finnair business class to bangkok

As all seats have easy aisle access, this configuration suits very well for single travelers. When flying Finnair Business Class within Europe and the Middle East, we will serve you a delicious premium meal or a lighter bite along with complementing beverages. The lounge had great views of the runway, and I enjoyed same hot dim sum in the restaurant area, although there were three chefs on hand if I wanted to pick a different hot dish. At about 58 I wasnt in any danger of going through the footwell, but the overhang of the screen did give a feeling of being enclosed. Breakfast was served 1.5 hours before landing. With the late flight time I was more than ready to skip dinner and a movie and get right to sleeping. Again, the presentation was very basic, the dish looked more like an economy meal. This photo also shows the monitor, which folds out by pressing the silver button. How does Finnair A350 seat compare against other Oneworld carriers? It sounds clich to call it an oasis of calm, but after the madness of getting out of Heathrow and Bangkok, the whole experience felt relaxed and professional and more than met my expectations for what a business class product should be (clean, on time, professional, and up to date soft product and entertainment). Finnair delivered an enjoyable long-haul business class on both flights, which made a very long flight seem to fly by. But there was no extra effort to make business class passengers flight more enjoyable, for example by actively offering more refreshments or something like that. finnair business class sit woman enjoy cool flightchic plus skyclub seats comfortably resting robert There are 2 versions of configuration. While I appreciated the foldability, the rotation around an internal point in the console meant that I found it awkward. I have used this flight regularly, and as a tall guy 64, I find the amount of leg room in the foot box varies.

I couldnt find it on the flight to Bangkok, although on the return a selection of crisps, chocolate, and soft candies were left in a basket (and replenished) on the business bulkhead on both sides. Your email address will not be published. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. For Business Class customers and Finnair Plus Gold members the internet access is complimentary for one hour straight any time during the flight, and its easy to purchase more time whenever you need it. It was quite OK, but not particularly tasty. The old Finnair seats are still pretty good as well but its been a long time since I flew in one of them. Enjoy furniture-like comfort with our entirely new Collins AirLounge seat that amplifies your personal space and freedom to move with its innovative contoured shell design. #avgeek #luxurytravel #miles #luxuryhotel, Copyright 2022 | MH Newsdesk by MH Themes, ITA Airways (Alitalia 2.0) A350 Maiden Flight Business Class Review, How to get hold of British Airways by phone, social media or email when you have a cancellation and want to rebook. Flying time was around 13 hours. During my visit, the lounge was almost empty (as you can see from the photos above).

Service on this flight was just average on Finnair standards. The USB charger wasnt particularly fast, but it did the job to charge my phone while I slept. Finnair uses the Miracle Lounge in Bangkok, which is also a Priority Pass lounge. We have a large variety of movies, TV shows, games and music available in various languages for your enjoyment. I just wanted to tell you that I am your biggest fan. Finnair also seems to have stopped their cinnamon bun and coffee service, which was disappointing as I really like cinnamon buns, but they are still available in the lounge (and tasty!). The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Please note that updating the cabins on all our A350 and A330 aircraft will take time. The footwell didnt seem limiting to me, however sliding between the divider and the side of the seat and under the monitor did make me feel rather enclosed. The side of the seat contained a decent reading light, the control handset, headphone plug, USB plug, and another plug. The flight attendants were all smiling, very attentive and professional. Thanks for all your advices, revies and videos! Extreme comfort, full flexibility, top-class service our Business Class is the embodiment of Finnair. Note! The seat itself has an adjustable armrest which can be raised or lowered by pressing the metal bit that looks like one of those old airline ashtrays. Prior to the flight, I've used the Premium Lounge of Finnair at Helsinki. But despite really bland presentation, the beef was delicious and had a spicy taste in it. Forbes contributor. For fans of Nordic airlines, it struck me as very similar to the pre-pandemic SAS business class approach. We flew over St Petersburg and Moscow then heading SE direction into Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Myanmar. His fascination with airplanes stemmed from visiting Kai Tak airport as a teenager. Finnair is amazing although sadly I didnt get a chance to experience their lounge at Helsinki because of the quick turn around although I will be coming back in January so If we get their I will review it for you. As a side sleeper the seats work fine, though I found they work better if you are sleeping facing the console section. Michele recently had the opportunity to try out the new seats on her trip to Singapore, so I thought I would compliment her review with one covering the old seats and my impressions of the food and service. There were quite many food items available, but their quality was average at best. We used stairs for boarding at a remote stand. He has spent some of the happiest times of his life in the air. The Light ticket clearly didnt suit the needs of a lady with six suitcases embarking at Bangkok, and I felt for the ground staff having to explain that she needed to pay for all six, not two like she was anticipating. The next up was an appetizer of gravlax with potato salad and quails egg. Across all four of our flights the FAs were very professional without seeming cold. Once we had landed and had deplaned and collected our hand luggage and then gotten to the brand-new terminal 3 at Chek lap Kok which is enormous we then rode a short train journey to the main terminal and onto imigration and baggage reclaim and were out of the airport and on our way to the Shamrock hotel where dad and I stayed for 2 nights before taking the next leg of our trip to the Philippines where I am now. I watched one film before retire to bed. On the right side of the seat, there is a small compartment, where headphones are located. That was a nice touch, however in cabins as quiet as the A359, chip bags rustling at 2:30 am were certainly louder and more noticeable than they may have been on another aircraft. Was your flight on the 5th September? finnair a350 samchui avianca b787 The lounge was very quiet, though it was starting to fill up by the time we left. The route took us out over Manchester and over the north sea and then to Helsinki the first leg was about 1hrs 35minuets weather permitting and then a quick 35minuet change over at Helsinki to our onward flight to Hong Kong. While there are a few lacking areas, such as the confusing ticket pricing, tiny amenities kit, potentially limited food amounts, and the lack of a mattress pad, these arent major deal breakers and I would be happy to book a Finnair flight again even on these seats. All this together with the ample stowage features, personal custom-design reading light and built-in USB A and C sockets, PC power and standard wireless charger help make yourself feel at home above the clouds. I was seated in row 25A which is a comfort plus seat and it was great to have a bit of extra space my father was in row 24C also a extra comfort seat I had the window seat which was great because We had a split seat in-between is that no one was occupying so it was easier to stretch out a bit and as a result I was refreshed when the breakfast came 1hrs before landing somewhere over china. All of our long-haul aircraft also offer on-board internet access, enabling you to work or enjoy your own entertainment during your flight. Ok, we were for perhaps 15 minutes as we arrived before the lounge was opened, but for the hour and a half we spent there it was very relaxing. The stunning waters of the Blue Lagoon off Malta. You can seeour current Business Class offers here. The tray table could be found tucked into the centre console and could be folded in half or moved about. One thing that might bother some travelers, especially if you are a tall person (over 190 cm / 62 or so), is the rather narrow foot space. The Finnair fleet is one of the most modern in Europe, with mostly Airbus aircraft. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you are not flying on Finnair business class, you access the lounge with Priority Pass or through Loungebuddy service by paying 28 euros (for 2-hour visit). Before landing in Helsinki, Finland the light meal was served. It may not be the flashiest but it is certainly a very nice way to travel. Salmon was fresh and delicious and also looked nice. After all, food tasting is very subjective. He enjoyed his flight his way, I enjoyed mine my way, and we disembarked ready to take on the heat of Bangkok. Alexa, play review Our menus are based on the flight time and destination, and there are always both Nordic and destination-oriented options available to suit your palate. READER REVIEW: The British Airways Cancellation Experience and what are your rights? It was about as enjoyable as a public space can get, and we took advantage of the well-stocked, easy-to-book showers to get refreshed. As a leisure route, the Bangkok aircraft are still sporting the old Zodiac Cirrus seats. The on-board product is the same across all Business ticket types (Light, Classic, Flex), except for Wi-Fi allowances. With Business Classic and Flex tickets, luxury starts already at the airport. read more about the new AirLounge business class seat here, how to choose wines during a business class flight, Review: Finnair New Business Class (A350) from Helsinki to Singapore, Review: Finnair (A330-300) Business Class from Helsinki to Bangkok, Review: Finnair (A330-300) Business Class from Helsinki to New York, Review: Finnair (A350-900) Business Class from Helsinki to London, Review: Finnair (A350-900) Business Class from Helsinki to Hong Kong, Review: Royal Jordanian (787-8) Business Class from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, Hotel Review: Waldorf Astoria Bangkok (King Deluxe Park View Room), Review: Qatar Airways (A350-1000) QSuites Business Class from Doha to Singapore, Vegas Hotels Caesars Palace, M Resort, and Flamingo Las Vegas, Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Video & Photo Tour, Great hard product Comfortable seat and quiet cabin of Airbus A350-900 makes the travel comfortable, Excellent IFE system and Bose QuietComfort headphones, Aboveaverage food and below average service. Finnair deserves some extra credit for their comfortableBose QuietComfortheadphones. Whenflying with Finnair, you get the full advantages of transfer-friendly Helsinki Airport. Want toknow more? Given Finnair is not expecting to complete the new seat rollout by the end of 2023 there is a chance, especially on winter leisure routes, to end up on this older seat. The bartender, who kept our champagne flowing, remarked that the lounge was very quiet compared to the pre-pandemic era which is not surprising given the lack of Cathay flights at the time. The amenity kit is the same sad little Marimekko pouch. You can check prices and book with Finnair here. While I have yet to trial the new seat, if the service is similar but with an even better seat, Finnair may yet become our one-stop preferred airline going both east and west. After a lounge visit, I walked a few steps towards the gate. Our meal service concept emphasises fresh, crisp flavours and destination-inspired elementsto pamper your palate with the finest Nordic delicacies. Your influence is making my flights only in business too, just have to book early and find cheapest way to buy those! The TV and movie selection was decent; not the level of vast selection as seen on Qatar, but also not the poor quality, limited selection as loaded on SAS. My one complaint was a lack of mid-flight nibble station. The renewed Terminal 2 withits spacious arrival and departure halls together with our schedules designed for short connection times, easy navigation throughout the airport and access to high-quality Finnair Lounges, we make your travel as smooth as possible. Most of our aircraft offer on-board internet access and a selection of Finnish and foreign newspapers in digital form, available through the Nordic Sky portal. I neednt have worried about seeing my partner on this flight because the divider, at both head and foot height, was more than enough to almost never see him.

I also enjoyed the new food concept of two small sides and a larger main. Thanks for sharing your Finnair experience Kwan. @hote, First time in the @lufthansa lounge and first time, Wow what a stunning meal at @lenclume Battles the, First time in beautiful Budapest but it wont be, Love this lounge. Blanket, slippers, and amenity kit were stored under the footstool. can check prices and book with Finnair here.

JAL has an evening flight to Tokyo which departed close to the same time as ours, which meant the lounge opened with about 3 hours before our flight departed. Whether you are working, reading or sleeping, well help you feel comfortable during your flight. My backpack, containing a small laptop, Kindle, and personal items, easily fit under the footrest in front, which is where I got the most storage and accessibility. My favorites airlines are Qatar and Emirates. The Light ticket looks like a great deal in online comparisons when shopping for a ticket, but is hand-baggage only, with no priority check-in or lounge, both of which can be purchased for a fee. The pouch is designed to live beyond your journey with Finnair and to be used countless times after your flight. Fantastic improvement! Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. I love your vid.s on YouTube. Our fully renewed Business Class cabin will gradually become available on our long-haul flights during 20222023. Eventually, I made it into the plane, to the familiar window seat 7A. Note: I was in 2H for London-Helsinki and 3H to Bangkok. As a recap, Finnairs Zodiac Cirrus business class seats are arranged in a 1-2-1 reverse herringbone configuration, a similar style can be found from Qatar Airways A380 (read our review here). Enjoy added privacy with an empty middle seat beside you on our flights within Europe and the Middle East operated with our Airbus A321, A320 and A319 fleet. The seat has been reviewed many times (read our Helsinki to Hong Kong review or Helsinki to London review). (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='BIRTHDAY';ftypes[3]='birthday';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);You can read how we look after your data here, Champagne travel on a Prosecco budget. Or something else? which also came across genuine and delivered with a smile. It was an early morning flight and I had only a few minutes to spare before boarding, so I decided to stop by at the official Finnair lounge, Miracle Lounge. For Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo members the service is complimentary for the entire flight. Its a good spot to put a water bottle or other small items. British Airways longest flight in First & Club World reviews B787-9 Santiago trip part 1, British Airways operated by Finnair wet lease Club Europe review + Heathrow Terminal 3 lounge crawl, on "READER REVIEW: Finnair business class A350-900 (original seats) Heathrow to Bangkok", I had a good look round @qatarairways new B787-9 P, This is how I always want to fly now. On departure we went straight to the Cathay Pacific lounge in Heathrow T3, arguably one of the two best in the entire airport. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hey Sam, The wine list was short but the white and red wines (Cte du Rhne) I drank were both very good. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. See all Business Class benefits on our ticket types page. It was past 1 am Helsinki time before the seatbelt sign was turned off, and after connecting from Heathrow I was tired. A substantial divider between seats means no chance of accidental footsie. Next to it is a storage compartment, opened in a similar manner. I got out the light, but comfortable, duvet and the large Marimekko-dressed pillow, fiddled with the seat controls until I found a decent sleeping position of Mostly Flat, and slapped on an eyeshade. Further thanks for the feedback on the JAL lounge there. A choice of Joseph Perrier Champagne, Blueberry juice or water is offered. Trip Report: Whats Flying Aer Lingus A321LR TransAtlantic Like? Flying often between HKT or BKK to AMS or BRU in business class, I tried two times to travel with Finnair. Hot, served buffet, cold poured drinks, and some darn good internet speeds made the time fly by. Bye. For reference, here is the Bangkok to Helsinki return where I changed our seats to window seats. Todays review is by reader Alexa. Tbh the Miracle Lounge at BKK looks quite a nice place from pictures but when I see the words also available via priority pass I oft roll my eyes imaging potential crowding/ struggling to find decent seats so knowing JALs lounge gets a solid thumbs up from another reader makes it less of a gamble on the day. Marimekko branded amenity kit, slipper, noise cancelling headset and a comforter are placed in every seat. However, as BA Executive Club Silver / One World Sapphire members, we were allowed one checked bag each, lounge access, and priority check-in. We are completely renewing our Business Class cabins on our entire long-haul fleet during 2022 and 2023. I had read rave reviews for this lounge before departure and was hoping it lived up to its reputation. I've had more Blueberry juice and chose to have Crayfish soup and fish for dinner. Sam, you did not mention your seat number on the A380? Good question, because Finnairs rather new tiered business class pricing has some idiosyncrasies and triggered a lot of pre-booking research. Farnborough 2022: Day 2 Orders from Boeing, Airbus, ATR and Embraer, Farnborough 2022: Boom Reveals New Four Engine Supersonic Overture Design, Ukrainian Antonov An-12 Cargo Plane Crashed in Greece, Trip Report: MEA Middle East Airlines A330-200 Beirut to Dubai, Trip Report: A Trip to Lebanon on MEA Middle East Airlines A321neo, Trip Report: Flying The Soviet Transporter IL-76 to Iraq, Data: Worst Airports and Airlines for Delays by Region, CEO Talks: Vistara CEO Vinod Kannan on Fleet and Network Expansion, 10 Travel Tips to Deal with Flight Delays or Cancellations. The new meal concept celebrates the flavours of our Nordic heritage as well as the local cuisines from our global network. I enjoyed the breakfast with gorgeous sunrise view from my seat. Overall the lounge was quiet, clean, had a good food and drink offering and various seating arrangements. From spring2022 onwards, you can enjoy our newelegant bistro-like meals served on Finnair-exclusive chinaware from Iittala. All our Business Class tickets include exclusive meal services paired with award-winning wines and beverages. finnair euflyer It isalso our pleasure to always serve your meals with a smile. When the dish arrived I was disappointed, thinking I had made a mistake. The new seat will become available gradually during 2022 and 2023 as part of our cabin renewal. Trip Report: Whats Flying RwandAir Like? Watch my video to see the experience in person! Currently, Finnair has only one Champagne option, Joseph Perrier Cuvee Royale Brut which was served in traditional Iittala Ultima Thule glasses. Once settled into the flight I order the oriental style spicy chicken with rice and vegetables and a glass or cup of orange juice which came with a vanilla sponge cake for desert and lallater during the mid way point free cheese crackers and complimentary chocolates with Orange juice as you can tell I didnt get much sleep as I was too excited I watched a couple of movies during the flight mainly Baywatch and then Guardians of the galaxy part 2. Considering our very late departure times, it worked, although the thought of eating a heavy meal of beef at 1 am was not that appealing. Amuse bouche (not listed on the menu) was some kind of cheese and jam. I was sitting in the AY Premium Lounge and saw a guy in a pink shirt looking like you, but wasnt sure back then. This included engaging with a young baby and toddler in the business cabin on the return flight. Champagne on, Great photo from @geram23 of the new @boeing 777X, At @fiafarnborough having a look at @qatarairways, A look at the @virginatlantic A330neo new Upper Cl, Here is one of the official photos of @virginatlan, First glimpse at the A330 neo Retreat Suite Upper, A quick recap of my Geneva trip with @genevatouris, Sunset drinks and tapas at Met Rooftop bar at @hot, Chocolate making class this morning - with a lot o, Dinner at @resto_de_la_plage with stormy skies ove, Now thats what I call a room with a view! #finedinin, Great to be back at one of my favourite restaurant, Travel companies, luggage, travel tech & apps, Flying the old Finnair business class seat on our Thai adventure, A note about Finnair ticket types & the benefits of One World status. During that time, some of our aircraft will still have the current full-flat seats. The large, soft pillow, matching the amenity kit, was waiting on the seat. As of now, the A350 aircraft are currently in use on our routes betweenHelsinkiandBangkok,Beijing,Hong Kong,London,Shanghai,Seoul,SingaporeandTokyo. There was no clear indication when the gate was supposed to open, and since the flight was delayed a bit, a little chaos started to build up. I found the seat responsive and easy to use, and I didnt need to use the handset. For Finnair Plus Platinum and Platinum Lumo members the service is complimentary for the entire flight. Funny coincidence! The 12.1 inch touchscreen was solid, responsive, and easy to use. Our flying time to Bangkok was 9 hours 25 minutes cruising at 41,000 feet with Mach 0.85 speed. 6 Airlines Still Fly the Boeing 747 Passenger Model in 2022, Red Air MD-82 Crash Landed at Miami Airport, Emirates A380 Landed in Brisbane with Gear Damage and a Large Hole, Farnborough Airshow 2022: Delta Orders 100 Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft, Trip Report: Etihad A350-1000 Inaugural Flight Abu Dhabi to Paris. Its also much smaller than the padded bit suggests, meaning that only small electronics could fit. The pillow and duvet were very comfortable and soft, however, and I think with one more component to the bedding set up, even if on request, it would make it much better. We were seated in the middle of the cabin 3D and 3H. Same with the dessert the cheesecake was really about a bite or two, but I found it to be enough at the time. I like many element of Nordic touch and design. There was also a bottle of water waiting for a thirsty passenger. Finnair is in progress of renewing their business class cabins during 2022 and 2023. Among other things there were different kinds of puffs (chicken curry, spinach, ham), fried rice and chicken sausage.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook