gainey vineyards chardonnay

gainey chardonnay wine findingourwaynow A production of The Penguin and The Python. Rich and creamy on the palate, its succulent honeyed apple, white peach, lemon-lime and mineral flavors are nicely accented by subtle, spicy oak tones in the long, refreshing finish. Within a year, they started a cattle operation and converted 600 acres into farmland for vegetables, fruit, flowers, and hay crops that have sustained our family for generations.After my grandfather passed away, my father took over farming our Home Ranch and planted 50 acres of grapevines, nurturing a dream he had of one day producing a Gainey family wine. chardonnay gainey Rita Hills appellation in western Santa Ynez Valley, and planted 60 acres of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah. Wine Chateau

Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Colonia, NJ 07067. DescriptionProduced entirely from grapes we cultivate at our Home Ranch in eastern Santa Ynez Valley, our Estate Grown Merlot is a sumptuous red wine boasting fragrant black cherry and dark plum, 2017 Gainey Vineyards Merlot Santa Ynez Valley 750ml, Gainey Vineyard Chardonnay Sta. A big and rich wine. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. In 1984, he established our Spanish-style winery - designed to produce small quantities of high-quality wine - and released a Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.The following year, I joined my father in the family business and set about learning it from the ground up. Another fine Chardonnay from Gainey Vineyard. 2 2008-2022. The wine boasts fresh golden apple, spiced pear and melon aromas with citrus and mineral undertones and hints of vanilla, honey and oak spice. 13% alcohol, FeaturesSustainableProducer DescriptionIn 1962, my grandfather and father purchased 1,800 acres of undeveloped land stretching across the eastern end of santa ynez valley. Timelines associated with expedited delivery services are only from the date of shipment. Through the acquisition of Wine Chateau's brick and mortar stores, Wine Chateau was born and has become one of the most experienced wine retailers online. Within a year, they started, The Estate Grown Sauvignon Blanc boasts bright citrus, honeydew melon, mineral and subtle herb aromas. My wife, Diane, and I are proud that our son and daughters, the fourth generation of Gaineys in the Santa Ynez Valley, are continuing our family's tradition of farming and winemaking in this most beautiful region of California. This Product is not available to be shipped to your state, Please call us with a substitute item at 800.946.3190 now if needed. I named the vineyard Evan's Ranch after my great-grandfather. With more than 40 years of its trusted name, you can rely on Wine Chateau to find just the right wine for you. Our mission is to provide a level of excellence and low prices on all our products Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Gainey Vineyards Santa Rita Hills Chardonnay 2019. Minimum orders are firm. The Sta. It is packaged in a 750ml bottle. chardonnay Rita Hills :: WineDelight.com, Get Gainey Vineyards Chardonnay Santa Barbara from Palm Beach Liquors for $20.99, DescriptionThe wine boasts fresh golden apple, spiced pear and melon aromas with citrus and mineral undertones and hints of vanilla, honey and oak spice. Rich and creamy on the palate, its succulent, The 2017 Estate Grown Merlot is a sumptuous red wine boasting fragrant black cherry and dark plum aromas mingled with appealing vanilla, milk chocolate and light herbal scents.

An aroma of black fruit leads into a delicious wine to savor with grilled meats and pastas. FREE Ground Shipping $350+.

Browse for more products in the same category as this item: 1655 S. De Anza Blvd.Cupertino Ca, 95014Email:[emailprotected]Toll Free:877-620-9463Local:408-252-7141, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Only $590.00 away from FREE SHIPPING. Solano Cellars cannot, 1 Rita Hills, Gainey Vineyards Chardonnay Santa Barbara - Palm Beach Liquors, Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Merlot 750ml, 2019 Gainey Vineyards Santa Rita Hills Chardonnay 750ml, 2017 Gainey Vineyard Merlot, Santa Ynez Valley, USA, Gainey Vineyards Merlot | Uptown Spirits, 2018 Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Merlot, NV Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Sauvignon Blanc, Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Sauvignon Blanc | Uptown Spirits. You can enter any of the following (includes examples): To star this wine, you need to login with Facebook first. This website is Wine, Spirits and Beer shop, and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Today only! In 1962, my grandfather and father purchased 1,800 acres of undeveloped land stretching across the eastern end of santa ynez valley. Did you like this? Learn more about where we ship. You can view your wishlist by creating or login account. Next >. All Rights Reserved. We invite you to come visit us the next time you're in Santa Barbara wine country. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age. Help 1000 Corks by bookmarking and sharing it: To add it to your blog or web page cut and paste the code below: Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Sauvignon Blanc 750ml, 2018 Gainey Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez Valley, USA, 2018 Gainey Vineyard Santa Ynez Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Gainey Vineyards Santa Ynez Valley Merlot 750ml, Gainey Vineyard Chardonnay Sta. On the palate, the wine is rich, mouthwatering and beautifully structured, with vibrant. Be the first to ask a question about this. Juicy and succulent on, This wine must be ordered online or by phone at 510-525-9463. Copyright Unit #5 1021 Saint Georges Ave. In 1996, I purchased an additional plot of land in what would become the Sta. Rita Hills proved ideally suited to those varieties, so in 2009, I planted another 50-acre parcel in this cool, maritime appellation and named it Rancho Esperanza.Today, our vineyards and winery comprise an important part of my family's agricultural operations, and we're fortunate to have vineyards that yield enough high-quality fruit to estate bottle all our wines. This wine ages extremely well. Please create account through ##customer_email## email, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Gainey Vineyard Chardonnay is a Chardonnay from Sta Rita Hills.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook