digital payments business residual income

David And Patricia Carlin have processed billions of dollars in digital payments. And people just didnt realize that they could do it too, without any. And this is the best advice. Just so you know that a lot of ISOs will have a small inside sales team and maybe some, a few corporate executives in there that do more of like the big, complicated RFPs and stuff. But at the end of the day, its all the other services. eventually Robin up candida later this year, right now, its just the U S. [00:27:01] David: Got the same. You do a podcast. So I dont want to say used car salesman, but its kind of thing, right? [00:14:25] David: So this is strictly as much as we want to help people with their mindset and everything else. And then I can send that over to a company like yours to go, Hey, well, they can work with us and save this much money. Its your company, right? Another chiropractor comes in three days later.

Right.

When were on the call with you before and after, or the iPad, Dan, blah, blah, blah, wants to move forward. It always amazes me when I discover new pockets of the world where people are generating an income. The account, all this account is what? After thousands of requests, we finally made the decision to pull back the curtain and teach you exactly what it takes to become a million dollar payments agent. So in order to become a Stripe or PayPal, thats a whole other thing you have to go through, you have to basically work with ISOs. How much could I potentially make doing something like this? See you. I need you to see this actually works. But the people who fail, who come in. Like, why didnt it make money? I have to restart again on Tuesday and then learning about the business through my wife and getting married to her and hearing every single conversation I was like, Im getting rid of my store. You know, the people who fail the BBU fail. So sometimes theres, theres inexperienced agents and theres predators just like in any other. If I could save you money? And, from there, you know, my whole focus, my whole thing was, Ive never sold a retail account in my entire life. The majority of ISOs build their entire businesses and their portfolios from, from brokers. Hey, its Dave here.

Well, Ill tell you afterwards, essentially what were doing. Theres a right way to do it. Some of the people who have listened to the show saw their lives were changed as a result. Earning passive or residual income has become popular as a means for entrepreneurs to make money while working from home. If they need anything, they have to tell them. They said, Were David And Patricia. Merchant agents then earn residual income through commissions paid out for every transaction that is processed through the systems. If I were to get into this space, is there any pitfalls or things to worry about? We show you what the next step is us sending the application with. [00:06:33] Pat: Patricias first account with digital payment processing was back in the nineties with Star Wars. When that merchant processes a transaction, the ISO pays out the residuals, which could be anywhere between. Well, David and Patricia, where can people go to check out the course in which you have to offer? Five years later, theyve either saved up every single dollar or theyve taken out a loan. Youre not working for me. Yeah, you can, you can kind of do this independently, which is really cool. Thats the money were talking about now. We might integrate, they might keep everything in their half. Weve had several people on the show whove talked about interesting ways theyve found to make a living. Right. We dont need overnight millionaires. If youre going to, if youre going to be an entrepreneur, you own a business, you need to take the scores just so you need to know how you can switch over your own business. [00:05:29] Patricia: Right. Pretty much 99% of the support for your merchants.

Who. [00:03:56] Pat:

[00:36:51] David: That broker you lets say would not hold liability for it. That inexperience. It may be keeping your accounts, not getting shut down. Yeah. So we believe more in building relationships rather than cold calling, buying leads. We'll send you our download, 3 Mindset Hacks Successful Entrepreneurs Use, as a thank you! I appreciate you. So it was a new world. So after you figure out where youre going to Target, like we said, what hardware software getting one month fostering statement, we show you where to send it into. Lets build your audience and monetize your work, together. [00:00:46] Pat: Let me, let me do it, teach you about it. Its existed forever. They have access to businesses that I walk into a business.

And thats what were there with you to make sure youre not doing the wrong pricing. So for you, what we tell everybody is even, even my best man, my best friend at my wedding, he was excited when he landed his first account. [00:16:29] Pat: I dont mean you do eight hours a day reading and watching. So you teach the pitfalls of it. We put them to next day funding, or even sometimes same day funding. Youre going to be the person now that helps them get better rates and youre going to do, theyre like, okay, its this, theres no fluff about it. Meet, meet the Carlins on Instagram. And I met her and I was like, what are you doing on your cell phone? Right. when all of a sudden this truck driver was able to have conversations with the roadside motels that they had been going to for 18 years and get a merchant statement. I just need you to like, watch a video to read, read a PDF or to join a call or two, and then be like, okay, now I understand. Id be like, this would cause wouldnt give us all these exclusive partnerships. So thats where its kind of like a million different offerings. Okay. Is where that an ICER was a square, right? And I looked at their drivers licenses. So eventually, you know, the names like youll know the specific names, not to go after youll know if your friend has square, Hey, ask them what they like about square. Now, what changes for my friend in his bakery? Right? If they have it, they need to learn its the bloodline to somebodys business. Lets think about conferences speaking, engagements or podcasts, right? So lets say Im a part of the program and Im going to go get my first account. So square is an ISO PayPal. Some people want to do not have a website everyones completely different on what type of business they want. Helping each other, which is kind of one of the coolest things, because its great to hear from us, but to hear from somebody who was in your shoes a week ago, three months ago, six months ago, and theyre like, Hey, I did this, this worked, this didnt work. [00:11:48] Pat:

We have so many partnerships with CPAs, web developers, marketing companies that refer deals over to us where we split our commission with them, for them referring it.

With a video recording and then how, when your merchants approved what that next step is. Thank you both for taking the time to be here. Right. And then while youre bearing, if you join, if youre like, Ooh, I want more, okay.

[00:00:00] Patricia: Well, youre kind of locked in, right? And it just felt very sales-y and whatnot. SPI 569: The BIG Passive Income Opportunity in Payment Processing with David and Patricia Carlin. And in a sense you can. I'm talking about digital payment processing. So all of a sudden, and Ill just use this one, recently last week. We show you and we guide you through that. Whats that conversation? Its kind of easiest part. If youre not the type of person where its like, ah, you know, you think you have your own process, youre going to do something thats exact opposite would teach you. Like they just started calling everybody and asking them to move to theirs. Cause when we hear payment processing, we immediately think of things like, well theres PayPal, right? And. Like you could set up this payment processing, brokerage thing of your own, a microprocessor, if you will, and help other businesses save money, but you yourself are also getting residual income. So on the risk side, building ISOs, scaling ISOs, every part of it.

Again, theres another part of the entrepreneurial space that I didnt know exists, and we always have episodes like this. Were not doing these things like as, as if its an automated system, were doing it so that youre, youre going to learn. And Ill just use the example of the truck driver. So for you. So. We need probably for this. And theyre like, yeah. Cause its, I mean, its not an MLM, its not anything. Hopefully I was able to ask a lot of the questions that perhaps you had along the way. So eventually youll start to figure out, okay, thats where I can make all this. Eric then said, all right, the guy said, well, would you like to work? Unless youre doing, let me put a caveat in there. 2014, Hooked on Everything.

So if youre like, oh, in two years, Ill plan on opening up my own business. As an example, we would show you the whole process of getting the paperwork out to them, the merchant account applications, and then get them up. If I wanted to make this like a side thing, I dont want to maybe make it, like, I dont want to build a Berkshire, but maybe one day, but if I just wanted to get started with this, what might it look like? We decide where thats going to go. Sometimes were like, keep PayPal and Stripe. And then if the person says, yes, they like the savings, then we also work with, lets say, its just you. Really. But if no one was closing deals, this would not work. So were like the blocker where were blocking from you having to. This is the only one in the largest really, out there. You know, theres no such thing as a hundred percent passive income, but tell me a little bit about what is required to maintain those accounts and maintain your sanity while doing all the. And this seems to be even more opportunistic. We essentially break you down because every single person is completely different. This is probably what youll make amongst. Were building a company here or even just building a side, a side business for you that can make you a lot of money. So even though were training people today and well talk about, theres three different avenues of how we train people, whether its a business owner who wants to switch their payment processing and take control of it. Figure it out.

I mean, well, one thing is it doesnt have to replace. Okay. Thats what really helps you, you know, kinda elevate your sales process. We show you how to present that to your client. Kind of built out, right? [00:08:16] David: I always give people in any business. School yourself on the why, how, and what of online course creation. And I was always focused on. Or I had my retail store, I have my e-com store and I had my payment processing set up to accept payments. So basically its, its a little bit, theres a few more players in it than that, but what happens is the majority its, its called independent sales organizations. We already know whats there. In the current pandemic landscape, card transactions are fast outgrowing cash payments, as many places and government policies are restricting the use of physical cash. So once you set up your incorporation, your business bank account, you could essentially land your first account in one weeks time, and we help you with the whole entire process. I at the time, you know, I want to take the time I want to work directly with you guys. Make sure you hit subscribe, and Ill see you in the next one. Cause thats not going to happen. Or what, or what have you, are they using a different software now? Cause we do a million other things. but I think youre right.

If thats what you like, you can do some of us. If youre serious about creating REAL residual income, this is the best course you will ever take. And export all of your clients. David and Patricia Carlin aim to bring their personal experiences and expertise of working in the industry to students of their course with their step-by-step training system. Wonderful. What do I have to look out for? So, so we teach people how to come in and as business consultants. Its about building the relationship. We built our entire misses, not the whole thing, but relationships and partnerships.

It gets, you, gets your clients and it, nothing to do with me. Where were all working together, right. People who I never wouldve thought in a million years would be able to get accounts. And heres what you only need to know for right now. Anybody who sells anything online has to do digital payment processing, but did you know that you could become your own digital payment process broker? What does that look like? Like the fee, the credit card fee that goes on top of the payment. I mean, some of our accounts, we havent probably talked to New Years, but thats cause they theyre, they, they, they need us to know, they know where to find us. So who could really do it? Right. I mean, we use transactions and credit card processing every day of our life. Yeah, its interesting. Right. He has a bunch of kids and I have these having four kids, nine to three kids, and I could go work on shows. Many people have listened to that and have started doing retail arbitrage themselves.

Lets talk about your business, right? Like, you know, sometimes with regards to credit card payments and such things default, or there are charge backs and any of those kinds of things, like how does that affect me as somebody whos the merchant in, in all of this. Right. So, I mean, it does change because then people will say, well, then everyones locked in what happens in our businesses. Lori Grenier Entrepreneur & Prolific Shark Tank Kevin OLeary aka Mr. Youll look and youll see if they use a software, what kind of software it is, what kind of point of sale and you know, that kind of the system where they put it in.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook