mobile homes for sale waco

All Rights Reserved. americanlisted There was an error loading the page; please try to, (etx > 1203 E STATE HWY 31, LONGVIEW, TX), (grk > 1203 E STATE HWY 31, LONGVIEW, TX), (dal > 1203 E STATE HWY 31, LONGVIEW, TX), (cst > 1203 E STATE HWY 31, LONGVIEW, TX), (etx > Tyler, TX Southpark Mobile Home Estates), (aus > Boulder Ridge Mobile Home Community), Great RV / Mobile Home Lot - Approx. Come tour our fully furnished display models to see which features you would love to see customized in your new single wide, double wide or triple wide home! If your in the market, give Chris a holla, you wont be disappointed. Powered by, Fiesta / The Vintage Farmhouse II Flex 320FT47764A. We do things a little differently from the rest of the pack. read less, I don't know about y'all but at one point in my childhood (about 25ish years ago) my family lived in a single wide and it was not exactly glamorous, so read moreI don't know about y'all but at one point in my childhood (about 25ish years ago) my family lived in a single wide and it was not exactly glamorous, so when my fiance (at the time) suggested we look into manufactured housing options when we started to talk about buying a house, I was NOT exactly keen on it. Copyright 2022, Palm Harbor Homes.

They answered every question that I had and even saved me a lot of money, not just once but many times.

We have created an online experience to take the hassle out for shopping for manufactured and modular homes.

Due to the nature of manufacturing mobile homes, its possible you could show up to the factory and miss your house being built.

Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Find your dream home in the Waco area using the tools above. I would not hesitate in referring friends and family. To make sure you receive the best service, we recommend that you give us call or contact us in advance to make an appointment or check our current hours.

So give us a call today to find out how we can help you become another satisfied Fleetwood homeowner. The home options (from size, to floorplan layouts, to colors, quality, and aesthetics) that Mobile Homes Direct 4 Less offers are beautiful, completely blew my perception of mobile and manufactured homes out of the water, and we ended up purchasing our home from them! Please visit craigslist from a modern browser. Nothing in life read moreMy experience has been awesome, Chris Williams has been the best , in making sure I was taken care of from the beginning to the end. I don't know about y'all but at one point in my childhood (about 25ish years ago) my family lived in a single wide and it was not exactly glamorous, so when my fiance (at the time) suggested we look into manufactured housing options when we started to talk about buying a house, I was NOT exactly keen on it. They were so helpful and always on top of everything. We planned on purchasing a home from them till our plans changed and we needed to be in a home faster then originally planned. All rights reserved. (Seriously, those mini-mansions are SO pretty!) Looking for an easy, instant, online delivery/set estimate for every home model in stock?

Corsicana, Home for Sale - 3bd 2ba - Reduced, Site Build quality home - Don't Settle for less, $150 Open land to put your Mobile Homes/RVs/Big Trucks, Owner Finance Home on 1.7 acres - NO BANKS! You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. They are both very good at finding what you want. They are both very good at finding what you want.

Home must be purchased at the posted home-only retail sales price to be eligible for the maximum available incentive.

Buying a new home is a complicated process, with countless hours spent pulling permits by calling your county or city, trying to organize a disparate group of contractors to set up your site, and getting it all scheduled on time in order to receive your home.

We currently offer 53 floor plans for order. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and easing the manufactured and modular home buying process, our business model is unlike anything in this industry. For more than 50 years, Fleetwood Homes has built beautiful and affordable manufactured homes for more than 1.5 million satisfied families across the country.

And if this isnt enough, you can even do a 3D tour on a few of our most popular floorplans!

Super helpful. basically organize a small army to get into their new home. They are both very good at finding what you want. Copyright 2022 ManufacturedHomes.com. You can also customize our homes. This is generally for Modular Homes and more custom projects where more money is in involved. (254) 799-5501 - phone. One BED and One BATH Single Wide MUST BE MOVED, 5 bed 3 bath used double wide (2000sqft) mobile home - big living spac, (repo) used 1456SQFT 3 bed 2 bath 2020 double wide mobile home - need.

With over 1,200 square feet thats a hard price to match. Please email Invest@HomeNation.com to request a prospectus of investment opportunities at Home Nation.

Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me.

If you want THE BEST call Christopher. You may also be asked to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and an AAI (Affidavit of Accredited Investor Status) form.

Combine year round comfort with the potential for a lifetime of savings with our Energy Smart Home Package. The estimated installation cost includes the following*: Add for concrete If a concrete foundation (slab or crawl space) is required, add an estimate of $10 per Sq Ft of home to this price guide (if you don't have an actual quote), Add for skirting (Not needed if home is on a crawl space), Add for A/C if not an option included by your manufacturer, Project Cost $160,000, LESS Buyer Down Payment (20,000), Balance 140,000, Management fee (10% of balance) 14,000, Investor capital (70% of balance = 61% LTV) 98,000, Home Nation capital (30% of balance) 42,000, Net to Investor at Buyers loan closing in, (50% of Management fee) $7,000, Project Cost(See VA loan pre approval here) 267,000, Less Buyer down payment (1,000), Management fee(@10%) 26,000, Investor capital (@70% = 63% LTV) 187,000, Home Nation capital (@30%) 80,000, (50% of Management fee) $13,350. Needless to say, it is incredibly tedious! With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Waco area.

Just fill out the form on our Financing Page to see if you're eligible for one of our very competitive loans.

As a team, we help local families find their dream homes every week.

Want up-front, no hassle online pricing for hundreds of mobile homes for sale in Waco? Already set up - Located in a professionally managed, quiet, family friendly park ~ Oak Lawn Mobile Home Park.

2/2 - Lovely 2/2 Available for Move In 7/1!!!

No slides found, please add at least one Slide Template to the choosen language. We look forward to assisting you!

NOTE: It seems JavaScript is disabled in your browser.

Plus they have great deals.

If the price of the home is reduced by the Seller either through negotiation with the Buyer, or due to underwriting requirements of the lender selected by the Buyer, or if the Seller is required by the lender selected by the Buyer to pay discount points or any other fees and charges, the discount will be applied first to the amount of the negotiated or lender required reduction of the home sales price and then to the lender required Seller paid discount points, fees and charges. read less, My experience has been awesome, Chris Williams has been the best , in making sure I was taken care of from the beginning to the end.

Give us a call today and let us help you through the entire process of selecting the right manufactured home, the best floor plan, the perfect dcor and your favorite options to make your dream home a reality. Though Im not yet ready to purchase, Christopher Williams has been very helpful in assisting me with any and all information I have asked for regarding their homes, land, financing, you name it! He answered all of our questions throughout the process and was a joy to work with. read moreChristopher Williams was our point of contact from day 1 and he was amazing. Copyright 2022,Palm Harbor Homes.

Beautiful lot is ready for your new mobile or site-built home!

*** Sale Pending *** Congratulations Robinson Fami. With the same trim, carpet, paint, and appliances you can really get an idea of what your final home will look like.

We offer Project Coordination for your new home, where we handle the bulk of the work for a nominal fee.

You wont be disappointed.

Let us put our expertise and experience to work for you.

We handle all of this as well. Many people choose to live near Waco, TX because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Understanding local jurisdictions building code is not very fun, but we can pull any permits you need for your project.

Huge walk in pantry with 42 inch cabinets!

I have every confidence that anytime we need their help in the future, they will be equally as quick to respond and will get the job done to our satisfaction. All Rights Reserved. I would like to thank the employees such as Chris Williams and Sarah Champlin. Had me hook up within an hour.

Get instant pricing estimates on our high-end mobile homes for sale in Waco today! Fleetwood Homes Waco proudly serves Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Texas. Fleetwood Homes Waco proudly offers its homes through a select group of authorized retailers, expertly trained in everything from helping you find the right manufactured home to getting it installed on your homesite.

Ask us about Gold Key Care and about how our Waco manufactured homes are made in a way that gives you the best quality for an amazing price. She was extremely knowledgeable about the product she was showing and even had financing options available to us.

Even after what felt like 20 times that we changed on our mind on bits and pieces throughout, Chris was always happy to help me understand where we were with the process and what to expect next.

Check out our incredible prices on mobile homes for sale in Waco today. He answered all of our questions throughout the process and was a joy to work with. Christopher Williams was our point of contact from day 1 and he was amazing. I highly recommend this company.

Waxahachie. This allows you to build your dream home from the ground up, without having to worry about going over budget. Come by the Home Center and check out our Summer Special running now through September 3rd! Very well maintained home with nice laminate flooring in kitchen and carpet throughout. Definitely referring to family and friends. Want to know what makes Palm Harbor different? Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Our friendly home consultants are available to show you Clayton mobile, manufactured and modular home floor plans that are currently for sale! I would like to thank the employees such as Chris Williams and read moreI had an amazing experience with these nice kind people who work here.

At Home Nation, we want to make this process as easy as possible. I would not hesitate in referring friends and family.

Let us show you how our homes have weathered storm after storm and have even been selected to be on ABCs Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. All in all, 11/10 would recommend both MHD and Chris! read less, We had help from Leo and Christopher and would request them again if we needed to change. He recommended useful upgrades that would add value to our home (and it didn't feel like just another upsell by a salesman, you know what I'm talking about), he got us in touch with a realtor to help us find and purchase land, as well as a great bank (Cascade Financial) and loan officers, and he was there to answer any and all questions every step of the way. They are both very good at finding what you want. As your local Fleetwood Homes model center, we can do much more than sell you a great home. / city / waco. Our 2 bed, 2 bath mobile homes start at very affordable prices! Were ready to help you begin the home buying process today! Home in Austin - 3 Beds, 2 Baths. For better results, please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Christopher Williams was our point of contact from day 1 and he was amazing.

Thank you both for all the help and friendly service you provided. My experience has been awesome, Chris Williams has been the best , in making sure I was taken care of from the beginning to the end. for Sale, 2017 Cappaert 2/2 - Lovely 2/2 Available for Move In 7/1!!! Void where prohibited by law.

Excellent choice!

This company and Chris will be around for a long time.

My husband and I went to just "Look" at some homes for sale. We are proud to represent Fleetwood Homes in our local community. Separate Shower and tub in the master bathroom! Admin Login, Model PH28523A - kitchen with convenient pantry. We consider a Fleetwood manufactured home to be an exceptional value with regard to the product quality and price point difference; in fact, its among the largest in the country. 3/2 - Gorgeous Home!

In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. We understand that purchasing a new home is a big decision, and we want to make this move a good one for you!

Offer cannot be transferred or combined with other offers.

Brand New 3 Bed 2 Bath for Sale, Now Available in Waco Community Home For Sale with 3 Bed 2 Bath - Financing Available, 2 Bed 2 Bath Move-in Ready Available at Waco Community.

She was extremely knowledgeable about the product My husband and I went to just "Look" at some homes for sale. NOTE: It seems JavaScript is disabled in your browser. Nothing beats the quality of our luxury manufactured homes! The Clayton Homes of Waco is committed to helping you build the manufactured or modular home of your dreams! So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Waco, TX? Land! Brand New 3 Bed 2 Bath for Sale for Sale, 2022 2022 Now Available in Waco Community Home For Sale with 3 Bed 2 Bath - Financing Available for Sale, 2 Bed 2 Bath Move-in Ready Available at Waco Community for Sale, 2022 2022 New Home Awaits you! realistic tour of your home to be that you can get. This 4/3 is on a double lot, 016 Work Force Housing Five Bed Five Bath Mobile Home, 3 BED ROOM 2 BATH MOBILE HOME ON LAKE TAWAKONI , TEXAS, 0.69 ACRE LOT FOR Single Family Home or MOBILE HOME, 4 bedroom double wide mobile in Kyle - Move in Ready, used double wide mobile home for sale - 3 bed 2 bath palm harbor. We've detected you are using a browser that is missing critical features. All of which is helping me to better make the most educated buying decision, when the time is finally right. Weve got it. Great experience and extremely helpful team!

We planned on We had help from Leo and Christopher and would request them again if we needed to change. Any remaining discount will be applied to further reduce the total sales price of the home.

From our family to yours, welcome home!

She was extremely knowledgeable about the product read moreMy husband and I went to just "Look" at some homes for sale. 3 Bed 2 Bath Move in Ready Available NOW! Cant wait to see our homes?

Palm Harbor Village of Austin on Ben White Blvd, Palm Harbor Village of Austin in Round Rock, Palm Harbor Village of Fort Worth in Azle, Palm Harbor Village of Austin on Bastrop Hwy.

"The Tahoe" Sold!

When our children join us in Texas, Christine will be our go to when they are ready to purchase as well. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Save up to $5,000* on select homes. Thank you both for all the help and friendly service you provided.

You dont have to be cramped and crowded any more, our double wide mobile homes start at very affordable prices! Because we only want the best for our friends and neighbors, we have carefully selected some of the best homes available. Nothing in life My experience has been awesome, Chris Williams has been the best , in making sure I was taken care of from the beginning to the end.

You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Upon move-in, we went through our house with a fine-toothed comb (figuratively speaking) marking things with painters tape that weren't perfect, sent a detailed list of the corrections needed, and they came out and fixed everything we'd had an issue with.

And if you are interested in Waco modular homes, be sure to ask! Every Waco manufactured home model now comes with a life time warranty that covers major systems on the home. We have a huge selection of homes and floor plans to meet every budget and every need. Our package home deals save you $1000s on included home options. Smile from ear to ear for years with cheer with this bright 3/2 double wide home that has a cute front porch. What is this?

If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures.

The discount CAN NOT be applied toward Buyers down payment if Buyer obtains financing for the home purchase. Home Manufactured Home Retailers Palm Harbor Village of Waco, Palm Harbor Village, a manufactured home retailer in Waco, TX takes pride in the fact that we utilize technology to make the home buying process as easy as possible, which is of particular importance. [LOTS 4 & 34]. We serve the following states: Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Texas.

2020 Cmh 2/2 - Home is where the heart is! This 3/2 large 1840 square foot manufactured home provides ample space to work, live and play in. For exceptional living at an affordable price, this beautiful double wide home is a fantastic option. Nothing in life is perfect, but its how things get resolved and this company has nothing but great knowledgeable people working for them. If you are going northbound on I-35, exit 339 (Lake Shore) north of Waco and drive 1 miles. We work closely with several lenders, and can make that process

My (now) husband and I love everything about our home and how helpful Chris was in basically ALL the things during the process.

Clean. Plus they have great deals. Fleetwood Homes of Waco offers a mid- to high-quality range of manufactured homes, all built in a state of the art manufacturing facility centrally located in Waco, Texas. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (IDX) program of the Waco Association of Realtors. TX, KILLEEN - 2012 DECISION MAKER 31DMK18763AH12 single section for sale.

Thank you Christine for making this a very pleasant experience for us.

We planned on purchasing a home from them till our plans changed and we needed to be in a home faster then originally planned. Not only would you have to coordinate

If you are headed south on I-35, exit 341 (Meyers) and continue for 1 mile, then loop underneath and turn left on the exit road.

This house has a nice open floor plan for great family time and entertainment. for Sale, 2017 Southern Energy 3/2 - Beautiful Location - Great Price - Great Home!!! Property Information: Lot rent is $225 per month and does not include utilities.

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Located in Manufactured Housing Community. They answered every question that I had and even saved me a lot of money, not just once but many times.

Look for the big yellow Palm Harbor Village sign.

Available 7/5 - APPLY NOW!!!

That said, I relented to his wishes and BOY AM I GLAD I DID! This includes heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, kitchen appliances and more! Home Manufacturers Fleetwood Homes Waco. Very rarely, some manufacturers will actually allow you to tour the factory while your home is being built.

3 Bed 2 Bath Move in Ready Available NOW!

As you get the keys to your new home, we want to be the first to celebrate with you. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Thank you Christine for making this a very pleasant experience for us.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook