new york to china flight ticket

Boarding was fine, and a representative of the airline took initiative to form a preliminary queue at the terminal departure counter despite the airline not having an all-day dedicated counter.

", "The flight crew was aware of poor weather on the first leg of my trip. The airlines operating these flights are China Eastern and Cathay Pacific. Only one ear.

The seat did not even recline back! I also wish Kayak had included easy means to select seats and special meal options. I am very aware about the stress created upon pets from air travels. They provided free food such as sandwiches and drinks at the gate due to the 2 hour delay. Plane amenities were also great for economy. Over 8 hours of lights out for sleeping. The plane was also pretty old so it felt more cramped than usual, and the seats we uncomfortable. ", "Economy Class seats are uncomfortable for long haul. KAYAKs flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight from New York to China is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now.

The stress and the discomfort on the plane was an experience that no one should ever feel while traveling.

berlin booth humboldt naturkundemuseum

Food also better than last severity trips. ", "My head phone didn't work. I should have written down her name.

Yes, travelers can find non-stop flights year-round operating out of John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. ", "Selection of video entertainment could be increased and improved.

", "They were so courteous, polite, nice, very helpful and accommodating. They should do something about it. Seatcrewfoodall of it.

Prayers, competent pilots, and dependable plane had saved us. ", "30 minutes delayed in boarding, 35 minutes late in arrival. This is my first time flying EVA so I had several questions. We took a flight from NY to Tokyo and felt like it was one of the best long haul flights we have taken. ", "The food was uncharacteristically bad for JAL.

Before the flight landed, the head flight attendant came to greet every passenger and personally thanked them for choosing JAL. Everyone worry that you have a great experience, before and during flight. ", "pet boarding --- there was a puppy on board who cried & cried. Too bad as the combination of nonstop flight and evening arrival minimizes jet lag for me. ", "Staff was polite but a bit cold. ", "The flight attendants were so awesome and beautiful! We are so appreciative of the EVA staff at JFK for saving our vacation. After a debacle with Jetblue where they cancelled our originating flight, we booked another ticket through Delta to get to JFK. I spent $200 on cab rides going back and forth to JFK to go nowhere, get no apology, no new flight booking, and no reimbursement for transportation. ), even including a few seeds from the fruit as garnish. I love the cultural, the foods, the people, Museums, and architecture. China Eastern flies most frequently to Shanghai Pu Dong from New York. Love the little TV in front of the seat and the blanket and pillow. Not a lot of water and snack we're given for flight this long. However, i recieved an email from EVA airlines AND Kayak around 9 PM stating that my flight was on time the airport was closed!! ", "Lots of entertainment options and nice crew. Sake was good as was the ramen. Had to stay overnight on a layover. I cannot stress enough how exemplary the service was and the overall comfort/experience was one of the best I've had. Korea. ", "Wonderful staff, attentive crew, good overall experience", "Everything was great except that the cabin temperature was too cold. In my opinion, their service crew improved a lot Including their food. ", "Was not allowed to get a seat assigned online. The iconic wall is about 1h to the north of the airport. ", "Seat was broken. If we're flying on a super long flight overnight, do you have to turn on every light in the pane to serve food? Great options and portion for lunch. ", "Extremely well organizedvery inpressive.From the check-in desk to the boarding crew. One foot had to be placed on either side of the bar, sharing space with each passenger on either side of me.

The Thai Airways representation at the boarding counter did help me a bit and got in touch with a guide in Narita to help me get my luggages and get to gate properly. You have to wait in other gates. If U.S. citizens are only planning on visiting the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China, theyre not required to get a visa if they are staying for less than 90 days. Twice during the flight one of the flight attendants came to tell him that she would help him off the plane so to wait for her after the rest of the passengers disembarked. Well done!!! ", "Even so, food can be better. The "new releases' only had a handful of movies I'd even heard of before and only like 3 I even cared to watch. Deplanijng and boarding was fast. ", "How in the hell this day in age do you not have Vegan food options on a plane serving Asian countries?! ", "The crew was very attentive and helpful (ie, helped me with vegetarian options). ", "Mom got the flight but hearing good things about Eva Air, I can't wait to try! No complaints. As a window seat there was very little room between the seat and the wall. ", "Good in flight entertainment options. Yet, it is upon each pet owners to decide which pet might travel on board. Movie selection could be richer and better. You could then fly from New York to China with an airline and back with another airline. The one that was suppose to fly out at 12:50 on 1/6/18 delayed until 17:25 (with acceptable communication the first delay) but then later delayed till 00:10 after Ive already arrived at the airport early for the 17:25 departure. The other two hours the ac was too high making it coldI actually liked that but the woman next to me didn't. Great comfortable Flight", "Dis not get my sheets or pillow for the reclining seat. ", "Amazing service, comfortable and clean air craft", "I had the economy XL seat and was quite comfortable", "Other than earphone (one ear) not working, all others are good. ", "More movie choices. ", "There was no movie but that is Ok. I am quite satisfied with Ana and am looking forward to flying with them again next year. Seats reclined very nicely and there was the most room I've had on a flight ever. ", "Solid service, high level of comfort and an overall rewarding experience. Efficient. ", "Ground staff very friendly as in flight staff. very disappointed with the experience going to seoul. Then they served me them nicely. Descent into Washington Reagan National freaked me out because the plane was flying eratically while being so close to the ground and recognizable landmarks. And they made me run all over the airport to address the situation only to find out once I arrived that they threw it out without my knowledge or permission", "Great Service, friendly staff, clean planes. Equivalent to a TV dinner. ", "I think they are unfortunately discontinuing the daytime departure JFK-TPE. Overall had a great experience", "I enjoyed the flight because the flight NH9 wasn't fully booked, I used my next seat too. ", "More variety of options for the vegan meals", "The crew was very good. Wish they could do something about it. I am a dog lover. ", "Over all a good flight experience. Flight attendants are super polite, nice and helpful. Movies are limited", "Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't fantastic. They don't come around often enough with water or drinks.

amenities made one feel comfortable during the entire flight. ", "Entertainment system not functional. ", "The crew memebers were very kind and assisted in any way possible. Seats are unexpectedly big and very comfortable together with functional well designed pockets beside the screen, where I could put my personal items. The airline crew seem to be too busy, ignoring when you try to request something. We did not know if the flight was going to get cancelled and if we need to make other arrangements. :)", "Flew with EVA 16 years ago to Hanoi, Vietnam and again in 2018 to Hanoi, via Taipei. ", "Airline crew was super nice and helpful, attentive, and the plane was very clean. Japanese-style hospitality, respect and quality of service (which is beyond the heavens) shows from check-in to landing (and even post-landing.) I don't expect much from a short distance flight but for a 13 hour long flight, I at least expect the seat to be slightly better than sitting on a rock against a brick wall. Seat was also very comfortable. ", "Oh boy, the length of travel time.

The terminal was nearly empty when we ran up to the counter. Asked 2 times for a drink and it never came two times", "No bad experience encountered. The food wasn't the best but that was expected. Food from Philippines to Japan was excellent but served a little late. Pet owner took no action, for example, gave no sedative to the pet or hold the pet to provide comfort or safety. Lights down much of the flight for sleeping.

Please be mindful that, this flight from JFK, NY, to Seoul, Korea, was 13+ hours. Also, the cup holder should be up higher on the back of the seat. I liked the entertainment selection. ", "While its 4-seat layout was better than some anes' 5 seats in the middle column, the seating was, of course, cramped, and I did not have enough space under the seat in front of me to stow my backpack.

", "delay for more than one hour from jfk airport", "there's not much choices in the tv shows.. there's none like my favorites reruns of Friends and law & order episodes. The Great Wall of China is closest to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) in the capital city of China. ", "I loved flying Ana. ", "The service was implacable. ", "Aircraft wasn't crowded and the staff were great", "The dedication of the crew and smooth boarding process reflect the company operational processes well executed. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. ", "The food is alright. ", "Such a full plane with little space. KAYAK is a travel search engine.

", "They have a enough space even economys seat. Excellent hospitality no matter what kind of class your seat was! i paid for korean air but delta put me on delta going from boston to seoul.

The flight wasnt so full so the seat next to me was empty and also I could sit in the exit isle to work on my laptop", "The seat pitch is such that you cant use a laptop in a normal seat. Food and snacks were great and the amount of time we were fed. I wasn't the only one who was hungry almost 9 hours after the first meal was served. ", "Nothing but headaches and made me throw out my $100 e cigarette that I checked under the plane half way through my trip from new york to vietnam. Could not really understand why there was a delay or why it would have been cancelled. ", "The food (Japanese) clearly was a league of its own.

", "We were delayed and stayed in the plane for 3 hours and flight was almost cancelled. Gotta step up your movie options when I'm trapped in your plane for 14 hours. Will fly again. ", "Friendly flight attendants, efficient boarding, great selection of games and movies for IFE, good food. to us who are senior citiizren", "It's unpleasant to ride on a plane for 17 hours.

I wasn't able to fall fully asleep. They were always pleasant and had a smile on their face. Apparently to do so requires visiting the airline's own webpage. I also had difficulty understanding when I could hear the English words. ", "This complaint is more targeted at American Airlines, which handled the New York Washington leg of the trip. I will do so for trip home. ", "Great leg room, staff was very nice, food and entertainment was decent. ", "I was not able to make the flight because the Delta flight from Richmond to New York got cancelled. ", "Connection was way too tight and the first flight was delayed. I booked the partnered-agent called Chatdeal. ", "More comfortable seats, needed a back rest or thicker pillows. Everything went smooth. Service was top notch. Still cramped, but you take what you can get! The taste and appearance are not satisfactory", "Crew friendly and courteous as always, plane had more legroom than most, entertainment tech was top-notch, and of course, EVA always has great food. One was a seafood doria so they have me the other meal. ", "The service was great. The food could've been a little better and at this day and age they should have some sort of protein in it, like tofu. Seats were actually roomy and comfortable.

Another passenger helped me instead.

This was my first EVA flight, and I thought it was great. Everyone was pleasant and friendly. ", "First, I did an online check-in and was able to secure a seat for the first leg of the flight, but was able to get any information on my second leg. The flight attendants are wonderful! ", "Great food (I am biased towards Japanese cuisine, though), slept well, and great service.

", "Was able to request a gluten-free meal for the flight", "Too much scrutiny for my request for a double vodka screwdriver", "I was not happy with the meal. I know we took off 2 hours ago and people may want food before we get into the bulk of the trip, but it's 3AM! I am looking forward to flying with them again next year when I return to Japan. I just read", "Food and service from staff onboard the flight. How dose none of the flight crew not understand the words "No Meat"? Very helpful. Was really ridiculous and upsetting to get treated for a one wat flight payong $2750 like thos", "The staff was friendly for a very late and very long flight", "Almost 70% of the plain was stuffed into economy seating while 60% of the economy plus was empty and much more spacious. They could have boarded us later but they DEFINITELY could have been more polite about it. Boarding orderly and seats comfortable. Food was delicious,", "Loved everything including entertainment selection and all the snacks left out as self-serve throughout the flight.

この投稿をシェアする!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook