take back what the enemy has stolen scripture

They go into flight mode instead of fight mode. Z. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. Afolabi Olubola, Very recently an acclaimed christian author and leader talked about how the church should take back from the New Age what the enemy has stolen from us. I have this idea in my head to post scriptures around town with my phone number so people can call or to set up something at the park to bring people in so I can share the gospel and pray for them then I think about it and Im like I dont know what Im doing how can I do that?! The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. You will need to quote these verses back to God the Father in your battle prayer to Him, and you will also have to ask Him to move off the specific wording of these verses.

. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, my counselor gave me this link. Most of us have been there. Second, remind yourself of all the victories Hes given you. If you cant do anything but wiggle your left finger, figure out some way to wiggle it harder today than you did yesterday. Then it got worse. *, 2022 A Little R & R - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP, Rosilind Jukic (Founder of A Little R & R) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC AssociatesProgram, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising feesby advertising and linking to amazon.com., Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her Bosnian hero.

Here are two of the most powerful verses in Your Word that I have ever seen which will show us that You do have a war side to Your personality and that You can go into battle to either protect us, or engage with the enemy if they have stolen someone from us: I now want to quote some additional battle verses back to You. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. This is a major power story, and I mean a major power story!! I am simply eager to share the information I have learned while on my own journey to health. A Psalm of David. Both myself, my wife, and all of our family members are now standing before You and asking that You take this assignment up and move to bring my daughter back home as quickly as You deem possible. You may start slowly in remembering, but when you get going, those times Hes healed you, delivered you, favored you and defended you are going to come one after another until youre shouting victory so loudly youll be ready to run after the devil and reclaim everything thats been stolen from you. Oh, and to top it offthe Amalekites burned the whole place to the ground. Word of the Week: BVOV Broadcast for August 1-5, 2022, Word of the Week: BVOV Broadcast forJuly 18-22, 2022. The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble. Thank you for your prayers. F Job wasnt interceding for what was stolen from him, he was praying for his friends, whom the Lord had rebuked for turning on him. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. Why Did the Holy Spirit Depart From King Saul? The words of "Enemy's Camp" are much more than a snappy tunethey are scriptural fact. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Now is the time to move off these battle verses. When things look badeven impossibledont quit. But this. For the life of me, I do not know how any parent can deal with the pain and trauma of something so evil and so horrific. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. I am not a doctor, none of the information on any of these pages pertaining to the Ketogenic Diet or Adrenal Fatigue should be considered medical advice and should not replace the care of your personal physician. Something that you dont see a way out of.

And the story then ends with David literally recovering every single man, woman, and child that these people had stolen from him, along with all of the goods they had stolen. That God Almighty Himself, ruler of all of heaven and earth, can personally take on an extreme situation that may have just come your way, and then personally go to to war on your behalf to bring total victory and deliverance to the situation just like He did with King David in the above story. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein. These are high ranking principalities I've been battling and sadly lost most due to being "in love".

Glory to God! 5 Ways Christians Misuse Positive Affirmations. We see this illustrated in the book of Job. Debt Free Army Triumphant Life Church Steward Tips, Contact Harold Contact Bev Partner Relations Contact Webmaster, Free Miracle Money Book Free How to Jobs Book. Davids men were so bitter about what had happened, they began talking about stoning him! He will guard the feet of his faithful ones, but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness, for not by might shall a man prevail. And David was greatly distressedbut David encouraged himself in the LORD his God. 1 Samuel 30:6 (KJV), It had to have been one of the worst days of his life and hed had some whoppers in his time. U Will you stay in the place of weeping, distress and mourning and accept what seems to be your new reality? What does pursuing look like in your situation? THIS strategy is the best I have ever seen or come across as an intercessor. It is impossible to spend good time in the Word and not walk away encouraged in the Lord.

5 Ways to Respond When You Feel Under Attack, How to Use Worship As a Spiritual Weapon3 Ways Christians Should Respond When They Feel Defeated, 5 Ways to Keep the Faith In BattleHow to Write a Prayer Strategy For Your War RoomHow To Use the Prayer Strategy Worksheet, How Do I Write a Prayer Strategy for Spiritual Warfare? In the Spiritual Warfare section of our site, we have an article titled Battle Verses of the Bible. In this article are 100 of the very best battle verses in the Bible. Before you embark on this journey, please consult with your physician. Thats what happened to David when he encouraged himself in the Lord. When God told David to pursue, He followed it by saying this: You shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all (verse 8, NKJV). Publication date: Jul 15, 2022. Here are some specific examples of how the devil is continuing to operate in this horrific realm in this day and age: The first thing you will notice is that these are all cases where the person has actually been stolen from us and they are now caught behind enemy lines. For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. Again, I will use the first example above with your daughter having just been abducted by a sexual predator. 30 Day Prayer Challenge for Spiritual Warfare, 5 Steps For When Youre Weary from Spiritual Warfare, Five Stubborn Pitfalls to Spiritual Warfare, 3 Reasons Why Every Christian Needs a War Room. .you need to act on it. I ask that You move now Lord with Your mighty angels at Your side to come against this evil predator and any demons who are operating on him to commit this unholy and abominable act against both You and my own flesh-and-blood daughter. Something still wasn't broke off after 14 months and I prayed every prayer I got my hands on. . They killed no one, but carried them off and went their way. Apart from lost souls, there is literally nothing the enemy has that I want. I want to emphasize that Scripture as a whole must support this belief, because there is great danger in taking one verse or one instance in Scripture that isnt confirmed by the whole of Scripture. David attacked them from twilight until the evening of the next day (1 Samuel 30:17, NKJV). P Then David and the people who were with him raised their voices and wept until they had no more strength to weep. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. Then, get ready to move into battle. David found himself at a crossroads. . Will God Protect You From Adult Coloring Books? Amen, Scripture taken from New King James Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. God permitted Satan to attack Job, but with very strong and defined boundaries. Father, in the name of Jesus, I now ask that You perfectly protect this child as she journeys through this life so she can fully accomplish everything that You would like for her to do for You. For the record, we keep getting more and more reports from people all around the world who are getting delivered off the information we have in our Spiritual Warfare section. Lord, let me know if there is anything specific that either I or any of the other members of my family can do on our end to assist You in this miraculous recovery. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. . We must also remember that He never gives the enemy unbridled access. 2. If God moved for King David to recover every single man, woman, and child that was stolen from him by the evil Amalekites, then God can do the exact same thing for any of you since He is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday. Second, youre not going to fight the battle because 2 Chronicles 20:15 says: . What can mere man do to me?, Fifth, anyone who opposes you opposes Him. And I said: Woe is me! Get on the move to taking it back. I am totally helpless in this situation. Stop this man, and stop these demons dead in their tracks right now so they will not do any further harm to my daughter. God restored to Job what was lost. You were called to guard what belongs to you and reclaim whatever he has stolen. When we pray God it heaps coals of fire upon the head of the person. So, when you go to overtake and reclaim what the devil has stolen, dont just go for what you lost. Ive felt a strong sense of urgency to do something to bring souls to the kingdom of God. I know I need to do something but I dont know what to do or where to start. There is no consistency with this, nor mandate from God that this is what were supposed to do. Due to the extreme seriousness of this type of situation and the battle verses that you will have to put into this type of warfare prayer, I would either type or hand write all of this out and then read it back to the Lord to make sure you cover all of your bases with Him. If God is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday, then this means that God can do the exact same thing for any of you who might have had someone or something stolen by the enemy.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook