jeongcheol #seventeen

Seungcheol x Jeonghan saythenameseven10 He hated his father with every inch of his body. inspo: seungcheol having hairbands on his wrist Seungcheol, an angel, was given a mission to become human and protect Jeonghan. All the tourists go to Gangnam to see the dizzying neon lights and the glitzy lifestyles of Koreas upper crust. Run for all he wishes but he will never escape the jaws of destiny. The personwho SUITS you perfectly or the person you are TIED with? He will be always a bother and abounded child. He was born weak, both mentally and physically, he got bullied in school for being sick and homeless, and the boy'slife was miserable till that miracle happened, the miracle that made everyone regret bullying and making fun of him. So what happens when you introduce Joshua, a faceless YouTube baking star, who moves from California to South Korea to pursue a career in music? "you're like a hairband you hold us together," Cerita singkat tentang dua remaja lelaki di sebuah bilik rumah sakit nomor 104. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1599), Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Yoon Jeonghan (3637), Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi/Lee Jihoon | Woozi (686), Wen Jun Hui | Jun/Xu Ming Hao | The8 (517), Hong Jisoo | Joshua/Lee Seokmin | DK (315), Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Hong Jisoo | Joshua (306), Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Hong Jisoo | Joshua/Yoon Jeonghan (256), Alternate Universe - College/University (312), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi/Lee Jihoon | Woozi, Lee Jihoon | Woozi/Original Female Character(s), Hong Jisoo | Joshua & Original Female Character(s), Kim Mingyu (SEVENTEEN)/Original Female Character(s), Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Hong Jisoo | Joshua, Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Hong Jisoo | Joshua/Yoon Jeonghan, Established Choi Seungcheol | S.Coups/Yoon Jeonghan, One Fine Day but they all dont communicate well, im slow with updates thank you for your patience, Mentioned Jeon Wonwoo/Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi, i present: my recipes delivered vaguely in the middle of random chapters, inspired by dino singing password 486 in gose, and mingyu singing that sad ass ballad song, jeonghan dates his manager for free drinks, this will feature lots of bad jokes and teasing, Chan is mentioned briefly hes not really in it, not cause i didnt want him to be it just worked out that way when i was writing it, Past Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi/Jeon Wonwoo - Freeform, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, just jc building their nest and starting a family, coming back for 0.5 secs to drop this intro for a fic I wrote 1-2 yrs ago, that i will probably not write the rest of, based on the korean and japanese hostess/host scene, title taken from an actual korean love hotel lmao, someones dying if anyone has any suggestions lmk, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Minor Wen Jun Hui | Jun/Xu Ming Hao | The8, Minor Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi/Lee Jihoon | Woozi, The Finale Dance of the Nightingale's Curse, Lee Chan | Dino/Original Male Character(s), Original Male Character/Original Male Character, this is going to be a ride and a lONG one at that, first like 6 chapters are gonna be kinda slow, children get hunted for profit but not just children, now I couldn't as well deprive Dino of love, Jeon Wonwoo/Kwon Soonyoung | Hoshi/Lee Jihoon | Woozi. seungcheol always has hairbands ready for his best friend. (COMPLETED) >>>/+, Pulp Fiction X SEVENTEEN Choi Seungcheol owns a host club in one of the most competitive districts of Seoul. // choi seungcheol & yoon jeonghan, seventeen. CP/ lee chan makes a bet that accidentally uncovers a secret he didnt ask for. "Where the fuck is the healer?" >>> X. "You're going to be fine. ", "Are you asking me," Seungcheol chuckled roughly, "if I know my little brother? Inspired by the 95-lines dreamy, roaring 20s performance, Ah! in which Seungkwan loves makeup and Hansol loves Seungkwan The8-author, unknown number: fuck you wonwoo A simple glance made the kid owned by the deadliest man, but with that simple glance changed them all. However, once they meet, their worries start disappearing as they sacrifice everything to love each other and the family that they will make together. When the club doors finally close, when the tourists and upper echelon puke out their insides and carry themselves home, when the morning light finally exposes the events of the night before what is left? The legendary Flower Strings of Fate. ohmyjisoos, A secret relationship behind the members' back. story: brosvt :: 2k16 - 2k17, One night, things got weird for Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

It will hurt a little, okay. If you're not in, you're out. Until a sweet boy called Seungkwan came along, something changed the day they met and Hansol was scared. What kind of drama awaits them when they get involved in an arranged marriage? I believe a kingdom where magic used to reign, is it really a myth or a secret to be protected? An old man dead and he have a huge debt, when they attend his funeral, the men noticed that he have a son , and that son's ill . cha jeongcheol baritone bass But his plans are held back when he unexpectedly meets an odd group of people. Jeonghan's turning twenty soon but he's like a five years old child due to a damage in his brain. If we turn 30 and were not mated yet, then its you and me.. What if that some day becomes him? . So he held a distance from love. Time crawled to a stop as Mingyu noticed the red spreading through Wonwoo's clothes. CP: / He had a dream, which was hell for him because his lover was dead in the dream, so seungcheol went to a charlatan to interpret his dream, which was the same as prophecy. Mingyu yelled, moving closer to Wonwoo. finished: March 29, 2016 Wonwoo smiled at him. credit for the Instagram template goes to. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Too much happens in the story I don't know how to write the summary for it. Copyright 2016. Soulmate AU: Jeonghan has been living his happily-ever-after together with Seungcheol along with the red thread of fate that links them, up until the appearance of the new chief editor, Joshua, at his office. ", 7 gangsters, the worst ones in Korea are caughtthey are freed in an attempt to change their ways"Ok so the seven of you listen carefully one wrong step and we are dead", In a world where The Mafia holds more power than the government itself, one family holds the power of the Underworlds while keeping normal high profiled life in the Mundane world, still hides under the darkest shade of the night, but those who are aware of said darkness shouldnt be once the day lights, are known to be the Death Reaper that brings souls to rest. This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number. He just made that promise because his dorky alpha bestfriend Seungcheol looked like hes never going to manage to find someone for him. Tawar Jeonghan._________. Who will you choose? They left him after a school trip knowing the boy's having mental disabilities and can't do anything if he's lost , a way to kill a pure soul that haven't done anything wrong in this world but what will happen to the pure teen ?! A story in which Jeonghan sends the wrong text to a lonely boy named Seungcheol. They come to lose themselves in the thousands of bars and nightclubs littering the jam-packed side streets, drunk and dreamy at 3 am. Two Assassinsthat are known to be the deadliest men in the Underworld, And lastly a kid whose life was given as a payment to The Mafia. Now." So the boss decided to pick him up. For a demon of the night will always keen to listen, he will stand tall and valorous as the volleys fall beneath his mighty martyrdom . >>>/paro/, Choi Seungcheol. CP: //HOZI/ Mingyu said firmly. Yoon Jeonghan, Wen JunHui, Joshua, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Hoshi, Jihoon, The8, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino, Cha EunWoo and other boy groups, Jeon wonwoo Kim Mingyu Wen Junhui Xu Minghao Choi Seungcheol Yoon Jeonghan Kwon Soonyoung Lee Chan Boo Seungkwan Chwe Hansol Hong Jisoo Lee Seokmin Lee Jihoon, seungkwan | hansol | other members of svt | other female idols, First to bid gets this ad placement across all tag listings for 1 hour! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. and well, who better to spend it with than kim mingyu, his bassist, whos harbored feelings for him since the beginning of time? Wonwoo turned to him. He's getting old , his grandson's ill, the old grandpa didn't know when he will pass away so he wanted to grant a feature for his pure innconet grandson so he's looking for someone who can look after the poor boy. But Yoon Jeonghan, a feisty host working to support his younger brother, will stop at nothing to take Mingyu's spot. Love takes place in a hole-in-the-wall jazz club/bar. tumblr_orxv4b3tUx1rz50d9o4_400.gif (342407), jeongcheol #goals SOO TRUE but i wish it was one of the Seventeen members ngl, Yoon Jeonghan || Seventeen || SCoups || Jeongcheol, seungcheol || jeonghan || seventeen they look like a newlywed couple on their honeymoon, #Jeongcheol #Seventeen # #Jeonghan #SCoups. Jeonghan the quiet science nerd has a secret no-strings attached fwbs relationship with Seungcheol the jock. S.Coups, is a chaebol with an unhealthy obsession with YouTube baking videos and is madly in love with Jeonghan, a listless flirt who occasionally bartends at a well-known jazz club. posted: May 26, 2018 Jeonghan lives a pretty good life. A Meanie Story || serenitywoo "I'm going to lift you. jeongcheol hansol elevator traps wattpad seventeen jeonghan coups sickness going scoups mingyu hoshi seungcheol tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been faced with misfortunes throughout growing up. Please consider turning it on! The marriage that set up by their parents on request of their both late grandfather that are bestfriend before they both died because of desease. ", For all high almighty above, ablaze he did set the night for once it was told, he put up no fight as one would of such atrocity he was. Hes a dominant omega, very popular to alphas. seventeen In which two neighbors get stuck in an elevator together. For he was meant to do this, all for you. Published: 06/07/2020 He was thrown out by his own family because he was mentally sick and had stuttering matter , Jeonghan found a spot next to his home and he always watcheshis family living their life while he's suffering all alone with no money or anyone who can support him . seventeen mingyu abs imagines hoshi wattpad kpop dino woozi joshua mobile pure wonwoo jun the8 story kim sexy jeonghan ezu In this sink-or-swim business, his hosts fight to the top to become the #1 host, a position held by the one and only Kim Mingyu. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Where Mingyu, the golden boy of Gryffindor, notices Hufflepuff Wonwoo.. but there's only one problem. Imagine having the hottest, popular and handsome athletic Kim Mingyu and the smartest, most chic, brainiac Jeon Wonwoo falling head over heels for the new ordinary boy. But years passed, they find themselves in a dim-lit room, celebrating Jeonghans 30th birthday unmated and single. "Mingyu." He has a large circle of supportive friends, everything at home is going well, he is getting good grades, etc. Perish will surround him as he leaves his antecedent to burn with the sinners of the sun. "Mingyu, It's okay. " as a consequence, he must learn to balance his studies, a steadily growing side career in music, and conflicting feelings that leave him restlessly tossing and turning at night. And Seungcheol's men are determined to make it. (300 kp). "They say if two souls are meant to be, they will always find their way back to each other in this time and other lifetimes. You're going to be fine. They were twins but his parents love his brother more than him because he was born weak and gave them lots of trouble in the past years, Jeonghan tried to act like he was fine and that he can do better so they will love him but it's always not like how he wants. Seungcheol who's the pl "Oh sorry wrong person, I meant to text someone else lol" In which SVT boys are all bunch of misfits and rebels that one day are unfortunately placed in one class. They all have things to deal with What happens when a straight man falls in love accidentally with a beauty next door ?! I believe that's us Jeonghan. "I think i need a hair cut" kata Seungcheol"You want me to cut it for you?" This is his story with his grandpa and bodyguard. (will probably update rating depending on where i take this). ----- Meteore piovute sul tuo cuore di ghiaccio avevano lasciato enormi crateri vuoti, frantumandolo con una lentezza struggente. For you loved a colossus being with no future but death. "Find a healer. Much to his surprise when the charlatan told him that his lover has fifteen days left to live, what is he gonna do from now on?!

The one none shall touch shall kill, only those meant to will breathe air once more after these night. Mingyu yelled, turning around. Hold on to me." Six Hopeless romantic boys stumble upon an in which seungcheol is tired of jeonghan's hair on his desk. For he was a fool and he was a forgery.

"Hyung, do you know that sixth year from Hufflepuff? Working in same place as your crush, and more particularly, doing everything by the cocky handsome man's side, jeonghan's dealing with his pure heart and tried to hide his feeling from the man knowing he's engaged. Wonwoo yelled in pain. He's married, he loves his man, but his short temper can be really annoying sometimes. December, 2015. Work Search: --- are the men who serves one Mafia Boss, Sworn loyalty. Ever since Hansol had seen how his father controlled his mother, he was scared of love. At first he wondered why he had to protect a mere human. Its never going to happen. "You're going to be fine. "

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook