jakarta to los angeles flight time

", "Flight crew we're attentive and anticipated issues. The plane (seemed like an international plane). Also, the Korean crew is usually excellent so I was surprised the crew on this flight was only average. :-)", "Spacing between seats and overhead luggage storage. Crew was not as sensitive and attractive to passengers. Even getting water for meal, the attendant 'forgets' to bring it. Find flight time from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jakarta or any other airport or city in Indonesia to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator. We had an infant with us and the crew did everything to make him comfortable when he was fuzzy. The best thing was the ground staff getting rude after all passengers complaining. Unless there is a big fare difference or I find out that their reserved seat policies are changed, I will choose ANA or another carrier. Not a pleasant experience. The flight was smooth and the lavatories were clean and stocked. Kids entertainment options were poor. The whole world does not speak your language and remember that coach is coach for a reason $$$. I felt discriminated against because I didn't book through them and/or I'm not Japanese. I had to wait in line at LAX for 8 hours to even get information on what had happened, and what solutions were available. Not sure on the reason", "The comfort and attention on the part of the cabin crew of the flight was quite good. Always smiling and helpful. I was assigned a good seat, and I appreciated the meal, as i was going to arrive in Mexico very late. ", "Flights were full and of course I had a seat in seat 32E next to a man who was ofviously either sick or had a bad allergy, he sneezed and sneezed 1/2 of the whole flight when he was awake and slept most of the time so it was difficult for me to get in and out to the rest room. ". My surfboards arrived safe and sound And on time. But if I have to take this long trip, I'd take it with them! ", "Crew were super attentive. ", "The crew was terrific. The flight attendants were very nice and helpful. A bit more variety would have been nice. A few hours later i was hungry and tried to buy some food but the cabin crew just gave my another breakfast item. Flight time from Los Angeles to Jakarta, One stop flight time from CGK to LAX via SIN is 17 hours 55 minutes (Operated by Singapore Airlines), The nearest airport to Jakarta, is Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) and the nearest airport to Los Angeles, is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Find flights from London to cities and airports near New York. Snacks were handed out pretty regularly which was great. Choice of non-Japanese food can be enhanced 3. She was making sure that I got on the plane by placing me on the premium economy seat. ", "Flight was half full so was able to take aisle seat. At a time where major airline carriers are in the spotlight due to abusive practices (i.e. If I bought this fresh at a Yoshinoya restaurant, it would cost about $3. I got an aisle seat to have a little extra room (I'm 6'1") only to get hit big time by the food cart (they did apologize). ", "Obviously you will not get the best food on an airplane. ", "Disembarking On economy plus we had to wait for all business passengers to leave and there were that needed wheelchair hence took a long time", "Great Premium Economy experience with comfortable seats and extremely-hospitable cabin crew! ", "Not all the food was to my personal taste. ", "Good service. This delayed us by 24 hours, which was highly inconvenient. ", "There was more leg room than most airlines, friendly staff, and good movies and food selection. ", "The crew's professionalism and service. Customs procedures are out of the control of carriers so comments about that. My seat eould heat up and it was uncomfortable also. I had received emails that our flight had changed gates, and was then delayed, but when my sister and I went to check into our flight, we were told we were unable to board because it was too late. ", "New plane- Airbus A350 with latest in seats, entertainment system, and cabin fittings. ", "The attendants on this flight were gossiping right behind us and we heard them talk about ignoring calls from people during our wait on the tarmac at LAX. ", "There wasnt anything i didnt like for this flight", "I am big person, and being able to cross my legs even in economy seats is a real relief. Seated upright for an overnight flight (for the second time on the same trip) for 12 hours. Highly courteous, attractive and attentive crew. The original toy story movie was it! It was imperative that we got back to Los Angeles on Wednesday, but all our plans were ruined due to them bumping us off the flight. ", "We were supposed to fly back to Los Angeles from Tokyo on Wednesday, August 24th. JAL - (JL) lists 1 direct nighttime flights on average from Jakarta to Los Angeles. My hometown. ", "Space under the seat in front of me was very cramped - a large box for electronics got in the way and made it difficult to get into a comfortable position, which is tough for an 11-hour flight.. The calculated straight line flying distance from CGK airport to LAX airport is 9,362 miles, or 15,067 kilometers. There are about 1 Bangkok Airways flights between 12pm PST and 6pm PST, beginning at 01:45PM PST and the last afternoon flight at 03:00PM PST.

We unfortunately dont have that data for this specific route. As a window seat there was very little room between the seat and the wall. Staff fine but nothing special. ", "Some of the Korean food was tasty The flight wasn't full so we had a spare seat between us, That made economy barely tolerable. ", "Food was meh. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from Jakarta to Los Angeles. I will do whatever I can to transmit my experience to everyone I know. No ground personal in the airport to take care of the matter. ", "The lunch and dinner menu was excellent", "the food was mediocre at best - had to ask for water couple of times", "Boarding was good and the flight time was shorter than expected. Cabin was spacious even for Economy. Korean Air staff are top notch. ", "If you need more space economy is a tight fit. Worse, the crew refused to give a second roll to our 12 year old even which means that either they only have one for each passenger (and every passenger had theirs) or the crew are parsimonious. Very Quiet! Only one thing, please improve the quality of food, other than than that it was excellent experience! They provided a free breakfast, and it was actually pretty good. ", "Flight attendants were very friendly and professional. Heck YES. 13 hour flight and you cant lean back one bit", "The cabin crew are the most professional and beautiful in the airline business. I couldn't sleep during the flight", "For some reason the crew seemed more attentive and maybe fresher coming back from ICN than going to ICN", "the flight attendants were great and it flight was smooth. The food was great, the crew was great, the flight was very comfortable. I also liked the services, the crews were courteous and helpful. My way back from Raleigh to Los Angeles was also a disaster. ", "The food was excellent and the flight attendants were courteous and thoughtful. The service and the service. ", "It may be my imagination, but I feel like the seats on this Korean Air Flight lean back more and have more leg room that flights I've been on in the past. We got to Tokyo Narita a little later than planned due to the Narita Express train being delayed. I wish Korean Air could provide training to the US based airlines! Fewer storage options. I will definitely fly with JAL again! The seat was comfortable with good leg room. Lots of legroom is great. Location of Jakarta Airport & Los Angeles Airport is given below. ", "Everything went smoothly. ", "Able to accommodate many dietary requirements and friendly crew", "Attendants appeared intolerant and impatient. This trip confirmed those suspicions. ", "Simply an older aircraft and the entertainment options were lacking compared to other carriers. Virgin Australia contatcted out their flight from SJC to LAX through Delta and Delta cancelled flights becaue no-show of Pilot to operate the plan. However, KAL refuses to look into the matter. ", "the cabin temperature was a little hot. It was very traumatic experience for the both of them and other passangers of how bad they treated this plane delay/cancellation issue. ", "Best economy experience I've ever had. ", "Boarding took forever and flight was delayed", "Entertainment: movie choices were limited. Food was very good. Window seat without a window. The flying experience was totally good from flying from BKK as it was also a good airport. After a nine hour flight, to sit and wait for another hour was very uncool. ", "Everything that could have gone wrong with my flights, went wrong. ", "I enjoyed the hospitality and attention to detail. Seats were comfortable and leg room was very good. From staff to food to entertainment. I also loved the chairback setup and the entertainment unit. ", "No individual control for air vent and it was a bit warm for me but most people were comfortable. ", "It is the first time that I travel by this airline and I have a bad experience. Round trip ticket with JAL but they code shared lax to tokyo with AA. ", "Seats are almost impossible to sit comfortably for such a long flight. The food was plentiful, but mediocre at best. ", "I really liked the prices of the tickets for this trip, I saved money over the regular price plane tickets; since I had 2 long layovers in Seoul at Inchoen Airport. My sister had a connecting flight to Boston, which she then had to reschedule and was charged for. Best airfare and ticket deals for CGK to LAX flights are based on recent deals found by Expedia.com customers. ", "Had Hindu vegetarian meals, which were good for airplane food and much better than the "standard" fare for the rest of the plane. They were basically saying we should get stuffed since we were booked for a flight next day same day. Flights.com has researched and catalogued flights departing from Jakarta across many airlines, so quit waiting and book your trip with us! Will like skip Delta connectors to long haul international flights and just fly direct from SFO. ", "I've been always flying with U.S. airlines this past several years just because transits are easier. ", "Friendly, clean. ", "Seat cushion could use more cushioning. This would have been a big issue if there wasnt a seat in the exit row for me to borrow. ", "Fare price was unbelievable. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. It is ridiculous!! The controls didn't work. ", "The seats in economy are ok and not a good comfortable seat.. and needs improvement on food menu choices. Food was very good actually. Flight deals found on Expedia within the last 12 hours. What airlines fly direct from CGK airport to LAX airport? I was forced into a middle seat and was uncomfortable and dehydrated the majority of the trip. ", "- great customer service - friendly staff - Positive energy", "- No room in the seats - No food served on plane - Crowded -", "Check in Denver super helpful Gate staff hustled to turn around flight Flight crew excellent", "Flight delayed, almost missed international connections", "The gluten-free dinner was amazing. The customer service call center was collapsed, and at the airport counters at one point there was ONLY ONE DELTA REPRESENTATIVE serving a line of more than 100 upset customers. In my box there were two enormous chunks of fat/skin and another unidentifiable part of the chicken, and about the amount of edible chicken as 1 1/2 nuggets from Chick-Fil-A. The airline isnine of the best with friendly and courteous crew. What about a gluten-free English muffin with egg instead?

Drinks were served and offered throughout the flight. I don't see that very often on any domestic US air carriers. I'll definitely fly Singapore again, I liked it better than other Asian airlines. Gate staff unaware of new terminal 3 to TBIT airside shuttle nearly directed us to leave domestic and requeue for international security. ", "How long it took the flight attendens to come back and take trash and out trays for both of the meals. We asked them to put us through another carrier to LAX for connecting flight they refused.Very very BAD. The total flight duration time from Jakarta (CGK) to Los Angeles (LAX) is typically 21 hours 05 minutes. ", "The flight was great! How many afternoon flights are available from Jakarta to Los Angeles? ", "My seat was broken and uncomfortable. I understand however that being on a flight to and from Asia would lean toward choices more characteristic to the region. There was even gluten-free bread! Current local time in Los Angeles is 2022-07-21, 00:34:50 PDT ", "Fight attendant service was poor. Good service and great inflight entertainment. We switched our return flight meals to the regular in-flight meal. Food options. ", "My brother and his wife had to wait 12 hrs for plane delay,just to hear that AA canceled all flight for that date. I also enjoyed the entertainment options. I was one of the last to board in my group because I couldn't see from where I was sitting - I thought priority was still boarding, but group 2 was already up. Again we were in the last seats in the plane and this time it was stinky. It was also especially unnecessary since due to the flight being delayed, we would have absolutely been able to make it. I was very disappointed!! Therefore, you'll have to take connecting flights.

Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to Los Angeles from Jakarta. I notified the crew onboard, and they were attentive to my issue and helped me avoid certain foods which may cause an allergy attack. I will DEFINITELY fly with them again. ", "Spacious Premium Economy seats with excellent flight attendants looking after general wellness of customers.

", "Delta put me on an aisle rather than window I am broad shouldered and got pummeled throughout the flight by passengers and crew passing by Gal next to me fell asleep on my shoulder It was ok. She was attractive. ", "Was able to request a gluten-free meal for the flight", "Person sitting next me passenger wanted fight with me. Also, not enough knee space, especially when the person in front of you puts there seat back. Between 12pm PST and 6pm there are, on average, 1 direct flights provided by Garuda Indonesia, where the earliest departing flight is at 03:00PM PST and the last departing flight is at 03:00PM PST. Their food is much much better. Cabin crew announcements were rapid & muffled, difficult or impossible to hear or understand. She smelled alcohol and perfume. We were given blankets and pillows. Good selection for entertainment. 2 meals with snacks when asked.

No personal vents to adjust to one's own desire. They crew will go out of there way to do what they can to ensure you have a comfortable and good experience.

Inability to go online and select my seat without having to ring Delta and they do it. Will travel again with them when I go back.

We present you with some of the hottest deals on airfare so stop that Google flights search. ", "The seats felt very dated and uncomfortable. How many evening flights are currently on sale from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to Los Angeles International Airport? ", "Service and Entertainment were great. How many flights are there from CGK to LAX per day? Find flying time from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport or Jakarta or any other airport or city in Indonesia to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator. ", "Staff were a bit rude. It is disappointing to observe how Delta believes that a few dollars saved on extra staff and emergency measures can offset the irreparable long term damage to its business due to upset customers. ", "We missed the smile and quality service liked before. ", "Travel got delayed by an hour but we were satisfied by the crew and food", "The delay of the flight. Also, I always appreciate the free Wifi for messaging!! Even in our homes, nobody has their temperature set so high, even in the cold weather months. Food was mediocre both on flights and in the lounge. Kayak was very user friendly also. The choice of food from the variety menu was also delicious. Qatar airways has a better variety of entertainment. Mostly the other experiences were good overall. ", "Food selection was ehhh. I asked them if I was in the right place for my connecting flight and all they said was come back in 1 hour. This left me with one choice for the entree - some version of oyakodon - eggs and chicken. ", "The attendants were helpful, smiling and friendly. From check in to disembarking, we were well taken care of. Also, please be more kind to baggage. The entire time We flew with an 18 month old and they came looking for us before he flight to help us carry our stuff on board. My firtst time was at an airport in Alaska which I completely forgot since it was nearly 30 years ago. Los Angeles Timezone: PDT (-07:00). For my part I did not choose this option, since I was traveling with a person with mobility problems and separated the group for admission to the process of entering the USA. They specifically told us that these were not emergency row seats and that we would have reclining seats and seatback displays in front of us like everyone else. ", "No snacks like ice cream or snacks. ", "One of the luggage wheels is broken. The nearest airport to Los Angeles, is Hawthorne Airport (HHR) and the nearest airport to Jakarta, is Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport (HLP).

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook