how to get from new york to santorini, greece

", "The airline overbooked the flight and kicked us, along with 100 other passengers, off the flight and forced us onto a non-direct flight.

Limited entertainment", "The seat was very uncomfortable.

Luckily it was sent to my hotel later that evening.

Find cheap tickets to Santorini (Thira) from New York.

how can you be late when a flight has been delayed 16 hours) and 2, they needed to remove package from the plane for people who were no longer taking this flight. ", "Offering a drink on such a short flight is appreciated albeit unusual these days.

We liked the timing of the flight. Rather than helping us find a viable alternative for our flight (namely a flight that doesnt arrive more than a full day later) before leaving for Madrid they shipped us to Madrid where there were poor/no options for getting to Split at the original planned time. Auxiliary battery crashed. I am quite disillusioned with Delta now and will have to look around to see what other airlines there are now - and my entire family - and what kind of loyalty they give to their loyal customers. The crew were fantastic! ", "In-flight entertainment, speed of flight", "Delayed because waited on a stewardess to show up. ", "The cue lines per zone are the most brilliant idea!

We unfortunately dont have that data for this specific route. Its clear that this was a case of not our problem from the JFK Iberia ticket agent. Yo soy viajero frecuente de Iberia y se que una mala actitud no har cambiar mi preferencia. Bravo! Swiss Air notification in email was sent short of notice. There was only one meal for the flight and alcoholic beverages were not included. Flight delayed by 45 minutes. It was no frills, standard small aircraft with no high tech entertainment system. ", "Food was good. I live in NYC and would've gone home for the night however because we needed to be back by 6am (what the agent suggested), there seemed no point in leaving. One of our 2 seats wouldn't slouch more than half way. ", "The reclining seat in Club section was a wonderful experience", "Simple trip no delays and pretty quick Flight time. Cramped, basic economy seats. ", "New aircraft, comfortable seats, and the best of all a friendly and welcoming crew. I'm only 5'11" and could barely fit. Blankets were nicer than most.

Once the person in the front reclined their seat it was very difficult to get out of the seat. ", "Seats were tight and got a bit uncomfortable. I've had much better experiences on discount regional airlines than on this trans-Atlantic "premium" carrier. The vegan lacto-ovo meal is disappointing. But entertainment and food were decent. ", "Many things including the seat space and less crowded flight", "Bad food. ", "The flight was delayed from Newark to Zurich but they were able to rearrange my connecting flight before landing. Before we board, one of the agents thinks they will "lighten the mood" with the following comment - "Who would've thought a little bad weather would've caused this?"

Give free blankets or put a warning on the boarding pass saying that you will freeze. Boarding was a mess. For example: The crew seemed tentative and untrained. We finally board for what we think is finally a 9:30am take off. ", "There was preferential treatment for British passengers - they were taken care of first and with a friendly tone. ", "The fact that we had dinner and a snack was great! They ran out of one of the menu items. Why do we have to go through security again in London? The first leg of the flight, from New York to Zurich was delayed long enough that I made my connecting flight to Delhi within seconds of them closing the gate and as a result my baggage was lost.

", "The seats were old and uncomfortable and the arm rests did not go all the way up. ", "Crew was not very friendly on bot departure and return flights.

With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to Santorini (Thira) from New York. Extreme lack of professionalism.

", "The crew was great & the food was good.

And for someone who cared so much about the seat at dinner no one cared about me the rest of the flight.

", "Seats were a little uncomfortable, not the leg room but they just felt a little worn down and tilting forward", "The seats on Swiss' A330-300 are so comfortable in economy.

All information regarding the delay online was incorrect ("system not yet updated") . Obviously they have no or little control over potholes in the air and wind turbulence. ", "entertainment and leg room on regular seats", "Not much leg room and the coffee was horrific. They are always kinda old", "Put in standby, even with reservation. ", "Delayed takeoffs on both legs of the flight, combined with absolutely awful layout at Heathrow which made us nearly miss our connecting flight. ", "Very cramped. After 8 hours, I was pretty thirsty. Flight from Paris to Barcelona boarded and once everyone was on board, they told us that we would be sitting there for 2 hours before leaving. Its infuriating", "Flight was delayed longer than the actual flight time. Search Santorini (Thira) flights on KAYAK. At the end of the day, a customer's experience will always be tainted by poor service and that is what we received on our flight. It needs to be a two-way", "Boarding and Arrival went smooth and quick. ", "The crew was great, we were on time and the food was airplane great", "There was 0 legroom.

We will use other airports on our future trips to NY", "I didnt like the treatment of the crew.

I can't imagine what it's like for a taller man. Terrible options in movies. Otherwise I would not have gotten back until over 24 hours later the next day. I am not sure when I get it back or if I have to go all the way back to the airport", "They start serving late the apperitif before taking off and take it back right after. ", "Explain why theres over a 2 hour delay", "Please reduce your delays - again we took off with more than an hour delay and by definition you are responsible of that disagreement, you are the company I am paying for the service.", "The Updated Delta Airline A320 Airbus Inside & Out", "I had a kid kicking my chair the whole flight. Missed it had to pay $700", "This was one of the worst flights Ive been on. Of course, given how the process in dealing with Kayak and this booking, it did not surprise me. I could not eat it.

", "The food they served was not the greatest", "Are you kidding me? Won't fly again if I have the choice. We were waiting 7 hours!! The entertainment was pretty good too. ", "No body let me know that my connecting flight had been canceled, even though they knew before my previous flight landed. We knew when we got on that plane the crew was going to time out. ", "I have been flying to Asia on Asian airlines and maybe I have become accustomed to flights and crews that know how to manage a long flight.

On your way to Santorini (Thira), youll fly out from one of these New York airports: New York LaGuardia, Newark, or New York John F Kennedy Intl.

They brushed off my questions with one word answers and then it turned out that we were 10 minutes late arriving and I missed my connection.

", "I like the crew and their service, the food was amazing speacially the vanilla cheese cake desert was on point, loved it. Choppy fight. The seats are tight but I was in the economy plus section so I thought she should have let me recline instead of physically moving my seat upright. ", "Seats are too small for anybody above 5'8". ", "Be more smiling and helping customers when needed", "The crew was professional and courteous. ", "JFK-Madrid flight got delayed by 3 hours which would cause me to miss my connection for Madrid-Split (~2 hour layover), I asked the Iberia representatives at JFK about changing the flight and they reassured me that the connecting flight would hold for us and no need to change our flight. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. About 2 hours in, there was 30 planes left to take off, and then us. Will make me reconsider Air France in the future. I lost a day of vacation and instead had to wait in Madrid for 4hrs, fly to a neighboring city, and then take 2hr bus to my final destination. Poor wine. )", "My seat was comfortable, with good head and neck support. Comfort is still iffy in coach but better than most American airlines. It's also the first time I ever broke into a sweat on a flight. There are no overhead vents! ", "Told us to get in line for boarding and review our tickets and then made us stand there for 75 minutes before boarding. Bathrooms keep getting smaller to jam in more seats. Honestly, if the delay is due to 'maintenance' for an incoming plane that has not left its originating destination, why quote any time at all? ", "Maybe to other people the service was regular - but this was the fanciest flight I'd ever been on. Plane was delayed and we miss the next plane. ", "See above regarding the crew.

british airways should focuss attention to this. They did not honor the on-line boarding passes, so I had to go to the counter to reprint the boarding passes and then go through security again. ", "See above. Will never buy a BA ticket again. Now I dont have a bag. ", "Friendly FA, good entertainment options. ", "Boarding sevece was very nice and helpful Thanks so much", "Meal choice missing kosher non-gluten combination.

", "The tv on the back of the headrest was great. I was in LGA. There are no direct flights connecting New York to Santorini (Thira). ", "Premium economy seats do not recline, only slouch. ", "The flight was delayed by 85 minutes from Newark to Zurich", "Good staff, good boarding, good announcements", "Clean, modern plane, friendly and attentive crew", "Comfortable flight.

", "The airline put me on standby for my connecting flight without telling me at anypoint until I was at the gate. Their entire attitude was "nothing to be done, now board plane and leave" no compensation was offered, nothing done to remedy their mistake or rude behavior and treatment", "Food and coffee were cold. Were so frustrated and inconvenience us. The real downer on the flight was when we needed hot water quickly to warm our infant's bottle. ", "Short flight so I can't really complain. I like the personal iPad to watch movie. The entertainment options are extremely sparse and the screens are 4:3 ratio, tiny, and of such poor quality that they look like laptop monitors from 1999. santorini churches oia greece island dome holiday travel Can't get food, can't get coffee, can't get a newspaper.

I couldn't even cross my legs. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. Unfortunately, the ticket workers were too few in trying to reboot all the passengers.

", "British Airway's service is cordial and comfortable, which goes a long way to making the entire trip the same.

Both planes were downright filthy. When I heard that, I changed to another flight, so the outcome was not as bad as it could have been. I really have never had a good experience flying Iberia. The flight from Dallas to Barcelona had several broken toilets. ", "I like being serviced dinner on the flight. ", "A very friendly and attentive crew and a decent meal. Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues. KAYAK is a travel search engine. ", "No entertainment, not even available if you paid. Missed our connection and offered little to no help. ", "This was a good flight with good service and a nice crew. Flying from Santorini (Thira) back to New York, the best deals are generally found on Friday, with Tuesday being the most expensive. Worse, bags were left in Dublin and it took three more days for them to arrive - all the while, the airline couldnt have been less helpful. Received our luggage 6PM the night before wedding, which caused terrible distress for the Bride especially and all 14 family members. What happens when you have a inconsiderate person playing games behind you tapping your seat back like they are playing the xylophone? Never British Airways/ Aer Lingus again! Still in London. Once the plane reaches altitude they let me take my seat. Ridiculous! ", "The movies were good, the food was good. Too many announcements by the Captain -- shut up and fly the damn plane! Really. overall good experience.

", "The flight itself was very enjoyable. If BA is connecting to BA, then you have a responsibility ahead of time to address this problem and keep connecting passengers from getting overly distressed in a strange airport. ", "I paid extra for the seat, but there was a metal box under the seat in front of me that curtailed my ability to stow my carry bag, and my leg room.

Will not book with Kayak again. Clean and overall positive flight. To our surprise the connecting flight already left when we arrived to Madrid. ", "Despite listing items desired for breakfast per seat assignment, flight attendant still got it wrong. It has been 3 days and no Information. Britisk airways cancelled our return transatlantic flight LGW to JFK and the Iberia (one world) representative Alicante airport could not help us getting on another flight we now are landing in LGW and have to transfer to LHR at iour own expense and are getting to J FK almost 4 hour later than scheduledspenrt over 40 minutes on phone with British airways at international cell phone rates which also cost us a fortune", "Delays delays delays!!! angel santorini cummins oia cyclades

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook