deep sea fishing south padre island

If youre looking for a more action-packed adventure, consider booking a full day to visit the deep offshore waters. Would recommend Captain Arturo to anyone. Emilio took great care of my son and I. The most popular fish species you can target are. One thing I liked about Captain Henry was that he communicated with us with phone calls, not text or emails. "My son and I had an incredible experience with Captain Pea." Fishing service! Great eating!!!!! Explore the waters around South Padre Island, Texas and spend a wonderful fishing day together with AW Fishing. This listing has completed an Enhanced check, which is very comprehensive and includes: If you see this badge on a charter or captains profile, that means our team has conducted a basic check using the information available in publicly available databases such as: The average price for a private 4 hour South Padre Island fishing trip is $496, while an 8 hour private trip will cost you $1,101 based on prices on FishingBooker.com. "My wife and I fished with Captain Brian last week. Capt. Edith, TX. They will go for dead shrimp and cracked crabs, although cut bait may also work. He does a great job getting you on the Fish and even offers a no catch no pay clause but he knows where they are & puts you on speckled trout, Reds, flounders and all other types. On one side, explore the shallow waters of Laguna Madre, and on the other, the mighty Gulf of Mexico. to start off, im not pro fisher or any of my guys, we just come out to SPI for a good time & fishing. Joseph, TX. Inshore, Tarpon and Snook hit their peak.

2022 FishingBooker.com. Let the captain know what you are looking for and trust them to get you there. All rights reserved. following conditions are met: South Padre Island: 96 fishing charters available. Find a bay fishing guide to take you after Redfish and Snook. Very knowledgeable and learned a few tips through conversation with Captain Arturo! They were small but we were able to catch enough for a great dinner. Three of us went out with Doug for a half-day of fishing. Good luck! If you find your deal on another fishing website at a lower rate, contact ourcustomer careteam. The waves werent terrible but it did take the boys a minute to get use to it. Captain Rueben, was the best, very patient with first timers and kids. Definitely recommend! We will match the rate of the other deal if the

The inshore bite is best, with Red Drum, Trout, Snook, Flounder, and more. If you are new make sure you get a guide who knows where to go such as Captain Elliott.

this is exactly what we got, henry took us to the spots with fish and got everything prepped. He was very knowledgeable about the water and we learned fishing tips etc. Gary got us on the fish and it was great afternoon. Got me on some fish and a joy to talk with.

His knowledge of the area was outstanding. Offshore, you can get Amberjack, Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, and Mahis. Yes, although we were in fairly shallow water, fish were biting, however not many keepers that morning. Go with Captain Watson and Clay Whats On Douglas Dunkins boat. Go offshore if possible, if bay fishing is more your style make sure the guide takes you up north. Well definitely be coming back. The captains personal ID documentation, Based on 24785 reviews by FishingBooker anglers, data-event-category="Navigation header guest", Full list of top fishing charters in South Padre Island. Captain Pena did not disappoint.

Black Drum is a common sight. Very good guide." Federal waters open for Red Snapper.

Youll be fishing with, yes, you guessed it, Captain Hector Lopez himself.

Be flexible with what you want to catch. We look forward to fishing with him again.

When fishing in the waters off South Padre Island, make sure you follow Texas state regulations. Scott, KY. AVM Fishing Outfitter specializes in inshore fishing on South Padre Island, Port Isabel, and Brownsville Texas. "Hector was wonderful! Head to Baffin Bay to target Specks. Also the sun started to wear them down around 11:30. He was very professional and knowledgeable with his job. He knew exactly where to fish & helped us all out!" "We had a great morning on the water. Wind and tides may rewrite your plan for the day. This place is right for snappers and king fish among many others. Very much recommend him if you are looking for a trip! Another great experience fishing on Capt. Go with a good guide. This was my sons first inshore trip and Emilio made sure that my son had a great time.

Emilio was great and this was my sons first time on a boat to fish. If you purchase a product through one of them Fishing.org will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.

The water is starting to cool down but the fishing stays hot. Nearshore waters are heating up, with Red Snapper taking baits on the reefs. If youre looking for some quality family time, its best to book a half day trip. different, you still keep your existing reservation including the cancellation policy. This page contains affiliate links. If we can't match the rate of the other deal because one of the above conditions is You can reach offshore spots and troll for Wahoo, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. Great and fun experience! Full service guide and first class all the way.

Very knowledgeable and patient. Sailfish, Tuna, and Wahoo are biting offshore. Doug knew where the fish were and we are able to catch a coolers worth of specs for a few dinners! Emilio is knowledgeable, patient and good to be on a boat with.

March weather can be a little unpredictable so bring warmer gear just in case. Between that and all the laughs I would highly recommend booking your trip. "Aaron did a great job helping us catch fish. Reds are biting well, with Trout and Flounder also kicking in.

Book a trip with Captain Hector Lopez today. "Capt. Would have fished Saturday also, but did not want all the chaos from 400 boats fishing in the bay.

Head over to the southern tip of the island where youll see them dotted along the water.

Have fun, catch fishing or just enjoy the experience of the open waters. I highly recommend him. Darel, TX. Brian, VA. Just trust the guide and have a good time. Trout and Snook are still around, too. The fish werent being cooperative on the morning of our trip. Drift Away Charters welcomes you for an enjoyable day of fishing for Redfish, Trout, Sheepshead, and Black drum out of South Padre Island, Texas. Capt. The fish will hide around grass beds and near passes. We plan to come back and bring the kids next time! Captain Murphys Deep Sea Fishing is located at 33256 State Park Road 100 South Padre Island, TX 78597.

Try to go in calmer waters your first trip. Heading offshore into deep Gulf waters will see you going after Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish, and many more beasts. Fishing.org is a participant in the Amazon affiliate Advertising Program. This means: It is for the same fishing charter, package and date(s), It has identical amenities attached (including the meal plan, cancellation policy, Take Dramamine the night before and morning of so you arent the main source of chum. If its your 1st time or your kids 1st time deel sea fishing is recommend the 5 hr morning trip. They can be contacted via phone at (956) 761-2764 for pricing, directions, reservations and more. Red Snapper was closed but we had a blast just catching and releasing! Super friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and put us on some great reds! Waves were larger than any other charter Ive been on. package offer, etc.). Thanks Doug for a great trip!

The inshore waters are brimming with Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Black Drum, and Sheepshead, while the reefs hold trophy Snapper and Grouper species. We caught our limit of King Mackerals and several other species including Lang Snapper, Grunts, and a Strawberry Grouper!l When you are from Wisconsin there is no better way to spend a December day than on the water in South Padre fishing! Mike, TX. You can use Latitude: 26.07662660 Longitude: -97.16577890 coordinates in your GPS. The captain was very knowledgeable, we limited out on Red Fish and Trout in three hours!!! If youre here for your summer break, a family trip around the bays should yield Reds, Specks, Flounder, and more. We only caught whiting fish. Undertow is strong on the surf so be smart while fishing. Fishing was a little slow but he worked very hard getting us on the fish we did catch."

Captain Murphys Deep Sea Fishing is located at 33256 State Park Road 100 , South Padre Island, TX 78597, The website (URL) for Captain Murphys Deep Sea Fishing is. Fishing SPI in July has to be one of the best spots in all of the Texas coast. There are also Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Trout about. Cold fronts might mess up your plans every now and then, but generally fishing is good.

June was very moderate waves that were good for beginners. A lot to catch. Ruben did a great job of moving us and changing tackle setups until we had some success. Temper your expectations and expect to fish not catch. This is a great time to target Snook in deep channels. He set us up for a successful day of fishing. Offshore, Blackfin and Yellowfin Tuna await. Made me a fisherman on first trip.

The other deal is bookable online and is still available when we check. Have fun fishing but take time to enjoy the surroundings.

Beautiful markings. Slow down your presentation as Trout save energy in winter. He called us various times to answer any questions, concerns and to talk to us about the weather. "If youre looking to book a bay fishing trip, look no further!" Flounder are here to make things even more interesting. Will definitely be booking again on our next trip! Well done. Its no wonder that this is one of the most productive fisheries in the state theres just so much water around it!

If youre heading far out, you may come across Tuna, Wahoo, and even Sailfish. Will definitely come back and fish again. Port Mansfield, Arroyo City, and Port Isabel are some of the other places where youll find captains ready to take you out.

Get'm Hook'd Fishing Charters https://fishingbooker.com/charters/view/16218 His knowledge of the island and fishing areas was phenomenal." Reefs, bays, oil rigs, shipwrecks they all surround this stunning barrier island, and theres hardly a better way to explore them than by hopping aboard a South Padre Island fishing charter. My son and I made some great memories! They are friendly and honest and know what theyre doing! Reds, Specks, Snook hide around jetties, waiting to crush your bait. The phone number for Captain Murphys Deep Sea Fishing is (956) 761-2764. We had a phenomenal day on the water and caught a ton of fish. SPI Coastal Fishing Charters, LLC is a full-time, private fishing and eco-tour charter service located in beautiful South Padre Island, Texas.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook