malhar in my heart knows real name

Kalyani looks at her. Kalyani says she has to meet and aims gun at Pawar. Anupriya looks shocked. She asks him to let her come here. Inspector asks her to come with him. Kalyani says Malhar ji cant leave me and asks Ganapati Bappa not to take Malhar ji from her. Sarthak calls Doctor and tells that Moksh is the only witness who has seen that woman murdering Malhar. Moksh is shocked. Kalyani asks him not to do this.

Malhar says nothing happened to her, we have to go from here. Sarthak asks Kalyani to go. Kalyani asks him not to talk like that and says we have to live as a family, just as our family started.

Sarthak asks Avni to give medicine to Moksh. He apologizes to Kalyani and makes her unconscious, pressing her neck nerve. She runs to Malhar and holds him, as he falls. We start the episode withMalhar telling Moksh not to worry and tells that he will save him. She says we all are suffering and now we need each other after Malhar ji left. Kalyani slits her wrist and asks if they can do this for her son. My Heart Knows On Zee world, Monday 25th July 2022 Update, Guddan On ZeeOne, Monday 25th July 2022 Update, Meet In Love On Zeeworld, Monday 25th July 2022 Update, Meet In Love On Zeeworld, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, Guddan On ZeeOne, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, Once There Was A King On Zeeworld, Tuesday 28th June 2022 Update, Twist Of Fate Season 1 On Zeeworld, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, Age Is Just A Number On Zeeworld, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, Mehek On ZeeOne, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, I DO On Zeeworld, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update, This Is Fate On Zeeworld, Sunday 24th July 2022 Update. He brings the fire near Kalyani and asks her to go out.

Kalyani asks what is this madness? They go home. Kalyani asks how can you call yourself as Malhars kaka and says you are hurting his son, and not calling doctor to treat him. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Kalyani moves back. Avni comes there and asks Kalyani to handle herself. Sarthak asks Avni to get the papers and shows custody papers which is on his name. Anupriya takes out the knife. Am a fun of telenovelas, that's why am here to keep you updated. Just then she hears Malhars voice in pain and shouts his name. Sarthak says last wish and pours kerosene oil on the wood. Kalyani asks Godaveri to make Moksh have Bappa Prasad. Avni holds him. She asks her not to force her to take any wrong step.

Godaveri says I will bring him and asks her to sit. She keeps her pallu to stop the bleeding, but it doesnt stop. She says I will not let you do mistake and takes law in your hand. Teri fariyaad plays. She picks some and runs towards Malhar. Avni says Kalyani knows well that she will not get any property of Malhar if she dont get Moksh. Sarthak moves back and says I dont want to make my shoes dirty and asks Avni to throw her out. She says he used to sleep here and .She sees Malhar and her photo frame and says where are you? She asks if these paper will decide if I love him or not. Kalyani witnesses this and gets shocked. Malhar says we all will stay altogether, but your Aai will not understand. He will manipulate the law and send Moksh to Juvenile. She asks if someone is here, please help me. Sarthak tells that she is a step mom. Kalyani comes there. Kalyani asks Malhar, how did this happen. She says she can die for her son. Kalyani shows the tracking device around Mokshs neck. Kalyani caressing Malhars towel which he used in the morning and says my Malhar jis smell is still coming from this towel. Inspector says I cant do anything and tells that everything is under law.

Sarthak asks how dare you come here and says first your Chacha killed swara and now Malhar died because of your Aai. Sarthak asks her to go out of the house. He says he will give fire to Malhars dead body today. Kalyani says if her son will not be there, then why she will feel ego or proud. She thinks to call an ambulance, but call is not connected. An Inspector is going from there and stops. Avni pushes Kalyani out and closes the door. Kalyani asks him for help and tells that someone has kept her son in the house and not letting her meet him. Avni tells that Kalyani will get Moksh kill too. Anupriya is seen holding the knife stabbed in Malhars chest. She asks where is Pillu? Kalyani bends down to rub her nose. He asks if her ego came. Kalyani sits and cries, saying I love you Malhar jiShe cries. Pawar says ok. Anupriya is brought there. Kalyani hugs him and says I will not let you go anywhere and gives her swear. Malhar closes his eyes shocking her. Sarthak says it is a dramatic speech and asks Inspector to go. Malhar looks at her in shock. FOR NEXT EPISODE ON YOUR FAVOURITE TELENOVELAS CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. He asks how did you come here? Avni asks if she didnt want to go to Malhar and tells that she will never get her son, the start is initiated. Kalyani says he is my son and will stay with me. She asks if you will decide, who is playing with her son due to enmity. He asks her not to come inbetween them and says I have nothing important than Moksh. Kalyani says you both are important to me and asks him to leave the gun. Kalyani asks her not to say this for her son. He runs with Moksh. Her mangalsutra gets stuck in the tree and the pearls fall down on the ground.

Malhar asks her to leave the gun. Malhar asks her to come with him. She says I want to meet her. Kalyani tells about the misery which her son is going through. Sarthak says he will call doctor if she rubs her nose on his shoes. She asks shall I send you to Malhar. He finds someone coming there and aims gun.

Kalyani gains consciousness and searches for Malhar and Moksh. She says I came to give you what you deserve and aims gun at her. Malhar tells Kalyani that Kaka will send Moksh to juvenile home and he cant bear it. Kalyani comes to the road and asks for help. Just then she hears Sarthak tells Moksh that he will not go to Kalyani. Pawar says you cant meet her now. Avni smiles and throws the medicine.

Moksh asks them not to fight and says he wants to stay with both. Sarthak closes the door. She asks what kind of father, you are and asks him to return for Pillu. Moksh is hiding behind the tree and witnesses everything. Kalyani says a paper cant decide if my son will stay with me or not. Moksh asks what happened to my Aai fi. Kalyani pleads infront of him not to separate her son from her and says he is Malhar jis last memory. They go somewhere. Kalyani asks Godaveri to call Aao Saheb for help and comes to the PS to meet Malhars murderer. She says your Aai snatched Malhar from me, you have snatched my son and your son has snatched my baby, so I will settle all scores with you. Malhar says I know law better than you and knows Kaka well too. He tells that he will die, but will not let anything happen to him. She calls Malhar and asks him to taste the food which she made, and says you cant waste my hardwork, have to return to have food. My Heart Knows On Zee world, Wednesday 29th June 2022 Update. He says I will remove your reflection from Moksh, before giving fire to Malhar.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook