corner ridge apartments

mention the trash outside is always full. Overall, I give it a B . This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Supposedly suppose to be updating. Discover 3 parks within 9.1 miles, including Calvin College Observatory, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Displayed square footage is approximate. Prices and availability are subject to change. They look raggedy and management does not keep the. Transit Score, The trains on the other hand are a little noisy but you get used to them and they rarely even go by. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The trains on the other hand are a little noisy but you get used to them and they rarely even go by. Real Estate Company, Real Estate Company, 6757 Cascade Road SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 40 units. I see deer and other animals all the time but its only a short distance to all the in-town action. Neighboring Grandville and Downtown Grand Rapids offer tons of ways to spend your downtime. Monday - Friday, By Appointment Cats must be declawed and neutered. We are just north of 36th street off East Paris Avenue on the east side of the road. The apartments are extremely hot due to the lack of central air. 49426, 2-3 Br I do recommend this complex as well as the one across the street and have done that a few times.

Corner Ridge Apartments is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 49512 zip code. Add a $100 per month for leases less than 6 months. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The property grounds are well kept up and looks good. Detailed Scores. We offer spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large bathrooms. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Real Estate Company, Company, Pleasant and relaxed feel during summer. Corner Ridge Apartments offers the ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Western Michigan Design Center is 1.1 miles away, and 29th Street Retail Center is within a 21 minutes walk. 7.9 mi, Hudsonville, Email me listings and apartment related info. Corner Ridge is a pet friendly community that only allows cats (limit two cats per apartment) with a non-refundable pet fee of $150.00, plus an additional fee of $10.00 a month fee per pet. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. If convenience and quality is what you are looking for then look no further. $845-$1,195 Do not move here you will regret it I'm telling u between the noisy airplanes and the ran down apartments with lack of hair you won't be h happy. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2022 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.). The staff person is very nice & helpful and answers all your questions.

Click below to apply. Walk Score You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home.". Corner Ridge Apartments offers the ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. Supposedly suppose to be updating. Tuesday We take pride in our beautifully landscaped setting and we. 3512 E Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. The living room overlooks the patio. Lease terms vary from 2 month to 12 months. Uptown Lofts411 N McEwan St., Clare, Michigan 48617Coordinate: 43.8180554, -84.7685149Phone: (989) 233-7631, 3. the location is great! We take pride in our beautifully landscaped setting and we offer carefree living with professional lawncare, snow removal and maintenance service. Parking lot and sidewalks are plowed nice and early. "Read More. joints wood woodworking types corner different woodwork construction carcase dovetail common projects build frame easy halved plans basic furniture diy The information presented should be considered reliable but not guaranteed.

Closed Theres easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford airport, and all the conveniences of 28th street. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process.

The rooms are snugly spaced. Updates: I have been living here for 11 months now. By Appointment, Carport - $25, Garage - $50 The office and maintenance team answer all issues in a quick and speedy manner. 465 East HolmesEast Lansing, Michigan 48825Coordinate: 42.7261754075, -84.4644241122, 2. You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. The accessibility widget can be restored by completely closing and reopening the browser. By saving this information to your profile you agree to Doorsteps' Terms & Privacy Policy. With 1 to 2 bedroom floorplans with rents starting from $875 to $1,145, your perfect new home is ready for you to schedule a tour. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 40 units. The walls are extra thin you can hear someone sneeze, and not to. Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments feature great amenities for your comfort and convenience, such as air conditioning, a private deck or patio area, and large closets with organizers. Time and distance from Corner Ridge Apartments. Always beware of scams. Please try again. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. They complain about every little thing here. in the 49512 zip code. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. $25. The apartments are extremely hot due to the lack of central air. 2022 Move, Inc. All rights reserved. The apartments are quite, I love the slightly wooded area, and maintenance checks up on You and Your needs! By Appointment There are no reviews for this property. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Overall, I give it a B . I recommend just going to the laundry Matt. When you need a temporary change of scenery and wish to explore all the wonders of Walker and beyond, Apple Ridge makes it easy for you to reach your desired destinations. Apple Ridge Apartments offers you the unique opportunity to enjoy a cozy and intimate park-like setting that is still close to everywhere and anywhere you want to be in Walker, MI. Don't worry, we won't do anything sketchy with your info. We offer spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large bathrooms. The Corner Ridge Apts. Thanks to the proximity to major roads and public transportation, you can reach Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital and Huntington Bank within 20 minutes, and Millennium Park in 10. Cinema Grand Rapids North & IMAX, Spectrum Health Medical Group Obstetrics & Gynecology. You can apply online to this listing via our partners at Cozy. The rooms are snugly spaced. measures the bikeability of any address. Corner Ridge is located at the corner of East Paris and 36th Street in Kentwood, only minutes from the conveniences of 28th Street shopping, restaurants and entertainment.

The ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. All measurements are approximate. Real Estate Company. Shoppers will appreciate Corner Ridge Apartments proximity to Western Michigan Design Center, 29th Street Retail Center, and Kentwood Towne Centre. Corner Ridge Apartments is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 49512 Zip code of the Outer Kentwood Wyoming Neighborhood in Grand Rapids, MI. Apartments available Contact Us for More Information, 2022 Copyright LaCati Group. - Verified Resident, You are getting exactly what you pay for. You hear the train atleast 10 times a day. - Adam.

Office Hours Not all features are available in every apartment. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Theres a lady that lives next to the laundry room. Notable as an artistic haven, Grand Rapids hosts the annual ArtPrize competition, a 19-day affair drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors to the city and featuring artwork all throughout Downtown Grand Rapids. Formerly known as the Furniture City, Grand Rapids is now nicknamed the River City as well as Beer City USA for its riverside locale and proximity to 40 craft breweries. The office people have always been cordial and maintenance is second to none both with work order and respect. Everything is clean and painted. Corner Ridge Apartments is located at: 3512 E Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, Michigan 49512. Corner Ridge Apartments has 1 shopping centers within 4.2 miles. Everything is clean and painted. Copyright 2000 - 2022 GoPromo Group, Inc, All Rights Reserved Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The lady that lives above me is ridiculously loud Im not sure if shes praise dancing or what. Celebration! The closet space is average size in both bedrooms. Located right off Lake Michigan Dr., with quick access to I-96 and I-196, our apartment community puts you near shopping and dining options as well as Grand Rapids and GVSU, with aLaker Line bus stop at the entrance of our community. The apartments are quite, I love the slightly wooded area, and maintenance checks up on You and Your needs! measures the walkability of any address. I highly recommend them for renting because it's a good value for the quality of living here. Haven't had an issue so far with my unit, no pests.

Corner Ridge Apartments is within 5 minutes or 3.1 miles from Calvin College. Corner Ridge Apartments has 3 parks within 5.6 miles, including Calvin College Observatory, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum. Well responsive and friendly maintenance staff. You can view flood and environmental risk in nearby areas on the map. Western Michigan Design Center is 1.1 miles away, and 29th Street Retail Center is within a 21 minutes walk. Include additional details about yourself. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Management and maintenance personnel are full time. I guess shes the laundry patrol. All Rights Reserved. are a pretty nice place to live. Real Estate Company, Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Call us today to take a tour of our peaceful, friendly community. Living in Outer Kentwood/Wyoming provides easy access to Gerald R. Ford International, located just 9 minutes from Corner Ridge Apartments. Time and distance from Corner Ridge Apartments. Closed Corner Ridge Apartments offers the ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. these are the worst apartments to ever reside in. Grand Rapids Utilities-Included Apartments, Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Grand Rapids Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. measures access to public transit. MI Corner Ridge Apartments offers the ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. Carports are available for $15 per month. Six month lease have an additional fee of $30 per month. Thursday It sits a ways off the street and has easy access coming and going. The maintenance works diligently to give us a beautiful landscaping, plowed sideways/ parking lot, & a beautiful pool. We offer, spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large bathrooms. Within 50 Miles of Corner Ridge Apartments, Wyoming, Learn more about rentals at Corner Ridge Apartments located at 3512 East Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. * Square footage definitions vary. We offer spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large bathrooms. Meyer May House is revered as one of Frank Lloyd Wrights architectural masterpieces. You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home.". Do not waste your time or money here. - Verified Resident, I've rented here since 2019 and I've never had any complaints. I love watching the planes fly in and out of GR FORD Airport, and there is virtually no noise from the planes. Grand Rapids is also the hometown of former United States President Gerald Ford. I see deer and other animals all the time but its only a short distance to all the in-town action. Our Outer Kentwood Wyoming location in Grand Rapids is a convenient place to live. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Safely obtain official TransUnion credit, criminal, and consumer reports. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. Currently offering your choice of self-guided and guided in-person tours or live video Zoom tours for your convenience. Recreational activities near Corner Ridge Apartments are plentiful. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. Our goal at Corner Ridge is to provide you a place to live that you can be proud to call home. There r no pets allowed. Floor plans are artist's rendering. You hear the train atleast 10 times a day. The property grounds are well kept up and looks good. The lady that lives above me is ridiculously loud Im not sure if shes praise dancing or what. The closet space is average size in both bedrooms. The non-refundable application fee is $30. Shoppers will appreciate Corner Ridge Apartments proximity to Western Michigan Design Center, 29th Street Retail Center, and Kentwood Towne Centre. Our community is the best location None of the other apartments around has this like we do. The second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids rests on the Grand River, about 30 miles east of Lake Michigan. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. Spacious & quiet affordable for the price & area. The apartments are extremely hot due to the lack of central air. See photos and amenities of 3512 East Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Subject to change without notice. Explore how excellent the apartment lifestyle can be at Corner Ridge in Grand Rapids, MI. This will reset any color adjustments you made and remove the accessibility widget from the website. Outdated doesnt even have a garage disposal in the unit. Saturday They are very outdated. Brookstone Place Apartments3991 Brookstone Pl, Port Huron, Michigan 48060Coordinate: 42.93869, -82.4794Phone: +18103645193 (brookstoneplaceapartmentliving.com), 5. Fans of the 38th president can learn more about his life and impact on American history at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. School boundaries are subject to change. 49519, 1-2 Br In Grand Rapids remarkable downtown, you have some of the biggest entertainment and sports venues in the city, like 20 Monroe Live, DeVos Performance Hall, or Van Andel Arena. You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home.". Everything is clean and painted.

Share details of your own experience with this property. The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Our community has been rated high in the city for being one of the more affordable communities. Pet Friendly Apartments in Grand Rapids,MI, Apartments in Grand Rapids,MI with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Grand Rapids,MI, Apartments under $700 in Grand Rapids,MI, Apartments under $800 in Grand Rapids,MI, Apartments under $1000 in Grand Rapids,MI, Apartments under $1500 in Grand Rapids,MI. offer carefree living with professional lawncare, snow removal and maintenance service. MI They look raggedy and management does not keep the hallways clean. Cozy allows renters to safely apply to rental properties without ever filling out a paper application. Friday this apartment i visit and lok at is really nice inside and very cozy i'm hoping i get it and lived their for a while it look like nice place to live at and get to know my new neighbors. You can try to dialing this number: (616) 940-0545 - or find more information on their website: facebook.com/Corner-Ridge-Apartments-16490605.. 3512 E Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, Michigan 49512. I am impressed with the kitchen with the long counter space. We offer spacious one and two-bedroom apartments with large bathrooms. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. 3512 East Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, Corner Ridge Apartments offers the ultimate in carefree living in our small, quiet, and well-maintained community. They also offer barrier free apartments. There r no pets allowed.

I recommend just going to the laundry Matt. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. There's easy access to M-37, the Gerald R. Ford Airport, and all the conveniences of 28th Street shopping and restaurants. 2022 Edward Rose & Sons. The Corner Ridge Apts. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The Corner Ridge Apts.

They look raggedy and management does not keep the hallways clean. The Outdoors rating shows the apartment listings on ApartmentHomeLiving.com with the top amenities and features for renters who love the outdoor lifestyle. Corner Ridge Apartments has 5 parks within 10.5 miles, including Calvin College Observatory, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum. Language: ! Tami F. You can tell by the amount of time I have lived here that I am very satisfied with what I call home. Corner Ridge Apartments has 3 military bases within 68.7 miles, the nearest is Army Air Support which is 47.3 miles away and a 56 minutes . The walls are extra thin you can hear someone sneeze, and not to mention the trash outside is always full. Water, sewer, trash, and basic cable are included with your rent. They look raggedy and management does not keep the hallways clean. You'll enjoy having easy access to I-96 and being close to M-37 so your morning commute will be a breeze.

The rooms are snugly spaced.

Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 3512 East Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 in our listings. This area is served by the Kentwood Public Schools attendance zone. Monday You hear the train atleast 10 times a day. You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home. Corner Ridge Apartments is an apartment located in Kent County and the 49512 ZIP Code. Do not waste your time or money here.

You hear the train atleast 10 times a day. Apartments also look nothing like the photos that are posted. 5-10 minutes from Gerald R Ford Airport and nearby expressways. The washers on the facility suck youre better off washing your clothes with your bare hands. You'll feel comfortable calling Corner Ridge Apartments "home. A wide variety of dining options are equally close by, including Walker Roadhouse, Peppermill Grill, and Westside Social. Gorgeous in the summer. Management is truly responsive & helpful Harsh S. The front office is always kind, thorough, & above par (in my opinion).The building & laundry rooms are always clean & safe!!! There r no pets allowed. ", Wednesday: by appointment - by appointment, Thursday: by appointment - by appointment. All dimensions are approximate. Lacati Group develops and manages luxury multi-family complexes, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Utilities Included in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Lofts in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Parking in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments with Fitness Center in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments Under $500 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments Under $600 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments Under $700 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments Under $800 in Grand Rapids, MI, Apartments Under $1,000 in Grand Rapids, MI, Income Restricted Housing in Grand Rapids, MI. Do not move here you will regret it I'm telling u between the noisy airplanes and the ran down apartments with lack of hair you won't be h happy. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Call us today at (616) 920-6844! hallways clean. Other alluring attractions in the area include Rosa Parks Circle, Wealthy Theater, and Grand Rapids Civic Theatre. Discover 3 parks within 9.1 miles, including Calvin College Observatory, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum. this apartment i visit and lok at is really nice inside and very cozy i'm hoping i get it and lived their for a while it look like nice place to live at and get to know my new neighbors. The trains on the other hand are a little noisy but you get used to them and they rarely even go by. Call us today to take a tour of our peaceful, friendly community.Read More. - Verified Resident, Very calm and good environment. Are you sure you want to remove the accessibility widget? Recreational activities near Corner Ridge Apartments are plentiful. They are very outdated. Coach House Apartments23600 Lamplighter Dr, Southfield, Michigan 48075Coordinate: 42.46459, -83.20724Phone: (248) 557-0810 (CoachHouseApts.com), 6. Good location. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Living in Outer Kentwood/Wyoming provides easy access to Gerald R. Ford International, located just 9 minutes from Corner Ridge Apartments. Corner Ridge Apartments is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 49512 zip code. Or sign in if you already have an account.

Do not move here you will regret it I'm telling u between the noisy airplanes and the ran down apartments with lack of hair you won't be h happy. Corner Ridge Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 1.5 miles, which is about a 19-minute walk. Transit Score 3512 E Paris Ave SE, Kentwood (MI), 49512, United States. Bike Score It sits a ways off the street and has easy access coming and going. They complain about every little thing here. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. It sits a ways off the street and has easy access coming and going. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 40 units. By Appointment If the only time you can do laundry is after 11pm you can forget all about it. The staff person is very nice & helpful and answers all your questions. English. I am impressed with the kitchen with the long counter space. The apartments are extremely hot due to the lack of central air. Our Walker apartments are mere minutes away from Meijer and Family Fare, and adjacent to the Lincoln Country Club. Thank You Apple Ridge team for providing us with a safe, beautiful, environment!! They also are very timely with any requests brought to their attention. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. these are the worst apartments to ever reside in. Doorsteps is owned and operated by Move, Inc. Doorsteps | Apartments and Houses for Rent, Save this info to contact properties faster, Search All Rentals In Grand Rapids, MI, 49512. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. Snow and grass maintenance during the respective seasons is awesome. I love watching the planes fly in and out of GR FORD Airport, and there is virtually no noise from the planes. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Saturday & Sunday, Closed. Real Estate Agent, Property Management Company, Corner Ridge Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. 3512 E Paris Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. Conveniently located close to the Gerald R Ford International Airport, Woodland Mall, Centerpointe Mall, Costco, Kentwood Schools, and I-96, everything that Grand Rapids has to offer is minutes away. Shes the rudest nastiest lady youd ever come across. Learn How It Works

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook