aera registration fee 2022

What should I do if I become ill while at the meeting? The registration page will be updated to include additional ticketed events such as Division events in the next several weeks. Understand your session format functionality meeting or webinar, and review if and how you will use features such as screen share, chat, unmuting for verbal questions/comments, and polling. AERA does not offer additional special rates such as discounts for presenting authors, invited speakers, chairs, discussants, teachers, or other educators and researchers. The meeting will be held at the San Diego Convention Center, Thursday, April 21 to Tuesday, April 26. Are there any special discounts for registration? Myers Education Press National Longitudinal Surveys Be Aware of Fraudulent Registration Solicitations. If you do not have an AERA account, please selectActivate or Create My Accountandcreate a username and password.

Results generally come back in approximately 3 days.

National Student Clearinghouse 2022 American Educational Research Association.

Reaffirm your commitment to AERA and ensure that your member benefits, which include access to the latest research, important networking opportunities within the education research community, special member registration rates at the AERA Annual Meeting, and much more, continue without interruption. Springer Nature Due to the high volume of requests for changes we appreciate your patience.

1. The 2023 Annual Meeting is the associations first meeting planned from the beginning as a dual-component meeting, after the 2022 meeting was re-engineered to a hybrid model in October 2021 due to the rapid emergence of the Delta COVID variant.

MIT Press All other place-based sessions can only be accessed by place-based attendees. What is the registration deadline if Im attending virtually? After you log in, click My AERA or find it at the top of the page. The deadline to upload papers was March 28, 2022. Authors using the gallery can create a dynamic web-based presentation or they can simply upload a PDF of their PowerPoint (or another presentation format like Prezi) and benefit from all the advantages of the gallery. Join us in San Diego or virtually, April 21-26, for six rewarding days of ideas, engagement, networking, and professional advancement. Place-based registrants pay a higher fee, but they will be able to attend the online component at no additional cost. Note: You must login in advance to avoid missing or joining sessions late. All rights reserved. Set up your account if you have not already done so on a computer. Session 3 Recording: Tuesday, April 5, 2022; 1:00 2:15pm ET, SUBMISSION NOTIFICATIONS, PROGRAM CHANGES, AND PAPER UPLOADS. When will I find out if my submission was accepted? Check your email for how to login. Affiliate Group Space How do I reserve space for my organization to host a function during the 2022 Annual Meeting? We are working with the convention centers and headquarter hotels to incorporate social distancing protocols into our sessions and events. Visit Registration Information and Rates for virtual and place-based registration rates for the Annual Meeting. Once you complete your registration, your registration summary email will include a link to make an online hotel reservation. to reset. However, all place-based attendees must adhere to AERAs Proof of Vaccination and Masking Policy and Travel Information guidelines.

Will child care be available during the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting? Most sessions will be offered in real time (plus on-demand viewing later). No matter what your interests are, there is a resource for everyone, so dont miss this great opportunity to connect. You will see an Upload Final Draft Screen. AERA is doing our best to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. Brill

A strong public voice for education researchers through outreach activities such as news releases, position papers, and information relating to public or policy debates. Who do I contact for help with registration? Guest registration may be available at AERA Annual Meetings in the future. 2022 AERA Annual Meeting Registration, Housing, and Travel Information. Due to health and safety concerns, childcare will not be provided. 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005. The AERA Online Searchable Program reflects whether a session is place-based or virtual. General Information Housing andTravel

If a travel ban prevents AERA to cancel the place-based component, the Annual Meeting will be fully virtual and place-based registrations will be adjusted accordingly. 2-Year Membership and Annual Meeting Registration Discounts. Email: Login to your session 20 minutes early and enter the Green Room with your fellow co-presenters.

What if I need to make changes to my paper and/or session? Join your session Green Room 20 minutes in advance of your session to review functionality and roles with the Chair, co-presenters and the online platform tech support staff member. At the top of the page, click either yes or no to participate in the online paper repository. You can join AERA online. ICPSR at the University of Michigan If you forgot your username or password, please selectForgot Your User Name and/or Password? Set up your account if you have not already done so on a computer. Note, you must login to the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting online platform in advance, to gain immediate admission into the platform and avoid missing or joining sessions late. 2022 American Educational Research Association. Oxford University Press USA On the My AERA page, scroll down to the 2022 Annual Meeting and click 2022 AERA Annual Meeting Online Portal. The Message Center link is on the Welcome page. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Take advantage of all that AERA has to offer. 2022 American Educational Research Association. What are the headquarter hotels? Can place-based attendees access virtual sessions? University of Chicago Press Is proof of vaccination required to participate? Can I present virtually if my session is place-based? How do I prepare to be a virtual Chair, Presenter or Discussant? NCME It reflects whether a session is place-based or virtual. Watch the recorded training sessions on the AERA website to understand basic functionality to achieve an optimal experience.

For more details visit WERA Focal Meeting 2022. SUNY Press Chairs Watch the recordinganddownload slides. Visit the press center for more information. What do I do? Early Career Discount for New Members Ombuds, accessibility, and affiliated groups. Upload your paper and click the Accept and Continue button at the bottom right of the screen. Download the app AERA2022. StataCorp If you plan to participate in the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting virtually, you register as a virtual attendee and then login into AERAs online platform. Can I register onsite? Extended Discount for Early Career Members New members who earned doctorates in 2020 or 2021 will pay a discounted dues rate of $115, saving $100 off the cost of Regular membership.

What is the deadline? What is the registration deadline if Im attending the place-based meeting? How do I update it in the program? Each paper must have one or more presenting authors and all presenting authors must register for the Annual Meeting no later than March 30. How do I prepare for joining the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting via my tablet or smart phone? Information about session formats, room set-ups, audio visual, and other preparation tips will be available soon for place-based presenters, chairs, and discussants as we get closer to the Annual Meeting. For any questions on membership, please do not hesitate to contact the AERA Membership Team atmembers@aera.netor call (202)238-3200. If you prefer to mail or fax in your membership application, please download a copy of themembership form(PDF). Sessions are either fully virtual or fully place-based. Registering early as a virtual attendee allows you to get familiar with the platform to ensure you are able to log in and navigate the platform effectively. Teachers College Press International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement Eligibility will be determined based on such factors as illness or injury that precludes travel; disability that precludes travel; certified medical exemption from vaccination; change in travel regulations that precludes travel to the U.S.; or an unanticipated family health crisis. For AERA to provide a high-quality meeting experience, a fee-based structure for virtual participation is necessary. To access the Message Center, log in to your My AERA account. Who are the exhibitors? Wednesday, April 20, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm Exhibit hall and sponsorship opportunities. When and where will the 2022 Annual Meeting take place? In the Green Room, review roles with co-presenters and your dedicated technical representative, who will be available for support throughout your session. Will place-based sessions be socially distanced? If your question is not answered below, please email annualmtg@aera.net for assistance. MGH Institute of Health Professions Any AERA Annual Meeting registration solicitations that you may receive without first completing the registration process through AERA are not sanctioned and should be reported immediately toannualmtg@aera.net. Key dates, FAQ, and information about the dual-component format. Beginning January 1, 2022, members will receive online access to all AERA journals, at no cost, as a member benefit. Can attendees access a place-based session virtually? 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005. The deadline for all program updates is March 7, 2022.

As one cost-reduction measure for attendees, AERA will introduce for 2023 the long-awaited four-day annual meeting, which was to commence in 2020 before that years meeting was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Tuesday, April 26, 7:30 am 11:00 am. For the meeting format, attendees can be unmuted to ask live questions or share comments. Review chat function for hosts/co-hosts only (to communicate with co-presenters only during the session, behind the scenes). Where are the onsite Exhibitors? Be mindful of your comments after the session is being recorded. AERA Council and staff are appreciative of the multiple demands on scholars time, as well as of meeting fatigue, whether in person or online, said AERA Executive Director Felice J. Levine. To complete the Remote Access Request form click here. ClickMy AERAat the top of the page. Make sure to come to theSan Diego Convention Centeror log on to our Virtual Platform to meet with fantastic exhibitors. How do I redeem my 2021 credit to apply to my 2022 registration fee? April 19 AERA Gathering and Presidential Presentation, Responses to the 2013 Annual Meeting Theme, Leveraged Knowledge and Cyclical Inequality, Reading History and Learning about Policy and Peop, Poverty and Impoverishment in the Bay Area of Cali, Poverty and Education: Reflections on the AERA Con, Trying to Fix an Urban School - 2013 AM Theme, Annual Brown Lecture in Education Research, AERA 2021 Annual Meeting Registration Information and Rates, AERA 2021 Annual Meeting Registration Now Open. Registration rates for 2023 will not change from the place-based fees that have held steady since the 2018 Annual Meeting in New York. The World Education Research Association (WERA) will hold its 2022 Focal Meeting in coordination with the AERA Annual Meeting in San Diego. It reflects whether a session is place-based or virtual. ), and set up your personal agenda. Information on exhibits and sponsorship is available here. We strongly encourage attendees to join AERA through December 31, 2022, to be eligible for discounted registration for the Annual Meeting. On July 30, 2020,AERA announced it is shifting from holding a place-based 2021 Annual Meeting to delivering the meeting completely virtually. Those who have a carryover credit from the 2021 Annual Meeting will automatically see that credit when they register for the 2022 Annual Meeting.

All place-based attendees must adhere to AERAs Proof of Vaccination and Masking Policy. Questions regarding participation, registration and programming for NCME should be sent to ncme@talley.com. Latest Research and Developments in the Fieldwith two complimentary subscriptions from AERAs sevenhighly respected peer-reviewed journals (Note: Starting with the 2022 membership year, members will have online access to all AERA journals); discounts on AERA books plus Sage Publications and Corwin Press books; access to AERA online paper repository, an archival record of scientific presentations from 2010 and forward AERA Annual Meetings. New Member Benefit: Expanded Access to AERA Journals. QUICK LINKS:Proof of Vaccination |Accessibility and Inclusion Resources| Schedule at a Glance| Press Center| WERA 2022 Focal Meeting| Know Before You Go| Online Platform Help| 2023 Annual Meeting Call for Volunteer Reviewers. Plan for the Chair/Discussant (or his/her backup) to conduct a verbal, 5-second countdown before the session recording starts. Stay tuned for forthcoming announcements about additional assistance and discounts to help those with financial challenges participate rather than opt out, said Levine. Eligibility will be determined based on such factors as Illness or injury that precludes travel; disability that precludes travel; certified medical exemption from vaccination; change in travel regulations that precludes travel to the U.S.; or an unanticipated family health crisis. We hope to resume this service in 2023. Join or renew for two years and save $15 off the cost of membership dues. Attendees who wish to make a donation can do so during the online registration process, or by returning to the registration portal even after they have registered. If you do not have 2021 AERA membership, consider obtaining it first by clickingJoin/Renew AERAon theMy AERApage to receive the deeply discounted member registration fee. Pathable, Inc.

Note, you must login to the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting virtual platform upon completing the registration process. For housing assistance or to modify your reservation, please contact AERA Housing Customer Service at aera@connectionshousing.com or call 800-262-9974 or 404-842-0000. AERA is doing our best to ensure the in person experience is as safe as possible. On theMy AERApage, scroll down to the2021 Annual Meeting. Key sessions, professional development, AERA22 Insider, and the meeting theme. Join your session Green Room 20 minutes in advance of your session to review functionality and roles with the Chair, co-presenters and the online platform tech support staff member. The duration and modality (virtual or place-based) of each session is included in the AERA Online Searchable Program. Follow AERA on When are the onsite registration hours? What are the Best Practices for Chairs, Presenters, and Discussants to Prepare for Their Session(s)? Members who join or return during this time period will receive copies ofEducational Researchergratis through the end of the current year.

Send any changes to paper titles, authors, and session chairs and discussants to annualmtg@aera.net.

Networking Opportunitiesthrough 12 Divisions and over 150 Special Interest Groups offering a wide range of activities from mentoring programs, newsletters, webinars, listserv notifications of opportunities in your interest area, and an Annual Meeting drawing up to 15,000 with more than 2400 peer-reviewed sessions. Send an email to annualmtg@aera.net with your full name as well as the title of your paper(s) and a letter can be created for you. Questions? How do I make hotel reservations? For support, email: support@pathable.com. To complete the Remote Access Request form click here.

Session 1 Recording: Friday, April 1, 2022;1:00 2:15pm ET

As the largest national interdisciplinary research association of 25,000 members across the United States and around the world, AERA informs and enhances research practice; fosters high-quality education research; and strengthens communication andcollaboration between researchers, practitioners, and policy makers. 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005, Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, Download PDF Copy of 2022 Membership Form. The County of San Diego (County) has over 50 free COVID-19 testing sites throughout the region. How would I access food and medical care? Registration information and rates, housing, and travel details. Place-Based/Virtual Participation If you decide to use points for only a portion of your stay during the Annual Meeting, first make your reservation through hotel website. Please contact the AERA Meetings Team atannualmtg@aera.net. The 2022 Annual Meeting is a dual-component conference with sessions offered on-site in San Diego, CA,and other sessions offered on a virtual platform.

Can I use hotel rewards points to secure housing at one of the AERA Annual Meeting hotels? Attendees will engage in the session according to the designated modality as noted in the AERA Online Searchable Program. Take 10 minutes to login, set up your profile (add your credentials and a nice photo! If you plan to join via tablet or smart phone, download the app: search AERA2022.

For more details visit NCME 2022 Annual Meeting. Savings on 2023 Annual Meeting Registration, COVID Transition Discounts for Recent Doctorates. Click the upload link in the Action column located to the right of the title for the paper you wish to upload. Latest Research and Developments in the Field. Onsite registration will be available. The link to request meeting space is available in Affiliate Group Space. Register nowand join thousands of scholars from education research and aligned fields and disciplines in the 2021 AERA Virtual MeetingApril 8-12and select from over 2,200 sessions featuring high quality and timely education research. Are masks required? Submission Notifications, Program Changes, and Paper Uploads AERAs current policy does not allow for religious or medical exemptions. How do I prepare to present in person? Attendees on the virtual platform will have access to all virtual sessions as well as a selection of high-profile sessions being held in San Diego. gratis through the end of the current year. AERA is offeringcurrent Early Career members an additional year of membership at the discounted rate of $115. Rowman & Littlefield However, your registration should be completed at least 48 hours before you would like to login.

Due to the size, scope and logistical management of the meeting, AERA relies entirely on paid staff to fulfill essential needs. As a special incentive to recent doctorates and to further extend efforts to support early career scholars during the COVID-19 pandemic, AERA is offering an early career discount to non-members who completed their doctorates in 2020 or 2021.

Contact AERA: (202) 238-3200, annualmtg@aera.net, 2023 Annual Meeting Call for Volunteer Reviewers. If your question is not answered below, please email, Submission Notifications, Program Changes, and Paper Uploads. At the AERA Council meeting on June 17, 2022, members voted to temporally separate the place-based and online components of the 2023 meeting to maximize opportunities to present or attend either component or both, without a protracted single convening. American Institutes for Research Click on My Profile to update your information. Louisiana State University College Of Human Sciences & Education What is the process for i-Presentation?

New or returning members who join anytime between January 1 and September 30 will pay the regular dues rate, covering the period between January 1 and December 31 of the current year. Hager Sharp 2022 American Educational Research Association.

If you are sick and/or awaiting test results, it is advised that you quarantine in your room.

All place-based attendees will be required to wear a mask indoors at all AERA sessions and events except when eating or drinking.

There will also be a virtual component. The AERA membership year runs on a calendar basis. However, AERA strongly encourages attendees to pre-register for the Annual Meeting regardless of whether participation will be place-based virtual. All attendees in San Diego will have full access to the virtual component of the meeting irrespective of whether they are virtual presenters. Registration will remain open through the duration of the Annual Meeting. Review who is recording the session. Questions? Download PDF Copy of 2022 Membership Form. Include all relevant details of changes. To learn more, contact your Division or SIG leadership. All rights reserved. Registration for the Annual Meeting is open. 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005. Send all program updates including changes to paper titles, session titles, authors, and session chairs and discussants to annualmtg@aera.net. Concordia University Irvine The vaccination and masking policy does not apply to virtual attendees. Guest registration will not be offered this year. WestEd Does AERA have volunteers, scholarships or financial support for presenters and/or attendees? If you need to upload a further revised paper before the March 28 deadline, just follow the instructions above. Members who join or return during this time period will receive back issues of the appropriate journals. How do I upload my final paper? How do I visit AERA Annual Meeting exhibitors online?

Travelers are not required to quarantine. Press registration is also available to communications professionals at education institutions and organizations who help disseminate news about education research. Where would I stay if I cannot travel back home? If a webinar format, direct attendee comments to the chat because only written comments and questions are allowable in this format. Thursday, April 21 - Monday, April 25, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm 3. When will the Program Schedule be available? If a presenting author does not register for the meeting by March 30, their name will be removed as a presenting author. In addition, save $40 ($30 for student members) off the cost of the 2023Annual Meeting registration. Note, you must login to the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting online platform in advance, to gain immediate admission into the platform and avoid missing or joining sessions late. An email is provided to the first listed author, and the first author may invite other authors to work on a presentation. Scroll down on the page to the Submissions tab. Dedoose Then, contact AERA Housing Customer Service at 800-262-9974 or 404-842-0000 and provide the confirmation number so our housing team can book additional nights in the same room at the discounted group rate.

Proof of Vaccination/Masking Policy Questions? AERA members are committed to advancing knowledge about education, promoting evidence-based policies, and serving the public good, through high-quality, rigorous education research. If no presenting author has registered by March 30, the paper will be removed from the program. Notifications were sent November 1. AERA has announced the final dates for the 2023 dual-component Annual Meeting. AERA aims to deliver a virtual meeting with a structure that supports researchers at all career levels and areas of specialty who seek to present their work and connect in a vibrant convening space. 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005. For assistance with registration, please contact Registration Support at aerameetings@expologic.com or call (800) 893-7950 or (484) 751-5136. An exhibit area will provide for meeting times with publishers and others. I Am AERA How do I prepare to participatevirtually? If you have any questions about your membership, or if you prefer to renew by mail, fax, or phone, please contact the AERA Membership Team at (202) 238-3200 or members@aera.net. All rights reserved.

A number of AERA Divisions and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide scholarships to their members. The virtual Exhibit Hall is open Thursday, April 21, 2022Tuesday, April 26, 2022 and is found on the Exhibitor tab in the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting online platform/app. I emailed you about a program change, but I havent heard back. You cannot edit the paper once it has been uploaded. Guilford Press Session 2 Recording: Monday, April 4, 2022; 7:00 - 8:15am ET AERA has secured a discounted rate for several hotels near the San Diego Convention Center. Frequently Asked Questions. Why isnt the virtual component free? The AERA Meetings Team is working diligently to incorporate a vast number of changes into the program. In advancing these announcements, Levine emphasized the priority being placed on graduate students and early career scholars. How do I request an official Letter of Invitation from AERA? 2022 American Educational Research Association. Child Care WERA To update your personal information, log in to www.aera.net and click on the My AERA link at the top right of the page. Come and visit top publishers, research companies on the rise, technology experts, and many more. Include the title of the paper and the session along with the requested change. The National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME) Annual Meeting will be held at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter. Members of the media are invited toregisterto attend the2021 AERA Virtual Annual Meeting, April 8-12, for five days of cutting edge research, ideas, and engagement. Email annualmtg@aera.net to notify AERA and its health and safety provider about your impending results or positive diagnosis. What are the registration rates? How will each session type be facilitated and what will be the duration of each session? Although AERA does not offer group rates, AERA members receive a notable discount on registration. Registration Read theannouncementfrom AERA Executive Director Felice J. Levine and AERA President Shaun Harper. When will registration for the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting open? The virtual component will be held on an online platform on Thursday, May 4, and Friday, May 5. 1430 K Street NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005. Underneath the General Menu, click on Upload Final Paper.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook