smlfit compact camping cot

In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. See the seller's listing for full details. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Weightless (4.

Outsunny Cot: Specifications: - Type: Outdoor Lightweight Camping Tent Color: Green, Grey - Materials: Nylon, Canvas, Polyester, Mesh - Weight Capacity: 300 lbs - Overall Dimensions: 76.5" L x 34" W x 64" H - Tent Dimensions: 76" L x 32" W x 41" H - Cot Dimensions: 76" L x 30" W x 17" H - Air Mattress Dimensions: 74" L x 30.5" W x 6" H - Sleeping Bag Dimensions: 74" L x 27" W - Pillow Dimensions: 17" L x 10.5" W x 2.5" H - Net Weight: 26 lbs, Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Setting up and taking down is easy. Thanks to our advanced Artificial Intelligence tools, each product receives its unique score, to help you buy the best products for your needs. We ship only within the continental United States. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). A premium camp cot with multi functional features. We will reply within 24 hours and provide friendly customer service. If the zipper handle pull is at the handle end of one of my bags, the zipper is closed, while if the pull is at the handle end, the zipper is open.

The cons are Metal in the frames was suspect and is on my watch list, canvas with decent stitching but it is canvas, frame is very heavy, frame is more clunky than it should be, canvas with decent stitching but it is canvas. There are 74 inches in length on the camping cot. See the seller's listing for full details. One of the best things about camping is being in nature but you still need to be comfortable. This would add to the weight and cost a bit, but it would be well It was also evident with the stuff sacks that the production did not pay enough attention to details. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Everything you need for camping is here with a tent, sleeping cot, air mattress, and sleeping bag all in one (sheets and a pillow are included too!). Free shipping on all orders & 30 days money back guarantee. Features: Easy to set up and take down Water-resistant nylon provides UV protection and bug protection Zippered door for entry and exit and to keep bugs out Detaches to form separate, independent tent and cot Comes with carrying bag for storage and easy transport Includes: Tent, Cot, Air Mattress, Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Foot Pump, Carrying Bag. We use this to sleep in our large Yukon SUV as we go on trips, occasionally stopping for a nap or during The low 6" height means that I do not hit my head on the ceiling when I sit up on the cot, nor do I have to stand on a rock-solid I can sleep comfortably in it thanks to its ample support and warmth. Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). It consists of the following The video isn't necessary, but it makes setting up easier. My daughter is going on a camping trip next month and this cot is perfect for her. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. It was much more comfortable and convenient than an air mattress I had ever seen. As a camper I've tried just about every sleeping set up in search of the perfect night's sleep including camping cots. Insert 2 long support poles into the two sleeves of the cot sheet and make sure they have COMP We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders. We provide 24/7 online customer support via email. I purchased the foldable bed in early December of 2020. It is normal that you will need great effort to assemble it at the first time, but it will get easier in the future.

This tent is easy to assemble, comfortable, and lightweight when you think about what it comes with. Throw off the burden for traveling light now! All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Feature Size: 13.5"H x 24.5"W x 72"L (Fits Heights 6" Tall Max) Fold Size: 4.5"H x 24.5"W x 36"L Material: Steel/Oxford Cloth Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs Portable Cot With A Quick And Easy Fold Up Design Lightweight and portable camping cot is perfect for adults or children,campers, explorers, or even that unexpected house guest Simple operation to open and close in seconds without assemble required, easy to take and store the cot whenever and wherever with carrying bag.

CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened, Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.

The off-ground design keeps you away from the hard and wet ground as well as insects. When I'm using it, I leave it set up all the time in my back, because I don't want to weaken the hardware by removing it too much. SMLFIT Compact Camping Cot, Portable Folding Lightweight Cot Bed,Easy Set Up,Heavy Duty for Outdoor Backpacking Hiking Travel Beach Army Cot. You'll be able to take this on road trips and river trips much more easily with it. You will be able to track your package at all times. Connect the 5 cross rods and mount them on the support poles. A business day is Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time). Also ideal for indoor and office lunch break,home lounging. The shoulders should have reinforcement webbing built in, just like the ends throughout. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Made from premium canvas with extra padding, and plenty of room allowing for movement with adjustable legs allowing to easily convert between a flat bed and a lounger. When you're finished with your trip, the included travel bag lets you store everything away until your next adventure. Insert 2 long support poles into the two sleeves of the cot sheet and make sure they have COMPLETELY reached the top. Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. It's comfortable and gets great ratings! If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. ARAER Camping Cot, 450LBS(Max Load), Portable Foldable Outdoor Bed with Carry Bag for Adults Kids Are Camping Cots Comfortable?

Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. The support rods are made of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum with upgraded foldable nylon joint. With this comfortable cot, you can have a good rest when you enjoy the fun of fishing, camping, reading or other outdoor activities or for using as a temporary bed when guests visit your home. Items returned to us as a result of our error will receive a full refund, Some returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 7% of the total item price, please contact a customer care team member to see if your return is subject. Lightweight(4.3lbs) but strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 330 lbs. Glue the 5 cross rods to the support poles and mount them. If you want to go car camping then this is great. Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Insert 2 long support poles into the two sleeves of the cot sheet and make sure they have COMPLETELY reached the top. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. This cot can sleep two adults, as it can hold up to 600 lbs. Pros- High comfort and great design This product is durable, rugged, compact (on the river I care more about volume than weight), and the setup is intuitive and simple. Customer service representatives followed up proactively with me, and provided a solution that the customer was satisfied with. 5 cross rods supporting the cot, which makes it stable even when you turn over. It is normal that you will need great effort to assemble it at the first time, but it will get easier in the future. Wildly UsedThe package only measures 16 x 6, very convenient to carry with you.It can easily fit into your travel backpack. Lets get it out of the way by comparing them side by side. See all condition definitions opens in a new window or tab Brand: Unbranded MPN: Does Not Apply Type: Camping Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown Suitable For: Adults. Wherever adventure leads, enjoy the elevated comfort of the Coleman camping cot & 7" thick queen air mattress combo side tables, pump included. Durable and SturdyThe cot sheet is made of 300D cationic cloth, breathable, firm and tear-proof. Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). If you plan to purchase one of the smaller cots and are price sensitive, this is a good entry level option. Best Pocket Chairs and Backpacking Chairs for your next Adventure! If the item is returned to us for any of the following reasons, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to your refund total and you will be asked to pay for return shipping: You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. Items returned to us that were not the result of our error, including items returned to us due to an invalid or incomplete address, will be refunded the original item price less our standard restocking fees. There are caveats The girl is 5'11" and weighs 170 pounds. Connect the 5 cross rods and mount them on the support poles. I'm on my fifth trip this year (12 nights) and I still have a tight fit. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number will be sent to you. If you want to go hiking, this isn't it.

The air bed stays inflated all night thanks to the leak-proof system, while an advanced coil construction offers better support. Our Sierra 440 cot takes a static weight of 440 pounds. The support rods are made of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum with an upgraded foldable nylon joint. Coleman Elevated Cot: 3-piece combo includes a cot with side tables, air mattress, and battery-operated pump (4 d-cell batteries sold separately) Air bed's comfort strong coil system offers better support Leak-proof airtight system is factory-tested to ensure air mattress remains firm all night Side tables offer cupholders Space under the cot provides room for suitcases or bags The carrying bag comes with wheels for increased portability. This is a complete list of the cots for all camping situations. Item(s) returned to us due to an invalid or incomplete address. This product is not available in the selected currency. It must also be in the original packaging. Satellite feet adjust to any uneven surface, folds up making it easy to carry and store. For easy access during the night, place a flashlight or water bottle on the pull-out side tables complete with cup holders. *******updated as of 16 March 2021***********Excellent customer service. Easy Set UpYou will save more time and energy to enjoy your journey. This cot is built tough, strong and comfortable, adhering to the high quality standard built set for outdoor equipment.This portable sleeping cot is great for using at park, beach, backyard, garden, camp site or other outdoor places. 5 cross rods supporting the cot, which makes it stable even when you turn over. Helinox Lite Cot Ultra-Light, Compact, Collapsible, Portable Camping Cot Sprogs Heavy Duty Toddler 40"L Stackable Daycare Cots for Preschool Kids, Restin Kamp-Rite Oversize Tent Cot Folding Outdoor Camping Hiking Sleeping Bed Cots & Hammocks Products, Reviews and Prices. Best Hunting & Fishing Products | It's a good price. Best Inflatable Kayak Entry Level to Experts, Bike Pads for Tailgates 50 Most Popular Bike Tailgate Pads, Best Travel Fishing Rod & Telescopic Fishing Pole for Every Occasion. Lightweight(4.3lbs) but strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 330 lbs.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook