alex pereira last fight

[40] Subsequently, racking up two straight victories, Pereira announced he had signed a contract to face Diego Henrique da Silva in the Brazilian edition of Dana White's Contender Series on August 10, 2018. The potential booking of Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira is another example of that fact. Yes, when do I want it? Israel would love that fight. Khamzat Chimaev: Im going to handle Nate Diazs funeral at UFC 279. Real-Time Updates: Invicta FC 48 Tennant vs. Rubin Results, UFC 280 Gets Beneil Dariush-Mateusz Gamrot Lightweight Pairing, Petr Yan vs. Sean OMalley in the Works for UFC 280 in Abu Dhabi, Charles Oliveira Vows to Silence Makhachev, Nurmagomedov in Hostile Territory, Bellator MMA Announces Return to Milan on Oct. 29, Aljamain Sterling-T.J. Dillashaw Title Bout Rescheduled for UFC 280 Co-Main Event. Privacy. Pereira won the fight via knockout in the third round, becoming the first double champion in Glory history. If he looks like that, its no good. In his next bout, Pereira faced Bruno Silva, who was 3-0 in the UFC.

The middleweight top contender sounds anything but impressed by Chimaevs recent attempt to get Dana White to book the two men for a battle in the Octagon. Weve got a date, he said. But, considering both of them came out of their respective wins relatively unharmed, we could see the two former kickboxers battling it out in the Octagon sooner than one might think. When Pereira inked his deal with the promotion, you would have been hard pressed to find a headline about that signing that failed to mention his knockout win over Adesanya who by that time had defended the UFC middleweight crown three times (four if you count his title unification win - and we know Adesanya counts that victory as a defense.). Diese Domainregistrierung ist abgelaufen und die Verlngerung oder Lschung der Domain stehen an. Alexsandro Pereira (born 7 July 1987) is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist and former kickboxer, currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). [49] However, the promotion decided to move the pairing to UFC 276 on July 2, 2022. Nate Diaz is getting no love from the oddsmakers ahead of what will likely be his final fight in the UFC. It was a stunning finish as Pereira needed just a single shot to land flush that dropped Strickland to the canvas where the Brazilian delivered one more huge punch before the referee rushed in to stop the contest. Does it matter that five other fighters are ranked higher than Pereira right now? [43] He won the fight via knockout in round one. Khamzat Chimaev promises to send Nate Diaz to the grave at UFC 279. [17], In his next five fights, Pereira went on a 41 run, losing only to the pound for pound great Artur Kyshenko.

After largely dominating the first round, he won the bout via knockout at the end of the round. [35], Pereira was later stripped of his Middleweight title. adesanya middleeasy [28], After four straight successful Glory middleweight title defenses (against Yousri Belgaroui, Simon Marcus and Jason Wilnis),[29][30][31] Pereira moved up to fight Donegi Abena for the interim Glory Light Heavyweight Championship at Glory 68. [7] In 2009 he began training kickboxing in order to get rid of his addiction. UFC 279 goes down on Sept. 10, and UFC 280 is on Oct. 8, 2022. | Photo by Carmen Manda Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images [4] He won the fight via technical knock out in round two. If you are the registrant and want to renew the domain name, please contact your registration service provider. Bringing you the weird and wild from the world of MMA each and every weeknight! Hes been watching my development. He is an excellent fighter and he was on a six-fight winning streak ahead of the Pereira matchup, but he made an awful tactical decision to engage in a kickboxing match in an MMA setting with a kickboxing champ. Alex Pereira proved yet again why standing and striking with him is like playing with fire. [18] During this run Pereira achieved his most famous victories, defeating the future UFC Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya twice: once by unanimous decision, and once by a counter left hook KO. I just beat the No. [53], Alex Pereira is part of the Indigenous peoples in Brazil. The photo is making the rounds on social media. Instead, he decided it was wise to use his upright, low guard, jab-heavy striking approach against a kickboxing champ. Many people talk about my two wins over Israel Adesanya but say theyre in kickboxing, Pereira said. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Alex Pereira KOs Adesanya :Glory of Heroes: Shenzhen pic.twitter.com/wtnDTRmlfT. This reminds me of the fast track the UFC put Conor McGregor on when he joined the promotion, but even McGregors rise wasnt this fast or the desire to get him into a title fight as soon as possible this transparent. The official end time came at 2:36 in the first round. [44], On September 3, 2021, Pereira signed with the UFC. DON'T PLAY WITH THE POWER OF POATAN [ #UFC276 | #UFCFightWeek | Live on ESPN+ PPV: https://t.co/f2ejdXxGz3 ] pic.twitter.com/mxp7nhek3P. Glory 14: Zagreb - Middleweight Contender Tournament, Glory 17: Los Angeles - Last Man Standing, Glory Middleweight Contender Tournament Winner, World Association of Kickboxing Organizations, "Glover Teixeira comemora reforo de Alex Poatan de olho em duelo contra Thiago Marreta no UFC", "Alex Pereira treft Andreas Michailidis tijdens UFC 268", "UFC Rankings, Division Rankings, P4P rankings, UFC Champions | UFC.com", "Combat Press Kickboxing Rankings: February 2021", "Pereira: From the bottom of a bottle to the top of the world", "Alex Pereira found out he was 'born to fight' during battle against alcoholism", "Remy Bonjasky Walks Away With Controversial Decision Over 'Cro Cop' at Glory 14", GLORY 17 Los Angeles Featuring PPV Tournament, GLORY 17: 'Last Man Standing' 8-man middleweight PPV announced for June 21, "Glory 17 and Last Man Standing Live Results", "Glory results: Artem Levin, Rico Verhoeven and Joseph Valtellini take home Glory gold", "WGP 25: Alex Pereira vence Cesar Almeida e campeo at 85kg", "Alex Pereira vs Maycon Silva | MMA | WGP 40", "(VIDEO) Kunlun Fight: Kyshenko pomeo pobjednika Gloryjevog turnira Alexa Pereiru", "Video Alex Pereira, the only man to KO Israel Adesanya, scores another brutal knockout", "LIGHTS OUT Alex Pereira the only man to knock out Israel Adesanya produces frightening one-punch KO at Legacy Fighting Alliance", "Coach reveals reason why Israel Adesanya got KO'd by Alex Pereira", "GLORY 46 Results: Pereira Dominates Marcus, Wins Middleweight Title", "Pereira Starches Belgaroui, Retains Middleweight Title at GLORY 55 New York", "GLORY 49 SuperFight Series round-up: Alex Pereira finishes Yousri Belgaroui despite being two rounds down", "Only man to KO Israel Adesanya, Glory champion Alex Pereira targets return to MMA", "Middleweight champion Alex Pereira's new contract with Glory includes provision for MMA bouts", "Combat Press 2019 Kickboxing Awards: Knockout of the Year Alex Pereira vs. Jason Wilnis", "Pereira Defends Middleweight Title at GLORY: Collision 2", "GLORY 55: Alex Pereira vs Yousri Belgaroui (Middleweight Title Match) - Full Fight", "Glory 68 results and highlights: Alex Pereira stops Donegi Abena with devastating left hook", "El campen peso medio y peso semi-completo de Glory: Alex Pereira defender su cinturn contra Erturul Bayrak en el marco de Glory Collision 2", "BREAKING: GLORY titelgevecht tussen kampioenen Alex Pereira en Artem Vakhitov op 30 januari", "GLORY 77: Pereira Edges Vakhitov by Split Decision", "GLORY 78: 2nd Title Bout Added to Fight Card, Catinas Returns", "Alex Pereira vs Artem Vakhitov 2: Rematch set at GLORY 78", "Nieuwe datum Badr vs Wrzosek Glory keert terug naar Gelredome", "GLORY 78 Ergebnisse: Wrzosek mit Sensations-Knockout, drei neue Champions", "3 reasons why Alex Pereira, the man who knocked out Israel Adesanya, will not beat 'The Last Stylebender' in the UFC", "Glory Veteran Aleksandro Pereira Signs to Compete on UFC's Brazilian Contender Series", "LFA Signs Glory 2-Division Champ and Israel Adesanya Rival Alex Pereira", "LFA signs two-division Glory champion Alex Pereira", "(VIDEO) Straan povratak Pereire u MMA! [25][26] For Pereira, it was the 28th career victory and the sixth inside the Glory ring. [51] This win earned him a Performance of the Night award,[52] and Crypto.com Fan Bonus of the Night third place award which paid in bitcoin of US$10,000. [39], Transitioning from kickboxing, Pereira made his professional mixed martial arts debut in 2015, losing the fight via submission. Video: Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena staredown at the conclusion of TUF 30 led to a confrontation between "Lioness" and "The Venezuelan Vixen.". Lets cheer for Adesanya tonight., A daily roundup of all your fighting news from MMA Fighting, By submitting your email, you agree to our, This might be really ugly: Pros react to planned Nate Diaz vs. Khamzat Chimaev UFC 279 showdown. Pereira was deducted one point in round 4 due to repeated clinching, which was seen by many as a controversial decision by the referee. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. The UFC saw a potential matchup between Adesanya and Pereira a long time ago.

Former UFC two-division champion Daniel Cormier, despite admitting to cheating, is still mad at longtime rival Jon Jones for his drug test drama ahead of their 205-pound title fights. [23], In November 2018, Pereira said he would pursue MMA career after his contract with Glory will expire in April 2019.

I cant let it go - Cormier explains why his losses to Jones still haunt him.

Testing Pereira to make sure hes ready for an MMA fight with Adesanya could possibly ruin that storyline and cost the UFC a lot of money. Five questions for UFC 268: Is Colby Covington the toughest challenge for Kamaru Usman. [47] Pereira outstruck Silva for all three rounds and won the fight via unanimous decision. And when Adesanya established himself as the king of middleweights, it honed in on that storyline with laser focus. Its hard to imagine what dried faster the day Pereira signed his UFC deal, the ink from his signature or the drool pouring from the mouths of the UFC matchmakers as they dreamed of the money they could earn the promotion by booking Pereira opposite Adesanya. He made his promotional debut against Andreas Michailidis on November 6, 2021, at UFC 268. Pereira was linked to UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya long before he signed his deal with the UFC because he had two wins over Adesanya under the Glory banner. [9][10], It was announced during the Glory 15: Istanbul broadcast that Pereira would be one of eight fighters competing in the Glory 17: Los Angeles - Last Man Standing middleweight tournament in Inglewood, California, United States on June 21, 2014. If Pereira had not defeated Adesanya in another sport, this fight would not be happening at this point in his career. monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d", UFC Fight Night 203 - Santos vs. Ankalaev, Alex Pereira: Israel Adesanyas Performance at UFC 276 Did Not Excite Me, Defiant Adesanya Finds Common Ground with GSP, Silva, Mayweather After UFC 276, Sean Strickland on UFC 276 Defeat: You Never Want to Be Someones Highlight, UFC 276 Bonuses: Alex Pereira Garners $50K for Spectacular Knockout Win, Live Now! Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. So that looks like its a next fight. Watch Pereira KO Adesanya Ahead Of UFC 276, UFC 280 Continues To Stack Up With Dariush Vs. Gamrot, I Double Dog Dare Ya! We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from.

Def. Photo of the Day: UFC owner Ari Emanuel hoses down Elon Musk aboard Zeus. With that, and Adesanyas much criticized win over Jared Cannonier in the main event of that fight card, it looks like Pereira will fight for the UFC title after just three UFC fights. FOX News story on ANTIFA has annoyed a former UFC star. - In his first chance to make a statement on pay-per-view against a highly ranked opponent, Pereira uncorked a devastating left hook that put Sean Strickland down and out in the first round at UFC 276. [4] In kickboxing, he is a former Glory middleweight and light heavyweight champion, and also competed in promotions such as It's Showtime and SUPERKOMBAT Fighting Championship.

So, I mean, Israels the champ, hes the man thats put himself in a position where he can choose what he wants to do.

Copyright: ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Average Submissions Attempted per 15 minutes.

By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Strickland was ranked No. [16] He defended his WGP KB title with a second-round KO of Maycon Silva at WGP KB 40. Significant Striking Accuracy, SApM - For the UFC, this fight is a slam dunk. Video: Jake Paul hospitalized with a broken back after carrying the weight of pay-per-view (PPV) promotion for his Hasim Rahman Jr. fight on Aug. 6 at MSG in New York. newsletter, Nate Diaz vs. Khamzat Chimaev opening UFC 279 betting line: Diaz a massive underdog, Morning Report: Daniel Cormier cant let go of Jon Jones drug test failures: Hes a cheater, Alex Pereira responds to Khamzat Chimaevs callout: Hes a coward seeking attention, Hashim Rahman Jr.: Jake Paul team used shady trick behind scenes, bullied me into taking fight. In his most recent outing, Pereira, who was unranked after his two wins, faced Sean Strickland. Israel Adesanya is wasting no time setting up his next Middleweight title defense against Alex Pereira. Like I said, its an exploitable story that can be backed up by pulling a few seconds from a video from five years ago from another sport. Silva had a career record of 22-7 and had won 19 of those bouts via knockout. Daniel Cormier admits hes still bothered by his two losses to Jon Jones. He will have to look better, for sure. So youve got to push him toward Israel as fast as you can before any of those vulnerabilities are exposed.

[50] Pereira won the fight after knocking Strickland out in the first round. Midnight Mania!

Este registro del dominio ha expirado y la renovacin o la supresin del dominio est pendiente. Charles Oliveiras next fight is set for UFC 280 in Abu Dhabi, and he has an offer for upcoming foe Islam Makhachev. We had a strong strategy. Pereira won the fight via decision. [32], After winning the Light Heavyweight Championship, Pereira opted to defend his middleweight title against Ertugrul Bayrak at Glory Collision 2 on December 21, 2019. [6], Growing up in a favela, Pereira dropped out of middle school to begin working in a tire shop at the age of 12. Average Takedowns Landed per 15 minutes, TD Def. [7] Influenced by his colleagues, he began drinking and eventually became an alcoholic. [55], Brazilian kickboxer and mixed martial artist (born 1987). [36], Pereira rematched Artem Vakhitov at Glory 78: Rotterdam in his first title defense. Will the UFC make a killing at the box office and in pay-per-view buys when the fight takes place? UFC 276 takeaways: Volkanovski in a league of his own, Adesanya and Pereira storyline plays out perfectly, UFC 276 results: Adesanya retains, Volkanovski wins trilogy over Holloway, Sources: UFC finalizing Strickland-Pereira bout, UFC Fight Night reaction: Magomed Ankalaev proves he can go five rounds, Song Yadong flashes power. The Last Stylebender isnt saying, but he did reveal a date had been set. For me, Im like, I just know I could have put him away in spectacular fashion, Adesanya said in the same interview. Will fans buy this fight? 4 in the official UFC middleweight rankings heading into that matchup. [19][20][21], Pereira won the Glory Middleweight title with a unanimous decision win against Simon Marcus at Glory 46: China. Por favor, tenga en cuenta: I want to thank him for fighting me.

Editorial: UFC fast-tracking Alex Pereira is about exploiting the storyline and the fans, EX-UFC champ tells FOX News to stop using childs image. Strickland seemed to settle into his usual rhythm but Pereira was just biding his time as he chipped away with leg kicks while looking for the perfect opening to unleash his hands. Could an Adesanya vs. Pereira title fight happen sooner rather than later? -

[27] Eventually, Pereira re-signed with Glory with possibility to fight in the mixed martial arts also. Wins the interim Glory Light Heavyweight Championship. Alex Pereira also a Muslim. I think he wants the fight. It has an easy to market backstory, it has a villain in Adesanya for his boring style in his recent title defenses and it has a potential savior in the exciting knockout artist in the underdog, Pereira. Takedown Defense (the % of opponents TD attempts that did not land), Sub. Israel would love that fight. Hes going to have to look better next time, Pereira said through a translator at UFC 276s post-fight press conference. However, Silva went two for eight in takedowns while accumulating 3:15 in control time over the course of the 15-minute scrap. [11][12] He lost to eventual champion Artem Levin by unanimous decision in the quarter-finals to exit the tournament. The opportunity came midway through the round with Pereira stepped in to throw the left hook the same exact punch that floored UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya in their last meeting in a kickboxing ring in 2017 and it detonated on Stricklands chin. In his UFC debut, the promotion booked him opposite Andreas Michailidis, who was 1-1 with the promotion and is no longer a UFC fighter. One was a decision win, and then several months later he knocked Adesanya out cold. Brazilac koji je dvaput pobijedio Adesanyu upisao walk-off nokaut", "UFC 268 Results: Debuting Alex Pereira Floors Andreas Michailidis", "UFC 268 bonuses: Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler thriller leads night of six winners", "Braziliaans onderonsje tussen Alex Pereira en Bruno Silva op 12 maart", "UFC Vegas 50 results: Alex Pereira outduels Bruno Silva to win unanimous decision in back-and-forth war", "UFC 277 | Pereira treft in derde UFC partij top 5 vechter Strickland", "Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira middleweight clash shifts to UFC 276", "UFC 276: Alex Pereira Sleeps Sean Strickland in First Round", "UFC 276 bonuses: Bryan Barberena and Robbie Lawler brawl wins Fight of the Night, three fast finishes rewarded", "Crypto bonuses after UFC 276. Charles Oliveira offers to start Islam Makhachev fight on the ground: Im not afraid of getting taken down. Wins the Brazilian -85 kg/187 lb Championship K-1 Rules. [46], Pereira faced Bruno Silva on March 12, 2022, at UFC Fight Night 203. Both Adesanya and Pereira just competed at UFC 276 on July 2, 2022. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Im like, Fk! I won the fight, it was a good fight, I just hate, Uuugh, I could have done better. And I did, I put everything I could, but I could have done better.. Facing an elite kickboxer didnt deter Strickland from his normal game plan where he was putting forward pressure on Pereira while trying to establish his volume striking game. [34] Pereira won the fight by split decision, becoming the first fighter in GLORY history to simultaneously hold two belts at the same time. For his part, Pereira sounds eager to prove what he can do against Adesanya in the Octagon. The second reason is that the UFC middleweight division is more or less Adesanya and former champion Robert Whittaker. Is that silly? Does Pereira deserve a title fight?

Hell yes. However, the UFC is not a meritocracy and the promotion has often put short-term gains over long-range plans. [7] Pereira has a younger sister, Aline Pereira, who competes for Glory.[54]. Rival warns Alex Pereira has touch of death, Invicta FC 48: Tennant vs Rubin live stream, results, discussion, Gustafsson says teammate Khamzat will beat Diaz up at UFC 279, Pimbletts vibe called suspicious by UFC London opponent, Report: Petr Yan vs. Sean OMalley verbally agreed for UFC 280. Defends the Glory Middleweight Championship. 4 [fighter] in the rankings so I know I earned that [title shot]. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Chimaev Opens As Colossal Betting Favorite Over Diaz. A unanimous decision in 2016 and a knockout in 2017. Weve already sussed it out, were already planning, were sussed with it..

Pereira: Coward Chimaev is just seeking attention. Acc. Sign up for the He defeated Almeida by decision. Everyone knew Stricklands route to victory in this fight was via grappling. Strickland might as well have been wearing a giant paper mache clown head with a neon punch me sign pointing at his chin. [45] This win earned him a Performance of the Night award. One Of The Fakest In Combat Sports? Wenn Sie der Registrant sind und die Domainregistrierung verlngern mchten, kontaktieren Sie bitte Ihren Service-Provider.

Pereira knocked him out. In a sport where entertainment is often more important to the promotion than merit, this is the type of matchup that can get made. Please notice: Significant Strikes Landed per Minute, Str. Yes. Wins the Glory Middleweight Championship. Sure, he had dabbled in MMA, going 2-1 between 2015 and 2016 and picking up a third win in November 2020 under the LFA banner and had inked a deal with the UFC, but he was the Glory titleholder at light heavyweight, having vacated his middleweight Glory belt in May 2021. [13][14][15], He was scheduled to fight a rematch with Csar Almeida during WGP Kickboxing 25 for the vacant belt WGP Middleweight title. I dont care whatever he says in the pre-fight interviews, I dont take nothing personal, Pereira said about Strickland. In his three UFC fights, Silva had attempted three takedowns. Adesanyas coach, Eugene Bareman in speaking to Submission Radio, hit the nail directly on the head when he said, They (UFC) need to get Pereira to Israel as fast as they can, because obviously Pereira has a lot of vulnerabilities, and if they wait too long, those vulnerabilities will get exposed, and then theres no fight. SLpM - The UFC does what it wants. Charles Olivei Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya successfully defended his title in the UFC Alex Pereira zanotowa ogromny awans w rankingu kategorii redniej najwikszej org Alex Pereira pochwali si swoj przemian, do ktrej doszo w czasie od momentu z Tras masacrar a Sean Strickland en UFC 276, Alex Pereira prcticamente asegur su UFC champ reveals who started Poirier vs. Chandler scuffle, Morning Report: Charles Oliveira targets Khabib after an Islam Makhachev win in Brazil: Hes been talking too much, Israel Adesanya responds to jealous and insecure Jon Jones, Ogromny awans Alexa Pereiry w rankingu UFC, spadek Jona Jonesa w zestawieniu p4p, 15 kilogramw wicej Alexa Poatana Pereiry krtko po walce na UFC 276, Khamzat Chimaev pide enfrentar a Alex Pereira en su prximo combate, el brasileo responde. [41] However, the bout never materialized as Glory did not permit Pereira to compete. No and no. Pereira comes into his title fight against Israel Adesanya with a unique history: he holds two wins over the champion from back when they were both competing in kickboxing. As of July 18, 2022, he is #5 in the UFC middleweight rankings. Si usted es el registrante de dominio y quiere renovar el nombre de dominio, por favor pngase en contacto con su proveedor de servicios. [33], Pereira was scheduled to challenge Artem Vakhitov for the Glory Light Heavyweight title at Glory 77. At this time last year, Alex Pereira was a Glory kickboxing champ.

Oliveira Welcomes Grappling Makhachev, Oddsmakers See Sugar As Solid Underdog Vs. Yan, OMalley Shown No Mercy At UFC 280. Alex Pereira wins UFC debut with unreal flying-knee KO. Significant Strikes Absorbed per Minute, Str. In September 2021, Pereira lost his light heavyweight title and then retired from kickboxing inside the ring, following that loss at Glory 78. In a new 25-minute interview on Izzys FREESTYLEBENDER YouTube account, Adesanya confirmed he was fighting Pereira next and teased a date for the scrap. He knows Im dangerous, he knows the risk he would be taking. The biggest prize went to Israel Adesanya", "Alex Pereira, Brazilian Kickboxing Star, Converts to Islam", "WGP #40: Alex Pereira defende cinturo diante de Maycon Silva na luta principal", "Weekend Results: WGP 25 Cesar Almeida x Alex Pereira III", "PRESS RELEASE - WGP #25: Cesar Almeida vs Alex "Po Atan" Pereira III", "WGP 22 Fight Card and Stream Info - Alex Pereira vs. Robert Thomas", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alex_Pereira&oldid=1099437691, Mixed martial artists utilizing kickboxing, Brazilian people of indigenous peoples descent, Articles with dead external links from June 2022, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with Polish-language sources (pl), Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, W.A.K.O World Championships 2013, K-1 Final -91kg, W.A.K.O World Championships 2013, K-1 Semi Finals -91kg, W.A.K.O World Championships 2013, K-1 Quarter Finals -91kg, 2015 WGP Kickboxing Middleweight Champion, 2019 CombatPress.com Knockout of the Year, This page was last edited on 20 July 2022, at 19:45. I dont mean to demean Strickland too much here. Does it matter that he has not been tested against a fighter who will employ a true mixed martial arts approach to a fight? He had secured zero. What is your interpretation of the UFC Long Island outcome? - Much like the Adesanya knockout, Strickland was done thanks to Pereiras considerable power as he moved to 3-0 in the UFC while positioning himself for a potential title shot next. Given Adesanya dissatisfaction with his off night against Jared Cannonier, it could be sooner rather than later. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. - Throwback Thursday.. 2017!

This domain name registration has expired and renewal or deletion are pending.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook