trinity lakes email address

For NFM, Inc.s full agency and state licensing information, please visit www.nfmlending.com/licensing. Im so done with Trinity Lakes!

All in one place.

Cordova, Tennessee Granted, the maintenance techs are very nice and get the job done (a/c unit outside went bad), but that leasing office whew their reply to me asking for an ETA on my service requests was, We are only taking care of emergency requests so it will take a while. First of all, its been 4 months (going on 5 as we head into October) since Ive submitted these requests. Destin boasts a gracious living room that opens up to the kitchen and dining room. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Enjoy the benefits of two fitness centers, an indoor racquetball court, and two lighted tennis courts! They have terrible attitude and are just plain ignorant. I was told by the office all the things I found during the walkthrough and submitted for repairs would be completed by the time I move-in (less than a month later after signing). Hit with a Bering expensive carpet replacement bill and was only notified of it once it was sent to collections. One complaint was the carpet is not laid right. Deposit: Required. Our Landsea Homes Inside Sales Counselor will be in touch shortly. We have two swimming pools, and on those cold nights, you can warm yourself up in our steamy hot tubs. And easier to just be you. 9AM School boundaries are subject to change. I had higher expectations for a Cordova community. We constantly had packages stolen with the office taking 0 responsibility. We've been here for 3 years. 7865 Grove Court West, Germantown, TN 38138, 8920 Walnut Grove Road, Cordova, TN 38018, 536 Shelby Grove Drive, Cordova, TN 38018, 1810 W Wolfchase Circle , Cordova, TN 38016, Search. Everyone will want to come together in the kitchen, as it overlooks the open and spacious dining area and living room. In addition to that, we have an amazing team of professionals waiting to make your home life the best it can be. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. I love it so far no complaints. Branch licensing information: AZ 0121417. See link above for more information regarding our pet policy. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GO ELSEWHERE. COVID has caused a housing crisis and landlords can charge whatever they want because they know people are desperate. I don't even know where to start the staff is very unprofessional and fake as hell the ------- smile in your face and then knock on your door if you one day past due on rent ! With our proximity to Floridas Turnpike, youre only 30 minutes away from everything else. 9AM Rental rate is 27% less than similar apartments in the area. the apartment was poorly put together and wasn't even the apartment we originally looked at. Just wished kids had a playground. Contact Now: Rental rate is 29% less than similar apartments in the area. The people in the office are the worst people on this planet earth - very rude, unprofessional and threatening. Please contact our office for pet fee information. NFM, Inc. is licensed by AZ #0934973. Lived here since December of last year. There's alot of crime on the complex. I have had many problems in my apartment a lot of maintnense work. Our apartment has pink and black mold. The first day we moved in everything worked just fine. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Sunday: 12pm 6pm. The apartment complex refuses to get rid of the duck lady , who feeds, They will make up charges when you move out. Broker/Realtor must accompany and register client on their initial visit. mortgage inspection water personal property trinity cmhc strengthening families savings union Residents at Trinity Lakes can choose from a variety of floor plans to find the perfect fit! Our building has a roach infestation . DO NOT MOVE HERE! 2022 Landsea Homes Corporation. concordia sumner findcontinuingcare cheswick bt1 5PM Theres a covered lanai in back, which is the perfect area for relaxing with friends or having your morning coffee. Rental rate is 32% less than similar apartments in the area. A family member of mine was robbed while living here. Well, its been 4-months since moving in and the dishwasher is still broken, microwave handle broken and hanging on by the last screw (and Jesus), microwave plate doesnt spin so half the food is sizzling hot and the other half is warm/cold, bathroom cabinet floor has a hole (was one in the kitchen too but they fixed it after complaining in June), refrigerator opens towards the laundry room so have to awkwardly put away the groceries, pantry is missing some pegs to hold a shelf, outlets spark/crackle sometimes when plugging in electronics, and dont get me started on the water bugs (the momma, daddy, babies, cousins, & uncles all living in here). Desiree was my consultant when I applied and she was always friendly and professional. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The large front porch welcomes you with style and functionality. The office seems like all they want is the rent money. I have no complaints at all. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. An open staircase leads upstairs to the bedrooms, bathrooms and the laundry room. Well, its been 4-months since moving in and the dishwasher is still broken, microwave handle broken and hanging on by the last screw (and Jesus), microwave plate doesnt spin so half the food is sizzling hot and the other half is warm/cold, bathroom. Next day the lights in the living room and bed room don't come on. Apartments in Cordova,TN with In Unit Washer & Dryer. I was told by the office all the things I found during the walkthrough and submitted for repairs would be completed by the time I move-in (less than a month later after signing). ROC #295355. All rights reserved and strictly enforced. Thursday Our apartment, DO NOT MOVE HERE! Our pet-friendly and professionally managed property offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with so many amenities, you'll never want to leave home! racquetball court, and two lighted tennis courts! Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. They took 3 weeks to come fix a leak. Nearby cities include Germantown, Bartlett, Arlington, Memphis, and Collierville. Some features and options shown may not be offered in your community. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. PLEASE FIND FRIENDLY PEOPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EVERYTHING. All Rights Reserved. The maintenance workers are lazy and, Do not move here. All measurements are approximate. The chef-inspired kitchen features a large island and overlooks a spacious living room as well as a conjoined dining roomexcellent for entertaining. ROC #275051|CGC #1507971, Clubhouse at Trinity Lakes in Groveland, Florida by Landsea Homes, Gym at Trinity Lakes in Groveland, Florida by Landsea Homes, Walking Trails at Trinity Lakes in Groveland, Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Master Bedroom - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Second-Floor Family Room - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Destin by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Stone - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Stone - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Cladding - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Cladding - Delray Plan by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Cladding - Destin by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Stone - Destin by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Cladding - Destin by Landsea Homes, Entry and Flex Room - Destin by Landsea Homes, Entry and Stairs - Destin by Landsea Homes, Upstairs Hallway - Destin by Landsea Homes, Master Bathroom - Destin by Landsea Homes, Master Bathroom with Walk-In Closet - Destin by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 - Gasparilla by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Stone - Gasparilla by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 - Gasparilla by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Stone - Gasparilla by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Gasparilla by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Stone - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Stone - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Entry and Stairs - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Second Floor Living Area - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Master Bedroom - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Master Walk-In Closet - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Master Bathroom - Sanibel by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Cladding - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Cladding - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Exterior Elevation 1 - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Family Room to Kitchen - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Kitchen to Family Room - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Laundry Room - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Second-Floor Landing - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Master Bathroom - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Master Bathroom Shower - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Rear Exterior - Sebastian by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Stone - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 1 with Optional Cladding - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Stone - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 2 with Optional Cladding - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Stone - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 3 with Optional Cladding - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 4 - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 4 with Optional Stone - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, Elevation 4 with Optional Cladding - Vero in Florida by Landsea Homes, 7104 Dilly Lake Avenue, Groveland, FL 34736. Air conditioner goes out every, This apartment complex sucks and too expensive for what your getting in return. This is the worst apartment complex ever ! If Id known I would be PAYING to LIVE with cockroaches and vermin, I wouldve kept looking at other apartments.Read More, Welcome to Trinity Lakes Apartments!

Additional deposits or fees may apply. We combine a commitment to excellence with over twenty years of property management expertise in order to ensure superior quality. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Trinity Lakes Apartments? Please consult a Landsea sales representative for details. cabinet floor has a hole (was one in the kitchen too but they fixed it after complaining in June), refrigerator opens towards the laundry room so have to awkwardly put away the groceries, pantry is missing some pegs to hold a shelf, outlets spark/crackle sometimes when plugging in electronics, and dont get me started on the water bugs (the momma, daddy, babies, cousins, & uncles all living in here). (407) 305-9943, Appointments Recommended 6PM Our High Performance Homes are responsibly designed to respect the planetwith money-saving innovation to stay healthier and more comfortable, and home automation technology supported by our partnership with Apple so it's easier to take on every day. See link above for more information regarding our pet policy. Then lately Ive been finding animal/rodent droppings around the apartment, mind you, Im on the third level. Shoppers will appreciate Trinity Lakes Apartments proximity to Parkway Collection, Club Center, and Germantown Square. There are.

By providing your information, you agree to our Privacy Policy. silverwood admin jan They only care about money. Additional deposits or fees may apply. Landsea Real Estate California, Inc. CA DRE #02030520|Arizona Broker #BR531087000. I lived in the, WHOEVER OWNS THESE APARTMENTS WHY WHY WHY DO YOU ALLOW RUDE PEOPLE TO WORK AT YOUR OFFICE!!!! Very unprofessional and rude people at the leasing office. I currently reside here. I QUICKLY CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT RENTING, This has been the worst place to stay! The office managers are the best, So Ive been living here since end of May (signed the lease in April). MLOs and company are CA licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Theres plenty of room for social gatherings in the enormous first-floor living room or even the second gathering space upstairs. Please do not get into trap by signing the lease. Plans, pricing, product information, square footage, amenities and community/neighborhood information are subject to change without notice or obligation. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Learn How It Works Discover 4 parks within 9.6 miles, including Shelby Farms Park, Lichterman Nature Center, and Pink Palace Museum. If Id known I would be PAYING to LIVE with cockroaches and vermin, I wouldve kept looking at other apartments. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Don't do it!!! Secondly, its no surprise that you have this many tenants. Upstairs, youre greeted by a sizable second gathering space, offering you plenty of room to entertain. This is not an offering where prohibited by law. CA #6039416 and 4131349 (dba NFM Consultants, Inc.). 1PM You are not required to obtain financing with Landsea Mortgage powered by NFM lending. There was a shooting at the, This is the worst place I ever lived in my life. Subject to change without notice.

The money i pay is waaaaaay. Send me listings and other apartment related information. The Gasparilla is a classic home that has the ultimate floor plan for those who enjoy entertainingits simply gorgeous from floor to ceiling. There were 2 murders in the time that I lived in Trinity Lakes. There are TONS of stray animals. After I was removed from my lease they are still billing me from when I did not live there. This terrific one-story plan features a spacious kitchen that overlooks the dining area and living room. Welcome to Trinity Lakes Apartments! ROC #257091. Always beware of. THE LEASE IS SHADY AND THE STAFF AND PROPERTY MANAGER ARE RUDE!! 9AM 7104 Dilly Lake Avenue, Groveland, FL 34736 Horrible place to live. NFM, Inc. is not affiliated with, or an agent or division of, Landsea Homes, a governmental agency or depository institution. Worst experience in my life. We have two swimming pools, and on those cold nights, you can warm yourself up in our steamy hot tubs. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 stories with 540 units. Youll love the feel of the all-new Delray, designed to fit the modern lifestyle and maximize functionality by having everything you want exactly where you need it. The Vero plan is simply amazing on so many levels! HOW DO YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE BAD REVIEWS AND NOT FIX THE SITUATION. They come right out and fix, worst apartments ever!!! This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 stories with 540 units. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. My visitors hate coming to visit because it's way too dark. The Sanibel is a two-story home that has wonderful spaces for entertaining and unwinding, making it ideal for every lifestyle. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered.

Someone randomly hit my car, From the depths of my soul: DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH TRINITY LAKES APTS. To first start of the management staff is completely unprofessional. I only moved here because I had no other options. Your review is too long. I had a huge table that he couldn't fit behind. Friday The community is not polite. NFM, Inc. d/b/a NFM Lending. Monday Saturday: 10am 6pm They take weeks a month to come fix anything broken is your apartment which has been a long list and I have been here last than a year. How satisfied are residents with the neighborhood. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Get out and enjoy the scenic walking trails or the lakeside park with dock and waterfront pavilion. The community is rated 5/5 stars, which is considered having extremely quiet noise levels on average. They don't care, Lived here from Jan 2019-Jun 2019 and half of the maintenance requests that I put in between that time were not completed. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. I couldn't use the left hand burners and when I called to tell them, they weren't, This is the worst complex I have ever lived in my life. So Ive been living here since end of May (signed the lease in April). Schedule your tour today! the lady in the office with the glasses is always rude. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Pest control is something you may have to get on your own bc I have yet to see any pest control techs spray. Trinity Lakes Apartments is an apartment in Cordova in zip code 38018. Claimed that my dog peed in the dining area. NFM, Inc. NMLS #2893 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). 9AM I was very disappointed in this apartment complex. Your review is too short.

Its not like everyone moved in all at once, so hiring more techs to handle the demand should be a priority. It starts coming, Trinity Lakes is the worst apartment in the United States. Enter the Sebastians covered entryway, and once you cross the tiled foyer, the home opens up to an enormous chefs kitchen, which overlooks a large living room and dining area. LANDSEA, LIVE IN YOUR ELEMENT and LIVEFLEX are federally registered trademarks of Landsea. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Im so done with Trinity Lakes! We have received your contact information. Trinity Lakes is located in Copyright. Enjoy the benefits of two fitness centers, an indoor. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Or spend the day at the clubhouse complete with resort-style zero-entry (beach-entry) pool with splash pad and contemporary fitness center. THEY FAKE BE NICE TO YOU TO GET YOU IN HERE THEN TURN MEAN AND RUDE.

They always fix my maintenance issues asap. Schedule your tour today!Read More. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Secondly, its no surprise that you have this many tenants. The community is rated 5/5 stars, signifying extreme satisfaction on average.

I have been living here for 3 yrs and these are the nicest well kept apartments that I have seen. 6PM. Reviews with the Verified Badge are from residents surveyed directly from the community, ensuring reviews are from real residents! Living in Cordova provides easy access to Memphis International, located just 28 minutes from Trinity Lakes Apartments. Tuesday Maintenance still hasn't fixed it. Been 6 months. Pest control is something you may have to get on your own bc I have yet to see any pest control techs spray. The dumpster situation is absolutely disgusting and constantly overflowing into the parking lot. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 stories with 540 units. In addition to that, we have an amazing team of professionals waiting to make your home life the best it can be. Trinity Lakes Apartments is located in Cordova, Tennessee in the 38016 zip code. Please try again. I havent seen any vermin but I do see what they leave behind! The entire staff is professional. We, The apartment complex is nasty. I am a high ranking manager at a local hospital and I expect a nice, safe place to live in when I pay a high amout of money for an "upgraded" apartment. The home features a spacious dining area and a fabulous kitchen with an island on the first floor. Monday Very loud neighbors. Upstairs, youll find four bedrooms and a second gathering spaceproviding that additional media, gaming or office space thats so coveted! Recreational activities near Trinity Lakes Apartments are plentiful. 38016, 38672, 38018, 38138, and 38133 are nearby zips. DESIREE AND ANGELA ARE SOME RUDE WITCHES. The community is rated 1/5 stars, signifying no satisfaction on average. in the 38016 zip code. Review. Enjoy the benefits of two fitness centers, an indoor racquetball court, and two lighted tennis courts! Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! This community has a 1 - 2 Beds, 1 - 2 Baths, and is for rent for $1,310. 6PM This apartment complex was a nightmare. We moved in on August 3 and my washer has not worked SINCE, I would give Trinity Lakes 0 stars if possible. Please don't subject yourself or your loved ones to the crime, noise, roaches, insolent staff, maintenance emergencies, fair housing infractions, and overpriced section 8 experience that is Trinity "lakes". By, At first I was excited about living at Trinity Lakes because of the water and wildlife. Dead animals are found laying around property OFTEN! The community is rated 3/5 stars, which is considered being moderately safe on average. This expertly designed home is perfect for those who desire a spacious haven. Rental rate is 34% less than similar apartments in the area. Your title is too long. Please do not sign the lease because it is a trap. Welcome to Trinity Lakes Apartments! Schedule your tour today! Very bad. What is the pet policy at Trinity Lakes Apartments? We have random bug infestation and the garbage is always overflowing. The maintenance here is Awesome! The leasing office dont care how long maintenance takes to fix the requests. This complex is 30+ years old, and they do not keep it updated or the grounds clean in certain areas. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 2 stories with 540 units. 6PM Pre-qualification is not a commitment to lend. How effective was the maintenance team when resolving your problem? Including dead kittens in the bushes by side walks,due to the overpopulation of, I would never recommend trinity lakes to anyone. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. I havent seen any vermin but I do see what they leave behind! Photographs, renderings, and floor plans are for representational purposes only and may not reflect the exact features or dimensions of your home. ROC #324050. Restrictions: Breed restrictions apply. What are noise levels like at Trinity Lakes Apartments? 5PM Maintenance is very poor. Sunday The leasing office dont care how long maintenance takes to fix the requests. I almost hit a lady and her dog at 9pm one night because of poor lightning in the community. All bathrooms include dual sinks, and tile is standard in the modern kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room and foyer. 10AM Some buildings are so rusty and dirty. Branch NMLS #1490627. Please see the actual purchase agreement for additional information, disclosures and disclaimers relating to your home and its features. Our pet-friendly and professionally managed property offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with so many amenities, you'll never want to leave home! Trinity Lakes is a beautiful new lakefront community in Groveland, Florida, offering a modern, amenity-rich lifestyle. Please remove characters to be below the maximum.

The outdoor playground is perfect for the little ones, and theres even a dog park for your pup. Entering the home from the garage, you immediately notice the launch zone, a unique area thats specifically designed to keep all your essentials in one designated placewhether its computers, chargers, keys and accessories. The maintenance is extremely slow and. Rent: Required.

In addition to that, we have an amazing team of professionals waiting to make your home life the best it can be. LIC #C0688244000.

The community is rated 1/5 stars, which is considered being not very effective on average. Both full bathrooms have dual sinks and the primary bedroom includes a large walk-in closet. Desiree is very helpful and they have 24hr security. The dog couldn't fit in the area they claimed because of the chairs. Detailed Scores. How could the dog, HORRIBLE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!!!! Parkway Collection is 0.3 miles away, and Club Center is within a 7 minutes walk. Apartments with Utilities Included in Cordova, TN, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Cordova, TN, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Cordova, TN, Apartments with Fitness Center in Cordova, TN. Please contact our office for pet fee information. Saturday In the first week of living there, the stove shocked me. We have two swimming pools, and on those cold nights, you can warm yourself up in our steamy hot tubs. They must be on commission.

Moving to trinity lakes was a complete mistake.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook