victims of physical abuse in bondage. My days are spent with USA or MSNBC playing in the background of my life. You spent a considerable amount of money to get this, but it seems you understand nothing. Im guessing this happened when you lined up the captions with the Tonight show, because ever since you did that the captions on the other shows are running too far ahead of the dialogue. Greetings, I generally love watching the many interesting regular programming NBC station provides. Be reasonable and bring the channels back now. Though the chiefs QB killing himself his girlfriend is a trajedy, your commentator saying that if hanguns were unavailable they would be alive was idiotic. To send an email to an editor at NBC News Digital, please go to this page. I look forward to it everyday tfriday and now Monday no days. If we believe what is reported to be factual and true by an anchor of a major network and it turns out to be make believe , will we have to listen to his make believe if you bring him back. Ways 3:If you have failed to complaint by phone number and email, you can also complaint after through his social media account such as, Nbc facebook page,Twitter,Instagrametc. Not only was it too revealing in the low-cut neckline, but the kids in the room noticed the transparency! KINDLY KEEP REPORTING FAKE NEWS, SO YOU CAN KEEP THIS KIND OF REPUTATION UP AND WE WILL KNOW THAT YOUR CHANNEL IS THE ONE TO SKIP. She is offensive, vulgar, excremental, hateful person. One more thing. I find it completely annoying, frustrating, and, quite frankly, disgusting that I cannot watch live online coverage of the Olympics without a television subscription. The Republican debate tonight on MSNBC was pathetic. The whole evening was wasted for us as far as Channel 11 was concerned. Their nasty and childlike actions are the main reason I find most liberals distasteful. Stephen. I think Kate Snow on NBC Sunday Night is great.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook