auto sales lewiston maine

Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule lewiston maine postcard street automobile lisbon Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. Im extremely satisfied with their service. a virtual appointment! They did a wonderful job and even cleaned my car! Check out our vehicle specials which change daily. Found a car I was looking for online. These real customers rate and review an auto body shop based on a number of factors affecting their experience. This hybrid was perfect for my family and when I contacted Chris he called me right back. Headlight Motor Group is your premier used car dealership as we stock many of the hottest vehicles on the market today! A video walkaround of this car may be available and any applicable fees. Let Jon's Auto Mart show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car in Lewiston. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically We are open for online sales, following CDC COVID-19 guidelines. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Bad credit? We are here and ready to help. Electric cars (EVs) may very well become the default type of car in the future. It looks brand new! upon request. More. I told him I was doing this for the first time alone and I was going to do what I needed to get this car. Fast turnaround and great work very friendly and easy to work with!! They did a wonderful job. I had been looking for something affordable for a couple months but there was either nothing out there or I was too slow in the process and someone would beat me to the closing. virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's. This was my first experience buying a car alone. Great people to work with and awesome job on vehicle. We take great pride in the vehicles that we sell, and we strive to provide our customers with a superb experience. Whether trading or selling, Larry Stewart's Auto Sales will make you an offer you can't refuse. Thanks so much for the extra work on finding brake repairs. We look forward to assisting you in a convenient and safe manner! I was scared but he made it a very pleasant experience. Thank you for your understanding and patronage! At Lake City Exports Inc, we believe you can get financed with good, bad or no credit history at all. 4WD Double Cab 143.5" SLE | 85,962 miles Transmission: Automatic Exterior Color : Blue, Welcome to Lake City Exports Inc. We are a full service Maine used car dealer located in Auburn serving the towns of Androscoggin County Lewiston ME, Sabattus ME, Lisbon ME, Poland ME, New Gloucester ME, Turner ME, Gray ME, Topsham ME, Paris ME, Norway ME, Freeport ME, Raymond ME, Brunswick ME, Winthrop ME and Yarmouth ME. Very happy with my purchase and would defiantly do business with again!

I am so grateful it was Auto Pro and Chris who sold me my car. ${award} ${year}. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's online then stop by for a test drive. Lisbon's finest pre-owned vehicles. Five Questions to Ask When Choosing a Collision Repair Shop. Engine: Engine, 6.2L V8 with Active Fuel Management Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI) and Variable Valve Timing (VVT), includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [621 N-m] @ 4100 rpm), Engine: Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup bo, Engine: DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE, Engine: 2.7L V6 EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology, Engine: 6.2L 2-Valve SOHC EFI NA V8 Flex-Fuel, Engine: 3.3L GDI Dual CVVT DOHC 24-Valve V6, Engine: ENGINE: 6.7L I6 CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL, Engine: 2.5L DOHC 4-Cylinder w/Dual VVT-i, Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V w/i-Force -inc: acoustic control induction system (ACIS), dual independent variable valve timing w/intelligence and 4-2-1 tubular stainless steel exhaust manifold. How Is Maintenance for an Electric Vehicle Different than a Gas-Run Vehicle? Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} A dealerships rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. I have a son practicing a new driver in the house soon. Apply online today! The cars, SUVs, minivans, trucks and pickups we carry are inspected and often may be eligible for the many extended service contracts & warranties we offer. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, At Headlight Motor Group we strive to stock a full line-up of Pre-Owned Vehicles. Tell us about your experience at Lake City Exports Inc. FIND YOUR NEXT VEHICLE AT LAKE CITY EXPORTS, Autofunds -- Dealership Management Software. home delivery on some or all of its cars. At least I can skip the chase looking for his car. Several financing options available for all credit needs and situations. No credit? As a woman on her own trying to budget in this economy with very little experience with automobiles, Chris was a perfect salesperson for me. 20132022CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc.All rights reserved. efficient, understanding, accommodating.

Ask our vehicle experts anything. Industry trends indicate that the sale of EVs has been steadily rising, and the market will soon reach a tipping point o Our reviews and ratings only come from real customers who've had their vehicles repaired by an auto body shop. Bring in your car today! He sold me the car that matched my family. I love my car. They were very courteous and helpful. I would 100% recommend this shop for repairs. And I trust Auto Pro and Chris when it's time to buy again. See our entire stock of great vehicles from all the hottest makes and models. I have recommended this shop to a few people. We carry all forms of trucks, SUVS, and hybrid vehicles, whatever might suit your current or future needs. Interested parties should confirm all data before relying on it to make a purchase decision. Polite, understanding, and got my car ready as fast as he could. Still have some concerns regarding the work, but called and we are setting up another appointment. This dealership offers This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Dealer was about 3 hours from my house and when I arrived there were no surprises. We provide sub-prime financing too and in most cases your credit history may not be a problem as you might think! We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. I was sure with in a few minutes that this was my car and in a text I said to Chris just wait for me and I will buy this car. a video consultation. Tell us about your vehicle and we'll appriase your trade.

View Larry Stewart's Auto Sales's online showroom. It's not advisable to drive your car to an auto body repair shop if you see fluids leaking, the steering or suspension feels misaligned, the car is making an unusual noise after an accident, or if an air bag was deployed. Also, our rental service is open for business as well. He said the car was mine; that he would wait while I did the paperwork with the bank and he did. The purchase was perfect. Already have recommended Langlois to people. I also noticed the interiorit looks great thanks for the extra attention. Even when a third party held us up for nearly a day; he waited.

We take pride in the quality used inventory that we carry that include Audi, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Hyundai, Jayco, Jeep, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ram, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. Chris even now a month later is still attentive to any and all of my needs for this car. Our finance department has relations with most banks and lending institutions in ME and will help you get a car loan at affordable payments. Our top priority has and always will be the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees. Contact the dealership with Please contact us for details. We are practicing social distancing guidelines from Maine CDC, and all vehicles are cleaned and sanitized prior to delivery or pick up. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. When I seen this little cute black Prius; I instantly fell in love. Our inventory is updated daily so make sure to check back often for new arrivals. Want to share your experience with this dealership? You can get more information about this car from your couch through Contacted dealer and they were very quick to reply and answer any questions I had about the vehicle. Body work looks perfect. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook