maison francis kurkdjian aqua vitae forte

My questions are: Has anyone tried AFNAN 9AM for comparison to this scent? It is complex, it smells of high quality.

Amazingly beautiful, and perfectly unisex. I realised when i got off that it was me and Aqua Vitae Forte. I think it's a fun way to think yalng ylang, which doesnt fall in the exotic fruity summery blablabla but paired with cinnamon and other spices is kind of a nice dryness. Highly sophisticated French aromatic floral constructed as a modern "chypre". Smells really high quality. Slowly the warm woody nuances of Haitian vetiver and East Indian sandalwood are revealed in the base. Such a beauty closed in a bottle! Like a rich golden island sunset. Which blend with the other notes becoming something exceptional, almost intoxicating dream ..very beautiful enjoyable. I pick up mostly citrus sweetness from the opening. I want to love this perfume. I loved the opening, very lemony with cardamom, super refreshing and refined. Someone below said celery and dang if that isnt what it smells like to me, celery. Oh HAPPINESS! If is written unisex, for sure is more a male scent. Every time I try again, I was slowly falling in love!! Terre d'Herms Eau Givre: Frost on Green Spruce. The citrus top notes are persistent but what defied expectations, to my complete delight, is the way in which it transmogrifies into an almost cloying, dizzying heady white floral and then is just fixed for several hours after that. Leans more feminine due to the strength of the floral notes. This is a must have, one of the best citrus scents out there. As time goes proves really beautiful, with a floral touch, thanks to orange blossom and ylang-ylang. One of Francis Kurkdjian's best. To me this is perfection in a bottle. Really love this one. This has the MFK white musk DNA with some soft freshness. Kurkdjian has definitely turned up the heat and sex appeal with this second outing. I get strong blasts of ylang-ylang in the opening with hints of pepper and mandarin. The base eschews the guaiac wood that was so dominant in the original, with sandalwood and vetiver taking its place. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. It's a floral/cardamom/citrusy/cinnamon combo, and these ingredients were so well crafted together,as it was mentioned above: a bright and solar composition. Call it whatever u want, If you have no idea how Ylang Ylang smells like - well Aqua Vitae Forte Its basically Bal D'Afrique by Byredo with a slight pinch of cinnamon. I get a lot of creamy sandalwood and a bit of citruses with cardamom (both of the later ingredients fade out quickly to me). This parfum go in my collection! Under the family woodsy spicy, this scent of fresh citrus versatile nature with predisposition and very unisex power is hidden. It's like simple Salt pepper and steak done by Gordon Ramsay. As always! Francis Kurkdjian creates and launches a new, stronger version of Aqua Vitae as a sort of meeting between water and sun. Oddly enough, my first thought was of honey and bananas: its a very gourmand scent, and it sits thickly and sweetly upon the tongue just like honey. Dizzying. Its suspends the creaminess of ylang-ylang and it perfectly balances the citrus, floral, and cream vibes. Perfectly balanced and unisex! its ok, I smell two notes not listed. The thing I don't like is it has a sugary milky cereal vibe to it. I gave my sample to my wife because it is too feminine for my liking, but still a great scent. There is an alternative dupe for this. Im not saying this is a bad scent but its certainly not the citrus scent I was expecting. The citrus-warm-cinnamon-wood thing just sounded amazing, but it does not work for me. This is very beautiful scent. Theyre just going to wonder why the air around them smells so good. this is fantastic.

This is sensual summer in a bottle. I don't really try to wash or scrub scents off my skin, but this is definitely a scrubber. Aqua Vitae Forte is less of the warm/spicy or fresh scent that the notes describe and more of a pleasant kitchen smell, best suited for a brunch with friends or a stroll in the park. This fragrance is everything I ever wanted from a monoi de tahiti inspired scent, I think its stunning. I like this one better than its predecessor, and thankfully got rid of the oud, but still too many notes duking it out at the top. Although interesting, it is very offensive to my nose at the point I had to wash my wrist. The sweetness becomes less faint as the fragrance dries down. This could be an excellent choice for the summer months to get this fresh feel but not really a signature fragrance. The longevity seemed great, I sprayed it only on my wrist but when I felt that masculine sent wasn't curious for more. It's a lovely light sweetish citrus fragrance. This is exclusivity. Imagine smelling the highest quality sunscreen on a stunning sun-kissed woman lounging on a perfectly warm day on the coast. This scent is very elegant and classy, smells like an aristocrat (the price fits one as well). But they're not the cheap shampoo-conditioner-soap-perfumes set that the maid has in her cleaning cart by the dozens though. I hung in there waiting for the supposedly amazing drydown, but it never materialized for me. This highly feminine top (yes it is), that rests diminished but alive over the base notes at dry down will make most men out there discard this immediately. This lively citrus blending is matched by a trio of warm and piquant spices. The spices are dominant through out the fragrance , I can certainly say the fragrance is non linear and complex citrus scent with ecent longevity of 6-8 hours . Aqua Vitae Forte or A la Rose. This has a similar vibe to Eau des Merveilles, but less complex than that. I wanted to love this scent. In the middle a chocolatey cinnamon starts to come out and it blends really well. couple of days later i toucher the tissue and got a whiff of this amazing mix of citrus, sweetness & floral i picked the sample and sprayed it on my wrist and uuh it's sooo beautiful. Longevity is great, I applied it about 20 hours ago on the back of my hand and I can still smell it. I get something very VERY green. The scent, also, was unremarkable, to me, at first, and still is, in that it is simply a well done citrus with an inclusion of vanilla.

I get kinda the same pine tree/jupiner smell that I get from gin (which is probably the same smell others associate with celery). So a dark baking delight. My sample is straight from MFK in Paris. Why on earth would anyone consider this unisex? This is very spicy and cinnamon dominant on my skin, the dry down is easier on my nose and once again the sillage is nice (not smelling it directly off the skin), it lasts pretty long on my skin. Some days I wake up early and think to myself, wow I really am compelled to start up the wearing process on that again today, and I go through a roller coaster of feelings and regrets for the first couple hours until I really start to love the scent again and think it is so amazing and unique. The drydown unveils an slightly aristocratic kind of brightness. The sweetness continues stepping down, leaving some silky and warm. I feel like I must be missing some of the notes because it sounds like I'm smelling a different fragrance than most of the rest of the folks here. All the notes that I love are in there. Ill need to wear it a few more times to see if this one is indeed for me. I was expecting a freshy or citrus and right away I got gourmand. This fragrance grew on me. My bad! Unfortunately going against the grain here, but this one is not for me. Uplifting and rich. I can't compare anything else, good scent, unique like Baccarat rouge. Powdery-flowery top right out of the first minutes, drying down to a woody spiced base. No, I don't know all of them, haven't tried many because somewhere between being a teenager and a grown-up I've grown out of them and moved to a more mature feminine perfumes. That magical, golden trail of cinnamon, cardamom and pink pepper is simply heavenly and thankfully completely unisex. Not that I hate this, I was just expecting ALOT and fell in love with the reviews, so much that I bought a really expensive decant from a country far far away. I wouldn't wear it, but its a great fragrance and boy if it lasts 12+ h, It does smell like fennel and citrus, a little piercing. Leans feminine.

It reminds me of an expensive soap or expensive face cream. It smells unique, confident, speaks loud and clean. Projection is probably a bit above average. Nope not for me. Honestly, this could work in warm weather or cold, but blooms better under sunlight and sweat. Enjoy! It's spiced (cinnamon, cardamom) and warm while still remaining feminine and lovely. The sillage is moderate and longevity very good (12+ hours). This is not a citrus freshie. It doesnt smell like classic Bain de Soleil, but it reminds me of it somehow. The scent is fleshed out with full fat creamy florals that pour like velvet over subtle sandalwood and vetiver. If you enjoy orange flower, ylang, and soapy fragrances this is a solid one to look into for you, thats pretty much a lot of what you get with this one. . Still impressed me to this day from 4 years back when first tried it at a sample. Not worth the price though. Still, I kept on testing my sample just to be sure it is not for me. But something kept me coming back, and now I feel like I can appreciate it and have grown to really like it. Has an artistic vibe, which I love in scents (the spirit of Aqua Universalis Forte reminds me of one of my favorite fragrances: Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige, minus the green tone). I have to say it's my favorite from MFK. Aqua Vitae Forte is a fresh and clean scent with substance and oomph. It doesn't smell like gingerbread but I don't bake things aside from those that I could compare this too. Is this something id wear after a swim? Oh no no no! The orange blossom and cinnamon gives it a soft, unique slant to what would probably otherwise have been a typical citrus-floral, but it's saving grace is that it's got that Kurkdjian magic that makes this entirely his, and he does what he does best which is to elevate the ordinary citrus to the extraordinary. Ideal for all seasons and almost any occasions. I didn't even think twice about the price, it seemed that special. The lemon came in a few minutes later and then I got confused. Lasts long on the skin ! The lemon in this is really off putting, it goes into cheap car air freshener territory for me. With all that said, Aqua Vitae Forte is a scent that I would anticipate to find in the bathroom vanity of ultra posh luxury hotels of European coastlines. The notes by themselves are really good quality though. I guess there's some sort of bright tropical flower feeling to it. I don't know why, but it immediately reminded me of some sort of tan lotion or sunscreen. Unisex, but much more wearable for women than AV. Feminine is my first thought, but as it dried down I thought I might like this on a man. The opening is truly intoxicating and reminiscent of the invigorating effect of summer's warm sunlight hitting the skin. This one is OMG to me. Very citrusy fresh, with a bit peely vibe, reminds of Italian summers. I'm a huge fan of MFK, but this just doesn't work for me. A simply stunning fragrance. Like a fuller, significantly more aromatic version of the original, which smells like a lemon meringue with citrus and white florals accents. Awesome fragrance that again shows the clear difference between mass oriented generic stuff (invictus, eros, 1 million, azzaro wanted, etc) and the NICHE parfumery. It's so so so ridiculously smooth. I only smell a soapy bergamot with some ylang-ylang.

Quite pleasing, and its dryness is both woody, ambery and mildly soapy. | Deutsch | Espaol | Franais | etina | Italiano | | Polski | Portugus | | | Nederlands | Srpski | Romn | | | | |, Copyrights 2006-2022 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I never picked up on all the spices that others have experienced. All rights reserved, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Cologne Forte Review, Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris, The Contrast of Gold & Darkness in Scent Woman in Gold By Kilian, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Review, Angel Arty Cover Edition 2017, Alien Beautifying Hair Mist, Nest Fragrances Holiday 2017 Collection, Top Notes Italian Mandarin Orange, Italian (Calabrian) Bergamot.

Im surprised that I still smell it on my shirt from yesterday morning. It's crisp, fresh yet sparkling, like a good champagne. Aqua Vitae Forte, the water of life. Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This opens just like Aqua Universalis Forte with the vibe that ramainds me of Ck One and when AUF changes in to very floral scent and its more for women this remains like Ck One in drydown as well..Would I bought full bottle for 170..no..for that kind of money it needs to be unique and not just perform. This fragrance is powerful. I fell in love instantly. A bit weird and confusing to me. While Grand Soir is deep amber vanilla, honey, and maple, Vitae Forte takes the maple and lightens it up with a beautiful lemon and delicate cinnamon. Im trying it on skin for the first time from a decant (11ml travel spray direct from MFK) I was looking for a long lasting summer freshie. MFK is not your typical clean citrus. Smells like a sunlit morning walk through the most beautiful seaside garden, which has a mini citrus orchard of its own; I don't mean that it's "aquatic" smelling, but that it has an amazing mix of outdoor freshness with luxuriant sweetness. Most citruses on the market smell the same like all the lines of atelier cologne with a baby cologne like quality but this one is well done that decently project and lasts long. I am not a fan of citrus or fresh perfumes, but this is an exception. It smells like the summers you remember from your youth when you were free from school and care and looked great in a bikini and stayed out all night, reveling in the heat rather than running from it. Its scent is smooth and clean, but sexy in the same time. Smelled like lily-of-the-valley at first. It fell into obscurity in my collection, but I am grateful for it being my first MFK sample, though it was hardly the best foot forward for what'd soon be my top 3 house. Perfumes: 73,667 The last thing i expected this to remind me of. They don't have that one listed here on fragrantica. Instead, this sadly seemed quite linear. I don't like it on my skin, but if I smelled this on a passerby I'd be intrigued and attracted to the smell. I can totally imagine smelling this on someone who came back from a luxury resort during her vacay, and brought the posh experience with her; the sunshine and post-vacation glow is all over her and it smells like Aqua Vitae Forte, not Tom Ford (sorry Tommy). I've ordered a few samples from MFK and this is, by far, the one that got me.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook