stitch and scrump crochet kit

Your link has been automatically embedded. This kit includes everything you need to crochet your own Stitch and Scrumpet. Dee=dec and ss is quicker than slst. Copyright LoveCrafts Inc. (and its affiliates). Using baby blue yarn, embroider 4 dots onto the blue eye. Pull the BOW CINCH PIECE over the BOW MAIN PIECE until the CINCH PIECE is centered. I emailed the company just now, so hopefully I will get a response. Belly Buttonwith baby blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]Fasten off, leave a tail for sewing. ^_^. Very easy to follow. I would also love to see your creation so dont forget to tag me (@olliehollycrochet) on Instagram or use the #olliehollycrochet! Members can get help with a crochet question, join in on a crochet-along , show-and-tell projects, and more. For questions or concerns regarding recent orders or product availability, please contact us. includes yarn, crochet needle, stuffing & everything else you need! Generally, ss means slip stitchin the UK, but here slip stitchis stated as "sl st.". Sew the completed bow to the center top of the head using the CINCH PIECEs tail. Fish Extender Shaped Like A Disney Cruise Ship, Super Bowl Sunday: Running Tech T-shirt Quilt Tutorial, Recap of the inaugural runDisney Avengers Half Marathon at Disneyland, RunDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon: new security procedures. Pattern in format PDF. i have NO idea what it means, i was wondering if you figured anything out???? Pin the arms to the side of the body and sew, making sure youre not covering the pink stripe around the neck.

Clear editor. Switch to mint yarn. Pull the tail to cinch the bottom up and tie a knot with the base tail. All rights reserved. *(SC 2, dec 1), repeat from * around (18). Pin and sew the bow onto the top of the head. This comment has been removed by the author. Sew the hairs on head. Turn, Ch 1, SC in each st till end of row (30).

If so I read thru the comments and one person posted a photo of the pattern. Please do not copy my patterns in any way. *(SC 1, inc 1), repeat from * around (12). Seller: margaretscollections (9,313) 99.9%, This is PATTERN ONLY not the finished doll. Upload or insert images from URL. If you wish to print out the pattern, you can purchase the ad-free, printable PDF of the Scrump Amigurumi pattern from the shop. make your very own stitch & scrump! with yellow yarn1 Ch 9, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 7sl st [8]2 Ch 11, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 9sl st [10]3 Ch 17, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 15sl st [16]4 Ch 11, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 9sl st [10]5 Ch 15, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 13sl st [14]6 Ch 9, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 7sl st [8]7 Ch 15, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 13sl st [14]Fasten off, leave a tail for sewing. Please leave me a comment down below (or contact me) if you have any questions about this pattern. Crochetville is woman-owned by two lifelong crocheters. 3 watchers, 0.1 new watchers per day, 25 days for sale on eBay. *(SC 3, dec 1), repeat from * around (20). *Scrump is a character trademark of The Walt Disney Company. I finished making my very first Fish Extender and it looks like a Disney Cruise Ship ! no dee or ss?? Bow Centrewith pink yarn1 Ch 13, dc in 3rd ch from hook, 10dc [11]Fasten off, leave tail for sewing. I think my favourite thing about this toy is that the imperfections actually add to it, which is great for me because Im not the best at sewing parts together. Whoa, those comments were brutal, I'm surprised Amazon listed those low rated comments first. Turn, SC 5 starting in 2nd st from hook (5). If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. HelloI have been looking for a pattern for awhile. Doing so also discourages me and will prompt me to stop sharing my patterns freely. *(SC 1 st, dec 1), repeat from * around (12). Thank you! Also, if you are having problems downloading the pattern please sent me a message and let me know! Send me an email when it's back in stock. So isthiswhat you are working on? Sew the eyes on. Sew body to head, making sure not to cover up the pink stripe around the neck. Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt . *(SC 2, inc 1), repeat from * around (24). *(SC 4, dec 1), repeat from * around (25). Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing. *(SC 1 st, inc 1), repeat from * around (18). *(SC 4, dec 1), repeat from * around (30). So Ive incorporated those adjustments to the pattern below. 0.1% negative feedback. Pack on the style with customizable accessories, clothing & bags. I had to work but finally got it where I could see it. 6 sts between the eyes. It took a LOT of trial and error, but I finally completed Scrump. If you have any questions OR corrections about the pattern Ill be glad to help you. Its just a poor poor pattern.

Join arm to body by SC in the next 4 stitches, SC in next 2 stitches of body, join 2nd arm to body by SC in the next 4 stitches, SC in next 2 stitch of body (12). Pinch the centre of the Bow Body, place a pin to mark if you want. Right Eyewith black yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]Fasten off, leave a tail for sewing. Won't you join us? yeah that is really disappointing, to Hear that, i have seen small business entity has the best products and theire qulatiy also is the best, inpist of big brand buisness entity's. All rights reserved. Bow Bodywith pink yarn1 Ch 22, hdc in 3rd ch from hook, 19hdc, turn [20]2 Ch 1, 20hdc, turn [20]3 sc2tog twice, 12sc, sc2tog twice, turn [16]4 (inc) x 2, 12sc, (inc) x 2, turn [20]5-6 Ch 1, 20hdc, turn [20]Fasten off, weave tails in. The abbreviations should be defined in the pattern. Find out more about how we use your personal data here. Please do not reprint, sell or claim the pattern as your own. Stuff head. Just checked the pdf and it says 3.5mm in the pattern itself. Nothing to lose. , The Year of the Tiger pattern is now LIVE on my si, Happy New Year, everyone! Top of right eye: 2 rows below the top of the left eye. Turquoise Blue, Pink, Yellow, Baby Blue, Royal Blue, and Black Yarn (worsted weight), Black, Red, Yellow Embroidery Thread (You can also just use yarn in those colours, but the details wont be as accurate and fine). Please let me know in the comments what you would like to see next! If you wish to utilize the free patterns, you may do so on my site. Thank you so much for your understanding and for being respectful! Condition: Used, Condition: New open box - 100% complete - mild scuffing/marks on outer box.

Item: 185452448437 Scrump measures to be about 8 inches tall (if you do not factor in the hair). Youre free to make as many as you like for you and your loved ones, but please, dont sell, distribute the pattern or sell the finished product! *(SC 4, inc 1), repeat from * around (36). This is Scrump. Whether you're learning to crochet for the first time or you've been doing it for years, this kit is a fun way to pass the time. People said they got no response back from company in regards to their questions about the pattern and many said they ran out of yarn. kitchener bangla placket When its secure enough, make sure the tail is coming out of the bottom of the bow. This will be my 5th year running it as a legacy runner. sl stshort ends of the rectangle together to make a tube. Uncached Time = Wed Jul 20 21:30:56 CDT 2022, Cached Time = Wed Jul 20 21:28:11 CDT 2022, Cached Time = Wed Jul 20 21:30:56 CDT 2022, Cached Time = Wed Jul 20 21:28:21 CDT 2022, Cached Time = Wed Jul 20 21:28:19 CDT 2022. *(SC 5, inc 1), repeat from * around (42). Run the thread through a couple more times to secure. Sew the eyes (black button on left side and blue botton on right side) between R9 and R10, give space about 7-8 sts between them. Please do not copy and post the pattern onto your site. I am crocheting Stitch and Scrump from the movie "Lilo & Stitch" and in the directions it appears multiple times to "dee." Turn, SC in 2nd st away from hook, SC to end of chain (30). But her head is too big.Lilo Pelekai, Being ambitious, I wanted to see if I could experiment and create my own crochet pattern.

9,313+ items sold.

Copyright 2004-2021 Crochetville LLC. Stuff leg. After completing Scrump, I realized that I probably shouldve (1) made the head a little wider, (2) made the belly a little bigger, and (3) placed a red band around her neck. Leave a review if you feel like it, Id love to know what you think of my work! You have just created your very own Scrump amigurumi doll! I know some places (not just Amazon) pester you almost immediately to rate the 'thing' you bought, and about all you can say is 'the packaging was or wasn't damaged'because you haven't had a chance to use the gadget or get your head in the crochet pattern (in fact, the first comment in the '5' rating was "can't wait to get started!) If youre referring to the shop listing page, thats a typo from copying and pasting, apologies! Some of the links on this page will earn us a commission if you make a purchase through them. st into 1st st of chain to make a round (12). I don't have the right color of yarn yet so I will have to wait to make.Thanks for sharing. There's talent. Copyright 2004-2021 Crochetville LLC. *(SC 6, dec 1), repeat from * around (42). Weave tail of LEFT LEG into the inside of the body while crocheting. This is Scrump. Use a stitch marker to keep track of rounds. For your reference, my bow was sewn into round 2 of the head and the hair immediately behind it. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. 19 FLO, sc in all sts [28]Fasten off, stuff, weave the pink tail in. Turn, SC 9 starting in 2nd st from hook (9). Please see pictures, Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt New, 3 Sets Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump Mouse + Duck Ariel + Cinderella F21, New Disney Stitch Crochet lilo cartoon yarn knitting crafts set stuffed coffee, Classic Disney Crochet Kit Includes Donald and Mickey NEW (Open Box). Disney STITCH & SCRUMP Crochet Kit (Lilo & Stitch Movie) Brand New, Classic Disney Crochet Kit Includes Donald and Mickey Open Box, Disney Store Lilo & Stitch Crochet Kit Scrump Gift Set Retired NEW IN BOX, Classic Disney Crochet Kit Includes Donald and Mickey NEW Thunderbay, Disney Lilo and Stitch Crochet Craft Kit - Make Stitch and Scrump, Disney Princess Crochet kit Cinderella Ariel includes yarn hook eye beads etc, Disney FROZEN Crochet Kit Includes ALL You Need To Make Elsa & Anna + Book NEW, NIB Disney Classic Crochet Book Kit 12 Projects Includes Materials Retail $24.95. Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores. 255 characters remaining, 25 characters maximum Powered by Invision Community. ages: 3+ (choking hazard small parts | adult supervision required). *(SC 1 st, dec 1), repeat from * around (8). You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email. UQi"#xb^*EtBL' d 8,RZXL38*L|`p/wSH'wOXt*:hHp'D"_e^bA$Y($!i2hGv`kO&ZeY^gS6%vOTm78Q^;,#, "i%fec.M;v6)J~`X:i.q:n8BcX4cYqhE8{q starting with turquoise blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]4 (inc) x2, 7sc, (inc) x 2, 7sc [22]5 sc, (inc) x 2, 9sc, (inc) x 2, 8sc [26]6 inc, 4sc, inc, 7sc, inc, 4sc, inc, 7sc [30]7 (4sc, inc) x 6 [36]8-10 sc in all sts [36]11 (4sc, dec) x 6 [30]12-13 sc in all sts [30]14 5sc, dec, 14sc, dec, 7sc [28]15-18 sc in all sts [28]switch to pink yarn **When you cut the turquoise blue yarn, make sureto leave a long tail. As she pointed out its not well written and looks as if two different patterns were merged as there is a huge difference in the writing style from page 1 to page 2. Use the image thumbnail buttons to jump to a slide. funko minis disney princess jasmine vinyl figure, minnie mouse nail dryer & nail polish set, disney mickey mouse & friends pez dispenser & candy, disney kid's tea set - disney princess/frozen, Disney Stitch kid's lunch box 7.5in x 9in, disney/pixar incredibles 2 action figures 2-pack, california transparency in supply chain act. Do not cut tail. *(SC 5, dec 1), repeat from * around (36). Location: Bean Station, Tennessee, US,

I made her. Please see pictures, Model: Stitch & Scrump, Modified Item: No, Country/Region of Manufacture: China, Custom Bundle: No, MPN: 710346st, Brand: Disney Keep your creative spirit in full bloom all year long. Switch to red yarn.

It can be quite an addiction. Using black yarn, embroider the black part of mouth using a backstitch. All rights reserved. New open box - 100% complete - mild scuffing/marks on outer box.

Will update if I do!! I noticed the crochet hook size used on the free Scrump pattern was 3.5 mm and the hook size on the purchased pattern was 5.00 mm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Embroider some vertical lines on top of the mouth with red embroidery thread or pink yarn. I am sure the "dee"s are decreases. Why is that? All rights reserved. Registered office: 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware 19808, U.S.A. Scrump is a handmade toy that Lilo made herself. Weave tails of ARMS into the inside of the body while crocheting. *(SC 3, dec 1), repeat from * around (24). *(SC 13, inc 1), repeat from * around (30). Wrap the bow centre around the centre point of the bow body and sew through the middle of the bow body. Thank you so much. Create your favorite characters with this Stitch & Scrump Crochet Kit. Using light blue yarn, sew on large blue button for left eye. If you have an issue with how I choose to share my free patterns on my site, read this. Anyone have big cr, Update: Ive found my testers!

It, Its almost time to say goodbye to the year of t, Getting ready for the little ones arrival! (Resuming from RIGHT LEG) Chain 1,sl st4 to close the RIGHT LEG (thru front 3 loops only), chain 6,sl st4 to close the LEFT LEG (thru front 3 loops only),sl st4 along back of LEFT LEG, SC 6 along the chain,sl st4 along reverse side of RIGHT LEG (28). TERMINOLOGYst(s): stitch(es)ch: chainsc: single crochethdc: half double crochetdc: double crochetinc: two single crochets in one stitchdec: invisible decrease, single crochet two stitches together through the front loops onlysl st: slip stitchFLO: crochet only in the front loops (loop closest to you) of each stitch() x # : repeat anything in the parenthesis however many times the number indicates[#]: total number of stitches for that row#sc: one sc in the following # stitches#(h)dc: one hdc or dc in the follow # of stitchessc2tog: single crochet 2 stitches together. 4-plyYellow yarn (hair and sewing button), 4-plyBlack yarn (mouth and sewing button), Changing yarn colors - I recommend watching this. This is the best pattern I have seen for scrumptious. e6)EIgf"{lf||U7$8GzR'F5'_)F]TH_rGetd|lF hV23dp",5g;p~Y7U?K Free Ariel Little Mermaid Amigurumi Crochet Pattern, Lilo and Stitch Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Notes, Free Lilo and Stitch Amigurumi Keychain Pattern, Year of the Tiger Lunar New Year Amigurumi Crochet (Pattern Only), Bernadette Elf Outfit Christmas Amigurumi Crochet (Pattern Only), Elf Spaghetti and Maple Syrup Christmas Ornament Amigurumi Crochet (Pattern Only), Friendsgiving Food Amigurumi Crochet Bundle (Pattern Only), Meet ChiBee @ohanacrafts newest patter, Spring is in the air! You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt, Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt 2, Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt 3. Join our email list to receive our Weekly Ad, special promotions, fun project ideas and store news. I am sure that it is its own stitch, but I cannot figure it out. Help other shoppers make informed decisions by reviewing your purchase. If the yarn needle cannot fit thru the button holes, use a looped piece of thread to thread the yarn into the hole. SC in each st around (12). Pin the legs to the bottom of the body and sew. Sew the necklace, and add one more button on its body. Also when you are on page 2 doing the nails I am sure the "de" is double crochet and ss is slip stitch. with turquoise blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]4 (2sc, inc) x 6 [24]5 (3sc, inc) x 6 [30]6 (4sc, inc) x 6 [36]7 (5sc, inc) x 6 [42]8 (6sc, inc) x 6 [48]9 (7sc, inc) x 6 [54]10-16 sc in all sts [54]17 (8sc, inc) x 6 [60]18 sc in all sts [60]19 (8sc, dec) x 6 [54]20 sc in all sts [54]21 (7sc, dec) x 6 [48]22 (6sc, dec) x 6 [42]23 (5s, dec) x 6 [36]24 (4sc, dec) x 6 [30]25 (3sc, dec) x 6 [24]26 (2sc, dec) x 6 [18]27 (sc, dec) x 6 [12]Fasten off, stuff fully, close hole. Classic Disney Crochet Kit Includes Donald and Mickey 2015 NOB. Pasted as rich text. I was using this pattern because I was going to be stitch for Halloween and I think that is the best Halloween costume! Display as a link instead, By purchasing the printable version, you are supporting me directly. Paste as plain text instead, Everyone is welcome, from the self-taught beginner to the experienced crocheter. The 5th Annual Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend starts tomorrow. *(SC 6, inc 1), repeat from * around (48). If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to the free pattern on the blog.

I make it clearly and easy to understand. Top of Left Eye: Row 9. 25 characters remaining. *(SC 7, dec 1), repeat from * around (48). Sew the HAIR bundle to the center top of the BOW CINCH PIECE (opposite the CINCH PIECEs tail). Numbers in () indicate number of stitches at the end of that round or row. Just pm me! *(SC 1, dec 1), repeat from * around (12). Left Eyewith royal blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]Fasten off, leave a tail for sewing. Sew the tail of yarn to the center of ribbon, wrap the yarn several times, then sew the ribbon in front of hairs. Share your craft and knowledge or pick up some tips. You may sell products made from this pattern but please clearly credit the design to me, Abby Sy of Ollie + Holly and provide a link to my blogwww.OllieHolly.com. Sew the bottom of the hair together, making sure youre zig zagging it as you stitch (like with a drawstring bag). Disney Stitch Crochet Kit. Copyright 2021 - Ollie + Holly by Abby Sy. Thank you so much and congrats to you and your family! 50 characters remaining, 255 characters maximum Roll the base of the HAIR strands together into a spiral bundle. Using black embroidery thread or black yarn, stitch an X onto the centre of the belly button. tj@E Stuff head. See More. The positioning of the arms and legs dont have to be perfect, since Scrump is a handmade rag doll and should look hand made. Using black yarn, sew on small blue button for the navel. Continue to Body Row 1. Your previous content has been restored. I As a runner, sometimes I have a hard time retiring my old running shoes. But then these shirts just pile up RunDisney + Comic books + Cosplay = 13.1 miles of Geek Heaven! ~Materials~ Crochet hook 3.5mm & 4mm Yarn in Mint Green, Pink, Yellow (for the hair) and a piece of Black (for the mouth) Stuffing Three buttons, one in Light Blue, one in Black and one in Blue, in increasing size Yarn needle, scissors, white glue and glue A piece of red ribbon. and then you competiors hire people and do bad reviews on them.. and eventually sales gows down You can post now and register later. Just to add. It's amazing how many shirts you can accumulate from running races. ~Dimensions~ The finished amigurumi is about 24cm (9.5) without the bow and hair (which are about 14cm/5.5) tall. Now that's interesting. If you use different yarn , it will be fine, only the finished stuff will be different slightly. Pattern for all parts (except the hair and bow main piece) are worked in unjoined spirals. This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): 50 characters maximum Be the first to share a project with other makers! The size though may differ, depending on the yarn and hook size you use. By copying or distributing my patterns without permission, you are making it difficult for designers like me to continue doing what I love. i am also working on this and i see it is definitely not a typo. Your email address will not be published. View our disclosure policy for details.

Permission is NOT granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind. Copyright 2021 Ollie + Holly by Abby Sy. Thanks for letting me know! Ready to take your passion for jewelry making to the next level? We dont have enough info to guess what it means. You cannot paste images directly. Thank you for being respectful and for your understanding! Using pink yarn, embroider 13-14 straight stitches across the mouth. Note: To protect my work, I have disabled right click and printing on my site because I have experienced theft in the past. Ch 1, Close both ends with SC thru all 4 loops in next 4 st (4). Sometimes looking at the photo helps. Registration no: 5538708. You can do a search for pattern with designer name and sometimes find info. The first comments shown are the lowest ratings and pretty specific about how poor the pattern and kitis overall. This is a product carousel with rotating slides. Here is proof that I dont need to buy expensive luggage to have Disney luggage. *(SC in next 1 st, dec in next 1 st), repeat from * around (8). *lzm7TxV4*LcyszuxO1KfW3< .;D7]^~D4c h_. (12 pages) Patten and photos step by step. P.S. Heres the final Lilo & Stitch amigurumi pattern to finish off the week! High amount watching. Youll now be able t. If you wish to print out the pattern, you can purchase the ad-free, printable PDF of the Scrump Amigurumi pattern from the shop. Weave the tail in. Renew your look with decor that'll help you soar into spring! Since my Stitch doll turned out a success , I decided that I wanted a Scrump doll to go along with Stitch. Free Scrump from Lilo & Stitch Amigurumi Pattern. Congrats! PDF INSTRUCTIONS ONLY for Amigurumi Scrump, inspired by Lilos little Voodoo doll from Lilo and Stitch. ($6 CAD). Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings. Which specific features you liked or disliked, and why. Sew the hair right behind the bow. *(SC 3, inc 1), repeat from * around (30). https://www.ollieholly.com/blog/2019/03/09/free-scrump-from-lilo-amp-stitch-amigurumi-pattern. Disney Crochet Kit Stitch + Scrump - Includes Needle, Yarn, Stuffing, Felt . The difficulty level of this pattern is Easy/Intermediate and this pattern is written in US crochet terminology. If not you really need to contact the designer and especially if you purchased the pattern. I decided that I wanted a Scrump doll to go along with Stitch. Maybe typos. Pin the body to the head, making sure that the wide side of the body is facing you. /Rttm%fH~ 0Dw).TQPfK7_jN"jqp- \0%am=Un0}#4kaF iP"O': :wuztQNo&mfnPc 23/gsFh^hcrda~:}@L{@% \2sDOc9n'VBm@'q>Q dk%5vG#N5MK2I|:i]^W.LUrM"|ilaF[ Using yellow embroidery thread or the yellow yarn you used for the hair and stitch an X onto the centre of the black eye. I don't know what it means and I don't think it is a typo because it is said multiple times throughoutthe pattern. Make 2with turquoise blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]4-5 sc in all sts [18]6 (7sc, dec) x 2 [16]7 sc in all sts [16]8 (2sc, dec) x 4 [12]9 (2sc, dec) x 3 [9]Fasten off, stuff lightly, leave a tail for sewing. . You've a ready mind. I am also using the kit for Stitch and there are no instructions or abbreviations listed in the kit for (dee). Your support allows me to continue to create new patterns and maintain the site! This is disappointing, I'd have hoped Disney would have 'vetted' their products better. Pin the bow, hair, and eyes to the face so that you can see everything together and have a better idea of where each component should be. The Spring Ami Super Pack is, One of the first patterns Ive ever designed! Turn, SC 7 starting in 2nd st from hook (7). Thats how I would work it. Also, I am assuming the pattern is in US terms, and "ss" is not on the abbreviation sheet. You will be sewing the body tothe head with the turquoise tail. With black embroidery thread, embroider a mouth onto the face. New selection may affect price, shipping options and product availability, The size of finished doll is approximately The size of finished doll is approximately 12 cm ( 4.8) width 9 cm ( 3.6 ), Pattern using 3/0 crochet hook (3.25 mm) and cotton yarn. The Crochetville forum was founded in 2004 as an online place for crocheters to gather and encourage each other. Make 2with turquoise blue yarn1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3-4 sc in all sts [12]5 (5sc, inc) x 2 [14]6 (5sc, dec) x 2 [12]7 (2sc, dec) x 3 [9]8-10 sc in all sts [9]11 (sc, dec) x 3 [6]Fasten off, stuff lightly, leave a tail for sewing. Ships to: US & many other countries, On 1/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, Emily Crochet said: On 1/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, Granny Square said: What does "Dee" and "SS" Mean in Crochet? My scrump its so beautiful. 1 sold, 0 available. *Note: I worked in continuous rounds (vs. joined rounds) unless otherwise stated. Thank you so much, The Gift Giving Ami Super Pack is on sale no, Then I traveled through the seven levels of the ca, Happy December 1st!!! All rights reserved. bring your favorite lilo & stitch characters to life with this adorable crochet kit! Ill fix it now.

It ended up taking me OVER A MONTH to design an After my son received an amigurumi Stitch toy a few years ago from a hospital volunteer, I was fascinated by the art of crocheting stuffed "Where shall I put you? At the end of each round, move marker to loop on your hook. Celebrate the joy of creating! Sew the mouth by using black yarn, then by using red yarn sew some vertical lines on it. Whether you liked or disliked the product. It's free to become a Crochetville member! Disney Stitch Crochet Kit. *(SC 1, inc 1), repeat from * around (18). Copyright 2008-2022 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. Everything you need to make fabric projects fabulous, Give paper craft projects your stamp of approval, Say hello to gorgeous florals for every occasion, Where party essentials are always on the table, Let your creative side shine one masterpiece at a time, Yarn must-haves and needle art necessities, Explore our newest selection of seasonal treasures.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook