mountain of fire prayer points for deliverance

Matthew 3:10 says, And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.. forward development My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. Your online Nigerian Newspaper.,15964,Nigerian Newspaper,3,Nigerian Newspapers,1,Nigerian police apptitude test,5,Nigerian politics,183,nigerian senate house,13,Nigerian Students,2,Nigerian Super Eagles,29,Nigerians in south-Africa,3,Nih,1,nlc,1,NLC updates,2,nnamdi kanu,8,NNPC,22,Nollyhood,17,Nollywood,3,NOUN,1,NY crash,1,NYSC,19,NYSC updates,15,Obadanjo,1,Obama,5,Obasanjo,20,October 1st,3,OculusRift,1,oil and gas,1,Olamide,3,Olamide baddo,1,Olusegun Obasanjo,1,omg,2,ondo state,3,ONLINE BIZ,5,Online money,1,only in Nigeria,320,Ooni of Ife,6,ooni-ife,1,opinion,1,Orphans,1,orubebe,1,Osinbajo,2,Osun decides,10,oyo state,8,palestine,1,Pastor E. A Adeboye,1,pastor E.A Adeboye,7,pastor T.B joshua,3,paul pogba,1,PDP,4,phon,1,Phones,35,POLITICS,1790,POLTCS,1,POLOTICS,2,Postgraduate,1,power,1,Power holding,10,prayer,16,prayer points,5,Prayers,3,premier League,79,president,1,Products,1,proud marry,1,Public hearing,1,quiz,1,quotes,4,rat,1,RCCG,2,recruitment,4,Relationship,29,Relationships,130,Religion,112,Reviews,1,Rihana,2,rio olympics,7,ronaldinho,2,Russia 2018,17,russia2018,4,Samsung galaxy s6,1,Samsung updates,3,Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,1,Saraki,1,Satanists,1,Saudi Arabia,1,Schilarships,1,Scholarahips,1,Scholarships,1606,Scholarships 2018,1,Scholarships for Aricans,1,science,6,Security,74,Senate,2,sex doll,1,Shekau,1,shiites,1,short girls,1,short people,1,smart phones,23,smartphones,2,snake,1,socal media,1,soccer,2,social,46,Social media,1,South Africa,1,spanish league,17,Sport,17,Sporta,2,Sports,820,stolen mace,1,stolenmace,1,Stories,56,Story,1,Strategy,1,student internships,2,STUDY ABROAD,101,Style,3,Success tips,1,Sudan,1,Super Eagles,2,Tech,29,Tech matters,156,Tech News,1,Technology,1,Techs,2,Telecommunication,11,Telecommunications,1,tennis,1,terrorism,1,Test your brain,1,therock,1,TimSweeney,1,tithe,1,tompolo,1,tonto dike,3,Traineeships,1,Travel,7,Trump,3,Turkey,2,Turkieh embassy,1,turkish visa,1,Twitter,2,twitter attacks,14,uganda,1,UK,1,UK News,1,Uncategorized,4,Undergraduate Scholarships,1,Underprivileged Students,1,unemployment,6,United Kingdom,2,Updates,1,US,110,USA,1,usain bolt,1,Useful Hacks,1,UTME,3,vacancy,2,valentine,1,valentine'sday,1,Video,1,Videos,10,viral,1,virallink,4,VirtualReality,2,VISION 2020,7,vr,1,Weird,3,WEIRD NEWS,641,WERD NEWS,1,WEIRS NEWS,1,Whatsapp update,2,windows,1,Wired news,2,wizkid,22,wizkid in california,1,world,324,World cup,7,World News,28,World Record,2,World's statistics,1,Yahoo Tech,1,Yaya Toure,1,yemi osinbajo,21,Yobe Girls,1,Yola Girls,1,Yoruba News,1,Youth,7,Youth Opportunities,2,zimbabwe,1. 17. Let any witchcraft route constructed against me become dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus. The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has released the Prayer points for deliverance from suicidal spirits on its official website. 39. of Jesus. All powers sponsoring evil decisions against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 15. 3. Three days later, i was so surprised to see a comment by my cousin on how he got the blank card worth Thousand Dollars and without hesitation i gave him a call to come over to the house to tell me more about the card and he told me that its a miracle that i needed to per-take. Every dragon, fighting this nation, die, in the name of Jesus Let every evil pot hunt their owners, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft transportation system assigned against my life shall not prosper in Jesus name. I have been praying to break negative soul ties. 6. Prayer Points Against The Spirit Of Ahithophel, Prayer Points Against Negative Spirit With Scripture, Is Anything Too Hard For The Lord Prayer Points, Prayer Points For Great And Mighty Things, Prayer Points For God To Reveal Himself To Me, Prayer Points Using The Blood Of Jesus As A Weapon MFM. 8. 8. I curse every root of depression and anxiety in my life, in the name of Jesus. My point of ridicules, be converted to sources of miracle, in the name of Jesus. Pastor kept saying He has given Angels charge over me and my SON to perfect the healing, to the Glory of God my SON is NOW healed and back to the team. Every work of marine witchcraft in my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus. Every garment of ancestral infirmity, disease, sickness, untimely death, poverty, disfavour,

I break every witchcraft pot over my life, in the name of Jesus. 4. Every operation of witchcraft burial in my life be reversed now, in the in name of Jesus. I release myself from every spiritual pollution emanating from my parents religion, in the name of Jesus. Every certificate of death, issued against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 37. I command that every altar of wickedness constructed against me to be broken in the name of Jesus.

I complained about this to pastor and he put me on a 3 days fasting and prayer and all the nightmares and constant attack seized. Every decree of untimely death, hovering over my life, catch fire and die, in Jesus name. Every throne of witchcraft set up against my enthronement; be demolished, in the name of Jesus. 2. Let the spirit of praise replace the spirit of heaviness in my mind, in the name of Jesus. Every power, waging war against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Spirits of stubborn pursuers, begin to pursue yourselves, in the name of Jesus. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus name. The God that answereth by fire, let Him be my God. Every plantation of untimely death, in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus. Every pot of darkness seated against my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. canada mortgage calculator Third-party appraisal is especially needed for federally-backed commercial property exceeding a valuation on $500,000. 7. Every door, opened in my life for the attacks of untimely death, be closed by the blood of Jesus. 3. 2. I rebuke the spell of any witchcraft pot from my neck, in the name of Jesus. The Structures and Scaffolding holding and surrounding some important people and places shall collapse. 52. O thou that troubleth the Israel of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today. 3. Let my enemies make mistakes that would advance my course, in the name of Jesus. I have been restored. 22. Psalm 18:50:

Vagabond spirits Sis. You cannot receive until you ask, you cannot be totally delivered, until you pray. anointed increase If you believe in prayer as a means of reaching out to your creator both in times of trouble and times of joy, then here is a list of MFM prayer points (Mountain of Fire and Miracles) that you can use as a guide when praying.

Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, 40 Thanksgiving Prayers for success after job interview, Prayer Points For Someone Who Lost Their Mother, What Does The bible Say About Fasting and Prayer, What Does The Bible Says About Intercessory Prayers, 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough. This session is titled: Destroying The Covens of Witchcraft: 1. 2. 61.

Every conference of darkness, assigned against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus. I reject every oppressive spirit, hanging on my soul, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every spirit working to initiate me into evil covenants of untimely death, be frustrated, in the I recover my finances from witchcraft embargo, in the name of Jesus. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ

Sis. 16:9. Stubborn strongman delegated against me, fall down to the ground and become impotent, in the name of Jesus. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life completely. 9. PRAYER POINTS Spirit of delay, WAY OUT No evil transportation systems shall prosper against my life in the name of Jesus. Every arrow of untimely death, fired at me in the dreams, come out and go back to your You have entered an incorrect email address! Every throne that has exalted itself against my life, I cast you down, in the name of Jesus. N.O, After praying using the dust prayer I was restored with a miracle car hear the keys! O God, arise and fight the principalities tormenting me with suicide, in the name of Jesus. I cut myself off from every spirit of stagnation, backwardness and fruitless labour in the name of Jesus. Spiritual marriages Christ.

Let the blood of Jesus flush out every poison deposited in my blood system as a result of evil food, in Jesus name. name of Jesus. I curse to die, you the power of infirmity working in any part of my body, in the name of Jesus. K.A. improvement I will not be forgotten in the land of the living as a result of suicide, in the name of Jesus. You dark shadow of the soul, clear away by the blood of Jesus. Every wicked pot cooking my affairs, be roasted, in the name of Jesus. 2. Let the throne of Jesus Christ be established in every area of my life, in the name le, of Jesus. being lifted up Every evil communication against me fall down and die in the name of Jesus. ARRESTING THE ARRESTERS Scripture Reading: Esther / Confessions: Matt 12:29; Prov. Latest Nigeria News. 9. Destiny swallowers, vomit my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 53. a single page can become entire book 73. Strange money Every witchcraft verdicts against my life, turn against your sender, in the name of Jesus. Divine tongues of fire, roast evil tongues that are against me, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from every dream pollution, in Jesus name. 3. 5. internal discovery

Every spirit of Pharaoh, fall into the Red Sea of your own making, in the name of Jesus. Witchcraft attack 62. 16. Satanic arrows You demonic storm, raging loud and violently in my life, I silence you today, in the name of My life will not end shamelessly, in the name of Jesus. I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in Jesus name. O God, take control of everything troubling me, in the name of Jesus. Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. At the bottom of divine inheritance, there lies an array of wide spirit to defeat us Every witchcraft eye monitoring my business for destruction be plucked by fire, in the name of Jesus. pmch Problems expander This session is titled: Dismantling the Communication Systems of Witchcraft: 1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. 17. 3. Arrows of untimely death, fired into the lives of my children, backfire, in the name of Jesus. All evil advice given against my favour, crash and disintegrate, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, plant Your warring angels around me to dismantle and destroy the evil stronghold of my household witchcraft. Every power, from the pit of hell, that has vowed to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name Every power cooking my progress in an evil pot, receive the fire of judgment, in the name of Jesus. 4. 5. 48. I refuse, to miss my destiny in life, in the name of Jesus. 24. Let the thunder of God locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household. I gather together all witchcraft curses issued against my life and I send them back to the sender, in Jesus name. Wind, sun and moon, run contrary to every demonic presence in my environment, in the name of Jesus. 11. I break the backbone of every marine witchcraft militating against my life with the hands of fire, in Jesus name. 12. Let the communication system of my household witches be frustrated in Jesus name. 3. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places, in the mighty name of Jesus. G.I San Leandro, Every night I could not sleep because I had constant nightmares and sometimes terrible defilement. 14. Desert spirits And soon after I vomited and have a loud belch. canada mortgage calculator. 4. 3. Without a breakthrough, you remain where you are Blood of Jesus, purify my body, soul and spirit today, in the name of Jesus. You household witchcraft energizing witchcraft embargo on my finances, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 67. I command every evil seed in my life to be flushed out by the cleansing blood of Jesus.

one tree can make a forest Mandy News (MandyNews.com) is one of the best sources for latest Nigeria News, Ghana Breaking News, News Headlines in Africa; Entertainment News, Viral News, Crime News & Best Information. 50. 2. Thank you Pastor Charles for God using you and continue to use to do his work liberating all those oppressed. For Enquires, Sponsored posts, Advertisement and more; contact us.

This session is titled: Destroying The Infirmity of Witchcraft: 1. 6. Every evil effect of any strange touch, be removed from my life, in the name of Jesus. Money swallowers A subsidiary of WeGlobe Entertainment. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. name of Jesus. 9. My children shall not die an untimely death, in the name of Jesus.

Every verdict of witchcraft be nullified, in the name of Jesus. 10. Every witchcraft coven having my picture or image be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus. k.H San Jose, My son plays football as a defensive line back and suddenly he went for practice and was disqualified after the team doctor tested him for heart disease. Thanks a lot for posting.. Getting a visa for Turkey online is easy and fast. Suicidal thoughts, you cannot survive in my life, get out, in the name of Jesus. This session is titled: Victory By Fire Over Witchcraft Verdicts: 1. 1. to get us surrender during the battle, 5. 4. Sis F.O.

5. Evil reporters 2. Remember that heavens help those who pray. But situation can arise where nearness can become unclimbable mountains, There is a demon called Near Success Witchcraft I cried out to pastor that my sons career is over due to the diagnosis. 14. prayer against powers wicked points mountain fire

No matter the trap of the devil with which you find yourself today, you can be delivered. 10. 27.

Confessions: May God bless you and your family.Sis. 2. Every arrow of shame, fired into my life, that wants me to end my life, backfire seven-folds, in advancement My destiny is attached to God, therefore, I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus. 8. 2. a cup can become a tank 2. Every evil tree planted by fear in my life, dry up from the roots, in the name of Jesus. I reject every guilt and shame, I receive forgiveness and hope today, in the name of Jesus. Arrow of hopelessness, in my body, jump out now and catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 51. 34. 55. Every witchcraft burial against my marriage be reversed now, in the name of Jesus. Coffin spirits 1. 7. 16. 5. 6. The. and revealed to me 99% of the things done against me and my family and things buried under earth using a black pot and suddenly fire from heaven descended upon the black pot and roasted it to ashes. Every marine witchcraft present in my family, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus. against them: for the LORD will be with you. This session is titled: Breaking Down the Transportation Of Witchcraft: 1. 7. I silence every voice speaking suicide to my mind, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft power, assigned to my family for untimely death, scatter and die, in the name All leaking bags and pockets, be sealed up, in the name of Jesus. ===> I will not break-up, I will breakthrough, by the power in the blood of Jesus, 7. Since then, I didnt notice that I was coughing on and off.minor coughs.about an hour ago, I was driving and the cough got stronger and I felt like I was gagging I started vomiting spit and phlegm. Arise and bring me out of these evil thoughts of suicide, in the Every throne of witchcraft in my neighborhood be pulled down, in tl1e name of Jesus. He gave me the email address ( darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com ) of the hackers and i contact them for the card and they responded and told me all the procedures and terms of the card which was also what my cousin told me, i agreed and completed their requirement to get the card. Jesus. 4. Every witchcraft law over my life, vanish by fire, in the name of Jesus. 12.

There is power in the name of Jesus Christ. I deliver myself from every territorial spirit and curses, in the name of Jesus. I silence every voice telling me no hope for me, but death, in the name of Jesus. I release my blessing from the hand of any dead relatives in the name of Jesus. 13. O Lord, You are my lamp, turn my darkness into light, in the name of Jesus. 3. Every spirit of Herod, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every enemy, of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus. Anytime problem is affecting a man, the problem can be likened to a TREE 15.

6. Let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. I command every evil pot and concoction used against my life to break to pieces, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft pot working against me, I bring the judgment of God against you, in Jesus name. 50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore. 2. 63. 3. 2. I ordain the tempest of God against every witchcraft transportation systems designed against my life in Jesus name. Every pot cooking my affairs, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus. This session is titled: Breaking Witchcraft Curses: Father Lord, baptize my hand with your liquid fire mixed with the blood of Jesus to destroy and break witchcraft curses. This session is titled: Destroying The Hold Of Marine Witchcraft: 1. You curse of miscarriages issued against my womb, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. Remember to share with your family and friends on facebook, twitter and WhatsApp. I was believing God for fruit of the womb, after I joined the Pastor to the Mountain for prayers and also prayed using the dust, that same within 14days I was confirmed pregnant and have delivered a bouncing baby girl. Every witchcraft network working against my prosperity be dismantled by fire in the name of Jesus. 72. THEME: DEEP DELIVERANCE I destroy every witchcraft caldron and concoctions assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. 21. 10. I disgrace every altar of iniquity in my life by the blood of Jesus. 33. 13. Helpers of my destiny, arise and locate me wherever you are, in the name of Jesus. 12. 3. All weapons and devices of the oppressors and tormentors, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus. 5. Every areas of my life caged by witchcraft coven be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. maximization 59. Every flying throne of witchcraft be cast down, in the name of Jesus. Before every new breakthrough, there is always new/harder battle to fight, The agenda of the battle is: 11. Poverty activators All evil monitoring eyes fashioned against me, receive blindness in the name of Jesus. 2. 49. 14.

I move from bondage into liberty in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus. 31. Owners of evil load of witchcraft embargo, carry your load, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft/herbalist coven harboring my womb receive the fire of God and be roasted, in Jesus name. 1 minute can become 1 hour 2. Complete Deliverance: like cutting it to the truck 11. 8. Your online Nigerian Newspaper. I speak destruction to the root of any infirmity planted by witchcraft powers in my life, in the name of Jesus. 46. 1. Beloved, this year promises a lot of exciting and interesting events. 6. Lay down every worry at the feet of Jesus 4. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 69. 3. 1. I blind the eyes of envious witchcraft monitoring my life, in the name of Jesus. 6. 4. All the destructive plan of the enemies aimed at pulling me down, blow up in their faces, in the name of Jesus. We set the fire of God on demon powers eating sacrifices on cross roads. Luke 10:19 says, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 3. I refuse, to accept any satanic substitute for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

the name of Jesus. For some reason surgery that was scheduled for about 17hrs was miraculously completed in less than 6hrs. You fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus. Sis R.G Washington D.C. 19. Every power of the cauldron, raised up to manipulate my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Curses and evil covenant Let every witchcraft computer assigned against my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name. Sister N.S, San Jose, No Job for 5yrs but after pastor prayed for me and my spouse I got two offers Praise God. Glory to God. to push us back 8. 54. 15. 60. Four days later, i heard knock on my door an behold was the courier agent who brought the parcel to my house and today i am rich and i thank God to this hackers and to my cousin brother who lead me to them. 4. 18. As you engage these mfm personal deliverance prayer points today, no devil can bind you anymore. Anything programmed against my destiny in the heavenly, be cast down, in the name of Jesus. You can pay the visa cost Turkey after filling the form. 13. 32. Jesus. Every power, meeting to decide on untimely death for my life, scatter unto desolation, in the Let the traveling-routes of my household witchcraft become their burying places, in the name of Jesus. Partial Deliverance: like cutting the branch of the tree 9. Arrow of fire, pluck out the eyes of every monitoring agent over the affairs of my life, in the name of Jesus. 64. Every satanic attack of untimely death, in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus. Every arrow of untimely death, fired into my brain, backfire, in the name of Jesus. You my divine destiny, you will not be bewitched, in the name of Jesus. Every spirit of Balaam hired to curse me, fall after the order of Balaam, in the name of Jesus. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Some Nigerian online scams advertise the Peter Okoye Zoom Give Away on Facebook and Nigeria Youths File Petition For A Criminal Review Of Tinubu's Drug Dealings In The Aidan Fruit: How To Use Prekese For Fertility, Fact Check: Fabricated Statement From Tom Hanks On Peter Obi Circulates Online. name of Jesus. 20. I reject every spirit of the coffin following me around, in the name of Jesus. 9. If you believe in prayer as a means of reaching out to your cre AIRTIME CHEAT: Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back From Any Network (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat). Every witchcraft money spent on my behalf, be withdrawn by fire. Father Lord, destroy every witchcraft curse upon my life by your fire, in the name of Jesusv. Powers, causing me to see suicide as the only best solution, die now, in the name of Jesus. Learn how your comment data is processed. 7. Anything in me supporting witchcraft embargo on my finances, come out with all your roots, in Jesus name.

Spirit of death and hell 5. Thank God for Pastor praying for me Sis. the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out O God arise in Your power and confuse my close oppressors, in the name of Jesus. Head manipulators Thank God for answers to your prayer. I cancel all the enchantments, curses and spells that are against me, in the name of Jesus. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the witches and wizards in the name of Jesus. You witchcraft foundation in my life be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus. RECEIVING THE ANOINTING OF FIRE Scripture Reading: Acts 2 Confession: Philp 4:13 Aggressive Praise Worship 1. Mandy News is not responsible for the content culled from external sites. Powers that wants me to die before my glory appears, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus, Acts 26:28 Almost thou persuaded me to be a Christian King Aggrippa did not become a Christian; he died a miserable death later

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook