prayer points from ezekiel 47

God does not want me to get to where I can; He wants me to get to where I cant! 11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. He can heal broken dreams. Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer April2015, Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer August 2014, Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer December 2015. Prayer Points For Healing. When the Spirit of God moves into a life, there will be a renewal. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.. Is there anybody here who is over their head in the things of the Lord? Gods Throne. Thats what it is! THE FLOOD OF POWER. So it is with the presence of the Holy Spirit. Recently, a 20-year-old Japanese woman was killed when she climbed over a wall to have her picture taken. Bible Truths for the Triumphant Life in CHRIST(PPT), THE JOY OF LIVING IN GODS FURNACE (Ezekiel22:18-22), Spiritual Warfare - Prayer For Financial Breakthrough, GETTING IN OVER YOUR HEAD (Ezekiel 47:1-12), THE CASE OF THE EMPTY BARREL (Elijah - 1 Kings 17:8-16), THE GLORY OF GOD'S GRACE (Ezekiel 16:1-14), Follow Flaming the Revival Fire In Christ on WordPress.com, Avoiding Spiritual Shipwreck ( 1 Timothy 1:18-20), A coffin in Egypt (Joseph Genesis50:22-26), THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF JACOB ( Genesis 49:1-12), JOSEPH: A PORTRAIT OF THE GLORIFIED CHRIST (Gen.41:39-57), PDF Books The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD ( E1), Devotions and Studies from the Book of PROVERBS PDFBooks, COMING OUT OF LIFES DARK VALLEY ( Psalm 143:1-12), ELIJAHS ON THE JOB TRAINING (1 Kings17:17-24), EMPTY BARREL GRADUATE SCHOOL (Elijah 1 Kings17:8-16), THE CASE OF THE EMPTY BARREL (Elijah 1 Kings17:8-16), FORGOTTEN, BUT NOT FORSAKEN ( Joseph Genesis40:1-41:1), THE PRISON OF HIS PROMOTIONS ( Joseph Genesis 39:20-22;41:14), HOW TO THRIVE IN THE PRISONS OF LIFE ( Joseph Genesis39:20-23), THE POWER OF A FAITHFUL LIFE ( Joseph Genesis39:7-23), AT THE MERCY OF THE RIVER (Ezekiel47:1-12), THE GLORY OF GODS GRACE (Ezekiel16:1-14), CAN GOD REALLY MEET YOUR NEED?

This speaks of spiritual power in our lives. It isnt for that ankle deep crowd! When we have waded out this far, we can feel the power of the river, and others can see its effect on us, Eph. Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer January 2015. Weep Not. 17 And the border from the sea shall be Hazarenan, the border of Damascus, and the north northward, and the border of Hamath. Prayer Points For Healing. Suffice it to say that if you ever get caught in the current of the Niagara River near the top of the Falls, you are in serious trouble. A Vision Of The Future Temple. (LogOut/ Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 12:1-2. Ezekiel 40. 10 It shall be that fishermen will stand by it from En Gedi to En Eglaim; they will be places for spreading their nets. february fruits fruit prayer points wrapped transit fresh keep during Prayer The Stream Flowing From The Temple. (Revivals) My Favorite Revival Sermons by ReggieThomas, R8. Pingback: I Have The Life Of God In Me. Isaiah 43:2, When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee., Isaiah 54:17, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. There are some dangerous bodies of water you want to avoid. 1. Prayer Points. The Holy Spirit, like this river, came directly from the Fathers throne.

(LogOut/ Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer April 2014.

These people are in total, absolute control of their loves. And this is the north side. 1. THE SPIRIT of LEADERSHIP by Dr Myles Munroe ( Video andPDF), D1. Devotions by Steve Troxel VOL 2 PdfBook, B4. Its about becoming more of what the Lord God wants each of us to be. 3. Thank God for the fountain of life through Jesus from whose side oozes forgiveness. These four truths make the Holy Spirit special as well. Revivals When the Heavens are BRASS by JohnKilpatrick, R7. (LogOut/ 4:13; John 15:5. be inspired Intercessory prayer and testimony.. Be Inspired Intercessory prayer November 2019. Father grant me grace to use the power you have invested in me to bring souls to your kingdom in Jesus name amen. Notice this statement in verses 3-4, He brought me through the waters. Some of you are holding back on total commitment to the Lord today because you are afraid that if you fully sell out to Him that you will drown. 25:8-9), HOW TO SOLVE THE SIN PROBLEM (Psalm32:1-5), THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ROAD BACK TO CANAAN (Gen13:1-4), THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PATH TO EGYPT (Gen12:10-20), WHAT WE NEED IN THE DOWN TIMES (Isaiah6:1-8), LESSONS LEARNED AT LIFES BITTER POOLS (Exodus15:22-27), JUST ONE MORE NIGHT WITH THE FROGS (Exodus8:1-15), ABRAMS COMMITMENT TO A LIFE OF FAITH (Gen12:4-9), THE ASSURANCES OF THE SECRET PLACE (PSALM27:1-5), ANOTHER NIGHT WITH THE FROGS (Exodus8:1-15), THE CALL TO A LIFE OF FAITH (Gen11:27-12:3), THE SHEPHERD AND HIS SHEEP (Psalm23:1-6), THE BLESSINGS OF A REDEEMED PEOPLE (Exo6:1-8), GODS ANSWERS FOR MANS EXCUSES (Exo3:1-12), THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL FATHER (Gen6:1-13), JOCHEBED: A PORTRAIT OF A GODLY MOTHER (Exo2:1-10), The Believers Song of Victory (Psa18:1-3), Overcoming the Strange Pull of Egypt (Exo1:7-14), Characteristics of the Successful Believer (Psa1:1-6), A Marriage Made in Paradise (Gen2:18-25), A GLIMPSE OF OUR NEW HOME (Rev21:9-22:5), The Sinners Day in Gods Court (Rev20:11-15), 1000 YEARS of HEAVEN on EARTH (Rev20:1-10), The Fall of Commercial Babylon (Rev18:1-24), The Fall of Religious Babylon (Rev17:1-18), Its Not Too Late (Joel 2:12-27 Repentance Rain), The Harvest of the End-times (Rev14:14-20), The Book of Revelation Unveiled at Last! (John 14:14). The person who has reached this level of spiritual maturity has moved beyond himself and has placed himself under that control and command of God. It is nothing more than for Gods people to get to the place where they are as deep in Him as they can get! 5:18; Gal. Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer september 2014. 1. You need to remember, however, that no person will ever stand taller than he does on his knees! Just how deep have you waded in? Ezekiel 1. This is where we are all commanded to be Eph. The Holy Spirit came only after the death of Christ on the cross, John 16:7. This represents a life that is learning dependence upon the Lord. Revivals The World Aflame by RickJoyner, R5. This is where the waders stay! They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary.

The Stream Flowing From The Temple. 19 And the south side southward, from Tamar even to the waters of strife in Kadesh, the river to the great sea. A. 5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. Do you know what the secret to real revival is? RCCG.

This represents the highest spiritual level that any believer can reach in this life. It is finished, Jesus said. He wants us to reach the place where we learn to rest in Him and allow Him to support us and carry us through this life. It will no longer be you trying to run around and get things done, it will be you resting in the power of the Holy Spirit watching the Lord conduct His business as He caries you along with Him. Ill. He supersedes this world and He will get the job done in spite of you and me. 61st Annual RCCG Convention. He isnt in charge; he has given himself over to the power of the river! The truth of the matter is, we all have plenty of room for improvement! Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer January 2014. Song by Let the living water flow over my soul Let the Holy spirit come and take control Of every situation that has troubled my mind All my Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with Song I've seen Jesus, I have seen Jesus He's so handsome than anyone I know I've seen Jesus even in my heart He's so han Song by Eben Mighty God, I Bless Your Name Holy One, I Worship You For You Are God All By Yourself You Are God All By Yourself Age To A Be Inspired End of Month Fasting and Prayers June Be Inspirrd End of the Month Fasting and Prayers May 2015, Be inpired End of The Montg prayer and fasting January 2019, Be Inspired Bible studies Thursday 14th March 2019, Be Inspired by His word End of the Month prayer and fasting October 2021. Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen. Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer september 2015, Be Inspired End of Month Prayer and Fasting, Be Inspired End of Month prayer and fasting May 2019, Be Inspired End of Month prayer and fasting May 2020, Be Inspired End of tge Month Prayer & Fasting Novrmber 2017, be inspired end of the month fasting and prayer April 2017, Be Inspired end of the Month fasting and prayer August 29th to 31st 2017, Be Inspired End of the Month Fasting and Prayers 07/17, Be Inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting, Be inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting August 2019, Be inspired end of the month prayer and fasting January 2018, Be inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting July 2019, Be inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting June 2018, Be Inspired End of the Month prayer and Fasting June2021, Be inspired end of the month prayer and fasting May 2018, Be Inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting November 2018, Be inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting September 2019, Be Inspired Faith Clinic Friday 8th Match 2019, Be Inspired Fasting and prayer November 2013, Be Inspired Fasting and prayer November 2016, Be Inspired Fasting and Prayers March 2017 (Tiller of storm). 8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. Thanksgiving I Have The Life Of God In Me. (John 19:34) (There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood) 4. The Lord chooses Ezekiel. Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer October 2015. Interpretations Of Dreams. 12 Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. What I mean is this, God doesnt need the world or anything that is in it, and He certainly doesnt need me and you to get His work done here in this world. God. We need to learn to welcome Him and not be afraid of His power in our midst. When you wade out this deep, you have moved beyond your ability Ill. Ezekiel was at the total mercy of the river. I Give You Authority Practicing the AUTHORITY Jesus Gave Us by Charles H Kraft(PDF), B6.

When one has waded out waist deep into the river, more of the river and less of the man is seen, Ill. John 3:30. I want to challenge you to wade out into the deep water, and to release yourself to the current of Gods will and power. Thats what this sermon is all about today. Ezekiel See The Lords Glory. The East Gate And The Prince.

Thank God for the opportunity of drinking the water of life that truly quenches thirst. There are three reasons why I can say that this is the deepest you can ever get as a Christian. HOW I LOVE TO PROCLAIM IT! They are often picked up by the river and moved a few feet at a time, but still, they are close enough to the shore to be able to stand if they need to. (1 Chronicles 4:9-10) My father let the living water bring to live all that is dead in my life in Jesus name amen. Lands For The Ruling Prince. 9 And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. Ezekiel is envisioning a time when the Lord will bring about absolute healing in the nation of Israel. Its about leaving the shore of stagnant, disappointed Christianity and wading out into the deep spiritual waters of the born again life. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Visit to Deborah Samuels parents by ECWA Vice President, Rev. God Returns To The Temple. I really believe that there are many in the church today who are afraid of getting in over their heads. It is only when we throw ourselves on the mercy of the river and we allow the Spirit of God to have the absolute right of way in our lives that we can experience true and genuine revival. They are in control of their lives and arent being supported by the river.

4 Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Many see the river flowing by, but they never get wet! He can and will give a drink of the water of life that will produce everlasting life and eternal satisfaction in the life of the believer.

Or, are you At The Mercy Of The River? It just doesnt get any deeper than this! 34:8. The Meaning Of Police Arrest In The Dream By Evangelist Joshua Orekhie. RCCG 2015 Holy Ghost Congress. When God moves in, He will change things! I want to challenge each that is in attendance today.

Yunusa Sabo Nmadu Jnr. At this point, Ezekiel has reached a place where the river is in total control.

Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer June 2014. Change). They are still in control. Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. A body of water can be a very dangerous place. Any takers? For this river to do you any good, you have to get into it, John 3:7; John 7:37. 3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles. Salvation Plan of God (In PowerPointFormat), A1.4 STUDY BIBLE The Spirit Filled LifeBible, A1.5 STUDY BIBLE (NKJV) Foundation StudyBible, A1.6 STUDY BIBLE THE LUCADO LIFE LESSONS STUDYBIBLE(NKJV), A2. Father as the living water wipes and brings an end to unfruitful labour let an end come to unfruitful labour in my life in Jesus name amen.

Gods Temple. 22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. God. Phil. By the way, the Holy Spirit is Who our churches need if we are going to see revival and the power of God in our midst. 2:1-4. b. v. 8 It could Heal This river made the sea water pure when it flowed into it. Now, I want you to notice two things that are so profound that we do not want to miss them. Dr. Omobukola Olaoye is a Home Healthcare Quality & Management Consultant; Administrator for A Premium Healthcare Solution, Financial Director of ECWA USA DCC. Salvation Prayer ( In PowerPoint Format), A2.1 Fasting and Prayer Gods Nuclear Power by StevenBrooks, A2.2 (Devotions) Daily Power and Prayer By Dr MylesMunroe, B1. They are yelling and screaming, wanting somebody elses pool toy. Are you still in the shallows? Sounds just like many of the folk in our churches, doesnt it? B. Who is like unto thee oh Lord

Copyright 2022 ECWA USA. A Path Through Suffering by ElisabethElliot, T1. The following prayer points, along with their corresponding Bible verses covers thanksgiving to the Lord and blessing unto others in 2019. Thank Him for the forgiveness of your sins. Ezekiel 26. He is here to answer your every needs. Ezekiel 27. HOLY SPIRIT The KEYSTONE of ALL our HOPES(PPT), K1. God. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Wednesday. Father, Please Set Me On Fire For You. God wants to do this same thing in your life today! The few who are at this level of spiritual maturity have lost some control over themselves. God. As a result, the prophet was led into ever deepening water. Third, we all need to come to the place where the river is in absolute control of our life and destiny. He is a Spirit who flows with healing power today. 3 And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles. B. He is at the mercy of the mighty river of God! A.

When our eyes are open, it is easy to see where the Spirit is moving and working.

GOD. Notice that the Bible says, He Saw Sadly, many hear the Gospel call, John 1:29, and they see what the Spirit can and is doing in the lives of others, yet that is as far as they get! Sermon and Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye. d. v. 12 It could bring forth Fruit and Freshness Everywhere this great river flowed, fruit sprang up. The Healing Waters And Trees. Prayer Points. Doing their best to splash someone and push someone else under. If you will allow me, I want to make a spiritual application from these verses today. Were finishing todays prayers by thanking God for answering our prayers. We need a deeper walk with the Lord! Dimension Of The Sanctuary Of God. Second, we need to get away from the shore and move into deeper water. I want to ask you a question. The Healing Waters And Trees. Her body has not been recovered. He has no power over his destination.

He Waded In Ankle Deep This represents the step of faith that saves the soul, Acts 16:31, Psa. 12:1-3), SUNDAY IS STILL A HOLY DAY! Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer July 2014. May these prayer points be a source of thanksgiving and blessing so that we may experience the loving kindness and deliverance of our Lord and Savior all year round.

| Jesus.

It is about coming to the end of ourselves and understanding that there is no way that we could ever do it on our own. (Isa. B. Who is like unto thee oh Lord Possessing the GATES of the Enemy by Cindy Jacobs(PDF), C1 . Revivals RIVER GLORY by Ruth WardHeflin, S2. God. Ezekiel 2.

14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance. God. 13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions. 1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. Those who get saved and refuse to grow in the Lord are just dabblers. If that is going to take place then we need to do a couple of things. Amen! This is where God wants to bring us to. As the man in Ezekiels vision measured the river, he carried Ezekiel along with him. Change). Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Have you ever watched the children in the kiddie pool? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river. The LOST ART OF PRACTICING HIS PRESENCE by JAMES WGOLL, H1. Staying FULL of GOD by Andrew Wommack(PDF), B8. In Its Force Notice four great truths about this river that made it very special. Faith With Reason Why Christianity is TRUE by Joseph R. Farinaccio PDFBook, B2. She fell into the river and was swept over the Niagara Falls. 4. EZEKIEL 47. The Holy District. Th Use Of The East Gate. God is looking for surrender from you and me, Rom. | All Rights Reserved. The Temple! Those who are at this level know something of the power of the river. There is much more to being saved than just getting saved! 11:28; Luke 4:18 Jesus can take a life broken by sin and through the working of His Spirit, bring healing to that soul and glory into the heart of that life that was the slave of sin! God's Grace. While this prophecy is for the nation of Israel and will be literally fulfilled one day, there is application here for us today. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed. 5:22-23! August 2013. Doctrinal Uniqueness and Unity of the Evangelical Church Winning ALL (ECWA), Pastoral Letter: Prayer A Mystery Known and Unknown. This river is type of the Holy Spirit, John 14:16-18. Gods Dwelling Place. God. 7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. I want to tell you about a river you can swim in. 5:25; 1 John 2:6.

Be Inspired End of Month fasting and Prayer July 2017.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook