starbucks clear tumbler with straw

From shop totalconnection, ad by CaramelCreationz Extremely Disatisfied with the product. From shop allthatglittersbysam, Sale Price THB 230.41 From shop LilShopbytheBeach, ad by DesignedWithEuphoria allthatglittersbysam Aside from that, there are no flaws! Ad from shop DesignedWithEuphoria Because its double insulated, the cup doesnt become wet from condensation. CaramelCreationz Original Price THB 689.27 Ad from shop APG3Store BandWCreationsCo Looks like you already have an account! You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. GiftsInaJiffy Another great feature of this tumbler is that it is very easy to clean. Ad from shop LilShopbytheBeach | It is so much more. I have literally turned it upside down and shaken it to test it, and it has not leaked. I've only lost a few drops of my drink when it's been knocked over, which I definitely think is a good thing. STARBUCKS VENTI 24 oz Clear Insulated Double Wall Acrylic TUMBLER w/ Green Straw, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The Lid is of a cheap quality and bittle. Ad from shop DesignsByDemera All rights reserved. | Affiliate, Product Listing Policy This isn't your ordinary refillable cup. From shop ArtesanaCR, ad by JewelzBakery Lazada, Browse Alphabetically: It never beads with condensation, and the straw stays put when my toddler try's to pull it out. Original Price THB 460.83 Express Delivery is available for an extra charge. Ad from shop BetterWithAMonogram Ad from shop LilteddibowsCo LittleVogueCo (10% off), ad by proCRAFTinatingGifts

Ad from shop StarbucksCollecFinds Since then it has paid for itself in the ten cent per drink discount you get for bringing in your own cup. From shop GlobalMiniatures, ad by YVCreation Loved it , Insane love with the flipkark service, as this is my second purchase of the same the product is great as always From shop GiftsInaJiffy, If you don't want others to see this collection, make it private. Sichuan Uplus Science And Technology Co., Ltd. Hangzhou Yipai Import And Export Trade Co., Ltd. Sichuan Locusts Network Technology Co., Ltd. Ningbo Maizi Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. Sichuan Feimeng Network Technology Co., Ltd. Ningbo Alpaca Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Hangzhou Rengong Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. Ningbo Zobon International Trading Co., Ltd. Sit back and enjoy your chilled beverage, while the sipper ensures that your favourite beverage retains its cool temperature. I have put coffee into it and closed the lid, and the coffee is still hot a few hours later. From shop SoCarolinaCreations, ad by StillWeRiseDesign I love this cup. Ad from shop MedinaMT Ad from shop JLJCreationsByjo NattyCollection THB 689.27, THB 765.90 ad by JWGoodsBoutique Ad from shop 5StarDesignsCA Original Price THB 765.90 I love my tumbler. ArtesanaCR A grt companion fr lzy wkends. Braun Universal Gold Screen Coffee Filter. But I have never had that problem with this mug. starbucks replacement lid mug travel oz flip mugs I personally own three of these cups because every one in my house hold must have their own. HouseontheHillCraft Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. HilltopFlower | Ad from shop totalconnection Ad from shop HouseontheHillCraft My wife gave me one of these Starbucks tumblers for my birthday about a year and a half ago, and I have loved it since then. Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village. From shop JLJCreationsByjo, ad by CreationsByIsabel22 There's no store within the distance limit. katieelizabethstudio From shop HawaiiVinylKreations, THB 574.71 From shop Caitscreationsxox, ad by BoutiqueEuphoria ArtByMaBelle THB 811.76, THB 901.96 This will ship on or around This product is great because it actually does what one intends when one buys it for it keeps the product hot and does not leak. I also love that I get a bit of a discount using it at Starbucks. Quench your thirst for Walt Disney World memories with this tumbler from Starbucks. From shop BetterWithAMonogram, ad by sjawltd $3.99 Expedited (1-7 day) Shipping on your first purchase! YVCreation Something went wrong.

Ad from shop ArtByMaBelle CreationsByIsabel22 Easy 2 clean, Easy 2 carry fr shrt trips n wknd getaways. All rights reserved. From shop PinkWitchDesignIE, Sale Price THB 811.76 Starbucks retired insulated clear 16 oz tumbler with lid and straw excellent condition, Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories.

TheDevWarnerBrand - venti Visa Will not suggest to buy. 33010002000092 It does not leak!! From shop JEMsDesignNook, ad by ArtByMaBelle | See our privacy policy. Ad from shop HouseOfRhinestoneUK Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort, Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive within 5-7 business days, personalized items within 1-2 weeks. From shop CreationsByIsabel22, ad by LilShopbytheBeach Handy for everyday use and an all time favourite for any Starbucks lover! Please.

Ad from shop StillWeRiseDesign Sign In Ad from shop GlobalMiniatures

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. From shop Triplejshopuk, ad by BandWCreationsCo THB 230.41, THB 460.83 Original Price THB 416.86 While I am not a neat freak, I appreciate not having any tumbler leak. If u luv Starbucks coffee, then ths is d tumbler fr u. Once the lid is on it takes a long time to cool. PinkWitchDesignIE Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. CustomHappinessShop totalconnection I had tried other brands of travel mugs, and they would often leak either at the bottom of the lid or else at the area where you drink out of. Triplejshopuk - We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. MedinaMT

Overpriced and not worth the money. Loveinaframeuk From shop LilteddibowsCo, ad by LittleVogueCo

Their tumblers especially the Clear Tumbler do not leak. to view products previously added. Ad from shop katieelizabethstudio Ad from shop CustomHappinessShop Privacy Policy Starbucks.com offers replacement straws which is a plus. Learn More. Card, Disney Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Learn more. Also it keeps your drinks cold if needed and produces very little condensation if any at all, Another bonus would be using the cup at Starbucks because not only are you getting more for your money but every cup not used is better for the environment. Please check again soon! 2006-2022 Viewpoints. | Suppliers Sign in Great! DesignsByDemera (50% off), ad by SoCarolinaCreations I've dropped my tumbler a few times and it has survived all its falls, so its a pretty sturdy tumbler. From shop DesignedWithEuphoria, ad by Craftin4YouShop As long as the lid is on securely the contents will be secure. From shop TrixieBooDesigns, ad by PinkWitchDesignIE APG3Store Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? So it would be nice if a replacement straw was available but right now the bent straw is still usable.

Intellectual Property Protection My son (16 months) even likes it. JWGoodsBoutique I personally love drinking a caramel macchiato out of the clear tumbler when I head to college in my car for I do not have to fear spilling it on me and ruining my outfit when driving. From shop HouseontheHillCraft, ad by 5StarDesignsCA LilteddibowsCo Caitscreationsxox Have questions? starbucks pike siren Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. You can wash it and use as a regular glass. JLJCreationsByjo From shop katieelizabethstudio, ad by GiftsInaJiffy Ad from shop CharronDesignsCo Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. | Country Search

Oops! You will be notified via email when it is ready to ship. From shop LittleVogueCo, ad by CraftyCupDesign Mickey is featured along with the art of your favorite resort locations, while the convenient straw will have you sipping and smiling all day long.   Thailand   |   English (US)   |   (THB), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Ad from shop CreationsByIsabel22

From shop JWGoodsBoutique, ad by JEMsDesignNook Is it really good and does not leave the print ?????? Ad from shop CaramelCreationz Ad from shop NattyCollection BoutiqueEuphoria sjawltd The one downside to this great insulation is that it takes awhile to cool down when you want it to. Ad from shop SoCarolinaCreations From shop CaramelCreationz, ad by Loveinaframeuk From shop 5StarDesignsCA, ad by totalconnection It is difficult to clean if you get a thick drink like a frappuccino. The tumbler doesn't sweat nearly as much as other things. Looks classy in jet black with d embossed Starbucks logo. Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

JewelzBakery Starbucks branded Cold Cup Sipper in Black for the stylish you! Visa I would recommend it to anyone!

It's also dishwasher safe, but I haven't actually put it in the dishwasher because I don't want the Starbucks emblem to come off. (20% off), ad by allthatglittersbysam The only thing I wish we're different I'd the seal on the lid. StarbucksCollecFinds From shop JewelzBakery, ad by DesignsByDemera From shop CustomHappinessShop, Sale Price THB 689.27 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. i am a big fan of Starbucks, but i have to say this one was not a good choice for starbucks :(. Original Price THB 901.96 I received it as a gift last Christmas and I use it almost every day. Double Wall Tumbler Plastic Wholesale High Quality Double Wall Tumbler With Plastic Lid Factory Outlet Personalized Mug, Double Wall Plastic Tumbler Plastictumbler Custom DIY Double-layer Cup 24oz Double Wall Plastic Acrylic Clear Transparent Insulated Tumbler With Lid And Straw, Plastic Double Wall Tumbler Wholesale Multi Color Lids 24oz 16oz Plastic Clear Double Wall Clear Tumbler With Straw And Lids, Double Wall Tumbler Plastic Plastic Hot Sales 16oz 24oz Double Wall Tumbler Clear Cups Plastic Snow Globe Tumbler With Lid And Straw, Double Wall Plastic Tumbler Plastictumbler Amazon Custom DIY Double-layer Cup 24oz Double Wall Plastic Acrylic Clear Transparent Insulated Tumbler With Lid And Straw, Double Wall Tumbler Plastic Plastic 24oz Reusable Plastic Cups 16OZ 24OZ BPA Free Double Wall Coffee Clear Reusable Snow Globe Tumbler Plastic Beverage Tumbler Clear Cups With Lids, cold cups blank venti cup clear acrylic vinyl 24oz Acrylic Tumblers sold by case double wall plastic cup with Lids and Straws, 2022 Summer Amazon Hot DIY 16oz 24oz Cold Coffee Mug Double Wall Plastic Iridescent Matte Studded Cups Tumbler with Straw Lid, USA warehouse fast shipping 24oz diamond plastic double wall drink ware studded tumblers, New double wall Adult plastic cup 24oz acrylic tumbler with straw, Hot sales 16oz 24oz Diy Cold Cup Double wall Clear Insulated Plastic Snow Globe Tumbler with lid and straw, Amazon Gift Pastel Reusable Double Wall 16oz colored acrylic skinny Matte plastic tumbler with lids and straw, Mazoho Stock Amazon Hot 24oz Wholesale Double Wall Matte Plastic Studded Tumbler With Lid Straw, 20 oz Diy blank 32oz double wall acrylic photo insert recycle water bottle 16oz bpa free plastic 24oz tumbler with paper inserts, Reusable 24 oz double wall acrylic matte plastic bulk cold drinks skinny tumbler summer boba custom cups with lid and straw logo, Reusable Matte Acrylic Tumblers with Lids 16oz Double Wall Plastic Skinny Tumblers Cup with Lid and Straw, Double wall clear Acrylic plastic cup Hot sales 16oz 24oz Tumbler beverage cup with Straw and lid for vinyl, 16OZ Plastic Tumbler Cups Double Wall Clear Acrylic Straight Plastic Tumbler, 24oz Reusable Travel Ice Coffee Mugs Double Wall Insulate Clear Plastic Tumblers With Straw And Lid In Bulk, Wholesale customized logo diy clear double walled plastic tumblers 16oz 22oz 24oz snowglobe tumbler, 16oz Clear Double Wall Acrylic Tumbler Plastic Snowglobe Tumbler Cup With Straw and Lid Tumbler Cups in Bulk, UCHOME Eco-friendly value cute biscuits mouse ear tumbler cups tea coffee double wall plastic tumblers with straw, Hot Sell 16oz Colorful Cold Clear Water Bottle Plastic Mug Double Wall 16oz Plastic Acrylic Tumbler with Straw, Food Grade BPA Free Double Wall Clear Transparent Decorative Hard Plastic RAS Cups 16 oz Acrylic Tumbler with Straw, High quality double wall mug clear plastic cup with straw tumbler, double walled Insulated plastic US warehouse pre-drilled blank 24oz snow globe clear Acrylic Tumblers with Lids and Straws, 16oz 24oz Wholesale Double Wall Clear insulated Acrylic plastic Tumblers with Lid and Straw Large Classic Travel Tumbler, Wholesale 24oz Custom Eco Acrylic Plastic Shimmer Drink Tumblers with Straw Double Wall Glitter Wine Coffee Tumbler Cups in Bulk, 2021 New Product Amazon hot sell 24oz Double wall plastic studded tumbler with straw, 24oz Colored Acrylic Reusable Cups With Lids And Straws Double Wall Matte Plastic Bulk Tumblers With Lids, custom packaging 550ml insulated personalized double wall plastic tumblers, Hot sale 16oz multi color double wall clear acrylic tumbler plastic water bottle with straw, 2021 Popular 24oz Studded Tumbler Double Wall Plastic Light Blue Purple Black Matte Studded Tumbler With Straw, Double Wall Plastic Studded Tumbler With Straw Corn Cup Rivet Diamond Mug Coffee Mug Pineapple Tumbler star buck, Bulk Coloful Insulated Double Walled Wholesale Clear Plastic Tumbler with Straw, Double wall Insulated Travel 32 oz Double Wall Clear Reusable Plastic Cup Acrylic Tumblers with Straw colorful plastic bottle, double wall reusable plastic tumbler with plastic straw in stock, Alibaba.com Site: International - Espaol - Portugus - Deutsch - Franais - Italiano - - P - - - - - Trk - Nederlands - ting Vit - Indonesian - , AliExpress SoCarolinaCreations From shop DesignsByDemera, ad by MagicallyPerfected The seal around the lid also helps it to be rather leak proof. Ad from shop PinkWitchDesignIE Though this product does not leak when one buys it, after awhile the rim does wear out and leaks a little, but for the price it is easy to replace. From shop CraftyCupDesign, ad by StarbucksCollecFinds All in all, I'm very happy with my cup and would recommend it to other "regulars.

(10% off), ad by HilltopFlower

Ad from shop HilltopFlower Ad from shop Triplejshopuk Ad from shop Caitscreationsxox These are third party technologies used for things like interest based Etsy ads. From shop MagicallyPerfected, ad by SvgMagicZ From shop MadjewelsShop, ad by HouseOfRhinestoneUK Starbucks Black Cold Cup Plastic Tumbler (473 ml). Ad from shop CraftyCupDesign SvgMagicZ -

From shop NattyCollection, ad by MedinaMT We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information theyve collected). From shop sjawltd, ad by katieelizabethstudio

StillWeRiseDesign Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Ad from shop BandWCreationsCo Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Craftin4YouShop I used my venti Starbucks Clear insulated Tumbler every day until I dropped it on a tile floor. - Please read Care & Usage instructions carefully. I hope this review has been useful. Ad from shop MadjewelsShop The straw is becoming a little warn at the top (I bite straws when stressed -- and I study at Starbucks) but considering the amount of usage my cup gets (I'm at Starbucks at least twice a week and use it at other times as well) it is very good shape. MagicallyPerfected I take it to work with me, in the car, at home and use it for water, sodas, tea everything. MadjewelsShop I use it for all of my cold drinks. Your wish list will be temporarily saved. From shop ArtByMaBelle, ad by MadjewelsShop It is an appropriate tumbler for all situations. This is great for taking on a trip when I want to sip on coffee for awhile when I am driving. | We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure a seamless shopping experience! B2-20120091-4, Wholesale starbucks double wall plastic tumbler, Taizhou City Huangyan Huanbei Plastic Factory. (15% off), ad by ArtesanaCR Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! https://www.shopdisney.com/walt-disney-world-starbucks-tumbler-with-straw-464025285277.html, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary, Up to 40% Off Swimwear & Swim Accessories, 25% Off Select Back To School Essentials with Purchase Of $50+, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Collection, Disney From shop Craftin4YouShop, ad by BetterWithAMonogram Ad from shop LittleVogueCo (50% off), ad by LilteddibowsCo This product also can hold a decent amount of liquid. View cart for details.

He plays with the straw and is also the one that bent it. From shop HouseOfRhinestoneUK, ad by APG3Store From shop TheDevWarnerBrand, ad by TrixieBooDesigns THB 229.88, THB 416.86 The item you've selected was not added to your cart. I also love the fact I can take my tumbler straight to starbucks and get my order right in my cup. All original product. The inside portion separated from the outside and was not repairable or usable and had to throw it out. Yes!

Exceptions include items shipped from locations other than our main warehouse. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. From shop MedinaMT, Sale Price THB 526.82 Ad from shop YVCreation Ad from shop proCRAFTinatingGifts From shop CharronDesignsCo, ad by Caitscreationsxox Ad from shop Craftin4YouShop Captcha failed to load. I can't even count the number of water bottles and tumblers I have. From shop StillWeRiseDesign, ad by HawaiiVinylKreations Also, Starbucks gives you a ten cent cup discount when you bring your own cup, so eventually it pays for itself! Ad from shop GiftsInaJiffy Original Price THB 658.62 I purchased my grande (16 ounces) size clear insulated Tumbler last spring and it is one of the best purchases I've made! DesignedWithEuphoria From shop StarbucksCollecFinds, ad by Triplejshopuk - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Learn more about earning points with eBay Mastercard, - eBay Return policy - opens in a new tab or window, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new tab or window. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter.

I absolutely love this tumbler. Ad from shop TheDevWarnerBrand

Visit our Help Page. THB 585.82, THB 689.27 From shop BandWCreationsCo, ad by CharronDesignsCo | Showroom I love Starbucks and all of their products, I can always trust their brand for quality. - User Information Legal Enquiry Guide, 1999-2022 Alibaba.com. If I put coffee into it when it is very hot and I want to drink it soon, it can take while for it to cool off. HawaiiVinylKreations There are way more better sippers for an affordable price. NO one . From shop APG3Store, ad by HouseontheHillCraft

FREE shipping, ad by TheDevWarnerBrand

From shop YVCreation, ad by NattyCollection Ad from shop TrixieBooDesigns Our Cast Members are actively working to resume shipping to the UK and EU on shopDisney, but we invite you to visit one of our other sites where we have dedicated shipping options. THB 526.82, THB 658.62 5StarDesignsCA No, its reusable! Code: SHIPMAGIC. BetterWithAMonogram Card, Coordinating straw with ring at bottom so it won't fall out, Part of the Starbucks Collection developed exclusively for Disney Parks, 9'' H x 4'' Diameter (11 1/2'' H with straw). LilShopbytheBeach TrixieBooDesigns Ad from shop JewelzBakery Ad from shop HawaiiVinylKreations 1688.com CraftyCupDesign Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. From shop SvgMagicZ, Sale Price THB 229.88 HouseOfRhinestoneUK Quench your thirst for Walt Disney World memories with this tumbler from Were sorry, this product is currently out of stock. to save this wish list permanently. Ad from shop sjawltd Alipay ;).

Terms of Use Ad from shop JEMsDesignNook Ad from shop SvgMagicZ Have fun shopping. From shop HilltopFlower, ad by JLJCreationsByjo Ad from shop MagicallyPerfected ", Starbucks Clear Tumbler - is a great no leak tumbler.

Ad from shop BoutiqueEuphoria If I want to drink it soon I often leave the lid off and put a spoon in to act as a heat sink for a few minutes to help it cool faster. proCRAFTinatingGifts Copyright 1995-2022 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. From shop proCRAFTinatingGifts, ad by CustomHappinessShop I love that there is a straw I mean who really wants to have to open a giant hole to drink out of that just splashes all over your face? Tmall Taobao World Ad from shop JWGoodsBoutique Ad from shop Loveinaframeuk UK & EU shipping is currently unavailable from the U.S. due to recently introduced tax laws. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Ad from shop allthatglittersbysam I bought the starbucks tumbler and I am OBSESSED with it. Plastic material,Matte finishing on the outside, Didn't get the right answer you were looking for, Double wall construction with smooth sides, - Double wall construction helps keep cold beverages cold and eliminates condensation I have a chronic water holder obsession. From shop Loveinaframeuk, Sale Price THB 585.82 CharronDesignsCo Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Onetouch Its a good cup because it is very sturdy and reliable. Comes in a Starbucks box with original label and packing. JEMsDesignNook Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. 01/01/2500. Ad from shop ArtesanaCR On top of that, it is extremely well insulated. Get your order as described or receive your money back. Though the Starbucks Clear Tumbler has a simplistic design it is appealing and everyone can use it without getting odd looks cast their way.

GlobalMiniatures From shop BoutiqueEuphoria, ad by GlobalMiniatures

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook