strimzi external access

bootstrap: at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [io.netty.netty-common-4.1.50.Final.jar:4.1.50.Final] Typescript app and package sharing a dependency: Express. configuration: service/my-cluster-zookeeper-nodes ClusterIP None 2181/TCP,2888/TCP,3888/TCP 25h, NAME READY UP-TO-DATE AVAILABLE AGE : Invalid value: "": "spec.kafka.listeners" must validate one and only one schema (oneOf). my-cluster-zookeeper-nodes Opaque 4 25h Not any authentication. loadBalancerIP: xxxxx my-cluster-clients-ca-cert Opaque 3 25h Why isn't express rendering index.html from the build folder? deleteClaim: false, Operator logs: 2020-12-15 21:20:49 WARN AbstractOperator:139 - Kafka resource kafka-develop in namespace kafka-op-test: Contains object at path spec.kafka.listeners.genericKafkaListeners.configuration.bootstrap with an unknown property: brokers memory: 8Gi 2020-12-15 21:25:50 WARN AbstractOperator:470 - Reconciliation #39(watch) Kafka(kafka-op-test/kafka-develop): Failed to reconcile

It would make it much easier to decode it and help. overrides: service/my-cluster-zookeeper-client ClusterIP xxxxxxxxxx 2181/TCP 25h Remove payment_address payment_method from checkout/checkout page Opencart 3.x, How to dynamically render Blockly.Blocks using React.Fragment, For SSO/SAML login, get displayName from Azure to Google Identity Platform, Vertical progress bar starts from top when it should start on the bottom. memory: 8Gi pod/kafka-develop-zookeeper-0 1/1 Running 0 24m kubectl get all -n kafka-op-test Another thing - i'm able to ping the IP anycodings_strimzi & port from local m/c. How do you upsert on the document level AND subdocument level in one Mongoose query? tls: false resources: statefulset.apps/my-cluster-zookeeper 1/1 25h, Secrets created by strimzi operator: plain: {} - broker: 0 kind: Kafka replicaset.apps/strimzi-cluster-operator-79d4788f7c 1 1 1 82m, NAME READY AGE, Kafka.yaml: 2020-12-15 21:23:47 INFO ClusterOperator:125 - Triggering periodic reconciliation for namespace * service/my-cluster-kafka-0 LoadBalancer xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx 9094:30321/TCP 25h Thanks for reply. So you can specify it there. replicas: 1 2020-12-15 21:20:49 WARN AbstractOperator:139 - Kafka resource kafka-develop in namespace kafka-op-test: Contains object at path spec.kafka.listeners.genericKafkaListeners.configuration.bootstrap with an unknown property: brokers pod/strimzi-cluster-operator-79d4788f7c-wk9lh 1/1 Running 0 82m, NAME TYPE CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE my-cluster-zookeeper-token-bfbx4 kubernetes.io/service-account-token 3 25h at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500) [io.netty.netty-transport-4.1.50.Final.jar:4.1.50.Final] type: loadbalancer --> security.protocol=SSL kind: Kafka --> [2021-03-11 11:27:51,523] ERROR [Producer clientId=console-producer] Connection to node -1 (localhost/127.0.0.1:9093) failed authentication due to: SSL handshake failed (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient) This ssl-properties file contain path and passwords of truststore and keystore. memory: 24Gi You should be able to get the truststore from the my-cluster-cluster-ca-cert secret: If you want to use also TLS client authentication you will need to enable it in the Kafka YAML: And then you can get the keystore from the user secret (in your case I guess the one called my-user). I have now upgraded to 0.20 now and deployed kafka with following configurations. Here I don't know whether which method need to follow for accessing kafka from outside cluster. my-cluster-entity-operator-certs Opaque 4 25h kubectl get all -n kafka-op-test pod/my-cluster-kafka-0 2/2 Running 0 25h io.strimzi.operator.common.operator.resource.TimeoutException: Exceeded timeout of 300000ms while waiting for Service resource kafka-develop-kafka-0 in namespace kafka-op-test to be addressable annotations: at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472) [io.netty.netty-common-4.1.50.Final.jar:4.1.50.Final] can any one please solve my issue. 2020-12-15 21:25:50 WARN AbstractOperator:139 - Kafka resource kafka-develop in namespace kafka-op-test: Contains object at path spec.kafka.listeners.genericKafkaListeners.configuration.bootstrap with an unknown property: brokers type: persistent-claim Please suggest any changes required in configuration. this is my server.properties The Kafka "kafka-develop" is invalid: Sorry, after posting the comment its original format changing and tried to edit the comment as well. name: kafka-develop - name: tls class: sc-paas brokers: #annotations: spec: version: 2.6.0 How to use Managed or Enterprise connector on Azure Logic App Standard plan? log.message.format.version: "2.6" to your account. external: ssl.endpoint.identification.algorithm=, but while i am producing messages in the strimzi kafka it showing below error ssl.truststore.location=/tmp/kafka/kafka.truststore.jks port: 9093 I found configuration in documentation but confused with ranges. Also the authorization section seems to be badly aligned. at io.vertx.core.impl.ContextImpl.lambda$null$0(ContextImpl.java:327) ~[io.vertx.vertx-core-3.9.1.jar:3.9.1] It is working fine within pod with 9092 port able to create topics. at io.vertx.core.impl.ContextImpl.lambda$null$0(ContextImpl.java:327) ~[io.vertx.vertx-core-3.9.1.jar:3.9.1] @Cshanmukh80 And how does it relate to this issue? Access using Kafka producer/consumer within anycodings_strimzi GKE is working fine, however when i try to anycodings_strimzi use Kafka producer/consumer from external anycodings_strimzi client - it is failing. However, another error now .. topic is not anycodings_strimzi accessible, do i need to open additional anycodings_strimzi ports ? How to retrieve fcm token after didReceiveRegistrationToken was called? Already on GitHub? class: sc-paas requests: tls: true ssl.key.password=kafka123 type: loadbalancer my-user Opaque 5 60d transaction.state.log.min.isr: 1

deleteClaim: false cpu: "3" Doing a telnet seems to not anycodings_strimzi succeed, the ping happens though my-cluster-cluster-ca Opaque 1 25h Subquery to find employees with same job as the employee with name starting with J? There were 2 nodeports which were open, anycodings_google-kubernetes-engine both had to to be provided access by anycodings_google-kubernetes-engine creating firewall rules in GCP. tls: true at io.vertx.core.impl.EventLoopContext.lambda$executeAsync$0(EventLoopContext.java:38) ~[io.vertx.vertx-core-3.9.1.jar:3.9.1] apiVersion: kafka.strimzi.io/v1beta1 update : 2020-12-15 21:21:47 INFO ClusterOperator:125 - Triggering periodic reconciliation for namespace * They just merged into configuration. Found none valid, spec.kafka.listeners.tls: Invalid value: "object": spec.kafka.listeners.tls in body must be of type boolean: "object". metadata: config: But actual issue facing while deploying kafka with tls. service/kafka-develop-zookeeper-client ClusterIP xxxxxxxx 2181/TCP 24m NAME READY STATUS RESTARTS AGE pod/strimzi-cluster-operator-55dd5ccd6f-pd4mk 1/1 Running 0 26h, NAME TYPE CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE kubectl create -f kafka-new.yaml -n operator at io.strimzi.operator.common.Util$1.lambda$handle$1(Util.java:125) ~[io.strimzi.operator-common-0.20.0.jar:0.20.0] NAME READY STATUS RESTARTS AGE at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [io.netty.netty-common-4.1.50.Final.jar:4.1.50.Final] Thank you for the quick support. cpu: "1" strimzi-cluster-operator-token-qcsjg kubernetes.io/service-account-token 3 78d. pod/my-cluster-zookeeper-0 1/1 Running 0 25h Is there any configurations for mentioning specific Ip for bootstrap and kafka brokers as we did in earlier version. ssl.keystore.password=kafka123 How can I call a function in one file that is defined within another, with both being in one main file? name: my-cluster

Sign in offsets.topic.replication.factor: 1 pod/my-cluster-entity-operator-558ffb588d-24tlz 3/3 Running 0 25h https://strimzi.io/docs/operators/master/using.html#type-GenericKafkaListener-reference. You signed in with another tab or window. 'Msg 137, Level 16, State 1, Line 17 Must declare the scalar variable "@tempFinalTable"' error but @tempFinalTable is declared. tls: true type: internal service/my-cluster-kafka-bootstrap ClusterIP xxxxxxxxxx 9091/TCP,9092/TCP 25h I had deployed strimzi-kafka cluster with external listeners with load balancers. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: Right now, your kafka.yaml file configures only the encryption. deployment.apps/strimzi-cluster-operator 1/1 1 1 26h, NAME DESIRED CURRENT READY AGE limits: ssl.enabled.protocols=TLSv1.2 transaction.state.log.replication.factor: 1 kafka: Its address is needed to configure the Kafka broker. IntelliJ Gitlab revert to older branch locally without affecting remote branches, Closure call with mismatched arguments: function '_RegisterState.build.<anonymous closure>' Receiver: Closure: (String) => Null, Python sqlite3 with databases in different folders. Output of custom Kafka resource, to get the anycodings_strimzi bootstrap server and port; Any ideas on what needs to be done to fix anycodings_strimzi this or debug this? I tried with following configurations and was facing the issue. But I guess the load balancer was not provisioned. i've setup kafka (strimzi) on GKE(GCP), anycodings_strimzi following link below : https://snourian.com/kafka-kubernetes-strimzi-part-1-creating-deploying-strimzi-kafka/. port: 9092 Does it have something like Pending instead of the load balancer IP or something like that? For apache kafka we used to conect through kafka client using keystore and truststore in properties file which can be provided in the command. Why does stringr::str_order(x, numeric = T) sort data differently in conjunction with dplyr::arrange than with hard brackets? Can Eslint specify configuration under child package with monorepo, Assign maximum and minimum values from a column if a condition is met, C++ std::function to take functions with sub class parameter. - broker: 0 2020-12-15 21:25:50 WARN AbstractOperator:139 - Kafka resource kafka-develop in namespace kafka-op-test: Contains object at path spec.kafka.listeners.genericKafkaListeners.configuration.bootstrap with an unknown property: brokers I think the error suggests that at least your CRD resources are still from previous version. For accessing strimzi kafka also do we need to create keystore and truststore or any other alternative method is there for accessing kafka clusters. memory: 24Gi I do not think you updated to Strimzi 0.20.0. tia ! The truststore should be sufficient. my-cluster-entity-operator-token-zp5k2 kubernetes.io/service-account-token 3 25h 2020-12-15 21:21:57 WARN AbstractOperator:377 - Reconciliation #40(timer) Kafka(kafka-op-test/kafka-develop): Failed to acquire lock lock::kafka-op-test::Kafka::kafka-develop within 10000ms. ssl.keystore.location=/tmp/kafka/kafka.keystore.jks Does the anycodings_strimzi port need to be opened up ? size: 10Gi [Question] Unable to access kafka-cluster from outside cluster. can you please suggest the next process to access kafka cluster with tls enabled. replicaset.apps/strimzi-cluster-operator-55dd5ccd6f 1 1 1 26h, NAME READY AGE https://strimzi.io/docs/operators/master/using.html#type-GenericKafkaListener-reference, https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/discussions, Either p12 keystore file with password which you should be able to use directly with Java. at io.vertx.core.impl.ContextImpl.executeTask(ContextImpl.java:366) ~[io.vertx.vertx-core-3.9.1.jar:3.9.1] service/kafka-develop-kafka-external-bootstrap LoadBalancer xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx 9094:30387/TCP 24m zookeeper: Unless it is related you can ask your questions here: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/discussions you should also provide all the information including full logs, configuration of your Kafka cluster (the Kafka custom resource etc. kafka: Update : Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. loadBalancerIP: xxxxx, pods and services : Unity handle multiple collider with different purpose, Cassandra's sstableloader too slow in import data, How to get the value of lost packets from ping with grep, How to kill Statement Runner in SQL Developer.

kafka kubernetes strimzi

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook