best nail salon elk grove

they are absolutely amazing!

He was friendly and made me feel welcomed to the salon. This salon has everything you need to make a bold fashion statement with your nails. Following are the some more results for query "Nail Salons in Elk Grove" from all across the web. Pink & White or Ombr: $53

Heres The Deal:Safety Nails and Spa is one of the well-known nail salons in Elk Grove, CA. ", "This salon is great! By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. Just the price is really high. Brighten up your beauty with the finest nail services at Our Salon. Longer nails will incur a additional $5 charge, 5030 ELK GROVE BLVD STE 120, ELK GROVE, CA 95758 Show Map, Mon.Tue.Wed.Thu.Fri.Sat: 9:00 am-7:00 pm | Sun: 10:00 am-5:00 pm. I can't say enough good things about Lauren and her shop. They offer a wide variety of specialized manicure and pedicure services. Great customer service though! Sparkle Nails is a one-stop-shop for all your nail needs. At this salon, bikers can lock their bikes safely outside. USA She is kind, respectful and funny. not to mention talented. Lily never disappoints! The nail techs at Happiness Nails in Elk Grove, CA will provide you with artistic nail art options for both your fingernails and toenails. For convenience, customers can park in a neighboring lot.

We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Do you want to find nail salons close to your current position? This review is for Viri. Whether you are looking for a pedicure or manicure, this salon has you covered. www.yelp.com, 3 BestNail Salons in Elk Grove, CA SPARKLENAIL BAR 9257 Laguna Springs Drive, Suite 120,Elk Grove, CA 95758 DIRECTIONS CALL EMAIL Since 2013 Heres The Deal: SparkleNail Bar is one of the best nail salons that provide extensive nail care services inElk Grove, CA. connie is doing an awesome job at keeping the scene elegant and make sure customers are getting their moneys worth", "They give you the best treatment there. The Best 10 Nail Salons in Elk Grove, CA 1. OMG NailSpa. DataGemba can offer assistance in finding 'the best Nail Salons near me'. "I love it they always do a great job on my hair and my nails and Amy very friendly they're all very friendly", "Best customer service ever! Canada Rock massages included the pedicures. They don't upsell you to get what you don't want. Fantastic service and such friendly people. I will defiantly go back to this nail salon. We walked in on a day when they were down 4 mail artists for 2 mani-pedis with no appointment.

My low lights came out beautifully. You can unwind in a pleasant and soothing environment while receiving a stunning nail and spa service. "Very reasonably priced and service is GREAT! Professional Nail Care for Ladies & Gentlemen. And they also have wine if you perfer", "I've been to so many salons and this is just hands down the best nail salon EVER! Foursquare 2022 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "This place is the best! threebestrated.com, ELK GROVE NAILS - 618 Photos & 179 Reviews -Nail Salons - 8470Elk Grove Blvd,Elk Grove, CA - Phone Number - Yelp. [Continue..] Go and try them out, you will love this place! They only use the most excellent quality equipment and materials to guarantee safety and health.

All the staff are very nice! If you have yet to receive the full nail salon treatment, try it at least once. This is the place for hair and makeup! 5030 ELK GROVE BLVD STE 120, ELK GROVE, CA 95758, This website is powered by www.nailsolution.us.

Dentist Directory.

I've been coming to Elk Grove Nails for YEARS to get my manis and pedis. They been opened for long time, notice Supercuts closed, and TK still opened says a lot about the quality and service! Please try later or you can email your review to [emailprotected]. Time to fill this bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other great offerings from Groupon Goods. They are also committed to staying up to date with the latest fashion trends to satisfy their customers. Their treatments are accompanied by handcrafted creams, oils, scrubs, massages, and a hot towel wrap that will leave your hands, feet, and nails looking elegant and well-groomed. Silk Wrap: $48 Blossom Eco NailLounge. Heres The Deal:Venus Nail & Spa is one of the reputed nail salons with years of experience in the industry. They are always great that's all I have to say if your thinking about going just go.

My nails always come out perfect and I get so many compliments. | 1 (833)-488-6888 | Privacy | Terms | [emailprotected]. About 7 years? They have a broad range of over 700 gel polish shades. **We will be closed on Easter day (Sunday 17th) First time purchase only, local category deals. 6. ", Copyright 2017 American Nails Spa Nail salon Elk Grove | Nail salon 95758, Professional Nail Care for Ladies and Gentlemen . Always very nicevery professional. All the professionals actively strive to do their best in all facets of manicure and pedicure services. I get compliments on my hair since I& Called in yesterday to see if they could fit me in for a fill and pedi before my baby shower tomorrow. I've come twice for pedicures and I really recommend this place! These people definitely know what they are doing. They have a highly trained team of nail perfectionists dedicated to delivering exceptional nail art and design services. They take pride in providing the latest styles and techniques in Manicure, Pedicure, and Full Set. Sparkle Nail Bar offers OPI Axxium Gel Pedicure for $40 and Spa Pedicure for $38.

Tons of colors to pick from in gel, polish and glitter.". Had a pedicure and acrylic/pink & white ombr nails. Marble Nails & Spa.

Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Extremely happy I found The Blowout near my venue and did hair and makeup trial for my wedd By far one of the BEST manis I have received. Thank you! Airy, clean & elegant space with new & modern equipment will bring you the most pleasant time enjoying your life. The guy did my nails so good. Overlay: $48 Play Online Games: 2048 Game | Sudoku Game, India The first was an almond shape set with acrylics. My wonderful best friend recommended this place and I couldn't be more satisfied. Kim did a great job ! Their Salon offers a multitude of services for their valued customers. It was my second time visiting Zela nails. Their friendly, licensed professionals provide a wide selection of nail enhancements in a carefully maintained hygienic environment. Their Salon is based on the belief that their customers needs are of the utmost importance. Glitter: $53. Groupon Gift Ideas | Valentine's Day Gifts | Mother's Day Gifts | Father's Day Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, See Promotional Terms. I wish I lived closer! They go above and beyond every time ! [Continue..] If cash payment isn't an option for you, you can pay for your service with a major credit card. Luxury Nail The girls and I enjoyed our relaxing pedicure for the first time in a long time. 4. This salon welcomes walk-ins for any of its services, just come when you're ready. We take pride in our professional manicure, pedicure and waxing service that delivered in a healthy and hygienic environment so you may look and feel great. The ladies took Good experience at Venus Nail Spa. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. 9257 Laguna Springs Dr Suite 120, Elk Grove. Rose Nails & Spa. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. [Continue..] They do good jobs for nails! Fri & Sat: 9am - 7pm 9170 W Stockton Blvd #170, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 8420 Elk Grove Florin Rd #312, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 8759 Elk Grove Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 8690 Elk Grove Blvd #5a, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 2513 Riparian Dr # 110, Elk Grove, CA 95757, United States, 8519 Bond Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 7119 Elk Grove Blvd # 117, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 8359 Elk Grove Florin Rd # 105, Sacramento, CA 95829, United States, 9059 Bruceville Rd #120, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 9170 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 9105 Bruceville Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 2745 Elk Grove Blvd Unit 240, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 9328 Elk Grove Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 8470 Elk Grove Blvd #125, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 8551 Elk Grove Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 5640 Whitelock Pkwy #130, Elk Grove, CA 95757, United States, 8696 Elk Grove Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 8161 Elk Grove Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States, 9385 Elk Grove Blvd #400, Elk Grove, CA 95624, United States, 8355 Elk Grove Blvd #200, Elk Grove, CA 95758, United States. They offer Sports pedicure for $20 and Pro Ultimate Pedicure for $40. They conduct the following cleaning and disinfecting procedure after customer service. I have never been to a salon that was so peaceful and professional. Australia It was very clean with a happy", "What a lovely place to visit. I fell inlove on my first visit!

They would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. SPECIALTY:Pedicure, Manicure, Acrylic, Silk Wrap or Gel Fill, Pink and White, Cnd Shellac Soak, Gel Lacquer, Glitter, Waxing, Polish Change, Nail Design, French Tip, Nail Repair, Eyelash Extension & Paraffin Treatment, Price: Gel: $48 Whether it be brows and lip waxing to nails and toes, I love the service.". Following are the list of 20 top rated Nail Salons near me in Elk Grove, United State as per their rating and reviews. Error occurred. Safety Nails and Spa offers Complimentary drinks & Gift certificates. Pros: Massage chairs. Scan to download the Groupon Mobile App on IOS or Android. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Happiness Nails. Nice customer service thank you!!! SPECIALTY:Lemon Tonic, Chocolate, Tropical and Pro Ultimate Manicure, Acrylic, Gel and Diamond Powder, Therapy, Island, Paradise Spa, Milk and Honey Pedicure, Sculpture, French, Artificial Nail Cut Down, Solar Pink and White Full Set/Fill, Polish Change, Nails Repair, Take Off, Buffer Shine, Paraffin Treatment & Waxing, 2014-2022, Three Best Rated, All Rights Reserved. You can click on your favourite Nail Salons in Elk Grove as per their user rating and get Nail Salons contact details like phone number, mobile number, email id, full address, realtime location on google map and detailed user feedbacks so that you could choose best of the best Nail Salons in Elk Grove. I walked in having no idea what I wanted. Their entire team is committed to meeting those needs. Make sure your information is up to date. Embellish Nails Studio. The salon provides a private room for facials and waxes. Heres The Deal:Sparkle Nail Bar is one of the best nail salons that provide extensive nail care services in Elk Grove, CA. 2. *Gift Certificate Available.

They are professional and always do the best job. I love how they treat customers. They are committed to an exceptional and memorable experience with each customer. I've been here twice and really loved the service I got both times. Happiness Nails awaits with the best beauticians for nail services in Elk Grove. 9257 Laguna Springs Dr Ste 120, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 9170 W Stockton Blvd Ste 170, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 9105 Bruceville Rd Ste 9B, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 9160 E Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 9170 Elk Grove Florin Rd Ste H1, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 9005 Elk Grove Blvd Ste 3, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 8420 Elk Grove Florin Rd Ste 120, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 5030 Elk Grove Blvd Ste 120, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 6624 Laguna Blvd Ste 112, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 8829 Sheldon Rd Ste 140, Elk Grove, CA 95624, 8415 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624. Very reasonably priced and you can have a glass of wine while youre getting pampered. Love this place! I love coming to Jade Nails! It was a good day for a foot massage. Sun: 12pm - 5pm. 3. Venus Nail Spa combines a professional nail salon experience in a relaxing spa environment. Keywords Searched By People: Top Nail Salons in Elk Grove, Popular Nail Salons in Elk Grove, Elk Grove Nail Salons Database Free Download, Elk Grove Nail Salons Phone Number Download in xls, Elk Grove Nail Salons Directory, Elk Grove Nail Salons email list free download, Elk Grove Nail Salons list in xls / pdf / sql, Best Nail Salons Near Me, Nail Salons Near Me Fees, Nail Salons Near Me Open Today.

It's been a very long time since I've visited and reviewed this salon. www.yelp.com. The cut came out j Made an appointment to treat my mom for mother's day for an hour of pampering and we've got nothing but rave reviews for them. Both very careful about my nails, took their time and massaged my hands and feet! Great job on the work too. They use the latest technologies to provide you with safe and eco-friendly products. They usually last 3-4 weeks, unless I get tired of the color or I Had Cindy and another wonderful lady who did my manicure and pedicure.

California Northstate University Colle Lake Winnipesaukee Wolfeboro Nh, Wolfeboro, Jacksonville Memory Gardens Cemetery and Funeral Home, Orange Park. I will get the full f Jennifer Daley is the best cut and colorist in town. UK Consistent service, never rushing and extremely, First time here, pleasantly surprised, treatment was first, first organic nails & dayspa elk grove , first organic nails & dayspa elk grove photos , first organic nails & dayspa elk grove location , first organic nails & dayspa elk grove address , first organic nails and dayspa elk grove , first organic nails & dayspa elk grove commons elk grove.

This place is awesome.! One trip to Happiness Nails will convert you. First time purchase only, local category deals. I love love love my nails, such care taken and nothing too much trouble ", "I love being pampered while here. The second is a light pink dip Great hairstylist!

SPECIALTY:Paraffin, Callus Removal, Pink and White Full Set, Fill, Classic and Spa Manicure, Gel Polish Change, Acrylic, OPI Axxium Gel Spa Pedicure, Sparkly Toes & Nail Enhancement, Mon-Thu: 10am - 7pm It is never busy so it is a great place to go right after work and relax! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more. They don't tell you how much at the beginning but after they say a lot. She blew me away with how amazing of a job she did with my cut and color. We have extracted the best result for you by using lot's of research on internet and listed some best businesses on our web portal, If you want to list your business on our business directory then send your business details at [emailprotected]. Their goal is to make you feel at your best. You know they are taking care of you when you fall asleep while they are massaging your feet. 5. Your review is succesfully sent. We'll manually review all the details if it passes our review process we'll list your business and notify you the same. The professional spa services at Happiness Nails are reasonably priced, allowing you to get more bang for your buck. ", "It was my first time here today and Helen gave me an awesome pedicure!!

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook