night club need you tonight

Check out more by Night Club on the duos official website. The same goes for Need You Tonight, a cover of the new wave/funk giants INXS. Please check back once the song has been released. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. What do you think searchers matchbox Written by: Andrew Farriss / Michael Hutchence. Los Angeles duo Night Club knows this, and as a teaser for their upcoming EP Black Leather Heart, they have released this fun, synth-laden cover of INXSs Need You Tonight. Call for essays, reviews, interviews, and list features. 'Cause I'm not sleeping Need help? Gonna live my life Cause Im not sleeping To move an annotation to different lyrics in the song, use the [] menu to switch to referent editing mode. Can't take it all Ive got to let you know Call for essays, reviews, interviews, and list features for publication consideration with PopMatters. Your moves are so raw Please download one of our supported browsers. Whatcha gonna do And give me a moment In between and amidst the bouncy verses, a heavy buzzsaw synth cuts in and out, adding a strong amount of propulsion to this already propulsive tune. Enjoyed everywhere. Lyrics for Need You Tonight by Night Club. I've got to let you know Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? I've got to let you know I've got to let you know Type out all lyrics, even if its a chorus thats repeated throughout the song, The Section Header button breaks up song sections. Gonna live my life What ya gonna do I need you tonight Send us your revision. And give me a moment Ive got to let you know Im lonely If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. So slide over here Highlight the text then click the link. Kavanaughs vocals, like the synths, rise and fall; for a few lines she will sing sweetly, only then to raise her voice to commanding heights. Ive got to let you know 1999-2021 PopMatters Media, Inc. All rights reserved. And give me a moment Cover Me Q&A: Whats your favorite instrumental cover? What do you think Hooks on tunes like Give Yourself Up are hard to shake off; they, as I put it in my review of the EP, are are designed to invade brains and stay inside for a long time.. What do you think Can't think at all I've got to let you know That makes me sweat Gonna live my life So slide over here Theres a dark, desperate, and sexy loneliness to the song (and INXS/Michael Hutchence for that matter) that we personally relate to. So slide over here How do you feel Whatcha gonna do Did you see an error? Come over here Also, musically, our new songs are moving towards a funkier, darker feel.

Ive got to let you know Youre one of my kind The Veldt Turn The Impressions Check Out Your Mind into Sludgy Shoegaze, Check Out Mike Dawes and Tommy Emmanuels New Acoustic Cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit, Good, Better, Best: Thunderstruck (AC/DC), Hear Amythyst Kiahs Acoustic Soul cover of Green Days Hitchin a Ride, Nitty Gritty Dirt Bands 'Dirt Does Dylan', Cowboy Junkies Songs of the Recollection, Cult Classics Vol. Night Club - Need You Tonight (INXS cover).mp3, Users who like Night Club - Need You Tonight (INXS cover).mp3, Users who reposted Night Club - Need You Tonight (INXS cover).mp3, Playlists containing Night Club - Need You Tonight (INXS cover).mp3, More tracks like Night Club - Need You Tonight (INXS cover).mp3. Essaying the pop culture that matters since 1999, Last year, the LA-based dark synthpop duo Night Clubcomprised of Emily Kavanaugh and former Metalocalpyse director Mark Brooksreleased Love Casualty, a minor but undeniably catchy EP. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. There's something about you boy And give me a moment 1: I Dont Even Think of You That Often (Leonard Cohen Tribute), Tim Bernardes Drops a Gorgeous Cover of the Beatles Long Long Long.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

, In the Spotlight: The Jaded Hearts Club (Supergroups #5), The National Turns "Never Tear Us Apart" Into a Song of Steely Determination, Night Club Gets Synth Happy with INXSs Need You Tonight. awful. Cover Me Q&A: Whats your favorite cover of an instrumental? Night Club is set to release a new EP, Black Leather Heart, in September.

All you've got is this moment21st century is yesterdayYou can care all you wantEverybody does, yeah, that's okay, So slide over hereAnd give me a momentYour moves are so rawI've got to let you knowI've got to let you knowYou're one of my kind, I need you tonight'Cause I'm not sleepingThere's something about you, boyThat makes me sweat, How do you feel?I'm lonelyWhat do you think?Can't think at allWhatcha gonna do?Gonna live my life, So slide over hereAnd give me a momentYour moves are so rawI've got to let you knowI've got to let you knowYou're one of my kindOh, So how do you feel?I'm lonelyWhat do you think?Can't think at allWhatcha gonna do?Gonna live my life, So slide over hereAnd give me a momentYour moves are so rawI've got to let you knowI've got to let you know, So slide over hereAnd give me a momentI've got to let you knowI've got to let you knowYou're one of my kind, Music begins with lyrics 2003 - 2022, 3.1 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. We realized that the song was a natural fit for our band, even though the original is mainly guitar-based. Theres something about you boy Night Club explains its rationale for choosing this cover: We chose Need You Tonight to cover for a few reasons. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. Im lonely You're one of my kind Im lonely So slide over here Oscillating between the syrupy aspects of bubblegum pop and dark synth music is a tactic that Night Club relies on often, but with results this enticing, one would be foolish to complain. I need you tonight Your moves are so raw this is where weve come: talentless, privileged brats mimicking true artists for the entertainment of other talentless, privileged brats who dont even remember the original. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Your moves are so raw Use Bold and Italics only to distinguish between different singers in the same verse. The track is accompanied by a black and white video of singer Emily Kavanaugh strutting through the streets of LA and embodying the excess and glamour of the 80s in a cheeky manner. You're one of my kind, Writer(s): Andrew Charles Farriss, Michael Kellan Hutchence, Made with love & passion in Italy. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Kuang, Horror Film The Empty Man Unmasks Internet Age Nihilism, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in Berlin: God, of Sorts, Is in the House, Viva Moz Vegas: Morrisseys Misguided Set List, Excess Whimsy Hinder Caesars Residency, Wire Finally Embrace the Old, Forbidden Bootleg Not About to Die, Debut Novel The Sturgeons Heart Navigates Tricky Currents. That makes me sweat Everybody does yeah that's okay You can care all you want The Strokes Mix Clario and Harry Styles Covers Live, Good, Better, Best: There She Goes (The Las), The Grahams Deliver a Subtle Twist to Mazzy Stars Fade Into You, Full Albums: The Velvet Undergrounds White Light/White Heat, Full Albums: The Grateful Deads Europe 72, Full Albums: Steely Dans Countdown to Ecstasy, Full Albums: Buffalo Springfields Retrospective, Five Good Covers: Faith (George Michael), Five Good Covers: Long Train Runnin' (The Doobie Brothers), Five Good Covers: Strangers in the Night (Frank Sinatra), Five Good Covers: Yesterday (The Beatles), Five Good Covers: Dirty Old Town (Ewan MacColl). The LA-based dark synthpop duo Night Club are at their wildly fun game yet again following last year's. PopMatters is wholly independent, women-owned and operated. Lyrics for this song have yet to be released. All you got is this moment, The twenty-first centurys yesterday Night Club manages to capture some of the angst of the original while putting their own, danceable spin on it. So how do you feel New Weds and Nearly-Deads: 10 Under-Appreciated Elvis Costello Albums, Translation As a Tool of Power: An Interview with Novelist R.F. Can't think at all (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This summer may be halfway over, but that doesnt mean there still isnt time for some choice sultry, hot nights. We thought itd be cool to hear the song with only synths and a female singer.. So how do you feel Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook