hilton garden inn san antonio airport phone number

The incidental authorization is a $20/ night hold, to ensure any additional charges on the room are paid. What food & drink options are available at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport? Just like the hotel brands in the United States, the branch in Leiden carried all the brand signature features from the Americas. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed). This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel. The next day they held our our luggage (no charge) while we did a bit of touring in the city before our evening flight. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport? Surely renaming one of the hotels would make sense. You can see the dark scars in the photo taken two weeks And the bathtub faucet lousy workmanship from the plumber and the tile guy and thats where the insects come in. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Click here to read post guidelines. Enjoy American cuisine at The Great American Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Then I saw him make another Long Island with Amber Rum from the well. The shuttle to pick us up was very late but after that things were great! Great job San Antonio!! 12828 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78216, United States of America A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours. I reported some damage to my room when we arrived and they were very helpful in reminding me that it wouldnt affect my stay. Housekeeping does a great job with actually cleaning the rooms. *Priceline Name Your Own Price and Express Deals services are different from published price services. The two photos in the middle were the screenshots that I looked up for spider bites . We were very pleased. Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport has 3 stars. They have neutrogena toiletries. nearly impossible to find a place to stay and ended up costing us over $300 more than this hotel. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. All rights reserved. Conveniently located restaurants include Magnolia Pancake Haus, Max and Louie's NY Diner, and El Jarro De Arturo. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. the lobby had plenty of seating to visit with friends. Three out of these four hotels exists up to the present day and is still part of the Hilton Garden Inn chain of hotels. "Vivianna" at the reception desk was apologetic and friendly. There were a few problems but they worked to resolve all issues quickly., Bed very comfortable, spacious room, great jacuzzi in king room , all staff friendly, loved it! Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses.

Otherwise, wonderful experience. Nearby attractions include Embassy Miniature Golf (0.4 miles), Santiko's Embassy 14 (0.5 miles), and Cosmic Mayhem (0.5 miles). Unfortunately, early check ins are not guaranteed but can be arranged based on availability. Eileen is fabulous!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport. Couples in particular like the location they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. All was . Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Spacious accommodations at the San Antonio Airport Hilton Garden Inn are furnished with a number of modern amenities, including refrigerators and microwaves. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee. Im an honors member so I chose to San Antonio Hilton Garden Inn big mistake . Originally named CrestHill by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn started in the 1980s. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Our Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport hotel features 117 guest rooms, each with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet access with secure and convenient remote printing to our business center. Staff was very friendly and helpful., Front desk staff was awesome and answered any and all questions. Your current language is English (US), 12828 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78216, United States of America, Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 5, 2009, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.8), Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower - Accessible, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, which rooms have the hot tub in the restroom, Hello, my plane arrives at midnight. Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport accepts credit cards. He said dont worry the customer already knows (rookie bartender ) show my manager pays a tab and I decide to stay for one more drink I didnt watch him pour it . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. After driving 7 hours (should have been 5) with a carsick toddler, imagine my surprise when I showed up to find they DID NOT update my reservation and we were homeless for the night.

This place will rip you off and feed you to the bugs cover it up and then blow you off . The room was comfortable., The staff was very nice. The food quality overall was not good breakfast and dinner. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Yes, Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport offers airport transportation for guests. PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EXPRESS DEALS and TONIGHT ONLY DEAL are service marks or registered service marks of priceline.com LLC. Soft water and towels/ blankets felt like I washed them myself.

Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The property will be renovating from March 21 2022 to April 4 2022 (completion date subject to change). We checked in on a Monday after work we went down to the bar and got dinner and had some drinks I ordered a premium Long Island and dinner . The fourth one is already under the Four Points hotel brand. When I came back from work after a 12 hour day I had another room but the bites had become a grape size hard lumps that were painful and itchy . Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). priceline.com is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel & related services. 12828 San Pedro Ave San Antonio, TX 78216. Wired internet is available in all areas and is free of charge. She practically threw the manager's business cards at us and told us we can call to complain.

To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. The Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport hotel was built in 1985. Is parking available at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport? Does Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport have airport transportation? There were a few problems but they worked to resolve all issues quickly. There was a problem loading the reviews. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport Features, 12828 San Pedro Ave San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78216-2045, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. What days are Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport open? Front desk staff was awesome and answered any and all questions. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. This is a new or recently remodeled hotel - the rooms were large and clean, the food was good. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Which room amenities are available at Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport? The indoor pool looked amazing, wish we could have used it. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Nice and soft!

Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 5, 2009 In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Thank You. The Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport hotel is located in north San Antonio just five minutes from the San Antonio International Airport with easy access to major Texas freeways. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. Relax at the Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport hotel, located just five minutes from San Antonio Airport via complimentary shuttle. Set in North San Antonio near major Texas freeways, the hotel is close to San Antonio area attractions, including San Antonio River Walk, a scenic pathway through the city center, The Alamo of the historic Texas Revolution, and over 200 specialty shops at North Star Mall. So I immediately googled insect bites and found that it was a spider bite I Photoshop the article . You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. I called over a week before coming and talked to the front desk. The rooms with the whirlpool jacuzzi tub is specific to a king room type. I told him I have to go to work Im not going to sleep when I come back from work I want a different room .

Safe travels! The hotel has 1 building/tower. This San Antonio hotel has 4 floors. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. hilton inn garden san antonio airport Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions, Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton), Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas, Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Contactless food service / room service is available, Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA), Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning, Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, Staff wears personal protective equipment, Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60C/140F, Food service has been amended for enhanced safety, Protective clothing is available to guests, Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant, About Hilton Garden Inn By Hilton Brand Hotels. We stopped in for a few hours sleep on our way home. Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn. Unfortunately the first shuttle does not leave until 4:30 am so I ended up having to get a Lyft. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. I have scars from Spiders in the beds , up charging at the bar And absolutely lousy Customer service, This is worth reading if youre planning on staying there My name is Patrick and I was in San Antonio on business from February 7 through February 11, 2022 . airport

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook