past continuous vs past simple

[Beg] Past simple vs Past continuous Game Code: 1084587 English 16 Public How to use past simple and past continuous. Past continuous Past simple. . 5. PAST CONTINUOUS This tense describes AN ACTION THAT WAS IN PROGRESS AT SOME POINT IN THE PAST. We ate out yesterday. 2. I spoke. (to send) They sent an email three days ago. An irregular verb is one that does not conform to the usual rule for forming its simple past tense and its past participle Adam ran 500 m 4 Past Simple or Progressive Tense -03- English Grammar Exercises I (see) them on 10000+ risultati della ricerca 'past simple vs past continuous' past simple vs past continuous Apri la scatola. 3. Englisch-hilfen.de/ Simple Past or Past Progressive Exercise 1. Past continuous Past simple. Event 1: The sun set (in past perfect tense) Event 2: The party began (in simple past tense) Linking these events: before. ID: 1907245. _____ you still working at Video: past simple / continuous. Past simple, past continuous, past perfect grammar chart . 3.

She came home, switched on the computer and checked her e-mails. ID: 2690763. This grammar based lesson looks at the difference between past simple and past continuous, and how the two tenses are often used 4 de 4. The thief (sneak) into the house, (steal) the jewels and (leave) without a trace. The car came out of the side road and then the van drove into the back of it. Class PIN. Past Tense Simple or progressive 1. COMPARATIVE USES OF PAST SIMPLE AND PAST CONTINUOUS.

Task No. PAST CONTINUOUS: FORMATION AND USES 3. CONNECTORS AND There are two principal past tenses used to make general statements about the past: The past simple and the past continuous. The past simple tense (sometimes called preterite, simple past or past indefinite) is the basic form of the past tense. Find out with this exercise if you know when to use the past continuous and when to use the simple past. 1. ESL video lesson with an interactive quiz: Grammar practice . This is why past continuous is often called a storytelling tense. It can help set the background of a story. The two tenses are quite different. Uycie. Past continuous and past simple. av Mashaskor. So, if you are a student studying for your class test or an English learner, take this quiz to ensure if you have understood enough or need more practice. They were going (go) to Berlin and I was going (go) to Madrid. Show example.

by AnnaKuk. Otro uso del "Past continuous" He was running. I'm The Present Continuous Guy Revise the forms and do these exercises to practise It is a good idea to elicit the first line before they start Present continuous vs Future simple - Test 01 Present continuous vs Future simple - Test 01. In the last exercise, students match past continuous sentences and sentence halves together. Time: 45minutes- 1 hour. + He died in Materials: Timeline printouts, cut up sentences. When the teacher came in, they were studying English. - gramtica ingls y uso de palabras en "English Grammar Today" - Cambridge University Press Are you ready to play this "Past simple and past continuous quiz?" adverb. I chess with my younger brother the whole evening yesterday. I my homework for the whole evening yesterday. (to go) went.

Helen (do) her weekly shopping when she (meet) her old friend, June. New Horizons - B1 - Grammar - Lesson 26 - Practice - Ex. ESL Past Continuous Game - Speaking: Forming Sentences from Prompts, Freer Practice - Group work - Intermediate (B1) - 30 minutes.

Meged_Irina. When I met Susan she was having a drink at a terrace with a friend. Learn more on how to compare Past Continuous & Past Simple,using the best book for mastering English Grammar: https://amzn.to/2F0vzrO 1. Lesson Guide 1 Created by Sam Weekes Past Continuous & Past Simple Time N o w Past Past simple We use the past simple to talk about completed actions in the past. All the blanks in your practice question can be filled with the simple past. Subject + helping verb + (event 1) main verb (past participle form) + link + object + (event 2) main verb (in simple past form) Example: The sun had set before the party started. 1 PAST SIMPLE VS PAST CONTINUOUS 2 OUTLINE GRAMMAR UNIT 1 1. Future continuous and future perfect. an email three days ago. PDF: Exercise 1 / Exercise 2. Order results: Past simple vs past perfect by KyMa: Past simple vs past continuous by rarean: Past Simple vs. Past Continuous by Past Simple/ 1. Use the verbs in the box in Simple present, Present continuous, Simple past or Past continuous tense. dancing were You, We, They to music.

I met (meet) Tom and Ann at the airport a few weeks ago. Past continuous / past simple - jumbled sentences - Present Simple,Present Continuous or Past? Past continuous - 2. 2) focusing on an action that continued for a long time in the past Simple Past (Examples) Action that was completed in the past: Tom went fishing last week. 3. Next, students pair up with someone from the other group. February 6, 2013 -. The main difference between past simple tense and past continuous tense lies within what they indicate. When you use the conjunction "while" in a time clause, Simple Past or Past Progressive Exercise 1. Next Complete the gaps in Past Simple or Past Continuous. (to do) was doing. Past simple vs 5. Example: Mark's plane landed at 5 Past continuous - 2.

Put in the verbs in brackets in Simple Past or Past Progressive into the gaps. 1. The past continuous vs. simple past test checks your understanding of the difference between these two verb tenses. Past Continuous & Past Simple Test. 3. connectors and patterns: when while as The past continuous and the past simple help us to show how two past actions or situations are connected. Okrelenia czasu - Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Perfect Sortowanie wedug grup. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. 7. 6th grade . Past simple vs continuous. Klasa 7 Klasa 8 Doroli Liceum Technikum Angielski Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple Present Perfect Tenses. Copy and Edit. He was sleeping when the doorbell rang. Simple past is used for an action that happened in the past that has already finished. 2. past continuous: formation and uses. The simple past tense is only used to say that something happened at some time in the past. When you want to talk about two actions in the past, it is often the case that one is past continuous and the other past simple. Do you need help? Were / werent 2. were 3. Show example. Answers to Past Simple or Past Continuous Exercise 2 1. 3. Upper-intermediate grammar exercise: future perfect simple vs. continuous; Upper-intermediate grammar exercise: past simple vs. past perfect; Intermediate grammar exercise: present perfect simple or continuous; Intermediate grammar exercise: present perfect simple or continuous 2; Intermediate grammar exercise: past simple or present perfect (1) The Past Simple indicate the action occurred and finished in the time, but the Past Continuous says actions prolonged that were ocurrieng in the past. 3. Answers to Past Simple or Past Continuous Exercise 2 1. Past Simple or Past Continuous Worksheet 1 Answers: 1. This engaging past simple vs. past continuous game helps students practice forming and answering questions with the past simple and past continuous. They

a lot of friendly people while he . Video: yes/no questions. We to the cinema yesterday. The children. Content 4. Simon was playing on the computer while his brother was watching TV. 3. Students have to fil in the blanks with the correct affirmative, negative or interrogative It interrupts the longer action which is usually in a past continuous form. Past continuous is a verb tense used to talk about actions that were in progress at the time of speaking. No, the continuous form is not mandatory. 1. 2. We. Download full-size image from Pinterest . " Past continuous vs. past simple We can use the past simple and the past continuous in the same sentence structure with different meanings: The past simple describes when the action By anel0701 past simple/past continuous comparison - gap fill regular verbs: verb + ed. Linkers: Time (Past) / first, then, after that, etc. English Exercises Simple Past Or Past Continuous past simple vs past continuous exercises advanced level is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. (the action is finished) In a story, we use the past simple to talk about past events in chronological order; i.e. Past Simple Exercises - 18 images - english exercises simple past, teacher laura valenzuela past simple regular verbs, english exercises simple past, the present simple tense TOEIC. Answers to Past Simple or Past Continuous Exercise 2 1. Simple Past vs Past Continuous Exercise / 2 / 3 Simple Past Exercises PDF: Exercise 1 / Exercise 2. I lost my car keys. The structure is: was/were + verb + ing. Poor - You have serious grammar mistakes related to past simple and past continuous. I went to a Chinese restaurant yesterday. He . Past Simple or Past Continuous. Good luck! ESL video lesson with an interactive quiz: Grammar practice . I saw (see) Sue in town yesterday but she was looking (look) the other way. Past Simple VS Past Continuous (Oxford Grammar 3 p. 56 ex.13) Test.

5. Although the two different tenses past simple (take a look at the explanation) and the past progressive or continuous ( explanation here) are both ways to express the past in English, they describe the action or the event that took place in the past in different ways. Then complete ID: 1907245 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 6 Age: 10+ Main content: Past simple and past continuous Other contents: Add to my workbooks (1428) Download file pdf gyongyibende. By languageleader88 This is a worksheet I prepared last year for my elementary students as an introduction of these tenses. (swim / start) The children were swimming in the river when the cold wind started to blow. 2. Por exemplo: I was studying my english lesson when the telephone rang. In this challenging past continuous activity, students put a ghost story in order by saying and listening to sentences. 0% average accuracy. 2. The past continuous and the past simple help us to show how two past actions or situations are connected. [ . ] We were watching TV when we heard a loud noise.

continuous present past simple exercises worksheet grammar worksheets tense reading tenses busyteacher english visit + My mother left this city two years ago. Search results: past simple vs continuous . Andrew his last weekend with his parents on the farm. Use Simple Past or the Past Progressive. We. (spend) 5. O simple past e o past continuous so utilizados para descrever situaes concretas no passado: Descrever uma situao ou ao no past continuous que interrompida por outra no simple past. 79 terms. The parents the previous day while their children a snow castle. 1. at the breakfast table when the doorbell . Simple Past Exercises. I worked. Download full-size image from Pinterest . " Past continuous vs. past simple We can use the past simple and the past continuous in the same sentence structure with different meanings: The past simple describes when the action started: "At 7am, I went to work." With the Past Simple is usually used when and with the Past Continuous the conjugations while or as. Use the simple past for: 1) action that happened in the past and is . Future continuous and future perfect. Reference Practice.

A: What (you, do) when the accident occurred? Main content: Past simple and past continuous. The simple past tense is commonly used with past time adverbs like yesterday, last week, last year etc. The past continuous tense. The past continuous tense is mainly used to talk about past events that were in progress at a particular point of time in the past. I was reading at 6 yesterday evening. The past simple shows us that an action was in the past, not in the present. I'm sorry I left without you last night, but I told you to meet me early because the show started at 8:00. Complete the gaps in Past Simple or Past Continuous. Setelah mengenal secara singkat tentang salah satu bentuk kata kerja ( verbs ), yakni simple past form dalam Bahasa Inggris di artikel sebelumnya, kini kita akan lanjut pada penggunaan kata kerja tersebut dalam struktur kalimat past tense. Describes an action that started and ended completely in the past. They had always wanted to visit Australia, and finally they made it. 1. A/ 'I will be doing something' (future continuous) = I will be in the middle of doing something. Past continuous tense mendeskripsikan background action atau situation (aksi atau situasi yang lebih panjang), sedangkan simple past tense menjadi action atau event -nya (aksi atau kejadian yang terjadi dengan cepat). Choose the correct verb forms. Czynno po czynnoci. Forma del "Past continuous". In English if we think about an action that starts and finishes in past we use the past simple. Past Continuous vs Past Simple. Put the verbs into the correct tense (Simple Past or Past Progressive). 11-18 past simple past continuous. For example:

Fill each gap with a verb in either the past simple or past continuous tense. Past simple. 2. Past simple or progressive - 1. She. Moving away. Past Simple VS Past Continuous (Oxford Grammar 3 p. 56 ex.13) Test. 10000+ rsultats pour past simple vs past continuous past simple vs past continuous Ouvrir la bote. Grades as percentages 15 / 15 = 100% 14 / 15 = 93 13 / 15 = 87 12 / 15 = 80 11 / 15 = 73 10 / 15 = 67 9 / 15 = 60. Search results: past simple vs continuous 1 Test. Past Simple vs Continuous. Some sentences to practise the past simple and the past continuous of both regular and irregular verbs. 0 plays. The past continuous describes a longer action or situation and the past simple describes a shorter action or event. We use the past continuous the set the scene in a story. Last night I was walking home and listening to my ipod when The sun was shining and lots of tourists were lying on the beach. Suddenly We use the past continuous for actions in progress in the past or longer actions interrupted by shorter actions in past simple. Past simple. wg Jaddanek. Play Study Slideshow Share Mai Anh 0 Share [Beg] Past simple vs Past continuous. Past simple, past continuous, past perfect grammar chart . My mother a lot of sweets when she in the supermarket. 3. 27 minutes ago. The simple past or past simple is formed by taking a bare infinitive or an infinitive without to and adding -ED to the end. . Search: Past Simple Exercises. Reply. to blow. I saw (see) Sue in town yesterday but she was looking (look) the other way. 42 terms. PAST SIMPLE AND PAST CONTINUOUS. 2. Past progressive. This is a reading and completion exercise to practice Past simple tense. Dalam penggunaannya, Simple Past tense menyatakan suatu aktiffitas yang sudah selesai pada waktu tertentu di masa lalu, atau menyatakan suatu kebiasaan , kejadian yang berulang- ulang di (discuss / build) 9. E.g. I (try) to get tickets for that play for months, and I didn't want to miss it. Different uses of the Past Simple and the Past Continuous. Each member of Team A picks up a card. Simple Past Past Progressive; irregular verbs: see 2nd column of irregular verbs. I spoke. Subject + helping verb + (event 1) main verb (past participle form) + link + object + (event 2) main verb (in simple past form) Example: The sun had set before the party started.

I had to leave because I (arrange) to meet Kathy in front of the theater. What a disaster!

Soal Latihan Simple Past Tense vs Past Continuous (Progressive) Tense. off the stairs yesterday while I dinner. Although they are both past tenses their uses are quite different. past simple vs continuous interactive and downloadable worksheets. WHEN/WHILE PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE & PAST SIMPLE 1. In two groups, students complete questions on the worksheet in the past simple or past continuous using the verbs in brackets. (to do) was doing. f t p. Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. Le past [ . ] 3. are was were a) are b) was c) were. Although they are both past Explicacin en espaol de cmo distinguir el pasado simple del pasado continuo en ingls. + Tom went to Paris last summer. Past Simple Exercises - 18 images - english exercises simple past, teacher laura valenzuela past simple regular verbs, english exercises simple past, the present simple tense with mr cooper and mrs smith englis, av Dsmirnova998. My brother was working yesterday at 7 They were doing and exam last Friday at 2:30 TWO EVENTS TAKING PLACE AT THE SAME TIME IN THE PAST Ellen was cooking while her sister was watching TV 2. Past continuous - 1. Past Simple vs Past Continuous Past Continuous vs Past Simple Past continuous is often used to give background information about a past event before describing the event itself. Share. I met (meet) Tom and Ann at the airport a few weeks ago. The past continuous is often used together with the simple past to show that one thing happened while another thing was in progress: I was talking on the phone when my sister arrived. Past Simple vs. Past Continuous Otro uso del "Past Simple" Uso del "Past simple" Acciones que ocurrieron una detrs de la otra en el pasado.

Simple Past or Past Progressive, Grammar Exercise for free. Show example Hide example. 1. 2. I was speaking you were speaking he / she / it was speaking we were speaking they were speaking. Best of 0 points. 2. We often use the past continuous and the past simple in the same sentence. (work + -ing) Many present participle verbs are formed this way, but there are other verbs that have to be changed before the -ing can. Simple past will be used for the new action (i.e. I. my homework for the whole evening yesterday. When we use the present continuous tense, we use it to describe events or activities which have begun it the past, but have not yet finished at the time of speaking 7 thoughts on Present Simple vs Present Continuous Jesus Areli. I was speaking you were speaking he / she / it was speaking we were speaking they were speaking. To use the continuous tenses , you need to know how to form the present participle of verbs. Regular past simple verbs have -ed at the end (e.g. The sun (shine) when I (get) up this morning. www.grammarbank.com Simple Past vs Past Continuous Answers: 1. Oleseakovtun. Simple past tense dan past continuous tense sering digunakan bersama-sama. Jim (wait) at one airport while Max (wait) at the other. Show example Hide example. Past Simple vs Past Continuous Choose the correct option. 1) I (sit) in a cafe when you (call) . Simple Past Past Progressive; irregular verbs: see 2nd column of irregular verbs. 13-15 Past Simple Past Perfect Past Continuous present perfect tense indicates that you have accomplished that thing in recent past but you have discontinued it now A handyman fixed Bill's window View Past Simple Present Perfect Simple Grammar Exercises Also, think about what the words mean Also, think about what the words mean. We are here with another English grammar quiz; this quick quiz will test your knowledge of the Past Continuous and the Past Simple. I hadnt seen the film before, but Ben had already seen it three times. May 27, 2022. Past Simple And Past Continuous Exercises Text Are you listening to me? Use the past continuous for: 1) action that was in progress at a specific point in the past OR. By the time I finally left the coffee shop where we were supposed to meet, I (have) five cups of coffee and I (wait) over an hour. He was sleeping when the doorbell rang. 4. Perfective aspect is used in referring to an event conceived as bounded and unitary, without reference to any flow of time during ("I helped him"). Often there is little difference between the past continuous and the past simple, except that the past continuous suggests that the event(s) were in progress at a time in the past or that they Of 10000+ resultados para 'past continuous vs past simple' Past simple or continuous? Make the past simple or past continuous. If you want to express that a new action happened in the middle of another action, you need both tenses: Simple Past the new action and Past Progressive for the action already in progress. The action in the past simple is short and usually unexpected. Past simple & Past Continuous - exercises.

Menu.

Present This Past Continuous Tense 2. Past simple tends to show action that happened at a definite time, while, past When you first . We had (have) a chat while we were waiting / waited (wait) for our flights. Other contents: Reading. Then complete. di Beawesome3 fpalmaka. When and while are not used correctly. The present participle is formed by adding -ing to the base form of the verb. It tests what you learned on the Past Continuous page. Choose simple past or past continuous tense to complete the sentences. So during this time, for example at 8.30, Kevin will be watching the match. Past Simple vs. Past Continuous. the main events of a story. 1. past simple: formation and uses. 0. My brother and sister _____ playing tennis at 11am yesterday. Continuous literally means that the thing is going on during the particular moment in the story's "now." Students should do a number oftasks related to the usage of the Past Simple vs the Past Continuous Simple past / past continuous. Note that here (play) 6. Past simple vs past continuous 1. . Video source: CGI 3D You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. Past continuous. Past continuous or past simple? Past simple. Example: I my keys while I to school. listening was I modifier. Form of Past Continuous Tense: Positive Sentence books.

He broke his leg when he was skiing. The baby was sleeping when the telephone rang. Fair - You have more than 4 grammar mistakes in past Past Simple vs. Past Continuous Exercise 2. February 6, 2013 -. The past continuous describes an action that was already in progress: Language: English. I looked out of the window and saw that people were walking in the park. Past Continuous & Past Simple Test. You form it by combining the past simple of the verb AT3 - Lesson 22. av Alexandracay. As I was walking in the streets of Holland, I met an old friend of mine. regular verbs: verb + ed. 4. B: I Simple past / past continuous. Past Simple vs Past Continuous. Simple Past. We only use the past in the river when the cold wind. Past continuous discussion Blanda inte ihop. In linguistics, aspect is a grammatical category that expresses how an action, event, or state, denoted by a verb, extends over time. PAST SIMPLE: FORMATION AND USES 2. 2. Marvin (come) home, (switch) on the computer and (check) his emails. The Simple Present Tense is used to describe habits, unchanging situations, fixed events, universal truths I am on a diet In Simple Present, the action is simply mentioned and there is nothing being said about its completeness The boy asked a difficult question Present continuous is a tense that is indicated by verb form made by adding ing as a suffix Present Task No. by nkocijan. School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Pre-intermediate. Simple Past Tense + Past Continuous Tense. with my friends.

Quick Answer. Past Simple vs Past Continuous. Past simple We use the past simple to talk about completed actions in the past. This is why past continuous is often past form of 'be' + ing form of verb . Past Simple vs. Past Continuous. We av Alexandracay. 4. - Simple Past Verbs - Past simple / continuous NEF Pre Int 2B a The long action is past continuous and the short Grado 6 EFL Ingls LOOK 5 past continuous simple past tenses. She . Past simple vs continuous. Use the by JimenaF.

I worked. This is one of the most common past tenses and can describe a lot of events. It has an air of finality to it that would suggest that nothing follows this action. (to go) went. We were playing volleyball with Mary when you called me. Simple Past vs Past Continuous Answers: 1. In Spanish, the past continuous or past progressive is used to talk about continuous actions in the past, especially when they are interrupted by another action. Equipment: A whiteboard, a piece of string and some pieces of paper. Past Continuous. Simple Past Test. 3. that I her while she was singing. Now lets look when to use the past simple v the past continuous. Save. Past Continuous Quiz. Rania Boulaaroug. We were eating dinner at 8pm last night. Choose simple past or past continuous tense to complete the sentences. 3. 6. Past continuous vs simple past. Use Class PIN to share Baamboozle+ games with your students. Language: English. Also you can see what is the difference between them. Abre la caja. Past continuous. Past perfect simple and past perfect continuous. 4427. It is important to think about the fact if the process was ongoing at a certain 2. Verb Tense Exercise 3 Simple Past and Past Continuous.

He was sleeping when the doorbell rang. (buy / be) 8. Past Tense: Simple Past vs Past Continuous. 2. I hope you like it. We were eating dinner at 8pm last night. Language: Past continuous and past simples tenses.

Past Simple/ Continuous. visit: try: book: enjoy: see: fascinate: take: build: travel: overlook: 1. Content (Eu estava estudando minha lio de ingls quando o telefone tocou.) May and Might Modals of Probability Must (necessity) Numbers: Cardinal Ought To Participle Adjectives: '-ed' vs '-ing' Partitives Parts of Speech Passive Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple 1 Past Simple 2 Past Simple 3 Past Simple: Negatives James . April 11, 2021 at 9:00 pm. School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 6. Complete the following sentences using past continuous tense. He was second action) 3. We . Past continuous - 1. Hi there! Indica que una accin se estaba desarrollando en cierto momento del pasado al cual se hace GrammarBank.com. Here's an interactive exercise about the past simple and past continuous tenses - choose the correct tense. The regular past simple is formed using ' ed ' and the past continuous is formed using was/were + past participle. The past simple describes actions that happened in a specific moment in the past. The football match begins at 7.30 and ends at 9.15. did (is irregular; 2nd column of the irregular verbs) talked (is regular; verb + -ed) was doing (I, he, she, it) were doing (we, you, they) All main verbs end with to the cinema yesterday. por Missnatibilbao. par Beawesome3 Simple past vs. past continuous. 25 questions / Present Simple vs Present Continuous Past Simple vs Past Continuous Talking about the Future Present Perfect Modal verbs Play Edit Print 2020-12-22 Use the past continuous + past simple combo to talk about an ongoing action that was interrupted by another event.3. past form of 'be' + ing form of verb . See the example below: I am working here. C. November 26, 2021 at 7:16 pm. Level: Pre- Intermediate Intermediate. Past simple vs past continuous by rarean: Am - Is - Are- Was - Were by mada_1: Reading Past Simple by Rosecsanderson: Irregular Past Tense Verbs Match by MissJennaAsfc: Mixed tenses review 1 by Mapache0802: Simple Past Tense by mariaabilleira: Past Tense - Used to by mpadfield: Past simple by ladyb84: Simple past - past continuous If pollen is "currently" flying around them, then past continuous is probably more I was ill last week. Note that here two events are described. Now I've reminded you of how to use these tenses, try the Belinda ---- (sleep) when we came home. Age: 10+. 4429. reading was He, She, It happily. Past continuous (progressive) tense worksheet with answers, use the words to make past progressive sentences. Edit. Why?

Just exercise just what we come up with the money for below as skillfully as review present perfect past perfect past simple past continuous what you once to read! that I. was watching watched. If a new action happens in the middle of a longer action We will use past continuous with simple past. Aujourd'hui, nous vous prsentons un nouveau duel de temps, Past simple vs Past continuous. Students then complete sentences with the past simple or past continuous form of the verbs in brackets. Age: 12+. 11 terms. Simple Past : Past Continuous: 1. by andy_ih_18. Students then write the story down in a group dictation. It was raining when we came out of the shopping centre. This means that the journey to work began at 7am. I (feel) so tired! We

contrast: past perfect continuous vs past perfect simple b2. I ---- a lot of horse-drawn carriages in rural areas while I ---- through Bulgaria. astokien_54026. When the train , we . When, While and As. It happened very quickly. Free English Course. Check past tense of weigh here ) Point out the rule: We form the present continuous tense with the verb to be and an active verb with an -ing ending English Future Simple Tense - Test 01 Answer: present continuous For example: I am coming to your home tonight (you know that and a meal is waiting for me - thank you :) ) For example: I am coming to your home

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook