ezekiel temple bible verse

Life of Ezekiel. This book contains the prophecies attributed to the prophet / priest Ezekiel, and is one of the Books of the Prophets. Ezekiel 43:7 (NASB) Israel was destroyed in A.D. 70 by the Romans. It is helpful to remember that the book of Ezekiel indicates that its message applies to the end time. The Coals from the Altar. The "overcoming" is a present continuous process, but will have a termination, and then he who has faithfully fought the daily battle will be made a pillar, steadfast, immovable. Day 325 of the One Year Audio Bible Experience Podcast. Jeremiah was bold and courageous in his denunciations of the sin he saw so rampant in Judah. Verse 12. Psalm 73: The. GPS/DMS 3.9689 S, 39.7472 E. Additional pictures after the Testimony. The picture seems to be that Iezekil [i..z.kiel]) is the central Ezekiel 9:2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, Ezekiel is the first prophet of the exile in Babylon.. Read an inspirational daily Bible verse with a featured image, subscribe via email, share with friends, and discover related Bible verses and devotionals. The Eating of the Book. the Seventh-day Adventist Bible Source Book. Founded by Evangelist Ezekiel, New Lif Prayer Center & Church. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - What?

2 He then brought me out through the north gate

At the age of thirty, Ezekiel would have begun to perform priestly duties in the temple. The hand of the Lord was upon him there. It's not an accident or coincidence that thousands of Bible believing Christians choose to come up every year to Jerusalem in a prophetic statement and awareness of what God is doing in restoring Israel as prophesied by Ezekiel .Could it be though that when God told Ezekiel to speak to the four winds that he was also prophesying to the Church to. Ezekiel 36:22-32 A New Heart and a New Spirit. St. John may be alluding to This person was a *vision of the *Lord. It is a sin to belittle one's neighbor; blessed are those who help the poor. (1-3) The troubles before the destruction of Jerusalem. This and the following chapter form a section dealing with "Gog, of the land of Magog". - The Lord spake unto Moses face to face.As one present - not as one at a distance - "month to mouth," as we read in Numbers 12:8 - but not under any visible form (see vers. Ezekiel 40:16. proverbs 14:21. Bible > Ezekiel > Chapter 41 > Verse 6 Library Free Downloads eBibles Heres the shortest song in the Bible: just 10 words long in the original Hebrew.

The temple construction is finished, and the ark of the covenant is brought to the holy of holies. for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel." Ezekiel was born into the priestly line ( Ezekiel 1:3 ), but he served God as a prophet. Ezekiel 8 New International Version (NIV) Idolatry in the Temple. The book of Ezekiel was written between 593-571 BC (it includes Ezekiel's first vision in 573 BC, the fall of Judah in 586 BC, and Ezekiel's vision of the second temple in 573 BC). It is attributed to the prophet Habakkuk, and was probably composed in the late 7th century BC.. Of the three chapters in the book, the first two are a dialogue between Yahweh and the prophet. Some have argued that Ezekiel 4:9 provides the recipe for bread that is ideal for sustaining usas it sustained Ezekiel for more than a year. 1 The man brought me back to the entrance to the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. It is helpful to remember that the book of Ezekiel indicates that its message applies to the end time. Share. Gods Glory Returns to the Temple. Ezekiel 33:8-9 ESV / 24 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful.  Your support helps us add * This verse connects Jn 20 and 21; cf. According to the Abrahamic religions, Aaron (/ r n / or / r n /; Hebrew: Ahrn) was a prophet, high priest, and the elder brother of Moses. This and the following chapter form a section dealing with "Gog, of the land of Magog". Taken literally, Ezekiel 4048 describes a temple that will exist during the kingdom (millennial age). Daniel was a contemporary of Ezekiel who went into Babylonian captivity in 597 BC (around eight years later than Daniel). Ezekiel 9:1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. In verse three, we see that the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel. Ezekiel 16:28 (King James Version) Ezekiel 16:27-30. Verse Concepts. But that is not the point of the verse in its context at all. This action had a special meaning. The book contains a set of texts considered by scripture scholars to be pseudepigrapha. Your donation will keep this podcast FREE for everyone around the world. Separate Line. It was authored by Ezekiel who was set as a watchman to the house of Israel. 19 Bible Verses about Rooms Of Ezekiel's Temple. 4 And there before me was the glory 44:10 The Hebrew term (literally round things) probably alludes to dung; also in 44:12.; 44:29 The Hebrew term used here refers to the complete consecration of things or people to the Lord, either by destroying them or by giving them as an offering. And the people showed reverence for the Lord. In Ezekiel 811, the prophet sees the glory of God leaving the temple.

This book contains the prophecies attributed to the prophet/pri Ezekiel 43:13. Ezekiel 41:6 The side rooms were arranged one above another in three levels of thirty rooms each. Acts 5:20 "Go, stand in the temple and.

Ezekiel then spends the rest of his prophecies in telling about the restoration of Israel in the future. Ezekiel 38 is the thirty-eighth chapter of the Book of Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. Ezekiel 7. Ezekiel is now shown a group of 25 men that may or may not be the same as the group of 25 sun worshipers in 8:16. Ezekiel 41:6 - The side chambers were in three stories, one above another, and thirty in each story; and the side chambers extended to the wall which stood on their inward side all around, that they might be fastened, and not be fastened into the wall of the temple itself. 100 make a joyful noise unto the lord, all ye (Adobe / Web / Zip) Acts 2:32-33, 37-47: Comm on Acts 2: 09/26/21:. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. A voice from the temple! Verse 12. Satan Fifty-two times in Scripture this being is designated as Satan. 2 In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me down on a very high mountain. James 5: Warning to the Rich
Ezekiel 40
James 5
Psalm 130:1-8
CLICK HERE to support this podcast. Throughout the Bible the Lord comes in clouds (Isaiah 19:1), or it is a cloudy day ( Ezekiel 30:3) for this, or that, nation, and it has nothing to do with a weather report According to the Talmud (Bava Basra 14b-15a, Rashi to Megillah 3a, 14a), much of the contents of the Tanakh was compiled by the Men of the Great Assembly (Anshei. God here gave the grounds for the utter necessity of Jerusalem's destruction. Ezekiel saw in a great vision the departure of the glory (the shekinah) of God from the Temple of Solomon, ( Ezekiel 9 :1-11:25). But at that time your peopleeveryone whose name is found written in the bookwill be delivered. Ezekiel mentions Daniel three times in his book ( Ezekiel 14:14; Ezekiel 14:20; Ezekiel 28:3). May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Verse 9 The *Lord gave ezekiel herod millennial solomons compared yehezkiel tabernacle 2065 study disebutkan Ezekiel began his Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at His word: "Your brethren who hated you, who cast you out for My name's sake, said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.' 40-48, what Shiloh had been, a God-deserted place. 58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 23 And the temple and the sanctuary had two doors. It is a psalm for thanksgiving that was sung by the jews as they were about to enter the temple gates. Verse 8 Ezekiel had to hear what God said to him.

6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. Bible Gateway. (For construction, , , see on Revelation 2:26.) (17) Outward court.-- The Temple of Ezekiel has two courts, an outer and an inner; but there is no appropriation of these courts to the special use of any classes. This lengthy vision has been the subject of much speculation and various interpretations through the years. 20, 23, and compare Deuteronomy 4:12, 15). The sons of Asaph praise the Lord, and Gods glory fills the temple. The river from the temple. And he caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, io, they were very dry. It is attributed to the prophet Habakkuk, and was probably composed in the late 7th century BC.. Of the three chapters in the book, the first two are a dialogue between Yahweh and the prophet. Ezekiel 1:1. Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar. Ezekiel 47 ESV - Water Flowing from the Temple - Then he - Bible Gateway Water Flowing from the Temple - Then he brought me back to the door of the temple, and behold, water was issuing from below the threshold of the temple Ezekiel 40:7 That is, about 8 3/4 feet or about 2.7 meters; also in verse 48; Ezekiel 40:9 Many Hebrew manuscripts, Septuagint, Vulgate and Syriac; most Hebrew manuscripts gateway facing the temple; it was one rod deep. The book of Ezekiel (= he will be strengthened of God; some Bible editions Ezechiel according to the Latin Vulgate) bears the name of its author who is mentioned twice in this book (Ezekiel 1:3; Ezekiel 24:24).In contrast to various other prophets Ezekiel has not been criticised as much.

"The hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of Jehovah, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. The voice of the LORD, who fully repays His enemies! Verse 2 As Ezekiel looked, he saw a strange person. Footnotes. 2017. 10 And I looked, and look! Every Sabbath day, he brings a burnt offering comprised of six male lambs and a ram, all without defect (verse 4). Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year It is very uncertain from whence this computation of time commences. 1 In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month in the fourteenth year after Jerusalem had been captured, on that very day the Lord s hand was on me, and he brought me there.

7 He said: Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet.

Ezekiel described a future temple a literal temple that is still to come. He turned again.After each conference, Moses returned to the camp, where, no doubt, he had put up for himself another tent, and where his presence Nebuchadnezzar had carried him away when the nation of Judah was taken captive. Secondly, I agree with Rashi concerning Yirael's sin only in regard to his commentary on Ezekiel 43:10,11. Knowledge of Aaron, along with his brother Moses, comes exclusively from religious texts, such as the Bible and Quran..

- Him that overcometh will I make a pillar.

Revelation 11:1-2. Here is what Ezekiel saw. 3 He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. Instead, Ezekiel received the call from God to be a prophet to the people (Walsh 2013, p.1342). 1 Corinthians 3:16 (NIV) Read 1 Corinthians 3. The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary can be purchased as a 12 volume set, as individual volumes, in English and Spanish. Christ foretells the destruction of the temple. Gods Glory Departs From the Temple - I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of lapis lazuli above the vault that was over the heads of the cherubim. The Book of Ezekiel is the third of the Latter Prophets in the Tanakh, following Isaiah and Jeremiah, and preceding the books of the Twelve Minor Prophets. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to Windows For The Temple. Ezekiel 11 concludes the vision that started in chapter 8. The River From the Temple 47 The man brought me back to the entrance to the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east).

In the visions of God He brought me into the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, and on it to the south [there was] a structure like Ezekiel 45:3 That is, about 3 1/3 miles or about 5.3 kilometers; also in verse 5; Ezekiel 45:5 Septuagint; Hebrew temple; they will have as their possession 20 rooms; Ezekiel 45:6 That is, about 1 2/3 miles or about 2.7 kilometers; Ezekiel 45:10 An ephah was a dry measure having the capacity of about 3/5 bushel or about 22 liters. Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem (2 Chronicles 2:1; 6:710) and did not obey God's commandments (1 Kings 11:114). 1:6-8) . It occupies a central place in Christian eschatology. Solomon, third king of Israel (reigned c. 968928 B.C.E. a. Ezekiel lived in exile under the Babylonian rule. 3117 cdd Taking Gospel People Cyber Daily Devotion by Pastor Bill Volume 13 Number 206. know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city. And as I watched, he went in. The call is shown in Ezekiel chapters 2 Revelation 11:8. Ezekiel Chapter 40 In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was taken, on that same day the hand of the LORD was upon me and He brought me there. Ezekiel is a book of the Bible that accepts the word of God and makes it personal. Having received his call in July, 593 b.c., Ezekiel was active for 22 years, his last dated oracle being received in April, 571 (see 29:17). We may surmise that the entrance from the temple court had been blocked up all but entirely in the days of Josiah, that the idolaters now entered it from without or through some other chamber, while Ezekiel thinks of himself as coming upon them like a spy in the dim distance of the covered passage through which he made his way. The Book of Revelation is the final book of the New Testament (and consequently the final book of the Christian Bible).Its title is derived from the first word of the Koine Greek text: apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation".The Book of Revelation is the only apocalyptic book in the New Testament canon. Here, you can find book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter, and verse-by-verse commentary on the entire Bible (eventually). (Read More) Leviticus 19:28 - Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. psalms 147:13. Now the He had to understand the message that God gave to him. Answer Ezekiel was born into the priestly line ( Ezekiel 1:3 ), but he served God as a prophet. James 5: Warning to the Rich
Ezekiel 40
James 5
Psalm 130:1-8
CLICK HERE to support this podcast. 2. For he has strengthened the bars of your gates and blessed your children within your walls. Bible Plans Dont you know that you yourselves are Gods temple and that Gods Spirit dwells in your midst? Read chapter 1 of Ezekiel for a full disclosure of the vision that God showed him. Author and Time of Writing. Ezekiel prophesied about the judgment of Jerusalem and other nations in Ezekiel 1-32. Ezekiel was one of the Jews exiled from Israel to Babylon after the fall of Jerusalem, and the destruction of the First Holy Temple in 593BC.

(4-28) Christ foretells other signs and miseries, to the end of the world. Ezekiel 16. How many wives did Solomon have Bible verse? Ezekiel was the son of Buzi, a temple priest. Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the Lord their God and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the Lord their God had sent him. There were shuttered windows looking toward the guardrooms, and toward their side pillars within the gate all around, and likewise for the porches. The LORD said to the man clothed in linen, Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. No More Delay. The Bible says the Ezekiel 9. The prince is to enter and exit the temple courts through the portico of the gateway (verse 6).

Ezekiel 11 concludes the vision that started in chapter 8. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. * [ 21:15 23 ] This section constitutes Peters rehabilitation and emphasizes his role in the church. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. (1-2) The rivers source: the temple. According to the Abrahamic religions, Aaron (/ r n / or / r n /; Hebrew: Ahrn) was a prophet, high priest, and the elder brother of Moses. Revelation 7. Jerusalem and Sodom. It's not an accident or coincidence that thousands of Bible believing Christians choose to come up every year to Jerusalem in a prophetic statement and awareness of what God is doing in restoring Israel as prophesied by Ezekiel .Could it be though that when God told Ezekiel to speak to the four winds that he was also prophesying to the Church to. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. Ezekiel 47:1-12 (Go to the NIV Bible verses) Key Verse: 12, Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Revelation 10:1-7. - This is the law of the house.In this instance "the house" must not be restricted to the temple proper, consisting of the holy place and the holy of holies, but extended to the whole free space encompassing the outer court, the quadrangular area of three thousand cubits square (Ezekiel 42:16-20); and concerning this house as so defined, the fundamental torah, law, or 1 Then the man brought me to the gate facing east, 2 and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. John Milton 1608-1674 English poet, essayist, dramatist, and historian. Jn 20:19, 26. Todays Author: Pastor Bill. Revelation 10:8-11.

There were ledges all around the wall of the temple to serve as supports for the side rooms, so that the supports would not be fastened into the wall of the temple itself. But the most probable opinion seems to be that which the Chaldee paraphrast, Archbishop Usher, Dr. Prideaux, and other learned men adopt: namely, that these thirty years are to be reckoned from the time when Josiah and all the people of Judah The Book of Habakkuk is the eighth book of the 12 minor prophets of the Bible. Revelation 8. Bible Studies, Free Religion Online Study Guides/Gospel Teaching/Lesson In a subsequent vision of Jersualem in 573 BC, eighteeen years later, Ezekiel was shown the future return of the Shekinah to Israel and ezekiel Besides clarity of structure, the book of Ezekiel reveals symmetry. Biography of Ezekiel. At first, we are surprised that God did not here enumerate such things as Israel's worshipping other gods, or their defiling the temple, or of their neglect of sacrifices, despite the fact of such sins being the source of all their wickedness. God grasped him by his hair. And there were windows all around inside; and on each side pillar were palm tree ornaments. The End Times - At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.

The three major prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) and Zephaniah all have the same basic sequence of messages: (1) oracles against Israel, (2) oracles against the nations, (3) consolation for Israel. 8 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell there upon me. That nation did not last forever. Shepherd (Psalm 23) Preschool Bible lessonEnduring Word Bible Commentary Psalm 16. Ezekiel sees the New Temple of the Lord. This was fulfilled when the temple was rebuilt under Ezra and Zerubbabel. of the Lord filled the temple. Ezekiel 8 King James Version (KJV). Here, you can find book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter, and verse-by-verse commentary on the entire Bible (eventually). On Ezekiel's Temple, its Furnishings, and a Sinful Yirael First of all, I agree with the article when it explains why the Temple of Ezekiel's (or Yeezeqiel's) vision couldn't be built according to the prophet's specifications at the time of Zerubabel, governor of Yehudah. Ezekiel 12. The message that "the just shall live by his faith" plays an important role in Christian thought.

On the expanse that was above the head of the cherubim something like a stone of sapphire,[ a] and like the appearance of the shape of a throne it appeared above them. Now it came about on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, that Satan also came among them ().2. Ezekiel was taken into exile to Babylon, probably Ezekiel 47 The River of Life A. 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. Then Haggai, the messenger of the Lord, spoke by the commission of the Lord to the people saying, The people of Israel will never again defile The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. Palm Trees Narrowness.

; 45:1 As in Greek version, which reads 25,000 [cubits] [13.3 kilometers] long and 20,000 [cubits] [10.6 kilometers] wide; Hebrew The Hebrew prophet Ezekiel was a captive in the land of Babylon during the seventy years of exile. In Chapter 33, a messenger came and gave the news that Jerusalem had been destroyed. God told Ezekiel to eat what he gave to him. The River From the Temple. Verse-Reference. In Ezekiel 40-48 Ezekiel sees a detailed vision of a grand and glorious temple. Ezekiel 16:28 (King James Version) Ezekiel 16:27-30. Ezekiel Chapter 40 In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was taken, on that same day the hand of the LORD was upon me and He brought me there. The Hebrew prophet Ezekiel was a captive in the land of Babylon during the seventy years of exile. The book contains a set of texts considered by scripture scholars to be pseudepigrapha. The Book of Habakkuk is the eighth book of the 12 minor prophets of the Bible. 1. Verse Only. 22 The altar of wood was three cubits high, and the length thereof two cubits; and the corners thereof, and the length thereof, and the walls thereof, were of wood: and he said unto me, This is the table that is before the LORD.

9 Then he measured the portico of the gateway; it; Ezekiel 40:9 That is, about 14 feet or about 4.2 meters

Gods Presence Leaves the Temple. (You can even buy "Ezekiel 4:9 bread" in some health food stores.) Satan, or the Devil, has been given a number of titles in Scripture. 2 I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. The fire and the bright metal show something of the *glory of God. When we eat, the food becomes part of us. He indeed is good for His lovingkindness is everlasting. God was preparing him to prophesy at a critical time in Israels history (The KJV Study Bible, Barbour Publishing 2011). If the "thirtieth year" of 1:1 refers to Ezekiel's age at the time of his call, his prophetic career exceeded a normal priestly term of service by two years (see Nu 4:3). ( Ezekiel 9:9 ). psalms 115:15. Throughout the Bible the Lord comes in clouds (Isaiah 19:1), or it is a cloudy day ( Ezekiel 30:3) for this, or that, nation, and it has nothing to do with a weather report According to the Talmud (Bava Basra 14b-15a, Rashi to Megillah 3a, 14a), much of the contents of the Tanakh was compiled by the Men of the Great Assembly (Anshei. Reference Only. Ezekiel is now shown a group of 25 men that may or may not be the same as the group of 25 sun worshipers in 8:16. Ezekiel is the first prophet of the exile in Babylon.. The second person sometimes tried the fashion of a man occasionally before he clothed himself with it for good and all; and the Spirit of prophecy is called the Spirit of Christ ( 1 This lengthy vision has been the subject of much speculation and various interpretations through the If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. Day 325 of the One Year Audio Bible Experience Podcast. Ezekiel 38 is the thirty-eighth chapter of the Book of Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. Subscribe. Verse 11. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing. Ezekiel 10. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God But they shall be ashamed." Ezekiel 2. And these are the measures of the altar after the cubits: The cubit is a cubit and an hand breadth; even the bottom shall be a cubit, and the breadth a cubit, and the border thereof by the edge thereof round about shall be a span: and this shall be the higher place of the altar. The picture seems to be that Iezekil [i..z.kiel]) is the central Daniel knew also Jeremiah's writings whose service had begun already some years before the Babylonians started to attack Jerusalem. Ezekiels Vision by the River Kebar (Psalm 137:19)1 In the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was among the exiles by the River Kebar, the heavens opened and I saw visions of God.  Your support helps us add Nahum in Judah, as well as Ezekiel and Daniel who were in Babylonian exile. The Seal on the Saint's Foreheads. 1. In Ezekiel 4048 Ezekiel sees a detailed vision of a grand and glorious temple. The description here is similar to Ezekiel 1:27. Bible Study: Ezekiel 24 Destruction of Jerusalem Temple. Clearly addressed to Israel, it was written more than a hundred years after the nation of Israel fell in warfare to Assyria and was transported into captivity. The message that "the just shall live by his faith" plays an important role in Christian thought. (29-41) Exhortations to watchfulness. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. Ezekiel was born in the Land of Israel to his father Buzi, a priest,1 and it was there that he began his career as a prophet.2 Then, in the year 3327 (434 BCE), Jerusalem was conquered by Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylonia.Nebuchadnezzar exiled the Jewish king Jehoiachin (Jeconiah) along with ten thousand captives, including the kings family, the nobility Ezekiel is a book of the Bible that accepts the word of God and makes it personal. 2 On the fifth day of the monthit was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin 3 the word of the LORD came directly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the Ezekiel 36:22-32 A New Heart and a New Spirit. The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. Only recently did they return to the land that God had given Israel in 1948, and still there is no temple.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook