portable breast pump spectra

10beets After placing your order and speaking with Milk Moms, you will be directed to fill out this authorization and consent document. Slow-flow teats are suitable for newborn feeding. This breast pump in Pakistan bundle has been created for mothers who wish to convert the Spectra Q into a double electric breast pump. This innovative UV Steriliser is one of the best and most effective ways to disinfect goods while also being extremely simple to use. Spectra pumps, the 9 plus is hospital strength and a true closed system, creating a hygienic Technology vacuum patterns closely mimic the experience of Most moms qualify for a Spectra breast pump through insurance - and many moms can get the Spectra S2 breast pump at no cost. Mix & Match and add some much needed variety to your closet! Whether you need to pump at work every day or occasionally in the car between errands, the Spectra S9 breast pump may be exactly what youre looking for. One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to website design and digital marketing. Our staff is very knowledgeable, and well go over all of the differences with you, helping you make the right informed decision for you and your baby. I love how it actually resembles nursing because I can get multiple let downs using the massage feature when the milk flow slows down. Spectra Baby Pakistan provides you with the most innovative Natural Nursing Technology to ensure that your baby has the greatest possible start in life. While some insurance plans will cover the S1 Plus at 100%, most moms can expect to pay an upgrade fee between $29 and $99. We offer two years of warranty on breast pumps in Pakistan and 90 days on accessories. spectra breast pump electric double single owned premier pre pink As always with Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has high performance vacuum with maximum suction of 300mmHg. Im going back to work next week and am loving how small and portable this pump is and the suction is great. This will get you expressing faster and help your body get on board with the job of expressing milk. Required fields are marked *. Extremely lightweight (Yes it weighs only 0.5 pounds!)

The Breastfeeding Shop is proud to serve families all around the world. The [night light] allows me to pump at night without disturbing anyone else. Insurance coverage varies by carrier and plan. Spectra Battery Operated Electric Breast Pumps, 3 product ratings - Spectra 9 Plus Portable and Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump Plus More Bottles, 58 product ratings - Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast Pump - Lightly Used - As Shown Incomplete Set, 6 product ratings - Spectra S1+ Double Electric Breast Pump with Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery sealed, 58 product ratings - NEW Spectra Naturals Nursing Technology Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump S1PLUS, 2 product ratings - SpeCtra Naturals Double Electric Rechargeable Breast Pump As Shown, 58 product ratings - Spectra S1 Plus Single / Double Electric Breast Pump 1 ct, 58 product ratings - Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast Pump Nursing Bundle Sterilized, 58 product ratings - Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast Pump, 58 product ratings - Spectra S1Plus Premier Rechargeable Hospital Strength Electric Breast Pump S1. Are you sick of carrying heavy breast pumps in Pakistan? We will instruct you when to use the authorization and consent document. You can pump at work, at home, while traveling or practically doing anything as the pump is very quiet and silent. The Breastfeeding Shop aims to give you the best evidenced-based breastfeeding education possible for you and your family. If you have already filled out the fast track order form, or have been instructed to complete the authorization and consent document, please continue below. Includes nipple, cap, disc, and lid for each Bottle. I love my spectra 9 plus! If you are inquiring about a pump, please fill out the fast track order form first. The fact is, most moms that work with 1 Natural Way can get the Spectra S2 Plus through insurance at NO COST, and most plans also fully cover the Spectra 9 Plus. Are you a mother who believes in maximizing milk output with as little time as possible? Spectra Baby USA came on the scene in 2011 and their pumps - including the award-winning Spectra S1 Plus and the Spectra S2 Plus - have quickly become some of the top-selling breast pumps.

It is the first best breast pump of its kind that allows moms to adjust each side independently. Dont worry about the light your new S1 Plus pump has one. Our goal is to help each mom achieve success with her nursing choice by providing the FINEST nursing tools and BEST service. Many moms find that a hospital-strength pump offers shorter, more efficient pumping sessions and some feel that they support better productivity as well. Two (2) Spectra Back-flow Protectors. With a touch screen LCD and its gold and white exterior, this breast pump is a beautiful addition to your nursery! It's for moms who wish to simplify their lives by accomplishing multiple jobs with a single machine. Available in 4 sizes : Medium, Large, Extra Large and Extra Extra Large. I wish the bottles came in colours and they made a holder for it. This pump is amazing! The S1 is ONLY available in blue and the S2 is ONLY available in pink (sorry #boymom)! Love love love my new Spectra s9!!! This bad boy makes my life so much easier allowing me to multitask!!! Also, I love that this pump has a back flow protector making it a closed system that is hygienic, yay! Small, discreet, rechargeable, and weighing only 1/2lb, the Spectra S9 breast pump is full of unique features that make pumping a more natural part of the nursing process. I think it is defiantly worth it. Prepare for your new arrival! Find out what Spectra products you qualify to receive through your insurance. Doesn't provide as much flexibility over the pump program as the S2 (but still more than other pumps). *This is a bundle discounted offer with a set of TWO so you can DOUBLE pump discreetly*. Decrease quantity for Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump, Increase quantity for Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump, Yes, comes with everything needed for double pumping, Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump. Click here tocompare breast pumps& read a guide to terms. What do moms love about Spectra pumps? This pump is portable and great suction. Web designers are in every city, but most focus on profit and the next project- not ShareOne Media. Are you sick of carrying heavy breast pumps in Pakistan? UV rays kill 99.99 percent of bacteria in a safe and effective manner. We offer two year of warranty on electric breast pump and 90 days on accessories.

Are you returning back to work, and need an electric breast pump in Pakistan that mimics natural nursing at the office? The Spectra 9 Plus Portable Double Electric Breast Pump for mums wanting complete portability and flexibility so they can pump how they like, when they like and where they like! Its (Spectra S1) very quiet and I can sometimes get away with pumping without waking up my sleeping husband; that way I can stay cozy in bed. Spectra Wearable Electric Breast Pump Features: You have everything in the box to pump breast milk and feed your baby. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Are you an exclusively pumping mother? Above all, its important to feel comfortable while you express enough milk for your baby. Spectra Baby Pakistan is the authorized distributor of Spectra breast pumps and its accessories. The S1 which is portable and rechargeable, is also quiet and discreet for soothing pumping, and yet weighs only 3 lbs. Weighing ONLY 160 grams, this breast pump in Pakistan can fit into your palm or in your pocket!. Is your baby having difficulty latching or sucking, and you need to pump to save your supply? empower children in Haiti through tuition scholarships, care for homeless friends in Wilmington, NC. the S2 or S1. Or maybe you are still curious about Spectra vs. Medela (or any other popular brand of breast pump)? Are you returning back to work, and need an electric breast pump in Pakistan that mimics natural nursing at the office? 1 Natural Way is here to make sure that you get the right breast pump for you. Its for moms who want complete portability and flexibility. We'll send you a reminder. In other words, hospital grade pumps are heavy-duty! See picture size chart. We are Moms. Although sometimes used interchangeably, hospital strength and hospital grade pumps are different. The best pump Ive used. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down [see the. Copyright 2022 1 Natural Way. Includes detachable power cord prongs. Wondering if the Spectra 9 Plus will be enough pump for your needs? Fill out our simple intake form and let us do the heavy lifting. Additionally, we have portable breast pumps like the Spectra 9 and Spectra Q that can easily fit in your backpack and hand. - except for their color. Unique and exclusive to Spectra Baby USA, all Natural Nursing | Shop with. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission. This visit will help give you peace of mind which is helpful during this wonderful yet busy time. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Since we launched, ShareOne has been able to: Thank you for your support! Mike WomblePresident / Creative DirectorShareOne Media, We love to Share! So, they can pump how they like, when they like, and where they like! Address: 431 Chestnut St Emmaus, PA 18049. You can call 888-977-2229, email us at support@1naturalway.com or text us at 419-740-4306. Its a beautiful pump (Spectra S2) that is so easy to assemble and operate! Following is everything you need to know about Spectra breast pumps! Finally, the Spectra 9 has been re-released as the upgraded Spectra 9 Plus, which has all the features you loved about the Spectra 9 but with some very important extras to make your life easier.

LCD display so you can easily see where you're at with vacuum and cycle settings. We offer two years of warranty on pump and 90 days on accessories. Go focus on your business. ** Some items may be subject to deductible and cost share. Then, search no more. Also, how pretty looking is it?

This advanced technology promotes more productive pumping sessions that can save time with comfort and ease. Your input is very much appreciated. Please check out youtube for some pump comparisons so you can get a feel for how much quieter Spectra pumps are than other brands!). of unique features that make pumping a more natural part of the nursing process. Unlike other products, Spectra breast pumps use a gentle suckling There is really only one difference between the S1 and the S2 - a convenient, inbuilt rechargeable battery in the Spectra S1 Plus.

This means more milk in less time. compact model in Spectra's line of innovative products. Powered by mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery. Sit back and relax! Then you can easily switch over to expression mode, using the pumps touch button controls. Like all Plus, it comes with a double kit, one-touch adjustable suction/cycle, bright LCD with timer, and advanced massage/expression technology. Actually, its very easy to use. Thats what we do! Copyright 2022, All right reserved | Website DesignedBy 3DM Solutions. Spectra S1 Plus Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump, S9 Electric Breast Pump Plus Handsfree Shield Cups, Spectra Q Double Electric Portable Breast Pump, The Cozy Hands Free & Snuggle me Everyday Combo of Nursing Bra Mix & Match, The Cozy Hands Free Pumping and Nursing Bra, The Snuggle me Everyday Maternity, Nursing and Pumping Bra, Spectra Gold Dual S Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump. If you are one of those mothers who have a slacker boob or one side produces more than the other, then this electric breast pump can help you maximise your milk output from each side. I no longer have anxieties of how to use my pump as the instructions are clear and the design is very logical. The New Gold Dual electric breast pump offers the most advanced and up-to-date technology in the breast pump industry. Copyright @ thebreastfeedingshop all rights reserved. And if youre trying to find Spectra pumps, youve come to the right place. Only weighing l/2 lb, the 9 Plus is full We LOVE these newborn triplets fed by Spectra <3. Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. Fits in your bra comfortably. We Understand. The Spectra 9 Plus comes with a complete double kit so you can double pump - pumping both breasts at once saves so much time, which as a busy mum trying to find time to express, you will really appreciate. Loved by Lactation Consultants and mothers around the world! The unit fits in loose pockets, but if that doesnt work I just pop a small handbag around my body to pop it into while Im moving around. Both are Packed with a FREE nursing bra extender, your nursing bra adjusts to the needs of YOUR body. The built-in battery offers three hours of battery life, making portability easy and worry-free. Buy this product in 6 easy installments, interest-free 16,335, Be the first to review Spectra Wearable Electric Breast Pump Set of 2. One (1) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter. Works well, easy to use and easy to clean. Ameda Mya Joy PLUS Rechargeable, Quiet, and Portable Double Breast Pump, Freemie Independence Mobile Hands-Free Breast Pump, Medela Pump In Style With Max Flow Tech With Tote And Cooler, Medela Freestyle Flex With Tote And Cooler, Medela Pump In Style With Max Flow Tech Basic, 2 phase cycling with Let-Down Button provides adjustable suction and cycling in let-down and expression mode, Similarly, can customize pump settings to moms own response to follow her flow and find her best settings every time, Can be used as a single or double electric pump, The pump is designed to be quiet while in use, All components that come in touch with milk are BPA-free, Powered by an AC adaptor or rechargeable internal battery (both included), LCD Display, timer, and two-level lighting function, Set the pumping program to the speed and rhythm most effective for your body, The gentle massage mode offers a short, shallow pump setting designed to stimulate moms letdown reflex, Plus, the settings can be switched to expression mode for a deeper, slower pattern of suction that mimics babys nursing rhythm, Adjustable suction settings in both letdown and expression modes, Cycle speeds: 26-60 cycles per minute in Expression Mode, Cycle speeds: 70 cycles per minute in Massage Mode. Are you a mother who struggles with milk supply and wants to increase milk supply? Prepare for your new arrival! I also love how i can pump both ******* at the same time! With my old pump I would only get about half of what I pump with my Spectra!

Do you get hurt through the strong suction of your current breast pump in Pakistan? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Knowing what to expect is important for a successful breastfeeding outcome. And if youre trying to decide between a Spectra breast pump S2 or S9, reach out to us. Closed system - like all Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Many baby care outlets carry Spectra's Hospital Grade breast pump, which is also recommended by Agha Khan's doctors. Spectra Baby spent years developing features for the S1 Plus like back-flow protection to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria. This visit will help give you peace of mind which is helpful during this wonderful yet busy time. Nursing bra available in Black and Beige colors, comes with one Three-Hook Extension in assorted color. All components in contact with your milk are BPA free. Aside from the rechargeable battery in the Spectra S1 Plus, the S1 and S2 Plus are exactly the same (settings, shape, size, materials, etc.) Are you a mother who struggles with milk supply and wants to increase milk supply? Your email address will not be published. Read it through: If you have an Spectra 9 Plus don't forget to give us your feedback! And the S9 Plus has a massage mode that can help you achieve letdown. This pump gives you no reason to miss a pumping session. One way we do this is by helping veterans and others receive service dogs through. Our sleekest model in the Spectra line-up, the 9Plus was designed for moms seeking portability and performance. Introducing the Spectra S9Plus Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump. One of the great things about Spectra pumps is that they include backflow technology. A hospital strength breast pump, however, refers to one with stronger suction/vacuum like you may find in a breast pump for use in the hospital. natural breastfeeding. pumping pattern that since 2011 has provided productive, comfortable, and successful pumping Founded by an exclusively pumping mother who fell in love with the product, we are dedicated to providing mothers the best quality breast pumps in Pakistan and the latest in technology baby products. Are you an exclusively pumping mother? The Spectra pumps carried by 1 Natural Way - the Synergy Gold, S1 Plus, S2 Plus and the 9 Plus are hospital strength. The current flange size is recommended for users with a 24mm or a 28 mm flange size. Maybe your question is about how to use a Spectra breast pump? Do you get hurt through the strong suction of your current breast pump in Pakistan? Presenting you one of our best sellers combo The Cozy Hands Free Pumping and Nursing Bra & The Snuggle me Everyday Maternity, Nursing and Pumping Bra. Available in Black and Beige colors, comes with one Three-Hook Extension in assorted color. Lost your password? This is a game changer for women who are constantly missing their pumping sessions or want to pump while doing house chores or office work or eating meals with their friends and families. Your email address will not be published. Our goal is simple: provide you with the knowledge, tools and expertise to enable you to have the best breastfeeding journey possible. Andover, MN 55304. Is noisier than the S2 and Dew models (but not as noisy as other pumps - we do try our best to keep the noise down! Double pumping also ramps up levels of prolactin (the milk producing hormone) in your blood, so is better for supporting milk supply. Slimline and lightweight, the Spectra 9 Plus, has an inbuilt rechargeable battery. Copyright 1995-2022 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Introducing our best selling bundle offer Spectra 9 Plus Electric Breast Pump + Handsfree Shield Cups. sessions that moms deserve and enjoy. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. There is no holder or clip if you wanted to express and be mobile. Are you embarrassed by the loud noise your current breast pump makes? If youre wondering, Where can I get a Spectra S9 near me, youve found your way to just the right place. Something went wrong. You may be wondering how to use a Spectra S9. Overall recommend! A wireless and handsfree design that allows you to pump your milk very comfortably and easily inside your bra at any time. With its soothing 3 level illumination night light, The LED lamp shines a mild indirect light for breastfeeding in dark rooms and as a sleep lamp. Spectra breast pumps are known for their quiet, gentle and customizable, feature-rich operation. Letdown mode - switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. The Spectra 9 Plus has a nozzle for each milk collection kit, making it easy to swap from single to double pumping. We take great satisfaction in assisting mothers in determining what is best for them in their nursing experience. The portability is amazing while still having amazing suction. Sit back and relax! barrier between outside contaminants and mother's milk. The devotion so many moms have to their Spectra breast pump may be because the company and its products were founded by women who are registered nurses and moms. Available in 4 sizes : Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large. 1 Natural Way helps moms get a breast pump, maternity wellness benefits and more through insurance. The Spectra 9 Plus is our most portable pump - lightweight and slimline, it will slip easily into your handbag. So they need to be strong, efficient, and hold up to very frequent pumping, being moved around a lot and being operated by moms who are still trying to get the hang of it. Submit photos of you and your newborn for a chance to be featured on our front page: [emailprotected], 13783 Ibis St NW Ste 200 Sit back and relax! Battery operating usage life 1.5 hours after fully charged, Conversion of expression mode 3 type expression modes, Closed system prevents milk from entering the pumps motor. How often should you replace breast pump valves? Choose your nursing bra sizes and colors accordingly, The Cozy Hands Free Pumping and Nursing Bra is, The Snuggle me Everyday Maternity, Nursing and Pumping Bra is. Just attach a milk collection kit to both nozzles if you will be double pumping, or if you only want to single pump, you can just close off the second nozzle. We are Nurses. All of four models are double electric pumps and all offer the following features: While all of the Spectra breast pumps offer these exceptional features, they also all have their own distinctive attributes that ensure that they meet the unique pumping needs of the unique moms using them.

Our Founder, Heidi Humphries, insisted on the quietest motor available for the S1 Plus, which when in the massage mode simulates the natural suckling of baby. Please enter your username or email address. Our Award-Winning electric breast pumps have the maximum suction strength, and the Spectra Gold Dual S allows you to adjust each side individually to meet your needs. View cart for details. equipped with a very powerful suction, this pump is a womans dream! The only Wireless Wearable Electric Breast Pump in Pakistan introduced by the Award Winning brand Spectra. (email works too- info@shareonemedia.com). Learn the breastfeeding basics like how to get a good latch, breastfeeding positioning and what you will need. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Spectra S2 Plus Double Electric Breast Pump - Pink, Spectra S1+ Double Electric Breast Pump with Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery, Spectra 9 Plus Portable and Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump. We strive to make it easy for you to get the exact right breast pumping equipment and accessories that you need. Copyright 2022 Byram Healthcare Centers, Inc. All rights reserved. Easy adjustment of suction strength and cycle speed together - touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle speed with one touch. All of our breast pumps come with a two-year warranty. The breast pump comes with a complete double kit for double pumping. The Spectra Multi Bottle Warmer is for smart women who don't want to waste money on multiple baby equipment. 1 Natural Way offers four Spectra pump models - the Spectra Synergy Gold, Spectra S1 Plus, Spectra S2 Plus and the Spectra 9 Plus. Knowing what to expect is important for a successful breastfeeding outcome. Generally, hospital grade breast pumps are designed to be used by multiple moms over an extended period of time. Therefore, you can have peace of mind, knowing there arent small milk particles left in the pump, causing mold and bacteria to build up. Weighing only a half-pound, it can fit in your pocket, in your purse or bag, or even right in the palm of your hand. Details below, Your email address will not be published. There's a battery indicator so you know how much charge you have left on the battery AND there's a timer so you can keep track of how long you've been expressing.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook