7 powerful spiritual warfare prayers

Follow the powerful 8 prayers of authority below and put the devil on the run: Father, I can sense the power of darkness trying to surround me. Then do spiritual warfare. I love You! I stand in Christ and the victory is mine. A helpful guide to freedom, How To Do Spiritual Warfare For My Child: A helpful guide, One POWERFUL Deliverance Prayer To Pray For Your Child. His Word is so much more powerful than our opinions or spoken self-determination. Invite the Holy Spirit into your home. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Encouraging teenagers to serve in the church.

Just pray for Gods perfect will and calling to manifest in your childs life. You will be awesome. That means You are always with me and that includes every spiritual battle! Fill me fresh and new with Your power. Hold on to them and release your child into Gods inheritance.

Release the blood of Christ against him.

Check this out! However, I look to You and Your Word. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. But next to just praying nice prayers like: Please, Lord bless my Child, protect him/her. O Lord, how excellent is Your Name in all the earth! You are the parent. 1 John 5:4-5 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. What people had the most influence on your own personal development? Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior? Lord, I am sorry for allowing the temptations thrown at me to overtake me today. I thank You for establishing an impenetrable shield of protection around me, in Jesus Name. (A Helpful Guide), link to All 29 Miracles in The Book Of Acts in Chronological Order, How-Tos on Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance Ministry, Basic Questions On: Healing, Deliverance, Miracles, Faith, Prayer, & Spiritual Warfare Answered, Healing & Deliverance Academy (H&D Academy), What Is Self-Deliverance?

Hallelujah! Amen, I extol You in praise! You will set the bar your child will hold himself/herself to. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yeshuahboyton_com-box-4','ezslot_12',845,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-box-4-0')};It doesnt matter how old they are if they are disobedient, backslidden, or if they are real angels. Fill me with Your strength so that I might fight this war brought against me. In Jesus Name, amen. My hope is in You and I stand on Your promises of victory! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Shipping Method Amen. Taking part in a service project or church mission trip as a family. Spiritual warfare is not so much a type of prayer as it is something we experience when we pray.

If I have been tempted to anger, impatience or lust, cleanse me of those temptations, and replace them with Your love, joy and peace. Please dont allow Satan to tempt me in this today. The older our children get the bigger their realm of people influencing them will be. Please, Lord, stop all thoughts of sexual promiscuity from plaguing me. If he/she is more the leader type, release him/her in prayer into the leadership calling. Your email address will not be published. An admitted Bible fanatic, he feeds his addiction to God's Word by watching many commentaries on video to grasp as much of the scriptures as he can so that he can create Bible-based prayer to pray over people. Now, lets look at what God has given.

Bless it, encourage him/her. Help me to rise above their jesting. I thank You for Your faithfulness, Lord! Encourage them to explore and discover the gifts and talents God has given him/her. Put on the full armor of God! Father, I reach out to You and seek Your strength. It is written: Your latter years will be greater than your former years. Glori to God. Here are some of their results. The enemy doesnt stand a chance when we pray with authority in Jesus Name.

Thats why its so important that you pray from early on for good Christian friends and Godly leaders in your childs life. (Job 1:10). Ephesians 6:11-12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. We anchor our life in God in everything we do, to remind ourselves that the ultimate goal in life is to return to a blissful relationship with God. Come Holy Spirit, renew me, fill me with Your love, peace and joy. Your peace which surpasses all understanding. You have won! Either way, I believe this article will bless you. Pray fervently in spiritual warfare for their salvation.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Remind me of how great You are! If you like what you're reading, you can get free daily updates through the RSS feed here. Make me an authentic witness to Your resurrection, Your victory over sin and death, and Your loving presence among all men. Its a totally free resource to help you move past lifes struggles into spiritual empowerment. 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. You put Gods armor on by faith.

84%!!! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yeshuahboyton_com-leader-4','ezslot_13',827,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-leader-4-0')};If you dont quite know what I am talking about, you can check out our free Healing & Deliverance Academy (H&D Academy) on this website.

I need to declare what Your Word says about this situation. Novena Prayer, Support Us if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yeshuahboyton_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_15',686,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0')};This point goes hand in hand with my previous point. Their souls are in the hands of the enemy and they dont know it! About Us Our Contributors, Psalm 91 Help me to continue to build my faith in You and Your Word. Picture Credit: Dake's Annotated Reference Bible Copyright 2013 You can do the impossible in the situation I am in. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yeshuahboyton_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_19',825,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-narrow-sky-1-0')};There is also the possibility that you guys allowed your child to be exposed to a certain influence so that this violent anger had the right to come in. Give me wisdom to know what to do during every battle I face in Jesus Name! Copyright 2010-2022 Telling Ministries LLC. Father, I raise my hands to You in adoration. Amen, My heart is grieving for those I love that are lost! Whoever dwells in the shelterof the Most Highwill rest in the shadowof the Almighty.I will say of theLord, He is my refugeand my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.Surely He will save youfrom the fowlers snareand from the deadly pestilence.He will cover you with His feathers,and under His wings you will find refuge;His faithfulness will be your shieldand rampart.You will not fearthe terror of night,nor the arrow that flies by day,nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,nor the plague that destroys at midday.A thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand,but it will not come near you.You will only observe with your eyesand see the punishment of the wicked.If you say, TheLordis my refuge,and you make the Most High your dwelling,no harmwill overtake you,no disaster will come near your tent.For He will command His angelsconcerning youto guard you in all your ways;they will lift you up in their hands,so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.You will tread on the lion and the cobra;you will trample the great lion and the serpent.Because heloves me, says theLord, I will rescue him;I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name.He will call on Me, and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him.With long lifeI will satisfy himand show him My salvation.. I bind and break every stronghold that has come against me. This site also participates in other affiliate programs like Christionbook.com and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. Father, please use me to shine the light of truth to them! Prayer is a part of our spiritual armor. Get my Most Searched Lists of Prominent, Miracle-Working Bible Characters to save you time in your Bible Study. link to Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Prayer?

Bless what God is doing in his/her life. I will proclaim to the masses that the war is over! This site is owned and operated by Yeshuah Boyton.

Those are all important factors if you think about it. When you pray, you need to pray with boldness. Daily Effective Prayer is a participant in affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amen. And so can He do this with your child. Go ahead and steal that candy bar, no one is looking. What can I do?

For our struggle is not against enemies of flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places (Ephesians 6:11-18). I will keep my shoes laced tight to deliver the good news, hoping that some will come to know You. I once was lost but You found me. Daniel, Your email address will not be published.

Lord, I have failed You today but I will walk forward with my head high knowing that this was only a battle.

Amen, I know my weaknesses and so do the demons. Fill me with boldness to continue to stand strong in You and fight the devil whenever he raises his nasty head! With Your power and the Holy Spirit I can pull down and destroy what he is trying to bring against me. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for awakening my sleeping spirit and bringing me into Your Light. Your Word, angels, the blood of Jesus and His Name, is all I need to win, every time! Please forgive me for all my sinful actions, making agreements with the enemy, and for believing the devils lies. I arise today with the power of the Lord God Almighty to call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround and protect, and cleanse with Gods holy light all areas vacated by the forces of evil. I just focused on the main ones out of Ephesians 4. I refuse to bow to his schemes. And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever! (Revelation 20:10), Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul. (1 Peter 2:11), Blessed be the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle! (Psalm 144:1), Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

2/3 of Christians came to faith before the age of 18.

Remember what Jesus said in Matthew 11:12. You have already won the war over my spirit and soul and I am Yours forever! Daniel . The apostle Paul says we should especially pursue this specific gift. Holy Spirit please help me walk out overcoming the enemy right now. He is the only way to be victorious!

(Luke 2:19). Can you see an evangelistic tendency? Just experiment and see what works for you. Thank You, Lord, for giving Your angels charge over me in all my ways.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. So, if you see violence and anger in your child ask yourself if it is something you or your spouse has had to deal with as well. I praise You now that Jesus has defeated the devil in completion! I refuse to bow my knee in defeat despite all that the devil is bringing against me! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yeshuahboyton_com-netboard-1','ezslot_21',678,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-netboard-1-0')};Be bold, be lead by the Holy Spirit, and dont give up. Break any sin and curse attached and release Gods anointing to break the yoke. The gap described in the Bible is the spiritual and figurative gap between Gods people and the Lord himself that broke open because of sin. I will put on the breastplate of righteousness and treat all I see with fairness and integrity. Be the example you had or wished you wouldve had as a child. Amen, Please forgive me for the iniquities that come from me heart.

Yes, through His life, death, and resurrection, the enemy has been stripped of all of his power. Maybe regular family prayer times and or set quiet times for the whole house could be a good way to start off this routine for you. I love You, Abba! Contact Us This is how to pray to God for protection from evil and your enemies: Dear God, I look to You for my protection. If your child isnt saved yet, he/she is spiritually dead. Either way, Jesus turned a messy situation into something beautiful. Maybe you constantly collide with your child over certain issues, then there is possible friction between you and your spouse, or even between you and other family members that know everything better.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'yeshuahboyton_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',834,'0','0'])};if(typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yeshuahboyton_com-leader-1-0')}; Yes, there is a battle! The Bible says its ours in Christ. I know that he will never stop coming against me but greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world! Warfare in the spiritual realm is real and the enemy often shows up when we least expect it. I beseech You by the merits of the great open wound in Your heart to heal the small wounds that are in mine. I will put on the belt of truth and not deceive those around me. Be God-centered in the transition. Remind God of these promises. Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones. Home Encourage it (in healthy measures).

Lord, sin has its pleasures, but the pain after is far worse!

Release Godly leaders that would reach out and impart Godly morals and values.

Membership I bind and rebuke him right now, in Jesus Name! That is something powerful and violent. Pray for God-given mentors and mentees that your child would learn from and impart to. All Rights Reserved to Psalm 91. Like what I share?

Pray in your God-given authority and release an awakening of their spirit. The weapons I need to succeed are supernatural and I need to stand up and speak against him! Online Store Previous post: 8 Famous Scientists Who Are Christian, Next post: 10 Convicting Questions To Ask Yourself Today. Bind the enemy from using the wrong people in your childs life. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive.

You have spiritual authority over your child until it is of age and leaves your house. I even have heard of many parents praying for their childs future spouse since their child was born.

He already was defeated by Christ Jesus! I beg You to heal the torments that are causing anxiety in my life. That means you can awaken his/her spirit according to Ephesians 5:14. Blessings.

Release the blood of Christ as protection and conviction over your child. According to ministry-to-children.com and LifeWay Research parents that have the following regular spiritual activities are more prone to have higher spiritual health: All these activities as well as a consistent prayer routine can be a very practical way of spiritual warfare.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook