jessicurl conditioner

This is my new HG leave in. Allow conditioner to remain on hair for 3-5 minutes and douse with water. I tried the Aloeba as a regular conditioner on my fine hair, but it just wasn't enough. Llc. If you need more moisture and frizz control, Aloeba can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Very impressed with the packaging! No, really, someone actually did that a few years ago. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Website by Gro Media, Non-Europe countries - Import Tax Warning.

Jedes Paket wird mit ganz viel Liebe von Charlotte verpackt, Sie ist das Herzstck unseres Lagers. Join to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. I mowed through 3 bottles of this before I came to the conclusion that my dry, coily hair needs much more condtioning. Love the scent, the ingredients, and this whole brand! Aloeba Daily Conditioner is just what fine hair has been asking for. It has a light fragrance, very refreshing. OUR PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Like Jessicurl's other conditioner (Too Shea), one of the ingredients is peppermint, so I suspect that's the cause. Your are successfully subscribed for email notifications. Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment deeply regenerates and nourishes very dry hair, without weighing it down. Shipping calculated at checkout. Great slip, detangles hair beautifully, and can be used as a leave-in too. Diese sind 100% biologisch abbaubar und lsen sich sogar in Wasser auf. Also, light enough to use as a bit of a leave-in. Sign up now and get the latest news, special offers, inspiration, and styling tips. Replacements are only available for items that are sold and fulfilled by Amazon SG see About Replacements and Amazon.sg Refunds Policy. For those among you, this Aloeba Daily Conditioner is the ideal solution. Enriched with Panthenol, this sulfate-free foaming shampoo from Jessicurl revitalizes moisturizes and gives suppleness. This conditioner uses coconut, jojoba and avocado oils to moisturize the hair without being too heavy. jessicurl radiant rich curly hair When you return an item, you may see an option for a refund or replacement. If its one thing Ive learned through owning Jessicurl and meeting thousands of curlies, its that even though we have many things in common, no two heads of curls are identical. We provide a wide range of products and tools for all naturally structured hair types. Cant say I blame them I use it every day and actually have nightmares about forgetting it when I go on a trip. Rich in 10 oils and keratin, it accentuates the effects of smoothing, the hair is disciplined, shiny, soft and soft. Maybe you didnt want your hair to be the reason you declined a ride in your friends new convertible. Conditioner We are aware of the urgency for sustainability. I have fine, wavy hair- and many others with the same hair type agreed. Plus, all of our conditioners have been formulated for use as leave-ins! There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Singapore, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Too Shea is that kind of conditioner that people write poems about ! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Maisstrke. Adding moisture to curly hair is a tricky practice --some curls need a good dose of moisture, but are at risk of their hair getting weighed down. No Fragrance : Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium C, Behentrimonal , Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Island Fantasy: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Parthos, Behentrimon (Fragrance), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Lavender: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium, Behentrimonium Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phe oxyethanol, Schwarzkopf products for professional salons. Tax included. Copy and paste your tracking number into Australia Post's Online tracking facility - https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Spiralicious Styling Gel Citrus Lavender, 8 Oz, Jessicurl Too Shea Extra Moisturizing Conditioner, Citrus Lavender, 8.0 Fluid Ounce, Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream, Citrus Lavander, 32 Fluid Ounce. Your satisfaction is our priority. Plus, in most areas, you have to order it, so that's a pain. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement. Affirm Creme Relaxer Normal Gives a good slip provided you take adequate amount. While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. Essential Keratin Duo Smoothing Extender Rockin' Ringlets 237ml Jessicurl There are plenty of conditioners in the store that are More reviews, photos and discussions for Jessicurl, Natural Apricot Conditioner - Super Shine. If we receive your returned item(s) after 45 days from receipt of delivery, we may deduct a 20% restocking fee from your refund. It also works great on straight hair. Many curlies have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, but still need a conditioner for light moisture, frizz control and detangling. Jessicurl Llc. Kiyo Beauty 2022 All rights Reserved support@kiyobeauty.com Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner 237ml Citrus Lavender. You will be able to resend after This conditioner uses jojoba, coconut, and avocado oils, along with aloe vera to moisturize the hair without being too heavy. Plus, all of our conditioners have been formulated for use as leave-ins! I also like that it is unscented. With us you can always shop safely and without worry. No two heads of curls are identical. Unfortunately, this one was not the one for me.

Technologically advanced formulas give you smoother more consistent straightening. Jessicurl products are always sulfate free, silicone free, gluten free, cruelty free, and vegan. I didn't have the same good experience. We want to educate you about hair and curls, give you information and tips, teach you about ingredients. To determine whether items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller can be returned, check the returns policy set by the seller. Unsere Pakete werden klimaneutral zu Dir geliefert. is composed of a sulfate-free shampoo and a Keratin and Silk protein shampoo. By proceeding to checkout you acknowledge and accept that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are due separately when the delivery reaches your destination. Possible with the Aloeba conditioner for sure. We do our best to ensure that product information is accurate, however manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. 30 Rue de Maestricht 102, 4600 Vis - Belgique. How to Use: Apply to wet hair, leave in 3-5 minutes and rinse. Our prices include postage to any Australian address. Orders completed by noon go in that day's post. Products are returnable on Amazon.sg within the 15 day return window for any reason on Amazon.sg. Severe weather is causing delays with our shipping partners and orders may arrive after the estimated delivery date. You may unsubscribe at any moment. Many curlies have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, but still need a conditioner for light moisture, frizz control and detangling. Easy to apply and I'm out the door ready to party :-). For that purpose, please find our contact info in the legal notice. No Fragrance: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Island Fantasy: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Lavender: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. Order related questions are given high priority and you can expect to have a reply within 24 hours. Many curlies have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, but still need a conditioner for light moisture, frizz control and detangling. The added benefit of a variety of herbs and spices make this a truly fabulous conditioner. We obtain all our products and tools directly from the manufacturers. Everytime I used leave my hair very dry and hard to brush. Many curlies have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, but still need a conditioner for light moisture, frizz control and detangling. Free shipping within Germany at an order value of 79 . Decreases interfiber friction. But any conditioner that's heavy on moisture makes it limp and stringy. IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. Wir sind Teil des Umweltschutzprogramms DHL GoGreen. FIND OUT MORE HERE, https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For those among you, I give you Aloeba Daily Conditioner. This conditioner uses jojoba, coconut, and avocado oils, along with aloe vera to moisturize the hair without being too heavy. If its one thing Ive learned through owning Jessicurl and meeting thousands of curlies, its that even though we have many things in common, no two heads of curls are identical. I've Was just too light for me. That is why our customer service team is here to help you with your curl journey. My hair also flash dried- which I have never had happen before. I created Awe Inspiraling Spray because some days your curls need a little help making it through. products including some of the best emerging hair care brands in the market. Reviewed in the United States on 7 January 2020. It has a thin consistency and light-to-medium hold so it wont give you ramen noodle hair, but helps control frizz all while allowing your hair to stay touchably soft. So many people love it- and I'm sure it's a great product, just not the product line for me unfortunately so wanted to share my experience just in case it might help someone else. Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 237ml Jessicurl Please try again. For those among you, I give you Aloeba Daily Conditioner. I love the idea of protein-free cone-free hair products. Just what I was looking for! This item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. The smell it not great but the work is done. Change of mind returns within 30 days of receipt of delivery are easy with our online Returns Support Centre. While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. Confident Coils is one of my favorite products, largely due to how it came to be. Instantly disentangled, the hair is transformed into an infinitely soft, supple and easy Jessicurl Spirialicious Styling Thus, we are always in regular and personal exchange. Free UK delivery when you spend 50+. Featured These products are not just a promise, they really work! We are your faithful companion on your own curl journey. Thats why when I was developing Hair Cleansing Cream, it was very important to me to break this horrible cycle. Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity', ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. pH-balanced. Aloe, jojoba, coconut, and avocado oils with a variety of herbs will drench your hair with hydration. Mizani True Textures Curl Define Pudding You may return a defective, faulty, damaged, or incorrect item for a full refund of the price you paid, including original delivery costs, Import Fees Deposit and a credit of S$30 to cover reasonable substantiated delivery costs associated with returning the item(s) to us. Its light, great slip, retains the curls and their original shape. Price, low to high Plus, all of our conditioners have been formulated for use as leave-ins! Changed your mind? This conditioner uses jojoba, coconut, and avocado oils, along with aloe vera to moisturize the hair without being too heavy. Jessicurl fans all over told me loud and clear that they loved the curl enhancement provided by Rockin Ringlets Styling Potion but that they needed something with more hold to go with it. Unable to add item to List. I've read nothing but positive things about Jessicurl products. This is a great conditioner. Our endeavour is to despatch all orders received by noon week days that same day with Australia Post. It has made my hair happy. Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut oil hair, Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter, Mizani - True Textures Curl Define Pudding, Essential Keratin - hair smoothing care duo, KeraCare - Hydrating Detangling Shampoo - 240ml, Jessicurl - Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion, Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 237ml Jessicurl, Jessicurl - Too Shea ! The added benefit of a variety of herbs and spices make this a truly fabulous conditioner. Distribute through very wet hair cleansed with Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo or Hair Cleansing Cream. No matter if you have wavy, curly, coily or afro hair, you will find everything your heart desires in our Curl Shop. Third-party sellers on Amazon.sg are expected to offer returns on an equivalent basis, but their policies may vary. Sign up for the waiting list and get notified. (Fine hair, 3a/b curls). Came sealed and in its own sealed box to help keep it protected during shipping. It also works great on straight hair. It moisturizes my fine, limp hair without weighing it down. If you need more moisture and frizz control, Aloeba can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. THAT is how much people love this stuff. It can also be used as a leave in conditioner. Get to know us better and see for yourself what makes SARI CURLS unique. If its one thing Ive learned through owning Jessicurl and meeting thousands of curlies, its that even though we have many things in common, no two heads of curls are identical. Unless otherwise stated, original delivery costs, Import Fees Deposit and return shipping for change of mind returns are not refunded. As an official and authorized retailer, we are working closely together with the manufacturers. Unsere Versandverpackungen sind ESC-Zertifiziert und 100% recyclebar. If you need to return a defective item outside of the 30-day window, please Contact us. Are you sure that you want to report this comment? Date, old to new. Australia Post also offers a free Parcel Locker service to secure your deliveries: Free to use for Australia Post deliveries and accessible 24/7, Easy to find with more than 400 locations near Post Offices, supermarkets and train stations, You'll have 48 hours to pick up your parcel once we notify you by SMS and email that it is ready to pick up, All you need to do is find a Parcel locker that suits you, update your preferences on your MyPost account and use the Parcel Locker address when shopping online. I use this conditioner on both and it works great at making hair soft and detangling. Results: soft, shiny and Jessicurl Confident Coils Water (Aqua) infused with Equisetum Maximum Lam (Horsetail), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Laurus Nobilis (Bay Leaf), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano), Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) and Urtica Dioica (Nettle); Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Lucked out with Jessicurl Aloeba as its perfect for my kind of hair. SARI CURLS, is a young Start-Up business and Germany's first Curl Shop. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we dont sell your information to others. Since that time 3 more styling products, 3 conditioners, 2 cleansers and 2 oils have been added to the range. I ended up using the rest as a leave-in. It penetrates instantly into the fiber without leaving any residue, the loops are instantly disentangled and redrawn in all lightness, plump, shiny. Bestselling Again, it has to be something about ME, not necessarily Jessicurl. Our site offers you the best products and soluti. Contains natural botanical extracts. Affirm Creme Relaxer (Sodium Hydroxide Formula) is a breakthrough formula that retains 81% of the fiber elasticity. Prices include Standard post (2 - 10 days). Sometimes it is a bit too light for me (I have fine, dry hair) but I love it as a leave-in. Also gives them a shine and a nice bounce.Works when I air dry and even if i use a heat appliance. Enim quis fugiat consequat elit minim nisi eu occaecat occaecat deserunt aliquip nisi ex deserunt. If your reasonable return shipping costs exceed S$30, Contact us before shipping the item and provide evidence to us to substantiate the reasonable costs incurred, for which you will be reimbursed. JessicurlAustralia.com is an online shop enabling access to Jessicurl curly hair products in Australia. Maybe you got hit with a big gust of wind while grabbing your afternoon latte. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. It also works great on straight hair. You have the option to select Express Post (1 - 2 days) and/or Signature on Delivery. You have successfully subscribed to this product. Jessicurl, Aloeba Daily Conditioner for Fine Hair, Citrus Lavender, 32 Fl oz. Free shipping within Germany at an order value of 79 Authorized Retailer. Anti-frizz, Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo brings discipline, shine and suppleness to curly hair. Description: even though curlies have many things in common, no two heads of curls are identical. It also works great on straight hair. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Order before 2 p.m. shipped the same day. About Our Returns Policies. However, I tried it as a leave in (little pea size amount) and I LOVE it! Citrus Lavender: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Island Fantasy: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. If you have any questions about your order, the shipping status or a product, we are there for you personally and always find a solution.With Joanna - from the Customer Service Team - you are in good and safe hands. All Rights Reserved. It's light enough that it doesn't weigh my fine and thin hair down, yet moisturizing enough that my curls are left feeling hydrated. Aloeba also doubles as a leave-in for extra conditioning! Reviewed in the United States on 3 November 2020, No for my hair. Jessicurl, Aloeba Daily Conditioner for Fine Hair, Citrus Lavender, 8 Fl oz. Improves cuticle alignment. This is a decent conditioner, I'm just not sure it's worth the high price tag. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. It is recommended that you do not exclusively rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Allow conditioner to remain on hair for 3-5 minutes and douse with water. How to Use: Distribute through very wet hair cleansed with Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo or Hair Cleansing Cream. I use this with Gentle Lather shampoo which I like a lot. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Please use the Returns Support Centre to return a defective item within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Extra Moisturizing Conditioner. If mail theft is an issue in your area then choose Signature on Delivery. For a while now, our customers have been asking us to provide them with a stronger hold styling product. Moisturizing mask for curly hair, it intensely rehydrates dry hair thanks to Shea butter, a mythical natural active ingredient, combined with Avocado oil. Both my kids have curly hair, and one has thicker hair while the other has finer hair. Damaged/defective or any Amazon error returns will receive a full refund including a refund of original shipping charges. Loved It! We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again. Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook