taking back what the devil stole from me sermon

Your email address will not be published. whatever was stolen by the enemiey in my life, is coming back to me in Jesus name! I keep worrying whether Im truly sorry over my pride because Im quite reserved and feel false by praising Our Lord. In other words, the jaws of the lion are suffering. You just want to get out of here because Satan has blinded your mind. The strongmans door is unlocked; the devil cant defend what he has stolen! And when you repent, you will become a rock. Satan wanted to make him really afraid take all faith out of his life. Right? Thats what was going on that night. He commands evil spirits, and they obey him. For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Job falls on his face: The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away (Job 1:21). I cant watch right now gut I am!!! What that means is he wants to take Peter and, through some kind of fear or sin, squish him through the grate so that Peter comes out here, and faith stays there. Required fields are marked *. So here I am, back at my question about the origin of Satans sinfulness. He is a lackey with a leash underneath this great God who decides who kings are and when theyre done. Satan is described as a roaring lion, prowling and seeking to devour people. Thats a spiritual work of God, and Satan is a great blinder. Therefore, if they disobey, he ordained that they disobey he permitted them to disobey. Click here for details, and to find out how you can tune in. Then start serving everybody you can, in any way you can. Were on a mission to change that. Are they on Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Reddit or twitter? I wound and I heal; (Psalm 33:1011). And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers., He did not say, If you turn again, I hope youll be a strengthener. He was sovereign over Satans designs right there. Worthy of God: Are Your Dreams Big Enough? Hes prowling around like a lion, seeking to devour people. God couldnt exert enough influence to win this guys allegiance. Jesus says, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat.. Isnt that remarkable? Thats my approach, and you can assess whether you think thats wise. Instead you ought to say, If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.. What does the Bible present to us, through the whole range of redemptive history from beginning to end as the way God relates to Satans will? How do I take back what the enemy stole from me?, If youve had things stolen, then youre going to want to watch this video from beginning to end. And if he doesnt will, I wont. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, If I make it home tonight, God got me home. Its like Satan coming to God in the case of Job. And therefore, I would never, ever biblically infer back into eternity and say, Satan got the upper hand or God was helpless. The question is, Is he ultimately powerful in his blinding, or does God have final say whether light breaks into your life? Satan is real. He has not. Resist him, firm in your faith, because you know that the same experience of suffering is being experienced by your brethren around the world. Thank you for sharing. Second Corinthians 4:4: The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers. Satan is a great blinder. No, God holds sway over the wills of his angels. Thats what Satan designed to do. Two verses later, Paul says in 2 Corinthians 4:6: God, who said, Let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But then you read these words in the same book (1 Peter 3:17): It is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be Gods will, than for doing evil. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. If it says in the Bible, Jesus commands the unclean spirits, and they obey, they obey whenever he speaks that way. And God gives him permission, but he puts a limit. Dont Let the Spirit of Rejection Keep You Rejected, Prophetic Word: Fill Up On These 3 Things, Prophetic Word: New Mantles of Intercession, Prophetic Word: January Is A Time for Healing, Prophetic Word If Youve Been Passed Over: Go Out, Go Forth, Go Through!, Gumroad (for donations or product purchases), London 2023 The Kingdom Is Yours Worship and Mentoring Conference, US Mail: From His Presence, PO Box 25232, Chattanooga, TN, 37422 USA. He was behind the three denials of Peter. I kill and I make alive; Have I an ego problem or is it the devil at work. So, through Christ, you can now reclaim what is yours! Dont mess with him. Most people in the world have no experience of lasting joy in their lives. The Bible says this clearly. I dont want to speculate. Let me read you these amazing words from Luke 22:31. And then you get an amazing statement like this, clearly spoken as the truth about Jesus in Mark 1:27: He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him.. If I have a heart attack on the way home, God took me home. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Satan is called the ruler of this world in John 12:31. Some of you in this room right now are spiritually blind, meaning that youre listening to me, and this message right now means nothing to you.

Hi Jamie, Waaau glory to God! Thats what it says. Click here to watch the Facebook Live video. I keep beating myself up because I feel Im failing. HALLELUJAH HALLELUHJAH THANK YOU JESUS, Hi Jamie Im struggling with guilt over my pride. Dont you touch his body (see Job 1:12). I keep asking Our Lord to forgive my pride and I ask him every day for forgiveness for pride but I still feel uncomfortable at times praising him and I get worried about this. I have interceded with the almighty God, and we have decided: you will deny me three times. Doing this can transform your life! Deuteronomy 32:39: See now that I, even I, am he, Hi beloveds, So yes, Satan is a murderer, but he does not have ultimate say on whom he murders God does. Period. When God resolves to make lights go on in your heart, no devil can stop him. Satan is a great tempter in your life. But God says, Dont you kill him (see Job 2:6). There arent seasons when Jesus is not authoritative and seasons when he is authoritative. You should think a long time about that.

Are You Pursuing Your Destiny and Calling in God?

So Satan does harm to us, but not without Gods say. Is there power outside God himself that limits his rule over them? Im praying for you, Peter. and there is none that can deliver out of my hand., Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. He is author of. Clean a few toilets, scrub a few floors, serve the weak and elderly and downtrodden. I could multiply them over and over again. So those are seven glimpses. He wants you to sin more than he wants anything. I want Bible statements about how God relates to Satan, and then maybe seeing enough ways that God relates to Satan, I could project back and say, Well, if he relates to him that way here, he related to him that way there. Satan has to get permission to go after his body, and he gets it. When Jesus speaks with absolute authority, the Devil does what he is told. And hey, while youre over there, would you do me a huge favor and click Like and Follow on the page? Has the Devil, since his fall, taken out of the hand of the Almighty the gift of life and death? What I want to do is just give you seven glimpses of how God relates to Satan in the Bible. Learn how your comment data is processed. If God permits Satans fall, it isnt because hes helpless; its because hes got a purpose for it. Im not on Facebook, is there any other way to watch the videos you post on there? Your email address will not be published. God will decide whether they get out not the devil, ultimately. I get to work and this is in my email. He wants to get you sinning and sinning and sinning so you make shipwreck of your life. Thanks for all you do. And on this rock, I will build my church.. Ask Him to make you humble like Jesus is humble. I want Bible verses. And Peter says in 1 Peter 5:9. Read, watch, or listen to the full message: John Piper is founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. So he kills them all. 7 Life-Changing Prayers for People Who Feel Forgotten. and there is no god beside me; What is your life? So he comes to God and says, Job only worships you because hes rich. In an age inundated with entertainment, how do Christians stay awake to the glory of Christ and help others do the same? When Satan wants to destroy a saint, he must get permission before he touches him. I post lots of things on Facebook that never appear on this blog, and I believe the page will bless you. Hi Shaun. However, other texts say things like this: The Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will. (Daniel 4:17), The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; Jamie I just asked God on the way into work this morning to show me how the violent take it by force. Hes a murderer.

All of our resources exist to guide you toward everlasting joy in Jesus Christ. Therefore, the suffering of Christians is the jaws of the lion coming down on them. Weve been talking this week about how to take back what the enemy stole from you. Satan is a murderer from beginning to end. the plans of his heart to all generations. You will cry, and when you cry, you will repent. But many of you have been asking, How do you do it? MY GOD FROM HEAVEN AND I SAW THE PORTAL OPEN THIS MORNING WITH ANGELS LOADED WITH THINGS COMING TO THE EARTH!! If I take his camels, donkeys, servants, hell curse you (see Job 1:911). Ask Papa God to give you a new heart and a new spirit while you do. Jesus continues in Luke 22:32, But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. Hell tempt you before you go to bed tonight. To make it plain to me so I could understand how to take things back that are mine and how to not let go of them. My conclusion is that, from cover to cover, the Bible presents God as governing Satan in all he does no exceptions. 2022 From His Presence Create Theme by Restored 316. Then you have a faithless Peter, with faith sifted out. He came to God in the case of Peter. Resist. Confessions of An Unlikely Worship Leader, Dimensions of Destiny: A Study of Divine Alignment, Getting to Know the Sevenfold Holy Spirit, How to Heal from Rejection and Abandonment, Praying the Names of God: The Ultimate FREE Guide. The greatest crescendo we could possibly experience in life is to be called by God into his kingdom and enjoy his beauty forever. he frustrates the plans of the peoples. You have no spiritual taste buds. From which I infer: Yes, Satan is the god of this world and the ruler of this age, but not ultimately. For 33 years, he served as pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Click here to watch the Facebook Live video. However, somebody else was also there behind them. (At the end, Holy Spirit tied it all together and shocked even me with His revelation!).

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook