weekend trips from san jose

406 2nd St, San Juan Bautista, CA 95045, Phone: Phone: 831-623-2127, Top sights, 4 day road trip map, weather, 24 hour restaurants, 48 hours in, cheapest good restaurants for families with dogs, beaches near me, directions, events, spa resorts, elevation, summer, nice pools, healthy, romantic restaurants, forest, buffet, city, tree, dinner, rentals, tent, flight, upscale, under water, pools: Florida resorts, Georgia resorts, North Carolina resorts, New Hampshire resorts, VT, Minnesota resorts, Sandusky, Sarasota Beaches Wytheville, DE, MA. Theres something for everyone in San Francisco, with a variety of neighborhoods and public outdoor spaces. And while the original wood framed Hotel Capitola burned down in 1929, the charm of the seaside enclave remains. The 178-acre campus spans Redwood Forests, connects downtown Berkeley to several other districts, and offers historic architecture. The historic downtown is where youll find art galleries, outdoor sculpture, shopping, and live music. The town was established in the late 1800s around the San Francisco Theological Seminary, but quickly grew after the infamous San Francisco earthquake and fires of 1906, when many part-time residents made their permanent home there. Here youll find locally owned boutiques, farm-to-table restaurants and a lively artists community alongside commercial fisheries.

The 20th century American author John Steinbeck and partner Ed Ricketts were frequent visitors, and made famous sights like Cannery Row and the Old Fishermans Wharf. 15 minute ranger talks and guided one-hour tours are available as staffing allows. Visit Spirits Alley, once a Naval Air Station and now home to several tasting rooms and artisan distilleries. Cool places to go near me: Wichita, CT, CA, Corpus Christi, Best aquariums in the US, Hartford, NM, GA, NC, UT resorts, NM, LA, MI, DE, PA lakes, Cool places to go near me: Wichita, CT, CA, Corpus Christi, Best aquariums in the US, Hartford, NM, GA, NC, UT resorts, NM, LA, MI, DE, PA lakes. A small main street offers a post office, general store, and St. Mary's Church, founded in 1867. The Road to Garlic Map highlights everything garlic. Californias first beach resort, Camp Capitola was founded in the 1870s. In Gilroys historic downtown youll find shops that span the old and new, including antique shops, unique boutiques with local and handmade goods, and restaurants serving garlic-flavored favorites. Downtown Napa is home to several taprooms and craft breweries, and some wineries now offer small-batch spirits. Over 30 miles of trails cross the varied terrain. Take a barefoot walk along one of the areas many picturesque beaches. Californias Napa Valley is legendary for its climate, which is ideal for growing wine grapes. Gilroy is affectionately referred to as the garlic capitol of the world. Annual events include autumns harvest season celebrations, winters Napa Truffle Festival, and several summer music festivals. View migrating whales and birds from the wild bluffs overlooking the sea, or hike high up into the hills along the historic Pomo Canyon Trail. More than 100 arts organizations include the Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive and the Aurora Theatre Company.

The three bell wall, or campanario, contains two of the original bells, which were salvaged in 2009.

From the parking lot, an accessible boardwalk leads to a viewing platform over the ocean. Walk or run the Scenic Bluff Path overlooking Carmel Beach, and visit the whaling museum at the Point Lobos State Natural Reserve. You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA" Back to Top or More tourism, attractions for couples, food, things to see near me today Weekend getaways, top 10 things to do, places to visit near me, East, West, North, South, cheap family vacation activities for birthday, hot tub, whirlpool, public transport by train, local bus, mountains, waterfalls, lakes, relaxing parks, coffee near me: Arlington, Alameda is a city on Alameda Island, located just south of Oakland in the San Francisco Bay. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}).

Museums include the USS Hornet Sea, Air and Space Museum, which is located on a retired aircraft carrier. Known as Berkeleys central park, the campus was designed in part by famed landscape architect Frederick Olmstead.

Family getaways, birthday, anniversary for couples, three day weekend, vacation deals, places to visit near me, romantic reception venues, burgers near me, cave, garden, money, capital, amusement parks near me, getaway trip, ocean, tent, RV camping, holidays, dinner places near me: CO, Caribbean, TX, You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA " Back to Top. The third was destroyed in the San Francisco earthquake of 1909. Self-guided walking tours explore Gilroys history, which is painted in mural form along the Historic Paseo between fifth and sixth streets. A 27-mile self-guided cycling tour stops at several tasting rooms as it winds through the rural valley. juan mall san shopping rico puerto upscale experience puertoricodaytrips "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA for Locals & Tourists - Restaurants, Hotels" Back to Top or Beautiful places near me, what to do, restaurants for breakfast, travel guide, nearest beach 1 Bear Valley Visitor Center Access Road, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956, Phone: 415-464-5100, Romantic places near me this weekend, all inclusive, live music, unique shopping in town, nightlife for tourists, caves, snow, resort, hotel, fishing spots near me, romantic restaurant, trailer park, museums, springs, island, light house, brunch places near me, fish, attractions near me: Maine resorts, Connecticut resorts, California resorts, Cleveland, Connecticut, Detroit, Romania, Montana Ranch Vacations, East Coast vacations, Honeymoon vacations. Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Louisville, Best Places to visit in the Bay Area, Best Aquariums, TX Glamping, NY, FL, CO, Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Louisville, Best Places to visit in the Bay Area, Best Aquariums, TX Glamping, NY, FL, CO. Pescadero is a small rural town in Northern California just 2 miles from the Pacific Ocean. You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA" Back to Top or More romantic weekend getaways, more places of interest in, time zone, what to do Enjoy the best food and wine along Fourth Street. Californias Half Moon Bay is a destination for those who love nature and the outdoors. Ride through town on a cable car, named a National Historic Landmark in 1964. The islands Crown Memorial Beach has been rated among the best spots in the United States for kite boarding and windsurfing.

For outdoor recreation, visit Capitola State Beach and enjoy the water, or watch the action from the sea wall decorated with handmade tiles painted by local residents. Last minute top rated places for couples: Charleston WV, Pensacola, Baton Rouge, Colorado Springs, Dayton OH, Dauphin Island, Provincetown, New Orleans, Philadelphia, UT, AZ, From NYC, CO, Last minute top rated places for couples: Charleston WV, Pensacola, Baton Rouge, Colorado Springs, Dayton OH, Dauphin Island, Provincetown, New Orleans, Philadelphia, UT, AZ, From NYC, CO. Santa Cruzs Capitola Village is a quaint seaside town that began as a 19th century tent camp on the shores of Monterey Bay. Find locally grown artichokes and more at Norms Market, serving locally grown produce, meats and specialty breads. Facilities include a day use parking lot, overnight campground, restrooms, BBQs and picnic tables. 5000 Highway 146, Paicines, CA 95043, Phone: 831-389-4486, You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA" Back to Top or Getting married, lunch near me, romantic things to do, places around me Its most famous as the home to several technology companies, including smaller start-ups and giants such as Apple, Google and Intel. 2400 London Ranch Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 95442, Phone: 707-938-5216, What is there to do near me this weekend, water park, nature parks, best all inclusive resorts near me: Carmel, WA, UT, MN, Chicago, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, Kirkland, Taos, SoCal Camping, West Palm Beach, LA Beaches, Things to Do in Moab. Founded in the 1700s around the historic Carmel Mission, the town is now home to a vibrant artists community. Enjoy strolling through charming neighborhoods with architecture spanning the early 20th century. The mission has operated continuously since its founding, and still offers regular services to this day. Enjoy the many trails throughout the dunes, some of which are open to horseback riding. Californias Silicon Valley encompasses several metropolitan areas from Gilroy in the south, through San Jose to Milipitas and Palo Alto in the north. The filmmaker George Lucas Skywalker Ranch is located in Nicasio, perhaps the most significant non-agricultural business in the area. Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, best small beach town, local restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: Cincinnati, MD, OR Beaches, HI, Indoor Amusement Parks, Things to Do in Gatlinburg, WI, Orlando, Texas Beaches, Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, best small beach town, local restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: Cincinnati, MD, OR Beaches, HI, Indoor Amusement Parks, Things to Do in Gatlinburg, WI, Orlando, Texas Beaches. Ranger programs include condor talks, star parties and guided hikes and vary seasonally. Shop Heath Ceramics in the industrial zone for discounts on tile, and visit the building that once housed the Record Plant where Fleetwood Mac, Metallica, and Prince all recorded songs.

I'm Kelly, a millennial gal in Austin, TX with an insatiable desire to see the world.

Local shops and galleries offer handmade goods and locally sourced souvenirs. Take a walk back in time along the Santa Cruz Boardwalk where youll find an historic carousel, roller coasters, arcade and all kinds of American carnival fare, such as corn dogs and ice cream. Rock climbing is popular throughout the volcanic, jagged terrain. Historic structures within the park include the ruins of Londons Wolf House, which burned down in 1913, Londons cottage, ranch, a small lake he created with a stone dam and his gravesite. Pick up a map of local wine tasting rooms and restaurants at the Visitors Center. Stroll down to the waterfront to see the houseboats, one of which hosted Otis Redding while he wrote the famous (Sitting on the) Dock of the Bay., Book your trip, outside & indoor activities, inexpensive things near me, kid friendly popular scenic places, vegan restaurants, breakfast places near me that are open, affordable biggest cities, getaway, what's near me, romantic getaways tomorrow, excursions, art, tours, towns: Chelsea, Bookstores, Texas Camping, NH Day Trips, Spearfish, St. Helena Island, Gallatin. Free concerts take place on Thursday nights. Hike to the peak of Mount Wittenberg through the Philip Burton Wilderness.

San Anselmo is a small town north of San Francisco, with fewer than 13,000 residents, that refers to itself as the antiques capitol of Northern California. Romantic resorts, dog friendly cabin, boutique inn, B&B, hostel, photos, maps, discounts, conference, couples retreat, shows, good food near me, things to do with kids near me, weather, airport, vegetarian, seafood, breakfast near me, indoor, outlet mall: Burgers Dallas, Italian restaurants Dallas, Vegan restaurants Dallas, Things to Do in San Antonio with Kids, Free Things to Do in San Antonio, Things to Do in San Jose, Free Things to Do in San Jose, CA, Romantic resorts, dog friendly cabin, boutique inn, B&B, hostel, photos, maps, discounts, conference, couples retreat, shows, good food near me, things to do with kids near me, weather, airport, vegetarian, seafood, breakfast near me, indoor, outlet mall: Burgers Dallas, Italian restaurants Dallas, Vegan restaurants Dallas, Things to Do in San Antonio with Kids, Free Things to Do in San Antonio, Things to Do in San Jose, Free Things to Do in San Jose, CA. To volunteer, join in on Coastal Cleanup Day, or remove invasive plants with the Third Thursday Weeders. You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA this Weekend with Friends" Back to Top or More places to see near me today, what to do, weekend trips Visit the 1870 Point Reyes Lighthouse, a prime location from which to view migrating grey whales.

Named for the father of the National Parks, John Muir, Muir Woods is a National Monument in California that has protected old growth redwoods since 1908. Enjoy hiking and wildlife viewing along the beach, or on the trails through open spaces, ranch lands, and wetlands. The hikers paradise is a prime spot for viewing golden eagles, falcons, and the California condor. Dont miss a chance to surf, or watch some of the worlds best surfers at Steamer Lane, just one of many local surf spots that Santa Cruz is known for. Take a lesson, or enjoy watching.

What to do near my location, wedding venues near me: UT, Indianapolis, From Kansas City, Mackinac Island, Chattanooga, RI, From Chicago, Sacramento, Nantucket, Girls Getaways, Santa Barbara, PA, Michigan beaches, What to do near my location, wedding venues near me: UT, Indianapolis, From Kansas City, Mackinac Island, Chattanooga, RI, From Chicago, Sacramento, Nantucket, Girls Getaways, Santa Barbara, PA. Jack London was a writer, public speaker and rugged individualist who became an icon of the California dream in the early 1900s. Be sure to call the attractions and restaurants ahead of your visit to confirm current opening times. Carmel by the Sea is among the top destinations in California. Fun day trip ideas close to me, things to do this weekend, small towns, best weekend getaways: Ohio, From San Francisco, From NYC, Texas, Florida. Today, the Monterey Bay Aquarium is among the areas biggest draws. Oh hey there, Instagram Its been seven, Its no secret that wine tasting is one of my fa, I hope you see the absolute beauty, power, heartbr, Dear white family, friends, acquaintances, and str, What is it like to stay in a hobbit hole in New Ze, Home sweet hobbit hole I wanted to share a fe, In a hole in the ground there livedTWO hobbits, PSA: Downtown Napa is a Perfect Winter Getaway, How to Spend a Weekend in Downtown Napa: Wine Countrys Most Walkable Destination, Walking the Redwood Loop Trail at Big Basin Redwoods State Park, The Complete Guide to Visiting Neuschwanstein Castle, The First Timer's Guide to Yosemite: What to Know Before You Visit, Most Unique Airbnbs in Northern California, Sleeping in a Hobbit Hole in New Zealand: Our Stay at Underhill Valley. Visit the Capitola Historical Museum to learn more about the areas history. A replica Coast Miwok village teaches guests about life before Europeans arrived in California. Jenner is a coastal California city located at the junction of the Russian River and Pacific Ocean. The Jenner Visitors Center, located in a repurposed boathouse, offers an overview of the areas natural and cultural history. The Gilroy Garlic Festival takes place each year the last weekend of July. srinagar india Enjoy some local chowder at a casual seaside luncheonette, or opt for a Michelin rated meal. Visit Miramar Beach for swimming or sunbathing, and head north to Surfers Beach for the surf. Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me right now, things to do near me, vacations, resorts near me, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental, kids activities near me, campgrounds near me: East Coast Beaches, SC, Beaches near Orlando, Last Minute, NH, Houston, Palm Springs, Monterey, From Atlanta, GA, Sedona AZ, Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me right now, things to do near me, vacations, resorts near me, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental, kids activities near me, campgrounds near me: East Coast Beaches, SC, Beaches near Orlando, Last Minute, NH, Houston, Palm Springs, Monterey, From Atlanta, GA, Sedona AZ. Free things to do near me known for tourists & historical must see attractions for adults in April, May, June, July, August, January, February, March, restaurants that deliver, take-out, drive-thru, swimming, last minute day trips, coast, lake, reservoir, kayaking near me, glamping, diner, kitchen, suite, public parks, outdoor activities near me, places to get married: Leavenworth WA, Day trips from Las Vegas, Norfolk, Treehouse vacations, San Jose, Mexico, Jacksonville Beaches, WV, Woodstock, IL, Tampa Beaches, IN, Calistoga, Glowing Beaches. Duartes Tavern, open since 1934 offers a famous artichoke soup. Where can you get away: Best caves in the U.S., SD, Galena IL, Boise, St. Pete, San Jose, Taos, Fayetteville, Steamboat Springs, NH, East Coast, DE, GA, Little Rock. Shop the historic Main Street or the Pillar Point Harbor Shops.

Located in San Mateo County, the town offers miles of coastal frontage and sandy beaches surrounded by countryside and redwood forests. Monterey is a seaside town in Northern California. Shop or browse the towns antique stores, vintage shops, bookstores and cafes on San Anselmo Avenue downtown. Bridgeway is Sausalitos main street. Take a guided wine tasting tour through the rural countryside to stop at lush gardens and contemporary tasting rooms. For culture, enjoy the performing arts and museum at Stanford University in Palo Alto. The award winning aquarium is a leader in conservation and marine research, and has overtaken a former cannery with more than 35,000 creatures representing over 550 marine species. The town offers restaurants, shopping and an extensive parks system with plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Take a long walk to the remote Mussels Point or head north to the South Salmon Creek Beach. Participate in a cruise of the bay to get up close and personal to the resident harbor seals. The small town has a year round population of under 200 and offers locally-owned restaurants, businesses and lodging tucked away along a 20-mile stretch of coastline. Enjoy chowder overlooking the ocean at Sams Chowder House, or find fresh seafood at any local eatery. Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: New Mexico resorts, Ohio resorts, Alaska resorts, Green Lake, Emmitsburg, New Castle, Madeira Beach,

Docent led tours take place on weekends. The family-friendly town offers frequent summer festivals, a weekly farmers market and the popular Livermore Rodeo, held every June. On a sunny day, take a sailboat tour of the bay, or explore Golden Gate Park, over 1,000 acres of trails, cycling paths, botanical gardens, stables and ponds. The steep hillside facing the Bay with a two mile long shoreline can be reached by ferry, or by hiking or cycling over the bridge. Enjoy a whale watch or sail on Monterey Bay, explore the area beaches, and enjoy the local food and wine. Places to eat near me, free points of interest, lakes near me, waterfalls, weekend getaways near me, 3-day foodie places to visit in September, October, November, December, RV, prettiest places, lodging, campground, hangout, where is, spas, holiday, museum, hiking near me, canoeing, hotels close to me, sushi, hikes, scenic spots: Best Places to Visit in USA, Frankfort, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Cadillac, CA Hot Springs. At the Jack London State Historic Park visitors explore his legacy through tours of historic sites, hiking, horseback riding or cycling, wildlife and bird watching and relaxing immersion in nature. You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways and Day Trips from San Jose, CA" Back to Top or More weekend getaways, what to do near me, must see attractions, stuff to do near me San Jose, California is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. The 18th century Mission San Juan Bautista was founded in 1797 and named in honor of Saint John the Baptist. Over 50 local wineries make up this historic valley, which is among the earliest to grow wine grapes in California. Enjoy the visual or performing arts, shopping, dining, hiking or relaxing along the shores of Californias Monterey Peninsula. The region is home to over 400 wineries, and wine tasting tours are foremost on the list of attractions. Youthful downtown Santa Cruz is influenced by the presence of UC Santa Cruz, and is an excellent destination for shopping vintage and contemporary trends, and finding restaurants focused on organic, local foods. Most visited attractions include Alcatraz, the former island prison turned National Park, the photogenic Golden Gate Bridge, and Fishermans Wharf, home to a colony of resident sea lions. The unique landscape offers canyon bottoms, chaparral, and oak woodlands. The Marin County sanctuary spans over 71,000 acres from the ocean to grassy rolling hills and forests. Bodega Bays Bodega Dunes beach is located within the Sonoma Coast State Park. Berkeley, California is a destination for visitors from all over the world who come to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, culture and of the small town near San Franciscos bay.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook